Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6131 Apr 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one ignoring ancient Africa, fool! You're too busy claiming Olmecs and Spartans!
Civilizations arose in various places. Intertwined? Not in the sense of the radical diffusionism in which you racist Afronazis believe. It did not all begin in Africa, so get off your high horse.
you ignorant clown...read the darn links, b4 u butt into other PPLs.
discussions. We are Intertwined....yet you want to promote separatism and racism and the I'm-better-than-them scenario.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6133 Apr 14, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Recent studies claim Polynesians & Malagasy PPL share MtDNA variants with Indigenous Brazilians. And of course both Islands consist of African & Asian descent.
http://www.nature.com/news/dna-study-links-in...
The article below further solidifies your point

Australian Aborigine Hair Tells a Story of Human Migration ..
http://www.google.com/url...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6134 Apr 14, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you ignorant clown...read the darn links, b4 u butt into other PPLs.
discussions. We are Intertwined....yet you want to promote separatism and racism and the I'm-better-than-them scenario.
Liar. Separatism? Racism? What?

Nothing racist about the Maghreb inhabited by Eurasians for 30,000 years. Nothing racist about the Olmecs originating in Soconusco.

You're confused, Afronazi.

Intertwined, but it did not all diffuse from Africa. LOSE the black supremacist racism and you'll be a better person. Try to be more like me...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6135 Apr 14, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing makes any of those people African.

And the suspicion that Polynesians were in S America has proven to be without basis. Still no evidence for it.

There IS plenty of evidence of the Olmecs originating in Soconusco, however... Of that we are certain.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#6136 Apr 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused as always .There is no African descent among Malagasy or Polynesians. Nor is there any evidence for Polynesian presence in America.
If Polynesians and Malagasy have Brazilian mtDNA markers, it is due to common ancestry in eastern Asia. That is where Native Americans came from, after all. Has nothing to do with Africa at all.
Malagasy PPL are half African & half Indonesia & Indigenous Brazilians share the same MtDNA as this group.

Level 8

United States

#6137 Apr 14, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing makes any of those people African.
And the suspicion that Polynesians were in S America has proven to be without basis. Still no evidence for it.
There IS plenty of evidence of the Olmecs originating in Soconusco, however... Of that we are certain.
Yes it has been PROVEN. I've already provided link which clearly stated PPL from Polynesia were in South America BEFORE Columbus. I see you skipped over the article.

Level 8

United States

#6138 Apr 14, 2013
Also studies show some African Americans carry a MtDNA from Madagascar as well. So they must have been wide spread from North & South America.

Level 8

United States

#6139 Apr 14, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I now have DNA evidence that Andamanese are in fact related to Africans, particularly Central Africans. The Andamanese carry an M MtDNA.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6140 Apr 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Separatism? Racism? What?
Nothing racist about the Maghreb inhabited by Eurasians for 30,000 years. Nothing racist about the Olmecs originating in Soconusco.
You're confused, Afronazi.
Intertwined, but it did not all diffuse from Africa. LOSE the black supremacist racism and you'll be a better person. Try to be more like me...
DID you guys hear that....be like you, a racist who doesn't believe we're all Intertwined, a racist who doesn't wants nothing to do Africa, no thanks
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#6142 Apr 15, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what I never exhibited any degree of racism until this point purely out of defense of my character. I was talking about how it is unfair to insult a people and generalize you then have the audacity to insult me . Nagas74 you must really learn to be smarter about your words.The principal reason why I say this is because your the one to believe that everybody that is in opposition to your beliefs is racist.While you sit on your computer created by many people who you disrespect.I am busy doing things to better humanity.Unlike a moronic black american like yourself.Do you really want to know what the world thinks of blacks in america, do you really want to know?
asians, indians, japan, russian ,south american all think black americans are lazy, self-righteous people who racialize every degree of life to make you feel you actually did something for society .Why because you have the arrogance to assume everybody that is opposition to you is a racist.You really need a lesson in english and another language. I doubt you speak any languages outside of english . have you Actually traveled the world or have seen first hand different countries and cultures.You know what you are a ignorant dumb ass black who has nothing better to do then insult people to make himself feel better about his shit for brains of a life.And do you want to know why your kind never goes anywhere in life or does anything profound.Is because you just sit their and complain and talk smack.Next time have the balls to say that to a white person in their face.Instead of hiding behind a computer. I am not even going to bother telling you how many languages I speak , or where I have been or what I have done in my life.Because I know that you probably havent even done in 10 years what I do in 2 years.And its not because I am white or whatever its because I work hard and respect the same of people I deal withSo dont think your a smart ass when your nothing but a piece of trash who has done nothing in life.Then think your ever so profoundly intelligent when in reality your a weak minded individual who thinks you know what the heck your talking about.You really should take a african history course you would be surprised to learn about the realities of slavery all over the world.Grow up and get a life .You response I would expect from a 12 year old not a grown man
Come on nacho lunatic,don't you know that when you assume you make an ass out of u and me? I am not an AA,although I am a black man in America so....As far as other peoples opinions on AAs or any other black group,I am not concerned or interested. The white man is the villain of the world,NOBODY is hated more than you guys thanks to your last few centuries of colonialism,imperialism,slaver y and genocide.You are only displaying the typical ignorance of the white racist as you go on about lazy AAs and the like. Your ancestors went through the trouble of kidnapping millions and taking them half way across the world to do your work for you for over 400 years(for free). Your women were too listless to mind and even breast feed their own children,they made the black slave women do it. If that's not "lazy" tell me wtf is.
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#6143 Apr 15, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on nacho lunatic,don't you know that when you assume you make an ass out of u and me? I am not an AA,although I am a black man in America so....As far as other peoples opinions on AAs or any other black group,I am not concerned or interested. The white man is the villain of the world,NOBODY is hated more than you guys thanks to your last few centuries of colonialism,imperialism,slaver y and genocide.You are only displaying the typical ignorance of the white racist as you go on about lazy AAs and the like. Your ancestors went through the trouble of kidnapping millions and taking them half way across the world to do your work for you for over 400 years(for free). Your women were too listless to mind and even breast feed their own children,they made the black slave women do it. If that's not "lazy" tell me wtf is.
YOU ARE BLIND to WORLD HISTORY. keep blaming white people for the rest of your life.See where it gets you. I guess chinese mao and arab conquest mean nothing to you. Go blame the west for everything. By the time CHINA is done with africa, it will make colonialism look like a walk in the park.Have you read enough history to know everybody black,chinese, arab, japanese were looking to colonialize other parts of the world ,look at iberia at hte past for say 600 years of arab conquest. The ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE WERE HEAD TECHNOLOGICALLY SPEAKING compared to every other group.if the chinese were dominant they would do the same thing as whites have done.Because its human nature not race specific you idiot.Look at the wars worldwide its not just whites dummy.Go blame whites for all the people being killed in sudan right now why dont you? I display ignorance???Your the one insulting me without any basis whatsoever. I defend myself and I'm racist , go screw yourself

