Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
yawn

Brampton, Canada

#5900 Apr 7, 2013
I get what you're saying, they do tend to focus too much on Egypt as if there aren't any other African civilizations that should be studied. But I disagree with the statement that Ancient Egypt wasn't African.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5901 Apr 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you post no evidence for these claims.:P
Again stop replying to me.
Stop lying, Afronazi.

Evidence for all of that was posted. Ask your lying compatriot, Trollboy. He saw all of it, though now he will lie about it.

I tire of going around in circles with you lying Afronazis. Evidence is posted, from legitimate scientific journals, and you morons pretend you didn't see it. Like nobody say the article about 12k bp DNA from Tafolalt, Morocco, 100% Eurasian, right? No... Trollboy didn't see that... the stinking liar.

Egyptian, Phoenician, Roman, and Iberian depictions of EURASIAN Berbers/Moors were posted. DNA of the Guanches. DNA and morphology of 30k bp remains in the Maghreb.

You Afronazis have nothing left. You lie that evidence you've seen doesn't exist, and you have nothing but prevarication and endless dodges with which to make your “case”.

MAGHREB: predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years---PROVEN by a mountain of evidence.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5902 Apr 7, 2013
yawn wrote:
I get what you're saying, they do tend to focus too much on Egypt as if there aren't any other African civilizations that should be studied. But I disagree with the statement that Ancient Egypt wasn't African.
Who said Egypt wasn't African?
spicy mike

Salem, OR

#5903 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No ur a liar
1) You keep holding on to the "indigenous euroasians" fantasy in lower Egypt.
2)You keep holding on to the "indigenous euroasians" in the rest of N.Africa or the so-called Maghreb which comprises roughly 5 countries KNOWN to have indigenous Blacks
3) You then want to say these so-called "indigenous euroasians" were "berbers" who were the original Moors.
4) Put all this 2gether....and in ur demented, African-hating mind,
IF...Spain was helped to pull outta' the "dark ages' via bath houses, culture, new architecture etc., then it would be NON-Blacks who take responsibility.
It all gets back to EUROCENTRICALLY, taking Blacks (the Moors), who were African, out of any contact with Europe. Your goal is always to erroneously promote Africa as having NO role in the construction on world or western civilization.
Oh wait...except unless it has to with Africa contributing "fried chicken" to the world.....cuz as u put it,'everybody eats KFC'. SMH
who else could survive 100s of 1000s of years in 120 degree temp in the shade but a blue black heavy melaninated people,you would have to produce huge amounts of vitiam D,anyway everytime i see an ancient=black egyptian artefact thoese statues show blue black people exposing a lot of skin,and when ever i see a so-called arab there clothed from head to toe,for fear of skin cancer

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5904 Apr 7, 2013
yawn wrote:
Ancient Egyptian civilization was created by black people in Upper Egypt. That is what I'm saying, and I'm quite sure Jeff and Bakari are in agreement with that.

The problem with these Afronazis is that due to having internalized white racism, they hate themselves for being black West Africans, and so to attain self-esteem they must believe they are Spartans, Berbers, Hebrews, Persians, Celts, Vikings, Khmer, Chinese, Olmec, Mayan and Irkutsk. Hence the constant fussing in here.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5905 Apr 7, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>who else could survive 100s of 1000s of years in 120 degree temp in the shade but a blue black heavy melaninated people,you would have to produce huge amounts of vitiam D,anyway everytime i see an ancient=black egyptian artefact thoese statues show blue black people exposing a lot of skin,and when ever i see a so-called arab there clothed from head to toe,for fear of skin cancer
Wrong. Egypt is not in the tropics, and its climate does not exert the adaptive pressure to turn people as dark as someone from, say Cameroon.

Egyptian wall paintings clearly show Egyptians themselves as being black, Eurasian or mixed of those. I have seen PLENTY of Egyptian pics of all 3 types. A hell of a lot of them look like African-Americans, being mixed with Eurasians.

Anyone who is honest has seen these pics. One pic I saw of Akhnaten looked like a black friend of mine in Pittsburgh...

Afronazis are obsessed with ruling the universe with their melanin, so of course they cannot admit any Eurasian was in Egypt before the Hyksos. But, of course, Afronazis are daft dimwits.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5906 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Egyptian civilization was created by black people in Upper Egypt. That is what I'm saying, and I'm quite sure Jeff and Bakari are in agreement with that.
The problem with these Afronazis is that due to having internalized white racism, they hate themselves for being black West Africans, and so to attain self-esteem they must believe they are Spartans, Berbers, Hebrews, Persians, Celts, Vikings, Khmer, Chinese, Olmec, Mayan and Irkutsk. Hence the constant fussing in here.
look clown stop trying to psychoanalyze PPL. you ARE NOT QUALIFIED. And stop with HEAVY stress on "Upper Egypt" crap. All of Egypt, like all of the earth started off Black. Yes, later you have others who came on the scene, BUT, there is NO SUCH thing as indigenous euros or asians THEY came from the original man. It's been proven. So Give it up.
yawn

