Comments
5,141 - 5,160 of 7,806 Comments Last updated May 24, 2014
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5720 Apr 3, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't. They were mainly Asiatic. Where are some of you guys getting that the Sumerians were African? Please tell me its not from Clyde Winters.
They were Asiatic black people: the makers, the owners, the cream of the planet earth, fathers and mothers of civilization and GODS of the universe!
The Africans created math, writing, and astronomy. Ancient Sumer has one of if not the oldest forms of writing; cuneiform, that predate Egyptian hieroglyphs. That's where the Tower of Babel once stood and Nimrod ruled. Where the story of the great flood originated. From the Gilgamesh Epics. All of the ancient statues from that area ( modern day Iraq and Iran) have short tight curly hair. I mean common sense says 1+1=2 but common sense is not that common... Especially amongst racist trolls!
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5722 Apr 3, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this was coming TS. You are one of the few people who tell the truth on here without trying to appease this slave minded buffoon. This Bakari is a fraud. He is either an Uncle Tom,Herman Cain type or a white troll posing as an Ofay bootlicking kneegrow. Either way,he sucks white golf balls.
Ha!
Bakari sucks white golf balls! Hilarious! And true!

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5723 Apr 3, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
No one is on "your mans" dick
Yes you are, fem barbie. Your phaggot a$$ has been trolling for my attention ever since the day your b8tcha$$ has come across me.

I mean let's try to look this thing objectively, if you are capable.

Your whole reason for existence is to attract my attention. None of your posts about or to me are accurate, evidenced by your inability to furnish any evidence of your claims. None of your posts have any substantive value, meaning they contain nothing that someone else can learn from, except just how bizarrely obsessed your phaggot a$$ is with me. None of your posts are sensible. None contain even the smallest grain of reason.

You call me a race traitor for proving that Olmecs were Mesoamerican and Sumerians were Asian, with no actual counter evidence of your own due to your illiteracy and complete and utter stupidity, but your moose-mouth face shuts down like a slapped up and raped tranny hooker every time a real opportunity to defend interior African history and achievement comes up, such as that thread I directed to you a while back. Your groupie barbie a$$ was nowhere to be found when the racists were having their fun mocking Black African ability, yet I was there defending interior African achievement as usual.

Where was your b8tch a$$? Where you always are.

Here, obsessing over me like the b8tcha$$ fem fruit roll up you are.

For more than half a year, you've been stalking me, reviving this useless thread time after time with nothing except more phaggot groupie obsession talk from you towards me. No one keeps this thread alive except your h9e a$$, and the only reason you do it is to fetch my attention, isn't that right? Of course it is, barbie.

Now, since we've settled that matter, I believe I am due some answers to my unanswered questions:

>>>>Don't phaggots like you always ignore Sub Saharan Africa? I don't give a sh9t about Egypt being white-washed, or North Africa in general. I'm Sub Saharan and Western African, b8tch, what the f0ck does Egypt have to do with me?

>>>>How come I didn't see your scary hide when I was defending West and Bantu African military prowess against European powers, fem boy? Up in your bedroom gettin' beaten, battered, slapped and tossed around like a girl while obsessing about Bakari as usual?

And, barbie b8tch, would you also mind addressing these requests, as opposed to running away from them like this scary tranny, cross-dressing street hooker you are:

>>>>Go fetch me a post that Barros or Jeff has made that show racial insults against Black Africans.

>>>>Go fetch me the post where Barros or Jeff have denied or belittled genuine Black African achievement.

>>>>Go fetch me the post where I show signs of anything that has to do with coonery or me being a "race traitor".

>>>>Explain to everyone here in this thread why you cannot go one post concerning me without lying like that phaggot groupie b8tch you are.

You got that, phag boy?
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5725 Apr 3, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
A tree is known by the fruit it bears.
Prove to all of us that Africa's "fruit", has benefited mankind overall, around the world.
Give us some specific inventions, and we'll go from there.
Fair enough?
I'll give you a couple. Writing, reading, agriculture, architecture, soap, jewelry, musical instruments, abstract art, Astrology, Chemistry, running water, herding and domesticating animals, fashion,etc... I can go on for days. Most recent inventions include; the light filament, the traffic light, the fire suit, the water sprinkler system, the cotton gin, the first successful heart surgery operation,etc.... And I can go on for days about that! But the worst invention that "Black" people ever created was.......... WHiTE PEOPLE! Ha!

