Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5874 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Check out what Dr. Muhammad Arabi says
http://www.google.com/url...
I have that video as a favorite on youtube.

You should check out this videos by Sally-Ann Ashton who is white British.

^^^Whats interesting is that she argues for a African Egypt AND a mixed Cleopatra. She found out Ancient Egyptians African origin by being interested in Roman/Greek history and reading sources by the Romans/Greeks that described the Ancient Egyptians.

You know whats funny Trollslayer...Is that she was labeled a 'race traitor' by her white brethren and she even received death threats.-__-

Level 8

Location hidden

#5875 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
.....which is why he'd never have the balls to go on ES. He wouldn't last there 1 day or even 30min. Actually, I think they debunked that "Maghreb30k" stuff on ES already. I mentioned the
Maghreb map, cuz I showed him the Maghreb countries and he said no...it was a "ecosystem"...lol.
You do know Garigg(the leader of the pact) got destroyed badly on ES. Which is why Barros HATES ES. Garigg was the main one who started this Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years garbage. All to Eurasianize the Berbers which to Eurasianize the Moors.

Here Garigg(he goes by melchior7) gets destroyed on the argument of the Berbers origin.:P
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

Here he gets destroyed on the argument on the Moors.:P

That's not even all...LMAO!!!

That is why Barros is scared shcitless to go on Egyptsearch and he(like many Euronuts) try to desperately label it a Afrocentric site when Euronuts troll the site all the time and the owner lets them.

Barros should be lucky that I don;t care for the Moors and that I am not too versed on them.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5876 Apr 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I have that video as a favorite on youtube.
You should check out this videos by Sally-Ann Ashton who is white British.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YKrgzCDb-XsXX
^^^Whats interesting is that she argues for a African Egypt AND a mixed Cleopatra. She found out Ancient Egyptians African origin by being interested in Roman/Greek history and reading sources by the Romans/Greeks that described the Ancient Egyptians.
You know whats funny Trollslayer...Is that she was labeled a 'race traitor' by her white brethren and she even received death threats.-__-
TRUTH

Well, The troll "jeff" HATES HER....lol.

But yes I'm very familiar with Dr. Ashton. Thing is... the trolls wanna cry "afro-nuts", but, when you tell them it's not a "black thing" and ya' show 'em whites who say the same things ur saying, they then wanna discredit those white scholars who are just being objective, void of a "eurocentric agenda" or eurocentric dishonest scholarship.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5878 Apr 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Garigg(the leader of the pact) got destroyed badly on ES. Which is why Barros HATES ES. Garigg was the main one who started this Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years garbage. All to Eurasianize the Berbers which to Eurasianize the Moors.
Here Garigg(he goes by melchior7) gets destroyed on the argument of the Berbers origin.:P
Here he gets destroyed on the argument on the Moors.:P
That's not even all...LMAO!!!
That is why Barros is scared shcitless to go on Egyptsearch and he(like many Euronuts) try to desperately label it a Afrocentric site when Euronuts troll the site all the time and the owner lets them.
Barros should be lucky that I don;t care for the Moors and that I am not too versed on them.
dana marniche is real good too. She's marvelous writer. I'll check this out 'Garigg's' spanking too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5879 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH
Well, The troll "jeff" HATES HER....lol.
But yes I'm very familiar with Dr. Ashton. Thing is... the trolls wanna cry "afro-nuts", but, when you tell them it's not a "black thing" and ya' show 'em whites who say the same things ur saying, they then wanna discredit those white scholars who are just being objective, void of a "eurocentric agenda" or eurocentric dishonest scholarship.
First off Jeff is not a Eurocentric. Trust me bro...He's been here since 2007 and has ALWAYS argued for a black African Ancient Egypt. He even used DNAtribes which Euronuts HATE. IDK why he would disagree with Ashton, but probably on the Cleopatra part.

There are many white and Egyptian scholars that know the true origins of Ancient Egypt.

Recently the Fitzwilliam Museum in the UK argued for Black African Ancient Egypt.
http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/dept/ant/egyp...

