Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5756 Apr 4, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry! Mary lefkowitz is a Lying biatch! Ha. I already told you that this info has nothing to do with her people. She is not of original Hebrew stock. She is a European who family converted to Judaism. Her people have nothing to do with ancient Egypt. They were cave dwellers. Her opinion holds no weight at all and she is simply a student when it comes to African History. STFU and learn! And why is she going to Dr. Ben lectures just to question him negatively. If I was Dr. Ben I would have done the same thing. The same thing that Jesus did when that caucasian women asked him for help and he dismissed her because that struggle didn't pertain to her people or what Malcolm X did to that white girl who ask what could she do to help and was told absolutely nothin, this wasn't her fight! The proof is in the puddin. But racist are Blind, Def, and Dumb so why waste time. I just wasted time explaining this to your dumb @ss but I'm @ work making $50 an hour making you look stupid on this thread! Ha! And having fun too!
Mary Lefkowitz, unlike you, is a Hebrew. And Hebrews were not Egyptian, fool. They were from the Levant. You know, where ISRAEL is today? That's their legitimate country.

Has nothing to do with YOU, certainly.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5758 Apr 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Lefkowitz, unlike you, is a Hebrew. And Hebrews were not Egyptian, fool. They were from the Levant. You know, where ISRAEL is today? That's their legitimate country.
Has nothing to do with YOU, certainly.
Where are the ruins of Jerusalem in "Modern Day" Israel? The city built into a mountain almost impenetrable by any army protected by walls three tiered that was to stand for 10,000 years? I bet Mary don't know that one. Hebrew only means that they speak the language. She is not a descendant of Abraham. So the original Hebrews have everything to do with me because they looked just like me. And my father.
Bong.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5759 Apr 4, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
This extra long crying posts means nothing.
This "posts" means that your phaggot a$$ has been trolling for my attention ever since the day your b8tcha$$ has come across me.

I mean let's try to look this thing objectively, if you are capable.
Your whole reason for existence is to attract my attention. None of your posts about or to me are accurate, evidenced by your inability to furnish any evidence of your claims. None of your posts have any substantive value, meaning they contain nothing that someone else can learn from, except just how bizarrely obsessed your phaggot a$$ is with me. None of your posts are sensible. None contain even the smallest grain of reason.

You call me a race traitor for proving that Olmecs were Mesoamerican and Sumerians were Asian, with no actual counter evidence of your own due to your illiteracy and complete and utter stupidity, but your moose-mouth face shuts down like a slapped up and raped tranny hooker every time a real opportunity to defend interior African history and achievement comes up, such as that thread I directed to you a while back. Your groupie barbie a$$ was nowhere to be found when the racists were having their fun mocking Black African ability, yet I was there defending interior African achievement as usual.
Nagas74 wrote:
You are an idiotic race traitor.
My, fem boy. I'm no idiot. I'm your cognitive superior, as evidenced by all my viable posts in contrast with all your dyslexic posts, and don't you ever make the mistake of forgetting that, obsessive phaggot c00n.

Now explain to me how one who properly and consistently defends Interior African achievement fall into the category of race-traitor.

Level 6

Location hidden

#5760 Apr 4, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the ruins of Jerusalem in "Modern Day" Israel? The city built into a mountain almost impenetrable by any army protected by walls three tiered that was to stand for 10,000 years? I bet Mary don't know that one. Hebrew only means that they speak the language. She is not a descendant of Abraham. So the original Hebrews have everything to do with me because they looked just like me. And my father.
Bong.
Put down the bong.

They looked like her. They are her ancestors. The Ashkenazim like Sephardim and Mizrahim are Hebrews. You are not.

Hebrews, J2-type Mideastern Semites, not black Africans. Been like that since before history. They are among the peoples who participated in the creation of the Neolithic.

They have nothing to do with you, and you should keep your mouth shut about peoples who don't need you validating their existence or identity.

So are you one of those lunatics who thinks Jerusalem was Mexico? Ethiopia? LOL... and there's a spaceship involved, right?
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5761 Apr 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down the bong.
They looked like her. They are her ancestors. The Ashkenazim like Sephardim and Mizrahim are Hebrews. You are not.
Hebrews, J2-type Mideastern Semites, not black Africans. Been like that since before history. They are among the peoples who participated in the creation of the Neolithic.
They have nothing to do with you, and you should keep your mouth shut about peoples who don't need you validating their existence or identity.
So are you one of those lunatics who thinks Jerusalem was Mexico? Ethiopia? LOL... and there's a spaceship involved, right?

Now I see your curse more clearly. It has nothing to do with your skin color and everything to do with your mind state. You're doomed -_-

Level 6

Location hidden

#5762 Apr 4, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see your curse more clearly. It has nothing to do with your skin color and everything to do with your mind state. You're doomed -_-
You sound like one of those fanatic fundy Christians cursing everyone to hell.