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5726 Apr 3, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
A tree is known by the fruit it bears.
Prove to all of us that Africa's "fruit", has benefited mankind overall, around the world.
Give us some specific inventions, and we'll go from there.
Fair enough?
I'm not going to waste my time with inventions.

However, here's some food for thought.

Have you ever wondered to yourself, why it was that, during the medieval period, West Africa was more valued, traveled to, wealthy, intellectual and famous than Western Europe was, or Central or Northern Europe for that matter?

I'm just curious to know your answer.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5727 Apr 3, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you a couple. Writing, reading, agriculture, architecture, soap, jewelry, musical instruments, abstract art, Astrology, Chemistry, running water, herding and domesticating animals, fashion,etc... I can go on for days. Most recent inventions include; the light filament, the traffic light, the fire suit, the water sprinkler system, the cotton gin, the first successful heart surgery operation,etc.... And I can go on for days about that! But the worst invention that "Black" people ever created was.......... WHiTE PEOPLE! Ha!
You sound exactly like those Eurocentric you claim to hate so much, only you are exactly like those racist idiots and just as foolishly racist as them. For the record, the world’s first recognizable sprinkler system was installed in the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane in the United Kingdom in 1812 by its architect. The system was designed by William Congreve was covered by patent No 3606 dated the same year. Incandescent light bulb In 1802, Humphry Davy had what was then the most powerful electrical battery in the world at the Royal Institution of Great Britain. In that year, he created the first incandescent light by passing the current through a thin strip of platinum, chosen because the metal had an extremely high melting point. The fireman's suit goes back to 1836, when H.T. Gratacap invented the first model. On 10 December 1868, the first traffic lights outside the British Houses of Parliament in London controled the traffic in Bridge Street, Great George Street and Parliament Street. They were promoted by the railway engineer J. P. Knight and constructed by the railway signal engineers of Saxby & Farmer. The design combined three semaphore arms with red and green gas lamps for night-time use, on a pillar, operated by a police constable. The gas lantern was turned with a lever at its base so that the appropriate light faced traffic. The first electric traffic light was developed in 1912 by Lester Wire, an American policeman of Salt Lake City, Utah, who also used red-green lights. Yes, you can thank those uptight Englishmen for most of the world's modern technology. Thanks for playing, come again.
I have returned

Deer Park, TX

#5729 Apr 3, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to waste my time with inventions.
However, here's some food for thought.
Have you ever wondered to yourself, why it was that, during the medieval period, West Africa was more valued, traveled to, wealthy, intellectual and famous than Western Europe was, or Central or Northern Europe for that matter?
I'm just curious to know your answer.
Please post your sources of this "reality"

Thank you.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5730 Apr 3, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to dis Detroit? Typical of a racist troll like yourself...India has some places that makes Detroit look like a Utopia but so,what? I would never dis anybody elses land or home,especially poor people of color. Yes I will tell you about your own people of which you obviously know very little about going by your statements. No one is on "your mans" dick but you Barros,Jeff and other assorted Eurotrolls who keep running to his defense and kissing his ass. The homotalk is in his responses and now yours so if any fruitcakes are on here it is you perverts. There is nothing gay about roasting CyberCoons and Eurotrolls. So whether or not you are a white racis troll or an ignorant Tamil who wants to be white,you will get the same treatment as this Coonish imbecile you are protecting. Bitch.
LMAO! I must have seriously struck a nerve if I made you type all this garbage.:D

I dissed Detroit because it was funny and to upset you and because I'm an A-hole :) Fam if you're really are not dissing people of color then I would advise you to stop using the word 'coon' which IS a racial term by whites.

Dude stop following Bakari around. He has owned you on almost every debate and so you want to be like the man now./V*gg*...I don't know about Tamil people??? I bet your d*mba$$ doesn't even know about Raja Raja Cholan.

Also your a$$ wasn't saying I was a white troll when you were rooting me on when I was clowning Barros. ;)
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTJDT5MTO95SI...

YOU SEE PEOPLE! THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T RANDOMLY ACCUSE PEOPLE OF BEING SOMETHING ELSE! I swear there are so many weirdos on this site.