^^^It's great to see some part of mainstream Egyptology catching up to the truth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5881 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
dana marniche is real good too. She's marvelous writer. I'll check this out 'Garigg's' spanking too.
Yes she is very knowledgeable on the Moors, Berbers and early Arabs. Our friend Ancient Egypt could learn from her.

AE should be thanking god that I am not that educated on the Moors and can't really debate about them. The argument for the Moors is far to complex for me and Euronuts make it even more complex for no reason by throwing in the Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years...-__-

Garigg is part French. I believe it was said the Moors occupied parts of southern France. That's the reason why he so badly wants to Eurasianize the Berbers and Moors sadly.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5883 Apr 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Jeff is not a Eurocentric. Trust me bro...He's been here since 2007 and has ALWAYS argued for a black African Ancient Egypt. He even used DNAtribes which Euronuts HATE. IDK why he would disagree with Ashton, but probably on the Cleopatra part.
There are many white and Egyptian scholars that know the true origins of Ancient Egypt.
Recently the Fitzwilliam Museum in the UK argued for Black African Ancient Egypt.
http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/dept/ant/egyp...
^^^It's great to see some part of mainstream Egyptology catching up to the truth.
I've been saying at least since 2002 that Egyptian civilization was created by black people, you liar.

But, to you I'm a “Eurocentric” simply because I punk your ass on all the Afronazi fantasies you bring up. Boo hoo, so call names since you have no evidence to disprove the SOLID evidence confirming that the Maghreb has been Eurasian for 30,000 years.

Yes, and most Moors in Iberia were not black. Boo hoo... go cry now.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5884 Apr 7, 2013
TheTruth45 wrote:
Where are all the smart blackwomen?
They're not here... they're avoiding YOU!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5885 Apr 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is very knowledgeable on the Moors, Berbers and early Arabs. Our friend Ancient Egypt could learn from her.
AE should be thanking god that I am not that educated on the Moors and can't really debate about them. The argument for the Moors is far to complex for me and Euronuts make it even more complex for no reason by throwing in the Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years...-__-
Garigg is part French. I believe it was said the Moors occupied parts of southern France. That's the reason why he so badly wants to Eurasianize the Berbers and Moors sadly.
Oh yeah it's too “complex”... why is that? Oh yeah, because all the evidence confirms what I am saying.

1. 30k bp remains, morphologically and genetically Eurasian
2. multiple sites over the 30k yr period, all showing 100% or majority Eurasian DNA
3. Guanches, mofo! LOL!!!
4. ancient depictions of Berbers as Eurasians
5. Medieval Iberian depictions of Moors as Eurasians

WHATCHAGONNADO, Afronazi?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5886 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you "credit" for saying coffee. They you started talking silly shyt about frying 'guinea chicken' and passing that on to the world. That's b.s. You're to racist to look at the sciences, philosophy etc. Of course Africans migrated into Arabia...duh.
No, ur a lie if say 'it stopped there'. Where the hell do you think ur "euroasians" came from...who do think their ancestors were....since they came on this earth LATER
Moron, I listed many crops which are of African origin. The “fried chicken” way of cooking chicken is one of them. So what? Why do you think whites stereotype blacks with fried chicken and watermelon? Because both of those were of AFRICAN origin, you dimwit.

You idiot, I was only listing agricultural accomplishments, so that's what I mentioned. I could have gone on about W African art influencing Picasso's cubism, and many other things. If you need so badly to get info about Africa read a goddam book; I'm not your tutor.

Eurasians are genetically distinct from Africans. They evolved. Surprise!

You're an idiot. If the Andamanese are Africans, then so are the Norwegians, ok? In which case the term is meaningless.

