Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5782 Apr 5, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work on "AE" he claims to be a "jew" yet he doesn't observe the passover. It would seem he's a troll
Jews are an ethnic group. Some are atheists, some Buddhists, etc.

So you're now going to set yourself up as the arbiter of Jewishness? LOL... this should be amusing.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5783 Apr 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Most people misunderstand DNAtribes study...Yes The Ancient Egyptians are STILL Northeast Africa. DNAtribes didn't dismiss that. When they mean great lake regions they don't mean the MODERN Bantu people that live there, but people like the nilotes. Heck the Egyptians even said the Ancients came from deep in interior. What DNAtribes was saying is that King Tut and his family ONLY have ancestor of the Great lake regions, Southern Africa and West Africa(Ramesses III carried E1b1a). They aren't talking about the modern populations in those areas.
DNAconstruct too says King Tut had Central African ancestry.
http://dnaconsultants.com/king-tut-gene
Again they are not talking about the current populations in those areas.
And King Tut died of sickles cells. And sickle cells is mostly found in West Africa.
http://imageshack.us/a/img254/2776/overtimevd...
Even Jeff used DNAtribes here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...
Also WE KNOW Ancient Egypt belongs to the Egyptian population...Well the ones like these and not the ones from the delta.
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/KING9_...
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/KING9_...
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/KING9_...
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/KING9_...
^^^Me and others on Egyptsearch have been fighting to give those type of Egyptians a voice, because THEY are actually closet to the Ancient Egyptians.
Also I doubt anyone claims that they actually descend from Ancient Egypt. Me like African Americans just defend Ancient Egypt from the white-washing, thats why its a heavily debated subject. We don't claim it and I never seen Disator Looms fully claim that he is a descendant of Ancient Egypt. But the African origin of Ancient Egypt is already starting to be accepted anyways.
First you claim you're taking about Nilotics, then suggest that since Tut died of sickle-cell, he was West African! Some of you just can't resist trying to be Egyptians...

All the studies I've seen link Upper Egypt with Nubia. This is logical. They came down the Nile. Not surprising or mysterious.

You're also not a Hebrew.
Nagas74

United States

#5786 Apr 5, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I can bet you any amount of money that Egyptians will disagree.
Why would any Black person in their right ming want to "claim" Egypt anyway?
They're a bunch scum-sucking racists, just like all the Arab states.
Even THEY say they are:
http://www.monaeltahawy.com/blog/...
Who is "they"? I don't think there are any AEs walking around in 2013. The modern day Egyptians are not related to ancient Egyptians,they are descendants of the Arab invasion of North Africa.The people who you call "Afrocentrics" are definitely not identifying with present day Arab Egyptians but with the actual originals who were Black Africans.
Nagas74

United States

#5787 Apr 5, 2013
This fool says that modern day Egyptians who are Arabs and have no connection to black AEs,don't appreciate black Afrocentrics claiming black Ancient Egypt was black!!!?! Well I guess they wouldn't. They have gotten so comfy and cozy claiming to have built an African civilization that was ancient before Christ was born,they've forgotten that they just invaded Egypt around 649 A.D.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5788 Apr 5, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "they"? I don't think there are any AEs walking around in 2013. The modern day Egyptians are not related to ancient Egyptians,they are descendants of the Arab invasion of North Africa.The people who you call "Afrocentrics" are definitely not identifying with present day Arab Egyptians but with the actual originals who were Black Africans.
Wrong. Egyptians are Arabized but mostly not Arabs. Nor are the people of the Maghreb, nor for that matter are Lebanese, Syrians or Moroccans.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5791 Apr 5, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "they"?
"They" are Egyptians.
Nagas74 wrote:
I don't think there are any AEs walking around in 2013. The modern day Egyptians are not related to ancient Egyptians
According to what evidence, dummy? Ancient skeletons cluster more with modern Egyptians more than anyone else.

In 2008, S. O. Y. Keita wrote that "There is no scientific reason to believe that the primary ancestors of the Egyptian population emerged and evolved outside of northeast Africa.... The basic overall genetic profile of the modern population is consistent with the diversity of ancient populations that would have been indigenous to northeastern Africa and subject to the range of evolutionary influences over time, although researchers vary in the details of their explanations of those influences."[122] Recent DNA studies have indicated that ancient Egyptians had an approximate 90% genetic commonality with modern Egyptians, which would make the current population largely representative of the ancient inhabitants.[123]

http://picturestack.com/394/327/dkZPicture3sD...

http://goo.gl/Tksml
Nagas74 wrote:
,they are descendants of the Arab invasion of North Africa.The people who you call "Afrocentrics" are definitely not identifying with present day Arab Egyptians but with the actual originals who were Black Africans.
They are descendants of ancient egyptians, dumma$$. Does it hurt your feeble feelings that Egyptians might have been a little more on the pale side than you would have fantasized?