You're DISMISSED!
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5732 Apr 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound exactly like those Eurocentric you claim to hate so much, only you are exactly like those racist idiots and just as foolishly racist as them. For the record, the world’s first recognizable sprinkler system was installed in the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane in the United Kingdom in 1812 by its architect. The system was designed by William Congreve was covered by patent No 3606 dated the same year. Incandescent light bulb In 1802, Humphry Davy had what was then the most powerful electrical battery in the world at the Royal Institution of Great Britain. In that year, he created the first incandescent light by passing the current through a thin strip of platinum, chosen because the metal had an extremely high melting point. The fireman's suit goes back to 1836, when H.T. Gratacap invented the first model. On 10 December 1868, the first traffic lights outside the British Houses of Parliament in London controled the traffic in Bridge Street, Great George Street and Parliament Street. They were promoted by the railway engineer J. P. Knight and constructed by the railway signal engineers of Saxby & Farmer. The design combined three semaphore arms with red and green gas lamps for night-time use, on a pillar, operated by a police constable. The gas lantern was turned with a lever at its base so that the appropriate light faced traffic. The first electric traffic light was developed in 1912 by Lester Wire, an American policeman of Salt Lake City, Utah, who also used red-green lights. Yes, you can thank those uptight Englishmen for most of the world's modern technology. Thanks for playing, come again.
The Ancient Egyptians had irrigation systems thousands of years ago. So water sprinklers is nothing new. But you too dumb to realize that the ancient Egyptians were all shades of Wooley haired beings. The ancient Egyptians also played with electromagnetic energy and there have been discoveries of cell batteries that were rechargeable as well as pics on the walls of light bulbs or sources of intense light emitting from
Hand held objects in ancient Kemit. The Ark of The Convenant was a charged up Capacitor and if you touched it while grounded you were fried! This was thousands of years ago stupid! Ha!

As a result of the African Moors in Spain losing power, the world was actually set back at least 500 years. This isn't racism @sshole. This is the truth. F@!k your patent numbers!

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5735 Apr 3, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
why is big "MIME" M changing his tune? Nagas74 is just your typical Afrocentric loon. Has Mr. Mime come to the realization that Afrocentrism is absolute LUNACY?
Can this be true? Has the truth actually influenced an Afrocentric minstrel to change his flawed thinking?
Can Miracles happen?
Bakari, you sir have performed a miracle of epic proportions, sir. You have steered an Afrocentric from the thought process of a drooling vegetable to at least(somewhat)closer to a rational human being...
Congrats sir
Next!
I'm afraid I have to take slight issue with you here, Sir.

Mike? Afrocentri minstrel?

I think I may have to have you show me evidence of this, if you don't mind.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5737 Apr 3, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Bakari,
anyone who copies and paste from EGYPTSEARCH is a total tool of Afrocentric lunacy.
That's funny, because, while I don't copy and paste anything from Egyptsearch, or ever use it as a direct source, I have used and continue to use it as a source for information and leads to books and links.

There's some afrocentric stuff on there, but then there's afrocentric stuff on here. I mostly go there for information regarding West Africa, Nubia, and other parts of the Interior.
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
He claims Mathildas is Eurocentric lol It's only Eurocentric to the loons at Egyptsearch. She rips them a new assh0le everytime they come on her blog and post Afrocentric tripe.
She exposed them 'darkening' artifacts on Egyptsearch lol
Mathilda's is rational anthropology without bias.
I've checked out Mathilda's blog on a few occasions. She may or may not be eurocentric. Either way I'm not all that concerned, as I haven't seen her say anything disparaging about interior African societies.
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
Bottom line...
big 'MIME' M is just a IGNANT tool of Afrocentrics...
I disagree. He's a lot more fair-minded than any of the real afrocentrists in this forum, or even on Egyptsearch, and he's stepped in, as on this thread and other threads, and openly criticized afrocentrists on a number of occasions.

You understand that he has pretty much always been against afrocentric notions of Moors all being Black, Olmecs being African, Sumerians being African, Indians being African, and so on, right?

What afrocentric things have you seen him say say?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5738 Apr 3, 2013
Bakari who cares what the lunatic poster such as 'Ancient Egyptian' says.-__-

'Ancient Egyptian' is not only a Eurocentric, but also a racist and I can bring u some of his racist and bigot post. lol funny he is calling me a Afrocentric. When many know I always look for evidence when had to support a claim. Me and my partner Bigsmoke were always like. Even posters such as Jeff know I am basically a Truthcentric.