Get a goddam education, you tedious twit.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5887 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah it's too “complex”... why is that? Oh yeah, because all the evidence confirms what I am saying.
1. 30k bp remains, morphologically and genetically Eurasian
2. multiple sites over the 30k yr period, all showing 100% or majority Eurasian DNA
3. Guanches, mofo! LOL!!!
4. ancient depictions of Berbers as Eurasians
5. Medieval Iberian depictions of Moors as Eurasians
WHATCHAGONNADO, Afronazi?
Yet you post no evidence for these claims.:P

Again stop replying to me.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5888 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH.....post a map of ur version of "the Maghreb".
Idiot: the Maghreb is comprised of the Mediterranean climate regions of coastal N Africa, in what are now the countries of Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.

It does NOT include the Sahara in the southern parts of 3 of those countries.

YOU, lying racist putz, attempt to pretend that the Maghreb includes far southern Algeria and Libya so you can find rock paintings or other evidence of black people and pretend those are Maghrebians or proto-Berbers.

But, as usual, you are seeing the world through a clenched anal sphincter.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5889 Apr 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I not going to waste my time with Barros...He clearly twist what you say, ignore what you post and never back up his claims with evidence but just repeats them. Seriously its getting annoying.
Anyways...Barros should know that there are original Egyptian populations that can be found in the rural areas away from the urban areas. There was a genetic study cited many times before on folks from rural Giza whose genotype closely matches those of the ancient remains of Giza workers.
This Giza man for instance.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/shurik...
Of course many Euronuts try to spin this finding by saying any and everyone in Giza matches the ancient remains when that is not the case. Black Egyptians still exist in the Delta. In fact my younger sister when she visited Cairo saw many self proclaimed BLACK Egyptian totally aware of their black identity and African heritage who often comment on how the light-skinned Arab and Turkish elite of their country try to usurp their heritage. My sister told me that many black Egyptians still get treated as 2nd class citizens in their own country ruled by foreigners.
Barros is a part of the Garigg(leader)-Curious ME-Barros Serranos pact where their agenda is to Eurasianize North/East Africa. Barros doesn't like me because I can attack/counter his agenda easily. Which is why he desperately tries to label me a 'Afronazi' to make me seem less credible.
You can counter nothing I've said, lying coward.

I am the one repeatedly posting that Upper Egypt was BLACK and that there are STILL their black descendants living there.

LIAR!

You are completely demolished every time you attempt to contradict me. Why? Because I am legitimately educated in these matters, whereas you are a lying racist Afronazi cultist, and nothing more.

MAGHREB: predomninantly Eurasian for 30k years--- PROVEN by a mountain of evidence.

EGYPT---MIXED since predynastic times

And furthermore, boy, you are not a Hebrew.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#5890 Apr 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't really matter.
Let Barros say the Maghreb was Eurasoan for 30k years(he means the Maghreb was Eurasian for 10k years, since emerging African groups came to the Maghreb around 20k years) those 'Eurasians' looked no different than their African brethren and we all know Eurasians weren't the first to populate the Maghreb, we don't even know how large the population was and the 'Eurasians' are not the origins of modern day Northwest Africans. So who cares really...It only makes Barros look desperate.
LOL... herein you confirm how little you really know. As I have stated, you are not educated except via Egypt Search (LOL!!!!!!!!!! and know nothing of real anthropology, science or history.

You are showing desperation in ignoring the evidence, Afronazi racist cultboy.

Eurasians were in the Maghreb by 30k bp... nobody else was there to greet them. Africans didn't show up until 20k bp. They are the source of the African DNA there, obviously.

The base population has always been Eurasian. They are the indigenous Maghrebians. That is why most of the Moors in Iberia were not black... the Berbers are for the most part a Eurasian people. That is fact you cannot deny, since all the evidence confirms what I am saying.

You cannot erase all that DNA, all those human remains, all those historical documents and art... nor can you erase the clearly Eurasian GUANCHES!!!