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6144 Apr 16, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused as always .There is no African descent among Malagasy or Polynesians. Nor is there any evidence for Polynesian presence in America.
If Polynesians and Malagasy have Brazilian mtDNA markers, it is due to common ancestry in eastern Asia. That is where Native Americans came from, after all. Has nothing to do with Africa at all.
looooooooooooool please

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6145 Apr 16, 2013
Afreekan wrote:
<quoted text>
looooooooooooool please
Please explain yourself.
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#6146 Apr 17, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE BLIND to WORLD HISTORY. keep blaming white people for the rest of your life.See where it gets you. I guess chinese mao and arab conquest mean nothing to you. Go blame the west for everything. By the time CHINA is done with africa, it will make colonialism look like a walk in the park.Have you read enough history to know everybody black,chinese, arab, japanese were looking to colonialize other parts of the world ,look at iberia at hte past for say 600 years of arab conquest. The ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE WERE HEAD TECHNOLOGICALLY SPEAKING compared to every other group.if the chinese were dominant they would do the same thing as whites have done.Because its human nature not race specific you idiot.Look at the wars worldwide its not just whites dummy.Go blame whites for all the people being killed in sudan right now why dont you? I display ignorance???Your the one insulting me without any basis whatsoever. I defend myself and I'm racist , go screw yourself
This is all part of God's plan. Let the Chinese go to Africa. They will be the ones to liberate. Watch! The Chinese are next to rule the world and the have way different morals and beliefs than the European. The ones that watch too much TV and judge AA off of what they see on the tube is up for a rude awakening just like all the other foreigners who come to America and prejudge. They get dealt with accordingly. They get treated like visitors and put in their place fast. I guess you haven't heard the stories. There are ignorant ppl in all races but you should judge by individual actions and not generalize. Because in America assuming will get you hurt! Ha.
Now who do we blame for slavery? To you I guess it's AA fault for the slave trade. I guess you're not very religious because you show no respect when speaking about God's chosen ppl. The ones taken from their home to a foreign land and place in bondage for 400 years. The meek who you think is lazy! Worked for free for 400 years yet lazy according to foreigners. Who side do you think justice (God) is on? Watch what you say because GOD is listening and thinking is not some ppl strong point. They need to learn first!
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#6147 Apr 17, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all part of God's plan. Let the Chinese go to Africa. They will be the ones to liberate. Watch! The Chinese are next to rule the world and the have way different morals and beliefs than the European. The ones that watch too much TV and judge AA off of what they see on the tube is up for a rude awakening just like all the other foreigners who come to America and prejudge. They get dealt with accordingly. They get treated like visitors and put in their place fast. I guess you haven't heard the stories. There are ignorant ppl in all races but you should judge by individual actions and not generalize. Because in America assuming will get you hurt! Ha.
Now who do we blame for slavery? To you I guess it's AA fault for the slave trade. I guess you're not very religious because you show no respect when speaking about God's chosen ppl. The ones taken from their home to a foreign land and place in bondage for 400 years. The meek who you think is lazy! Worked for free for 400 years yet lazy according to foreigners. Who side do you think justice (God) is on? Watch what you say because GOD is listening and thinking is not some ppl strong point. They need to learn first!
Boy Ive been to africa and ive been to china. Who sold africans to the europeans? Look it up===== arabs and blacks. Who racialized slavery arabs and blacks.How long have arabs and black been practicing slavery in africa? over 1200 years, still goes on to this day in sudan?
what are the chinese actually doing that different? well they are building roads directly to the mines.They hire chinese construction companies to do the work in africa.
I am not blaming whites or AA. I have tired of AA blaming whites for everything. apparently all the sins of world are the fault of white people.
Do you have any idea how ruthless chinese people are?They dont even treat their own people with respect.Its all about money for them.Boy for someone that preachs high and mighty you know little about china at all.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#6148 Apr 17, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Malagasy PPL are half African & half Indonesia & Indigenous Brazilians share the same MtDNA as this group.
You're a liar. You know damned well that the SE Asian component of the Malagasy arrived in Madagascar long after the period in question in America.