Notice how the Ancient Egyptian character can't really find a anything on me, but claiming I copy and paste from Egyptsearch which I don't.

Ancient Egyptian is obviously an agent of Mathildas. How can he deny Mathildas being a Eurocentric site? LOL! She even edits certain studies like this one(used by our resident Curious Me).:P
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...

People on her site have even done much worse than that.

As you can see Mathilda goes by outdated Eurocentric thinking's like the 'True n3Gro*d' and EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. She even believed blacks are inferior and shares a bias opinion on them along with other Euronuts.

Bakari...The reason why Euronuts like Ancient Egyptian and other Euronuts despises Egyptsearch because all Eurocentrics(even some residents from this site) that enter get DESTROYED...They also hate Egyptsearch because the info there is distributed to many sites like this one.

Euronuts like Ancient Egyptian HATE Egyptsearch. Yes there are Afrocentrics on the site, but there are EUROCENTRICS ON THERE TOO! The irony is that the owner of the site is actually a Eurocentric himself, he actually secretly deletes some of the threads by some of the members.

Bakari you can see for yourself... You can check out this thread I made.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

When I heard Egyptsearch was labeled a Afrocentric site, I TOO thought it was a Afrocentric site. Yes there are Afrocentrics like Clyde Winters but I also found many level headed members. I only found out that ES is only hated by Euronuts because their views get debunked, again which is why the Ancient Egyptian character dislikes it.

He is in no room to talk about who is a Afrocentric, when he himself is an agent of Mathilda. Even Jeff and Barros Serranos knows how much of a Eurocentric site Mathilda is and we know how much me and Barros go back and forth.

Again who cares what this lunatic with his twisted mind thinks of me. EVERY posted on here knows I am unbias and NON RACIST. Even poster like Barros knows it, though he will never want to admit it.:P
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5739 Apr 3, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane asylum is two blocks to the left.
Waaaay over your head! Or maybe you know this information and are just in denial or despondent to the truth. A typical European reaction to information that does not agree with the white supremacy ideology. You think Europeans just out of nowhere started utilizing electromagnetic energy right after coming out of the dark ages. A people whos illiteracy rate was like 95% Just 200 years prior. The Europeans came out of the dark ages right after translating the ancient knowledge from Arabic. And especially after France and Britain started robbing graves in Egypt. Then they began experimenting with the science they discovered in Egypt to jumps start the industrial revolution. Nothing new under the sun.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5740 Apr 3, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane asylum is two blocks to the left.
And nobody ask for your address stupid.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#5742 Apr 4, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ancient Egyptians had irrigation systems thousands of years ago. So water sprinklers is nothing new. But you too dumb to realize that the ancient Egyptians were all shades of Wooley haired beings. The ancient Egyptians also played with electromagnetic energy and there have been discoveries of cell batteries that were rechargeable as well as pics on the walls of light bulbs or sources of intense light emitting from
Hand held objects in ancient Kemit. The Ark of The Convenant was a charged up Capacitor and if you touched it while grounded you were fried! This was thousands of years ago stupid! Ha!
As a result of the African Moors in Spain losing power, the world was actually set back at least 500 years. This isn't racism @sshole. This is the truth. F@!k your patent numbers!
Yeah and the ancient Egyptians had electricity, and flying cars, and cell phones and big screen "10D" TVs that allowed viewers to be IN and PART of the movies they watched, and the internet and time travel and they even created Space ships that took them to distance galaxies and they passed all this modern, science fiction and futuristic technology to the Hebrew Olmec Chinese Indian Buddha Aztec Moors who were living and building Native American civilizations in the Americas since at least 50,000 years ago. </sarc> You're an idiot.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5744 Apr 4, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and the ancient Egyptians had electricity, and flying cars, and cell phones and big screen "10D" TVs that allowed viewers to be IN and PART of the movies they watched, and the internet and time travel and they even created Space ships that took them to distance galaxies and they passed all this modern, science fiction and futuristic technology to the Hebrew Olmec Chinese Indian Buddha Aztec Moors who were living and building Native American civilizations in the Americas since at least 50,000 years ago. </sarc> You're an idiot.
No! You're the idiot. With all of this modern technology they still don't know how to construct a pyramid that can rival those in the Giza Plateau! Ancient wisdom. A modern reality!