GUANCHES, MOFO!!! LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

GUANCHES!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5891 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a dumb and sad Euronut who always tries to debate big mike M with no evidence, links or sources. But even though I still believe everything I say off the top of my dumb Euronut brain is true. Even when big mike M presents evidence to me that counters mines, I still repeat the same debunked stuff hoping everyone would forget about what big mike M said. Its because I am a desperate Euronut who si badly wants to Eurasianize North and East Africa all to say the Berbers were not African, so those nasty Moors wouldn't be African. Well because those nasty Moors dominated my people for over 700 years. I'm Barros and I don't like posting sources. I also reported big mike M to the mods for posting mean pictures about me. That's how much of a butthurt Euronut I am. Oh and I E-threat online to seem cool and tough, when in reality I am a old man who can't do anything and forgets to take his pills.
Yep...This is all true.-__-

Level 8

Location hidden

#5892 Apr 7, 2013
EVERYONE...Notice how Barros is repeating the SAME stuff with no sources or links. Just the stuff off the top of his head. Which is why we know he didn't fully read this post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8J7FKICHDA2B...

This is why I don't take him seriously.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Philadelphia, PA

#5893 Apr 7, 2013
big mike M wrote:
EVERYONE...Notice how Barros is repeating the SAME stuff with no sources or links. Just the stuff off the top of his head. Which is why we know he didn't fully read this post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8J7FKICHDA2B...
This is why I don't take him seriously.
i have to agree with this. i been noticing this.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5894 Apr 7, 2013
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to agree with this. i been noticing this.
EXACTLY! This dude does this all the d*mn time and it gets annoying...-__-
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5896 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been saying at least since 2002 that Egyptian civilization was created by black people, you liar.
But, to you I'm a “Eurocentric” simply because I punk your ass on all the Afronazi fantasies you bring up. Boo hoo, so call names since you have no evidence to disprove the SOLID evidence confirming that the Maghreb has been Eurasian for 30,000 years.
Yes, and most Moors in Iberia were not black. Boo hoo... go cry now.
No ur a liar

1) You keep holding on to the "indigenous euroasians" fantasy in lower Egypt.

2)You keep holding on to the "indigenous euroasians" in the rest of N.Africa or the so-called Maghreb which comprises roughly 5 countries KNOWN to have indigenous Blacks

3) You then want to say these so-called "indigenous euroasians" were "berbers" who were the original Moors.

4) Put all this 2gether....and in ur demented, African-hating mind,
IF...Spain was helped to pull outta' the "dark ages' via bath houses, culture, new architecture etc., then it would be NON-Blacks who take responsibility.

It all gets back to EUROCENTRICALLY, taking Blacks (the Moors), who were African, out of any contact with Europe. Your goal is always to erroneously promote Africa as having NO role in the construction on world or western civilization.

Oh wait...except unless it has to with Africa contributing "fried chicken" to the world.....cuz as u put it,'everybody eats KFC'. SMH
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5898 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, I listed many crops which are of African origin. The “fried chicken” way of cooking chicken is one of them. So what? Why do you think whites stereotype blacks with fried chicken and watermelon? Because both of those were of AFRICAN origin, you dimwit.
You idiot, I was only listing agricultural accomplishments, so that's what I mentioned. I could have gone on about W African art influencing Picasso's cubism, and many other things. If you need so badly to get info about Africa read a goddam book; I'm not your tutor.
Eurasians are genetically distinct from Africans. They evolved. Surprise!
You're an idiot. If the Andamanese are Africans, then so are the Norwegians, ok? In which case the term is meaningless.
Get a goddam education, you tedious twit.
I very familiar with Picasso's African inspiration for his abstract art. But we were NOT discussing early 20th century, African artworks, we were talking ancient world contributions.
....And no, i dam sure don't see as my tutor on ancient African.
It was more about YOU respecting and being truthful about Africa's ancient world contribution....to multiple areas of civilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,395,914
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 1 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,524
SA White Pastor: Whites took nothing 4 min Skiff Azlaan 1
Trump IS A JOKE WORLDWIDE 7 min Mr Johnson 1
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 15 min Don Barros Serrano 109
Why are bl ack hip hop artists so fem inine? 19 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min Don Barros Serrano 32,683
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LMBAO 46,533
Eurafrica 1 hr enoch powell 24
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr KIP 301
More from around the web