Ancient Egyptians = Modern Egyptians.
Nagas74 wrote:
This fool says that modern day Egyptians who are Arabs and have no connection to black AEs,don't appreciate black Afrocentrics claiming black Ancient Egypt was black!!!?!
Most modern Egyptians are not Arab, you stupid b8tch. No scientist agrees with that garbage, and you have no evidence of it, and you're damn right they don't like self-hating afro-mutts trying to "claim" Egypt when Egyptians, past or modern, had and have nothing to do with them.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5792 Apr 5, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pathetic fool you are, boy..smh
You are taking a patriotic rebuttal as racism????? That idiot insulted the US of A! He is scum. Oh, and btw he is irrelevant to the issue at hand. He is in some pacific paradise...he doesn't live in reality and this issue with NK does not concern him or his people..smh
It would be typical of an Afrocentric to side with a traitor. Afrocentrics have no honor..PERIOD!
Afrocentrics are all all alike smh They infest Western EUROPEAN founded lands but dwell in ignorance and hatred for the founders and our fundamental way of life..smh They cry slavery, they cry genocide of natives, they cry colonialism but will gladly bathe in the wealth of our supposed "EVIL" countries...smh Why label yourself 'Afrocentric' when you can go be African? They will not do it! SMH
Again idiot! You label Mathilda eurocentric because she destroys your Afrocentic OOOGA BOOOGA straight to hell where it belongs
She exposed them darkening images smh
She deals with Afrocentrics all the time on her blog, boy. She deals with them as you would deal with a cockroach(No offense to cockroaches)
Afrocentrics do not look at reality. Their whole purpose is to gain self-esteem and attempt to "Best YT" SMH..nothing more.
They cannot deny these artifacts posted on Mathildas. It cleary shows majority Eurasian Ancient Egyptians... Are these fake, boy??
LMWAO!
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
North Africa
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
And my avatar is not racist kiddo...It's the truth. You Afrocentrics do not care about his history or accomplishments because in YOUR EYES he is primitive....NOT MINE. So, if his history is not associated with YT you will not claim it.. He is nothing to you, he is just a primitive savage that supposedly makes Afrocentrics look bad, so you just ignore him. Afrocentrist, just like Americo-Liberians, are racist, elitist scum to REAL African people.
SMH
Next!
Mira, the USA is now “Rome”, it is the world power. We learned from our British predecessors and mentors how to be the arrogant abusive superpower, and we learned our lesson well.

Criticism of the USA is warranted in this respect. One cannot whitewash any of the 5 centuries of Western Euroimperialism which has brought us to the current time. The British viciously exploited India, Africa, Malaya, etc. The USA behaves the same, via our lovely corporations with their cute little heraldic-shield logos.

Europe has all the same prehistory and history of culture and civilization as Africa, Mideast, India, eastern Asia, SE Asia, N & S America. I cannot so quickly dismiss the crimes of Euroimperialism since various of my ancestors suffered by it.

Matilda is on the edge against OOA. There is a lot of evidence for it. She cites evidence of sapiens in India post-Toba and sapiens in Israel 125k bp, but we have no evidence any of those survived, and even for the recently discovered remains in Oman, we have no sure evidence that they survived to contribute to the modern sapiens gene pool.

Matilda has links to real scientific studies which are valid. I fail to see why anyone argues over Matilda as she is just a person blogging, and her position seems to me to be relatively unsupported by evidence, the evidence favoring OOA, palaeontological as well as genetic evidence.