Which lunatic fringe do you pertain to? Fake Hebrew Israelite? Or just a random psycho racist Afronazi losing his marbles?

Either way, you're a joke.
Nagas74

United States

#5763 Apr 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
ben Jochanim... another Afronazi clown.
Not to be taken seriously.
Notice the bmac theory of 6000-yr-old whitey invented by a black scientist... LOL!!!
Talk about theories with NO evidence! That one takes the prize. But Farrakhan's racist NOI cult teaches that nonsense.
Racism as intense as that of any German Nazi... that's why I call them AFRONAZIS and that's what they are.
Finally decided to re-join the party created by your slave Bakari huh Barros?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5764 Apr 5, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally decided to re-join the party created by your slave Bakari huh Barros?
You literally wake up in the morning obsessing about me, don't you, phaggot b8tch?
Nagas74

United States

#5765 Apr 5, 2013
Jeff,Sinajuavi(Barros),and Hotlanta are all anti-black racist trolls! Notice how this Coon will let these nazis say or do anything on his own threads refusing to EVER check them. Yet he has so much contempt for posters whom he deems to be "Afrocentric" that he will go out of his way to make entire threads tearing them down. "African defender" or race traitor and Coon? The latter.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5766 Apr 5, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
Jeff,Sinajuavi(Barros),and Hotlanta are all anti-black racist trolls! Notice how this Coon will let these nazis say or do anything on his own threads refusing to EVER check them. Yet he has so much contempt for posters whom he deems to be "Afrocentric" that he will go out of his way to make entire threads tearing them down. "African defender" or race traitor and Coon? The latter.
You literally wake up in the morning obsessing about me, don't you, phaggot b8tch?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5768 Apr 5, 2013
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
True, the orgins of AAs lies in West Africa. And there is plenty history and culture thre that is overlooked in claiming the Moors and the Olmecs etc. It's just plain stupid.
i think all africans can claim egypt.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5769 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i think all africans can claim egypt.
I can bet you any amount of money that Egyptians will disagree.

Why would any Black person in their right ming want to "claim" Egypt anyway?

They're a bunch scum-sucking racists, just like all the Arab states.

Even THEY say they are:

http://www.monaeltahawy.com/blog/...

Level 8

Location hidden

#5770 Apr 5, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I can bet you any amount of money that Egyptians will disagree.
Why would any Black person in their right ming want to "claim" Egypt anyway?
They're a bunch scum-sucking racists, just like all the Arab states.
Even THEY say they are:
http://www.monaeltahawy.com/blog/...
i mean ancient egyptian civilization. i know you checked out the links i posted to you a while ago. pharaonic egypt, at least from those samples tested to date, clearly clusters with black africa, with south africa, the great lakes region, and west africa coming up as the closest matches. and the most recent research (you get black genesis yet?), has advanced egyptian civilization coming outta the saharan highlands.

with cushitic and 'asiatic' north african types, also being part of the mix, i'd say ancient egypt belongs to all of africa.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5771 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i mean ancient egyptian civilization. i know you checked out the links i posted to you a while ago. pharaonic egypt, at least from those samples tested to date, clearly clusters with black africa, with south africa, the great lakes region, and west africa coming up as the closest matches. and the most recent research (you get black genesis yet?), has advanced egyptian civilization coming outta the saharan highlands.
with cushitic and 'asiatic' north african types, also being part of the mix, i'd say ancient egypt belongs to all of africa.
Egypt doesn't "belong" to anyone except Egyptians.

I've already informed you that I had Black Genesis. I just hadn't read it at the time, and I still haven't read it. I'm far more interested in Interior African studies.

I don't have a problem with the Saharan origin theory for Egyptians, as it actually makes sense and is corroborated by actual scholars and scientists.

However, that DNAtribes mess is nothing that anyone takes seriously except for afrocentrists. I remember having a debate on youtube with someone about it, and I challenged him to name me just three modern scholars who back the study.

To this date he hasn't presented even one, and neither has anyone else I've asked.

It's like Egyptians being Interior African in origin isn't enough for afrocentrists; they have to make them West African and Bantu as well.

All *real* genetic and anthropological studies depict AE's as being clustered with other east Africans, with Nubians being the closest cluster.

West Africans and Central and Southern Africans just don't make the cut, I'm afraid.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5772 Apr 5, 2013
Actually the DNAtribes test is valid, its just that Eurocentrics try to dismiss DNAtribes. The test done by DNAtribes was done in a lab.

As for Egyptians being racist. No not all Egyptians are racist, mostly the lighter ones from the delta. Thee are many Egyptians that claim they are black/Egyptian. I known many Egyptians that argued that Ancient Egypt was African in origin(which it was) and it is even taught in Egypt that that Ancient Egypt was African origin. My younger sister lived in Egypt for a while and she said some of the locals were much darker than her and some acknowledged they were African/Black.