Next!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5745 Apr 4, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
No! You're the idiot. With all of this modern technology they still don't know how to construct a pyramid that can rival those in the Giza Plateau! Ancient wisdom. A modern reality!
Next!
Sure they don't </sarc> People in the modern world are building space stations and you're still stuck in ancient structures. Like I said, you are an idiot.
Nagas74

United States

#5746 Apr 4, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, fem barbie. Your phaggot a$$ has been trolling for my attention ever since the day your b8tcha$$ has come across me.
I mean let's try to look this thing objectively, if you are capable.
Your whole reason for existence is to attract my attention. None of your posts about or to me are accurate, evidenced by your inability to furnish any evidence of your claims. None of your posts have any substantive value, meaning they contain nothing that someone else can learn from, except just how bizarrely obsessed your phaggot a$$ is with me. None of your posts are sensible. None contain even the smallest grain of reason.
You call me a race traitor for proving that Olmecs were Mesoamerican and Sumerians were Asian, with no actual counter evidence of your own due to your illiteracy and complete and utter stupidity, but your moose-mouth face shuts down like a slapped up and raped tranny hooker every time a real opportunity to defend interior African history and achievement comes up, such as that thread I directed to you a while back. Your groupie barbie a$$ was nowhere to be found when the racists were having their fun mocking Black African ability, yet I was there defending interior African achievement as usual.
Where was your b8tch a$$? Where you always are.
Here, obsessing over me like the b8tcha$$ fem fruit roll up you are.
For more than half a year, you've been stalking me, reviving this useless thread time after time with nothing except more phaggot groupie obsession talk from you towards me. No one keeps this thread alive except your h9e a$$, and the only reason you do it is to fetch my attention, isn't that right? Of course it is, barbie.
Now, since we've settled that matter, I believe I am due some answers to my unanswered questions:
>>>>Don't phaggots like you always ignore Sub Saharan Africa? I don't give a sh9t about Egypt being white-washed, or North Africa in general. I'm Sub Saharan and Western African, b8tch, what the f0ck does Egypt have to do with me?
>>>>How come I didn't see your scary hide when I was defending West and Bantu African military prowess against European powers, fem boy? Up in your bedroom gettin' beaten, battered, slapped and tossed around like a girl while obsessing about Bakari as usual?
And, barbie b8tch, would you also mind addressing these requests, as opposed to running away from them like this scary tranny, cross-dressing street hooker you are:
>>>>Go fetch me a post that Barros or Jeff has made that show racial insults against Black Africans.
>>>>Go fetch me the post where Barros or Jeff have denied or belittled genuine Black African achievement.
>>>>Go fetch me the post where I show signs of anything that has to do with coonery or me being a "race traitor".
>>>>Explain to everyone here in this thread why you cannot go one post concerning me without lying like that phaggot groupie b8tch you are.
You got that, phag boy?
This extra long crying posts means nothing. You are an idiotic race traitor. Your masters and gay fan club must be so proud of your bitch ass.Keep Cooning out Coon.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5749 Apr 4, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, let them enjoy!
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2572/4064207113...
Case closed!
I can tell you're upset about the worst invention from black people were an albino race of weak beings set to rule for 6,000 years and then back to hell, statement. I will not apologize for speaking the truth.
I can now assume that you're white and had to put up a diagram of the great pyramid with crack chambers making fun of some of the ills in the black community today in America. Typical. The difference is your story was a joke and my story is the truth! Ha!

Plus Egypt has nothing to do with " yous people" anyway. Absolutely nothing until the Greeks worshipped them and stole the knowledge. When the Greeks got there Egypt was already thousands of years old.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5751 Apr 4, 2013
ben Jochanim... another Afronazi clown.

Not to be taken seriously.

Notice the bmac theory of 6000-yr-old whitey invented by a black scientist... LOL!!!

Talk about theories with NO evidence! That one takes the prize. But Farrakhan's racist NOI cult teaches that nonsense.

Racism as intense as that of any German Nazi... that's why I call them AFRONAZIS and that's what they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min your mother 4,850
Why do former white washed blacks always become... 10 min Somali Imperialist 6
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 14 min AAA777 3,430
why do black men hate seeing black women and wh... 14 min your mother 1
Nigerian Queens belong to Pakistani men 15 min education 9
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 16 min Enough 2,322
How many of you believe interracial dating is w... (Apr '12) 22 min your mother 1,281
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr your mother 590
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr Black Facts 32,581
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••