A good example of British colonial brutality: Look up the military action by the British against the Meru and Embe in the Kenyan highlands.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5793 Apr 5, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
"They" are Egyptians.
<quoted text>
According to what evidence, dummy? Ancient skeletons cluster more with modern Egyptians more than anyone else.
In 2008, S. O. Y. Keita wrote that "There is no scientific reason to believe that the primary ancestors of the Egyptian population emerged and evolved outside of northeast Africa.... The basic overall genetic profile of the modern population is consistent with the diversity of ancient populations that would have been indigenous to northeastern Africa and subject to the range of evolutionary influences over time, although researchers vary in the details of their explanations of those influences."[122] Recent DNA studies have indicated that ancient Egyptians had an approximate 90% genetic commonality with modern Egyptians, which would make the current population largely representative of the ancient inhabitants.[123]
http://picturestack.com/394/327/dkZPicture3sD...
http://goo.gl/Tksml
<quoted text>
They are descendants of ancient egyptians, dumma$$. Does it hurt your feeble feelings that Egyptians might have been a little more on the pale side than you would have fantasized?
Ancient Egyptians = Modern Egyptians.
<quoted text>
Most modern Egyptians are not Arab, you stupid b8tch. No scientist agrees with that garbage, and you have no evidence of it, and you're damn right they don't like self-hating afro-mutts trying to "claim" Egypt when Egyptians, past or modern, had and have nothing to do with them.
These folks seem to believe that all Egyptians look like Zawi Hawass. When we say “modern Egyptians” we are talking about a lot of black people. I recall a number of old b&w photos of archaeologists in Egypt and the workers they've hired, locals, were very often all black.

I've been told that the city of Aswan is mostly black.

Upper Egypt is still significantly black, is my point. These notions that everyone in Egypt now is in Arab or Greek are false. There is Arab blood in Cairo and Greek in Alexandria, but the ancestors of the original black Upper Egyptians and mixed/Eurasian Lower Egyptians are still there.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5794 Apr 6, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
"Deep" being a relative as well as subjective term. And what "Nilotes" were in Southern Africa that migrated to Egypt?
Um...I said Nilotes in Great Lake regions. And the DNAtribes test is not that far fetched, because recently King Ramesses was said to carry E1b1a(which is mostly found in West Africa) recently. Just read this post by me for more details.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T40QA8TSFKK05...

DNATribes too said the 18th dynasty mummies carred genes found in West Afria. AGAIN DNAtribes is ONLY talking about the 18th dynasty mummies. Different dynasties in Egypt had different origins.

If you want more info, just read this thread here.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
^^^If you think ES is Afrocentric then read for yourself and don't listen to people like Barros or AE, since they have a bias against the site.
Bakari Neferu wrote:
This isn't what I asked for, Mike. I didn't ask for another "DNA" site.
I asked for the names of three legitimate SCIENTISTS who have done independent studies that draw to the same conclusions.
I'm not interested in any studies showing this ridiculous nonsense being cited as "evidence" of something:
"Also African in its ultimate source, the King Tut Gene finds modest distribution in East Coast American Indians, the Himalayas, Northeast Europe and scattered other populations, including Jews."
3 unaffiliated Scientists and their studies, Mike. That's what I want.
That's impossible...Since there is not that many test done on the Ancient Egyptians and DNAtribes were ONLY talking about the 18th dynasty royal family... But Zahi Hawass recent study did draw a conclusion with Ramesses III being E1b1a.

Also they said 'modest'. Just something to keep in mind whenever these alleles appear in Eurasia, at least the ones analyzed by DNAconsultants are all indicative of contact with Africans. They compared alleles (value) of mummies with alleles of people around the world and it mainly matches Africans again. Other people around the world are as close to the mummies as they are close to African people (IN DEGREE).
Bakari Neferu wrote:
I'm not concerned about that. If he feels that study is valid, then he, you, Barros, or whomever needs to present to me 3 unaffiliated scientists that have studies saying the exact same thing; that those mummies, and/or Egyptians in general cluster with ancient central, western, and southern Africans OVER Northestern or even Sahelian and Saharan Africans.
Again there are not that many test done on the mummies. And DNAtribes were ONLY talking about the Amarna mummies...Different dynasties have different origins.

And again Zahi Hawass recent study on King Ramesses showed Ramesses and his son being Elbla. No 3 unaffiliated came to a conclusion for that. And that was lead by Hawass.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5795 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip. Egyptsearch is crawling with Afronazis, and no real scholarly debate occurs there. Not unlike in here, you've got a pack of people who believe ANY feel-good “Culture X was originally black” BS.
Good job deflating your own argument. Egyptsearch has no real scholar work but TOPIX FREAKING DOE??? WHAT??? Topix around the internet is known as a troll haven and is full of idiots. Topix USE to be good back in 2007-2008, but know most of the debates are ghetto race debates. You just lost all points. On Egyptsearch they ACTUALLY email scholars/anthropologist like S.O.Y Keita.