Brampton, Canada

#5907 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I do find those claims ridiculous. Again, there are plenty of kingdoms within Africa to study and take pride in..there's no need to steal anybody elses.
yawn

Brampton, Canada

#5908 Apr 7, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Egypt wasn't African?
The way you worded your title made me think that you were saying Egypt was not an African civilization. But I guess I misunderstood and that's not what you meant so never mind.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5909 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>

Afronazis are obsessed with ruling the universe with their melanin,
...here's YOUR inferiority complex showing RIGHT HERE. I've said in past posts....just because Blacks were 1st on earth does not take away from anyone who mutated away from them...that includes you, me and everyone on this board. We're all one human race now.

BUT...NOOOO,PPL. like YOU can't embrace it and go with it. You're bent on promoting separations vs. showing how everybody is intertwined with each other. Your inferiority complex says that you need to show false civilizations like Vinca as being greater and ahead of all African civilizations etc.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5910 Apr 7, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you worded your title made me think that you were saying Egypt was not an African civilization. But I guess I misunderstood and that's not what you meant so never mind.
Do you mind if I ask what your ethnicity is?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5911 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
look clown stop trying to psychoanalyze PPL. you ARE NOT QUALIFIED. And stop with HEAVY stress on "Upper Egypt" crap. All of Egypt, like all of the earth started off Black. Yes, later you have others who came on the scene, BUT, there is NO SUCH thing as indigenous euros or asians THEY came from the original man. It's been proven. So Give it up.
There's that cliche again:“the whole earth was black”. No, it was not.

And Upper Egypt was and is different from Lower Egypt. Lower Egypt is very close to Israel, and its environment is different than along the Nile in Upper Egypt.

You wish to pretend that nobody but Africans can be called indigenous? Or is that just in Africa? Well, too bad, because the Eurasian ancestors of the Berbers were indigenous by 30k bp in the Maghreb, and Eurasians were in Lower Egypt by that time as well. Obviously Mideasterners had previously migrated into and through Lower Egypt also in the movement of Capsian and Neolithic people from the Mideast.

No way around it... Eurasians were in Lower Egypt in predynastic times.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5912 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
...here's YOUR inferiority complex showing RIGHT HERE. I've said in past posts....just because Blacks were 1st on earth does not take away from anyone who mutated away from them...that includes you, me and everyone on this board. We're all one human race now.
BUT...NOOOO,PPL. like YOU can't embrace it and go with it. You're bent on promoting separations vs. showing how everybody is intertwined with each other. Your inferiority complex says that you need to show false civilizations like Vinca as being greater and ahead of all African civilizations etc.
You are motivated by ideology, in your case a racist ideology, and so you assume the same for everyone.

But no, I have no goal of “separating”, whatever that means. But I am interested in tracing people and cultures. That requires that one pay attention to evidence, not to some racist ideology such as your “all-black world” BS.

Vinca was earlier than Egyptian civilization, but one could say it was more “primitive”. So what? Again, you assume I have some psychological motive, like YOU do for your BS, but in fact I am simply following the evidence of Vincan chalcolithic civilization in SE Europe.

The EVIDENCE makes it clear that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years.

The EVIDENCE makes it clear that the Olmecs came from Soconusco.

The EVIDENCE makes it clear that the Hebrews were Mideasterners of J2 and G (Caucasus) ancestry, like their Semitic neighbors.

The EVIDENCE makes it clear that the Spartans were Aryans mixed with Neolithics and indigenous Europeans.

The EVIDENCE indicates that I am entirely correct in my psychoanalysis of you.
yawn

Brampton, Canada

#5913 Apr 7, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mind if I ask what your ethnicity is?
No, I don't. I'm African..Kenyan to be exact.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5914 Apr 7, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't. I'm African..Kenyan to be exact.
Are you from Nairobi? What made you move to Canada?
yawn

Brampton, Canada

#5915 Apr 7, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you from Nairobi? What made you move to Canada?
Yeah, that's where I'm originally from. My parents and I moved when I was pretty young so I had no say in the matter. There's no exciting reason behind it, we weren't fleeing a war or anything like that lol. They wanted me to have better opportunities than what were available back home at the time, that's all.

What about you? What's your ethnicity?
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5916 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that cliche again:“the whole earth was black”. No, it was not.
And Upper Egypt was and is different from Lower Egypt. Lower Egypt is very close to Israel, and its environment is different than along the Nile in Upper Egypt.
You wish to pretend that nobody but Africans can be called indigenous? Or is that just in Africa? Well, too bad, because the Eurasian ancestors of the Berbers were indigenous by 30k bp in the Maghreb, and Eurasians were in Lower Egypt by that time as well. Obviously Mideasterners had previously migrated into and through Lower Egypt also in the movement of Capsian and Neolithic people from the Mideast.
No way around it... Eurasians were in Lower Egypt in predynastic times.
Lets us 'cure' you 'barros' stop these foolish non-blacks int N.Africa.... "Maghreb" delusions. Big Mike just gave you a full DNA/genetic break down of Blacks in All of Kemet.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2myvqqo.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2dani50.jpg
Here's the original flow south to north Kemet
http://i45.tinypic.com/2rxzhgk.jpg

Next......