It is those SE Asian markers they're finding, not Africans. Malagasy did not go to America. That would require another Afronazi time machine such as the one required to put Medieval Mande writing in ancient Mexico.

Yes, Native Americans are related to a number of eastern Eurasian people, more closely than to anyone else. This is easy enough to see, looking at the distribution of Y-DNA type Q, or the mtDNA found in America.

Yet another cheap Afronazi attempt, which quickly falls apart.
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#6149 Apr 17, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy Ive been to africa and ive been to china. Who sold africans to the europeans? Look it up===== arabs and blacks. Who racialized slavery arabs and blacks.How long have arabs and black been practicing slavery in africa? over 1200 years, still goes on to this day in sudan?
what are the chinese actually doing that different? well they are building roads directly to the mines.They hire chinese construction companies to do the work in africa.
I am not blaming whites or AA. I have tired of AA blaming whites for everything. apparently all the sins of world are the fault of white people.
Do you have any idea how ruthless chinese people are?They dont even treat their own people with respect.Its all about money for them.Boy for someone that preachs high and mighty you know little about china at all.
Boy?
This gotzabe Serrano. I know enough about the Chinese to know they are a cursed seed but if I say that I'm racist remember? You don't know what I know but you ASSume a whole lot. It all boils down to science versus Karma because science can't explain the universal laws. Let ppl keep thinking that lying and stealing and backstabbing and all those negative things people in power put in place to make them feel better about themselves, will go unnoticed by the laws of justice and equality. It's not happening, yet these evil ppl and their advocates (you) keep believing those lies about the original ppl of this earth. You need to stop worrying what Nubians have not done on this planet and start worrying about how you think because that's what matters come judgment day. I won't even get into the Arab thing because a whole lot of Arabs are darker than me, with kinkier hair. Ha!

Level 8

United States

#6150 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. You know damned well that the SE Asian component of the Malagasy arrived in Madagascar long after the period in question in America.
It is those SE Asian markers they're finding, not Africans. Malagasy did not go to America. That would require another Afronazi time machine such as the one required to put Medieval Mande writing in ancient Mexico.
Yes, Native Americans are related to a number of eastern Eurasian people, more closely than to anyone else. This is easy enough to see, looking at the distribution of Y-DNA type Q, or the mtDNA found in America.
Yet another cheap Afronazi attempt, which quickly falls apart.
All SE Asians are NOT Mongoloids. The earliest SE Asians came from Africa. Anthropologists themselves claim the earliest American skulls were distinctive which clearly say Humans coming from SE Asia were NOT the same as Northern Asians who crossed The Bering strait. Now unless you can PROVE the earliest American skulls showed resemblance to Mongoloids, you may have a legitimate argument.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6151 Apr 17, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all part of God's plan. Let the Chinese go to Africa. They will be the ones to liberate. Watch! The Chinese are next to rule the world and the have way different morals and beliefs than the European.
If the Chinese "are next to rule the world".....where does that put Africans.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#6152 Apr 17, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
There shouldn't be wage disputes to the point where Africsns are being fired upon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost AKA Dem 1,374,388
Does the Sun hate White People? (Jan '10) 3 min Luna 356
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 11 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
R there any Benefits to dating Black Men (Oct '15) 12 min KIP 33
What's a SheBoon? (Oct '13) 13 min Looking On 8
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 15 min New Beginning 123,772
You blacks NEED to get over slavery and SHUT UP! (Sep '08) 15 min innocent 264
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 29 min Redefined 6,131
Self hating biracials 56 min Marcus Washington 70
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr negash 43,457
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr yisarel 133,157
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 4 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,382
More from around the web