Like I said before Egyptsearch is a NEUTRAL site.
Sinajuavi wrote:
Really a joke. Doesn't Clyde himself hang there? LOL!!! I rest my case.
Yes there are Afrocentrics like Clyde Winter and Mike111. But you EUrocentrics think they represent the WHOLE site.

Here some threads where Winters points gets demolished.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

You guys also forget that Egyptsearch also has Eurocentrics...
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

Again Egyptsearh is a neutral site.:P
Nagas74

United States

#5796 Apr 6, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
"They" are Egyptians.
<quoted text>
According to what evidence, dummy? Ancient skeletons cluster more with modern Egyptians more than anyone else.
In 2008, S. O. Y. Keita wrote that "There is no scientific reason to believe that the primary ancestors of the Egyptian population emerged and evolved outside of northeast Africa.... The basic overall genetic profile of the modern population is consistent with the diversity of ancient populations that would have been indigenous to northeastern Africa and subject to the range of evolutionary influences over time, although researchers vary in the details of their explanations of those influences."[122] Recent DNA studies have indicated that ancient Egyptians had an approximate 90% genetic commonality with modern Egyptians, which would make the current population largely representative of the ancient inhabitants.[123]
http://picturestack.com/394/327/dkZPicture3sD...
http://goo.gl/Tksml
<quoted text>
They are descendants of ancient egyptians, dumma$$. Does it hurt your feeble feelings that Egyptians might have been a little more on the pale side than you would have fantasized?
Ancient Egyptians = Modern Egyptians.
<quoted text>
Most modern Egyptians are not Arab, you stupid b8tch. No scientist agrees with that garbage, and you have no evidence of it, and you're damn right they don't like self-hating afro-mutts trying to "claim" Egypt when Egyptians, past or modern, had and have nothing to do with them.
"afro-mutts" you say? Thank you for this post white boy. You are a white troll posing as a black Tom. You are also full of contradictions as you have said numerous times before that AEs were black Africans....now you are flipping the script with the "AEs cluster closest to modern Egyptians" white man's d.n.a. alphabet soup fuckery. There are many present day black Egyptians like your racist master Barros(who so desperately wants to be taken seriously in his role as "Sinuajavi" or whatever he sometimes calls himself.)pointed out,no doubt about it. These blacks are the real inheritors of the AEs. The Arabs are invaders into BIlad es Sudan,The land of he blacks.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5797 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
First you claim you're taking about Nilotics, then suggest that since Tut died of sickle-cell, he was West African! Some of you just can't resist trying to be Egyptians...
No you have piss poor read comprehension. DNAtribes labeled the Amarna mummies as having ancestry from southern Africa, Great lake regions and West Africa. Also I didn't say King Tut was west African, again poor reading comprehension. Sickle cells originated in West Africa. So it isn't far fetched that he couldn't have ancestry of people who carried West African genes. Ramesses III was already said to carry E1b1a and that originated in East Africa...

Not one is trying to be Egyptian. Don't reply to my post again...I'm tired of your idiocy.
Sinajuavi wrote:
All the studies I've seen link Upper Egypt with Nubia. This is logical. They came down the Nile. Not surprising or mysterious.
I know that...-__-
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2000IDIIR2R1...

DNAtribes was ONLY talking about the Amarna mummies, not ALL of Ancient Egypt,
Sinajuavi wrote:
You're also not a Hebrew.
Please don't reply to my post no more, because I have dealt with your idiocy for the longest and I have grown tired of it.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5798 Apr 6, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job deflating your own argument. Egyptsearch has no real scholar work but TOPIX FREAKING DOE??? WHAT??? Topix around the internet is known as a troll haven and is full of idiots. Topix USE to be good back in 2007-2008, but know most of the debates are ghetto race debates. You just lost all points. On Egyptsearch they ACTUALLY email scholars/anthropologist like S.O.Y Keita.
Like I said before Egyptsearch is a NEUTRAL site.
<quoted text>
Yes there are Afrocentrics like Clyde Winter and Mike111. But you EUrocentrics think they represent the WHOLE site.
Here some threads where Winters points gets demolished.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
You guys also forget that Egyptsearch also has Eurocentrics...
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
Again Egyptsearh is a neutral site.:P
I'm not Eurocentric. When the hell did I go around to other continents than Europe claiming europeans had built civilizations?