Explain these AUTHENTIC carvings of Hebrews
1) http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image042.jpg
2) http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image042.jpg
3) http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5917 Apr 8, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets us 'cure' you 'barros' stop these foolish non-blacks int N.Africa.... "Maghreb" delusions. Big Mike just gave you a full DNA/genetic break down of Blacks in All of Kemet.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2myvqqo.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2dani50.jpg
Here's the original flow south to north Kemet
http://i45.tinypic.com/2rxzhgk.jpg
Don't even waste your time with him Trollslayer...He's literally recycling the same stuff I already touched base on and have not even read what I posted. That's what Euronuts like Barros do when they are confronted with hard evidence and a well put argument. They just recycle the same thing. Even 'I-Wonder-Why' clearly noticed that.

Just ignore him Trollslayer. He's not worth it and notice how he NEVER posts evidence. Notice how he is still bringing up Neolithic culture like Vinca when that was already debunked.

Again ignore him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5918 Apr 8, 2013
Let me re post this post for Barros...

It seems you are still bringing up the claim that the Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years when me and others had already corrected you on this. But I'm going to have to correct you this FINAL TIME. Also you're only doing this to Eurasianize the Berbers/Northwest Africans to Eurasianize the Moors.

1. They do not say the Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years, but that U6 entered the Maghreb 30k years. They say nothing about Eurasian. The Maghreb was not first populated by Eurasians. Haplogroup A is still found in Northwest Africa, but that doesn't mean it has something to do with the Berbers origins.
2. AGAIN... Paleolithic U6 has NOTHING to do with the origins of the Berbers. U6 has its highest diversity in North Africa yet only at 10%...Not only that, but U6 is NOT ONLY FOUND in North Africa but also in Kenya and also isolated parts of West Africa. U6 most likely mutated...

3. You also you fail to realize that 80% of Berber paternal lineages are predominantly African E1b1b, sometimes going as high as 90%. The "Berber" marker barely has little to no traces outside of Africa.
http://i47.tinypic.com/16iguf5.gif
http://i46.tinypic.com/30ttowl.jpg

^^^I know it hurts.

4. Again Paleolithic U6 has NOTHING to do with modern day North African origins...The Berber language(which is a apart of Afro-Asictic which you want to Eurasianize) orginated not in Northwest Africa, but East Africa...

Also here is how the early Berbers were depicted by the AE's...
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/M......
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/M......
^^Again I know it hurts...

Anyways back to the Maghreb Eurasian for 30k years....

How did these Asians (from Southwest Asia i.e. Levant and Arabia right next to Africa) look like?? Did they look any different from African right next door to them? Were they 'white' enough to produce light-skinned 'mulatto' looking offspring??

Answer: NO, not according to the skeletal records for that time!

Just ask the Nazlet Khater Man in the link below...
http://black-earth.webs.com/apps/blog/

This makes you wonder how the people of Southwest Asia at that time looked. Just how did the Levantine and Arabian folk during and prior to Nazlet Khater??

Again, they weren't no darn light-skinned 'Caucasians'! LOL!!

Also lets not forget what Keita said.

"The issue of how much Paleolithic migration from the Near East there may have been is intriguing, and the mitochondrial DNA variation may need to be reassessed as to what can be considered to be only of "Eurasian origin" because if hunters and gatherers roamed between the Saharan and supra-Saharan regions and Eurasia it might be difficult to determine exactly "where" a mutation arose.-- Keita, In Hot Pursuit of Language in Prehistory ed. John Benjamins.(2008)

^^^As Keita pointed out, during paleolithic times peoples were constantly moving back and forth between Eurasia, specifically Southwest Asia and Africa. Again there was CONTINUITY between Africa and Southwest Asia especially pre-Holocene times. Therefore any labels of 'Eurasian' are null and void. Also, these people are likely to resemble Nazlet Khater in phenotype/appearance.

Just bringing up this Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years just because you have a agenda against the Moors. Its getting really...REALLY ridiculous. Don't even bother replying back, because you're predictable.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5919 Apr 8, 2013
Note that Moroccans are the Berbers with the most ‘’Eurasian’’ admixture.

Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian

Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv...
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African...

Also....

Mozabite people are characterized by a very high level of North African haplogroups E1b1b1b (M81)(86%) and U6 (28%).

http://www.ephotobay.com/image/picture-8-1.pn...

What's really funny is that U6 and M1 is not grouped in as Eurasian, but just North African. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 4 min Kato 764
A final message to black women and their bastar... 5 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 6 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 12 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 12 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 17 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 17 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10