I've also known many blacks from America who have visited Egypt and the locals treated them nice.

Also Arab is not a race, but culture. In Egypt, you can be both Arab and black. This video basiaclly touches base on what I am saying.
&li st=FLOi5yL1B9aLEWSTjyIwcWLw

And in Egypt the culture is not even Arabized that much. And Bakari if people want to take interest in Egypt, then please let them...

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5773 Apr 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Actually the DNAtribes test is valid, its just that Eurocentrics try to dismiss DNAtribes. The test done by DNAtribes was done in a lab.
As for Egyptians being racist. No not all Egyptians are racist, mostly the lighter ones from the delta. Thee are many Egyptians that claim they are black/Egyptian. I known many Egyptians that argued that Ancient Egypt was African in origin(which it was) and it is even taught in Egypt that that Ancient Egypt was African origin. My younger sister lived in Egypt for a while and she said some of the locals were much darker than her and some acknowledged they were African/Black.
I've also known many blacks from America who have visited Egypt and the locals treated them nice.
Also Arab is not a race, but culture. In Egypt, you can be both Arab and black. This video basiaclly touches base on what I am saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3XUPZokMb6AXX&list=FLOi5y L1B9aLEWSTjyIwcWLw
And in Egypt the culture is not even Arabized that much. And Bakari if people want to take interest in Egypt, then please let them...
I don't care about what other peoples' interests. I'm telling Disaster Looms that Egypt, ancient or modern, doesn't "belong" to anyone except them, and it is not for anyone that is not Egyptian, especially Black African descendants who originate from the opposite side of the continent, to "claim". The whole idea of "claiming" Egypt just because you like the history is insane to me.

As for the DNA tribes, as I said, I want the names of at least three modern scientists that have no affiliations with DNAtribes who corroborate/back that study.

There are multiple studies evidencing that Egyptians cluster with other Northeastern Africans, there should be multiple studies done by independent entities that confirm DNAtribes' studies....if they are as valid as you say.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5774 Apr 5, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt doesn't "belong" to anyone except Egyptians.
I've already informed you that I had Black Genesis. I just hadn't read it at the time, and I still haven't read it. I'm far more interested in Interior African studies.
I don't have a problem with the Saharan origin theory for Egyptians, as it actually makes sense and is corroborated by actual scholars and scientists.
However, that DNAtribes mess is nothing that anyone takes seriously except for afrocentrists. I remember having a debate on youtube with someone about it, and I challenged him to name me just three modern scholars who back the study.
To this date he hasn't presented even one, and neither has anyone else I've asked.
It's like Egyptians being Interior African in origin isn't enough for afrocentrists; they have to make them West African and Bantu as well.
All *real* genetic and anthropological studies depict AE's as being clustered with other east Africans, with Nubians being the closest cluster.
West Africans and Central and Southern Africans just don't make the cut, I'm afraid.
i can't say i know much bout dnatribes, but on this specific study i believe it was sourced to the journal of american medical association.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5775 Apr 5, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
LOL@ me being Racist.. big Mime M you are delusional, kiddo
Yeah...I can actually post proof that you are a bigot/racist.:)
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0HQKFN16VCP1...
^^^That's not even all I have.

And you have that pick in your avatar to obviously mock Africans to try to show that they are primitive.
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
You are the racist Afrocentric Dbag, boy
Yet you can't PROVE that I am a racist. You like other Eurocentrics want me to be racist to make me seem less credible. But it will not work.
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
Egyptsearch doesn't destroy anyone idiot...All the threads die because of the constant spam of bogus photoshop collages and the Afrocentrics calling us devils and albinos...smh We cannot even return the favor without being banned...so GTFOH!
LMAO!:D

Yes Egyptsearch does destroy all Eurocentrics. Egyptsearch is where Eurocentrism dies! Your pimp Mathilda is even too afraid to debate us. Yet the fat b*tch continues to sprout her BS. Heck I remember reading her complaining that Loring Brace never got back to her about his research. Probably when Brace went to her site and saw they she didn't know the difference between the neolithic and earlier periods he decided not to take her seriously.

LOL at the banning BS. If ES bans Eurocentrics, than why are there still plenty Eurocentrics on Egyptsearch? You Eurocentrics forget that there are Eurocentrics, Afrocentrics and Truthcentrics(like me) on that site. I just love the hypocrisy when Mathilda bans anyone who's against her view of things and debunks her! LOL!