I am however opposed to Afronazi attempts to do just that... steal other peoples' civilizations.

That isn't Eurocentric. You are only name-calling by saying that. It is a common Afronazi tactic. Were the Native American Olmecs Europeans? Were the Berbers?

Egyptsearch is an Afronazi site. It is the source of most of the pseudo-intellectual crap Afronazis bring into Topix.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5800 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Eurocentric. When the hell did I go around to other continents than Europe claiming europeans had built civilizations?
I am however opposed to Afronazi attempts to do just that... steal other peoples' civilizations.
That isn't Eurocentric. You are only name-calling by saying that. It is a common Afronazi tactic. Were the Native American Olmecs Europeans? Were the Berbers?
Egyptsearch is an Afronazi site. It is the source of most of the pseudo-intellectual crap Afronazis bring into Topix.
You obvious hate ES because your boy Garigg(whatever his name is) got tore up on that site. You're a closet Eurocentric because you believe Afro-Asiatic is Eurasian, try ti Eurasianize North Africa(which is why you spam that Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years), claim L3 is not African, claim Eurasians were in lower Egypt for 30k years and you want only Sub Sahara Africa to be indigenous African, but not North. Sexyblkwomen even said you deon't want to give Africans credit. You hate ES so much because they counter those claims by you.

You may fool Bakari, because he only focus on the interior of Africa. But it wont work on me, because I already know yours and your boy Garrig agenda.

AGAIN DONT REPLY TO MY POSTS.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5801 Apr 6, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have piss poor read comprehension. DNAtribes labeled the Amarna mummies as having ancestry from southern Africa, Great lake regions and West Africa. Also I didn't say King Tut was west African, again poor reading comprehension. Sickle cells originated in West Africa. So it isn't far fetched that he couldn't have ancestry of people who carried West African genes. Ramesses III was already said to carry E1b1a and that originated in East Africa...
Not one is trying to be Egyptian. Don't reply to my post again...I'm tired of your idiocy.
<quoted text>
I know that...-__-
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2000IDIIR2R1...
DNAtribes was ONLY talking about the Amarna mummies, not ALL of Ancient Egypt,
<quoted text>
Please don't reply to my post no more, because I have dealt with your idiocy for the longest and I have grown tired of it.
That's what I said, that you're using his sickle-cell to pretend he had W African ancestry so you can pretend to be Egyptian. You play the game like, oh I'm not the regular Afronazi, I'm not an Olmec Chinese Viking, but in fact you are. You increasingly expose that yes, it's all a front, a pretense at academic credibility.

NUBIANS. Does that word mean nothing to you? THEY are who was south of the Egyptians along the Nile, yet you try to find a source for the Egyptians EVERYWHERE in Africa EXCEPT Nubia!!!

Their genetic, morphological and cultural affinities were with NUBIA!

What you're tired of is your inability to slide your bullcrap past me.

And you're not a Hebrew.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5802 Apr 6, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pathetic fool you are, boy..smh
You are taking a patriotic rebuttal as racism????? That idiot insulted the US of A! He is scum. Oh, and btw he is irrelevant to the issue at hand. He is in some pacific paradise...he doesn't live in reality and this issue with NK does not concern him or his people..smh
It would be typical of an Afrocentric to side with a traitor. Afrocentrics have no honor..PERIOD!
That's funny...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0HQKFN16VCP1...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0HQKFN16VCP1...
You called East Asian savages. I would never do that, yet you label me a racist.-__-
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
Afrocentrics are all all alike smh They infest Western EUROPEAN founded lands but dwell in ignorance and hatred for the founders and our fundamental way of life..smh They cry slavery, they cry genocide of natives, they cry colonialism but will gladly bathe in the wealth of our supposed "EVIL" countries...smh Why label yourself 'Afrocentric' when you can go be African? They will not do it! SMH
What does this have to do with the topic? You still have not proven that I am a Africentric or racist.
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
Again idiot! You label Mathilda eurocentric because she destroys your Afrocentic OOOGA BOOOGA straight to hell where it belongs
She exposed them darkening images smh
She deals with Afrocentrics all the time on her blog, boy. She deals with them as you would deal with a cockroach(No offense to cockroaches)
Afrocentrics do not look at reality. Their whole purpose is to gain self-esteem and attempt to "Best YT" SMH..nothing more.
They cannot deny these artifacts posted on Mathildas. It cleary shows majority Eurasian Ancient Egyptians... Are these fake, boy??
LMWAO!
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
North Africa
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
You wanna play that game? Alright...

Ancient Egypt:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

The Moors:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

Again there is actually more proof of yours and Barros precious Mathilda being Eurocentric than ES being Afrocentric.
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
And my avatar is not racist kiddo...It's the truth. You Afrocentrics do not care about his history or accomplishments because in YOUR EYES he is primitive....NOT MINE. So, if his history is not associated with YT you will not claim it.. He is nothing to you, he is just a primitive savage that supposedly makes Afrocentrics look bad, so you just ignore him. Afrocentrist, just like Americo-Liberians, are racist, elitist scum to REAL African people.
SMH
Next!
Oh cry me a river. Who's going to believe your cr*p. Your intentions were to troll and say Africans are primitive. Don't project what Afrocentrics or whatever your twisted mind thinks on to me.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5803 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said, that you're using his sickle-cell to pretend he had W African ancestry so you can pretend to be Egyptian. You play the game like, oh I'm not the regular Afronazi, I'm not an Olmec Chinese Viking, but in fact you are. You increasingly expose that yes, it's all a front, a pretense at academic credibility.
NUBIANS. Does that word mean nothing to you? THEY are who was south of the Egyptians along the Nile, yet you try to find a source for the Egyptians EVERYWHERE in Africa EXCEPT Nubia!!!
Their genetic, morphological and cultural affinities were with NUBIA!
What you're tired of is your inability to slide your bullcrap past me.
And you're not a Hebrew.
AGAIN DON'T FCKING REPLY TO MY POSTS. Get it through your head.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5804 Apr 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work on "AE" he claims to be a "jew" yet he doesn't observe the passover. It would seem he's a troll
This may not be true, but they could be the same person. The way they type is similar. But unlike Barros...AE has better reading comprehensions, so I doubt they are the same person and I will not put AE on ignore.

Also that idiot Nagas74 actually thought I was a white troll.-__-

See what I mean? Eurocenrics say I am a Africentric and Afrocentrics say I am a Eurocentric.

Which one is it guys?

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5805 Apr 6, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...I said Nilotes in Great Lake regions. And the DNAtribes test is not that far fetched, because recently King Ramesses was said to carry E1b1a(which is mostly found in West Africa) recently. Just read this post by me for more details.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T40QA8TSFKK05...
DNATribes too said the 18th dynasty mummies carred genes found in West Afria. AGAIN DNAtribes is ONLY talking about the 18th dynasty mummies. Different dynasties in Egypt had different origins.
If you want more info, just read this thread here.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....
^^^If you think ES is Afrocentric then read for yourself and don't listen to people like Barros or AE, since they have a bias against the site.
They aren't really saying much of anything. Certainly nothing that lends to any notion of those mummies, or Egyptians in general, clustering with any West African populations, let alone central and southern African, which is what Disaster Looms was trying to get at earlier, which is what ultimately started this whole discussion.
_

__

___

FROM SUDIATA:

Truthcentric, you are right to be skeptical, however, you are indeed being overly critical in my opinion. While the report is "non-scientific" for the mere fact that it is non-replicable via their methodology, that doesn't strip their conclusions of its epistemological foundation. Indeed, the fact that the source is posted means that it is falsifiable, so we don't need to uncover their method to confirm or dis confirm their results. While all of these companies should be taken with a grain of salt, the accuracy in broad terms I deem trustworthy and trust these results as much as I'd trust my own (and trust me, if my results came back positive for African markers I'd believe it).

___

__

_

So it is appears someone views the study as "non-scientific", "falsifiable", and '"non-replicable". Why am I not surprised?

Maybe because.....I ALREADY KNEW THAT.

So like I said, nobody really takes that study seriously, no scientist especially. West Africans don't cluster with ancient Egyptians because they have little to nothing to do with each other.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5806 Apr 6, 2013
Sorry about that. I misspelled that poster's name.

It's SUNDJATA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Obama is a joke 1,418,104
is Homosexuality the black man's vice? 7 min Owns A Few 6
do asian women have extra vaginal muscles? 20 min bad parenting 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr asset 469
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr fluer 233
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 hr MisterBoomBoom 42
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 31
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 1 hr Michel Montvert 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Poer 47,834
More from around the web