I also love your hypocrisy with keep trying to label Egyptsearch 'Afrocentric' when its a neutral site, while your clearly an agent of Mathilda. Again EVERYONE knows Mathilda is a Eurocentric house wife. EVEN SCHOLARS KNOW IT!:P

You may fool Bakari, but not me.:) Mathilda even said the only genes Ethiopians carry are Eurasian ones. Who takes that b*tch seriously???:P :P
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
So, now let those Afrocentric tw4ts spam to each other all day along..They're just a joke.
Next!
That's very funny of you when you Eurocentrics troll and spam on Egyptsearch since moderation on ES has been low. Are you familiar with Vansertimavindicated? ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#5776 Apr 5, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about what other peoples' interests. I'm telling Disaster Looms that Egypt, ancient or modern, doesn't "belong" to anyone except them, and it is not for anyone that is not Egyptian, especially Black African descendants who originate from the opposite side of the continent, to "claim". The whole idea of "claiming" Egypt just because you like the history is insane to me.
As for the DNA tribes, as I said, I want the names of at least three modern scientists that have no affiliations with DNAtribes who corroborate/back that study.
There are multiple studies evidencing that Egyptians cluster with other Northeastern Africans, there should be multiple studies done by independent entities that confirm DNAtribes' studies....if they are as valid as you say.
Incorrect. Most people misunderstand DNAtribes study...Yes The Ancient Egyptians are STILL Northeast Africa. DNAtribes didn't dismiss that. When they mean great lake regions they don't mean the MODERN Bantu people that live there, but people like the nilotes. Heck the Egyptians even said the Ancients came from deep in interior. What DNAtribes was saying is that King Tut and his family ONLY have ancestor of the Great lake regions, Southern Africa and West Africa(Ramesses III carried E1b1a). They aren't talking about the modern populations in those areas.

DNAconstruct too says King Tut had Central African ancestry.
http://dnaconsultants.com/king-tut-gene

Again they are not talking about the current populations in those areas.

And King Tut died of sickles cells. And sickle cells is mostly found in West Africa.
http://imageshack.us/a/img254/2776/overtimevd...

Even Jeff used DNAtribes here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...

Also WE KNOW Ancient Egypt belongs to the Egyptian population...Well the ones like these and not the ones from the delta.
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/KING9_...
^^^Me and others on Egyptsearch have been fighting to give those type of Egyptians a voice, because THEY are actually closet to the Ancient Egyptians.

Also I doubt anyone claims that they actually descend from Ancient Egypt. Me like African Americans just defend Ancient Egypt from the white-washing, thats why its a heavily debated subject. We don't claim it and I never seen Disator Looms fully claim that he is a descendant of Ancient Egypt. But the African origin of Ancient Egypt is already starting to be accepted anyways.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5777 Apr 5, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Most people misunderstand DNAtribes study...Yes The Ancient Egyptians are STILL Northeast Africa. DNAtribes didn't dismiss that. When they mean great lake regions they don't mean the MODERN Bantu people that live there, but people like the nilotes. Heck the Egyptians even said the Ancients came from deep in interior.
"Deep" being a relative as well as subjective term. And what "Nilotes" were in Southern Africa that migrated to Egypt?
big mike M wrote:
What DNAtribes was saying is that King Tut and his family ONLY have ancestor of the Great lake regions, Southern Africa and West Africa(Ramesses III carried E1b1a). They aren't talking about the modern populations in those areas.
DNAconstruct too says King Tut had Central African ancestry.
http://dnaconsultants.com/king-tut-gene
This isn't what I asked for, Mike. I didn't ask for another "DNA" site.

I asked for the names of three legitimate SCIENTISTS who have done independent studies that draw to the same conclusions.

I'm not interested in any studies showing this ridiculous nonsense being cited as "evidence" of something:

"Also African in its ultimate source, the King Tut Gene finds modest distribution in East Coast American Indians, the Himalayas, Northeast Europe and scattered other populations, including Jews."

3 unaffiliated Scientists and their studies, Mike. That's what I want.
big mike M wrote:
Again they are not talking about the current populations in those areas.
And King Tut died of sickles cells. And sickle cells is mostly found in West Africa.
http://imageshack.us/a/img254/2776/overtimevd...
Even Jeff used DNAtribes here:
I'm not concerned about that. If he feels that study is valid, then he, you, Barros, or whomever needs to present to me 3 unaffiliated scientists that have studies saying the exact same thing; that those mummies, and/or Egyptians in general cluster with ancient central, western, and southern Africans OVER Northestern or even Sahelian and Saharan Africans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Slave Mind Is A BW's Genetic Defect 2 min audy17 16
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 4 min EIIa 1,962
Caucasians Have NO WAY Of Matching Up With The ... 4 min A African God 49
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,154,054
Why don't black americans and africans usually ... (Jun '11) 6 min waterfalls 1,223
The cia mind control machines & experiments 8 min QUEST 11
Why do black males rape SO MUCH? 9 min ugly monkeys 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Ben YISRAEL 97,959
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 23 min Mick 481
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 59 min dreamhunk 539
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 28,584
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 2 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,625
More from around the web