Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I do agree with Trollslayer on one thing. People should have the rights to choose what part of African history they want to embrace. If someone is very interested in Ancient Nubia and they are African American. Then I say heck, let them be embrace it. Heck modern day Nubians would accept an AA over a white person if they visited a village. Just like this AA girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just as long they're embracing African history THAT IS AFRICAN.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't get started with me...I'm not Bakari, I'll clown just as worse as those Euronuts. No there is no freaking Coon Club. What me and Bakari do is LOOK FOR EVIDENCE. Something you and others do not seem to comprehend. The Sumerians WERE ASIATIC since they lived in Asia. My freaking 8 year old nephew is would even be able to understand. Sumer developed in modern day Iraq...By that freaking time the people would have already adapted to their environment, in which lighter skin would have already arose. YES there were 'black people' in the middle east, but that was during OOA, which was a LONG TIME AGO.
And don't even try calling me a white racist. Its funny really... Idiots like Barros and other Euronuts try to label me Afronazi or Afrocentrics. While Afronuts like Clyde Winters and insane muslim known as Abdurratln labeled me 'Eurocentric', when I was telling them my Dravidian/Tamil people were NOT of African descent. Heck on other sites I've a 'Indiancentric'...LMAO!:P
So yeah...I'm not a white racist or troll as you claim...-__-
Do you think Dravidian/Tami are descended of "dark Caucasians" or "euroasians". NO, I'm NOT saying that they are "Africans" now.

This is from a Indian website
http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

big mike M wrote:
I do agree with Trollslayer on one thing. People should have the rights to choose what part of African history they want to embrace. If someone is very interested in Ancient Nubia and they are African American. Then I say heck, let them be embrace it. Heck modern day Nubians would accept an AA over a white person if they visited a village. Just like this AA girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just as long they're embracing African history THAT IS AFRICAN.
.....or of African descent / influence.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Unscrupulous. Ok. Whats Unscrupulous is your constant attempts to DIRECT and DICTATE who what where and how Africans should embrace Africa and her contributions both in and outta' Africa.
...which has nothing to do with any African Sumerian fantasies, African Olmec fantasies, or mythical Sirius Dogon discoveries.
trollslayer wrote:
We talked about this once b4. I don't care what part of Africa wherever her reach might be...that they study.
Nobody has a right to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't think. I have placed evidence here and will continue to do so and the PPL. will come to there own conclusions. If somebody doesn't like, it I don't care.
You haven't placed anything but already debunked and dismissed garbage. No evidence to found anywhere within vanishing distance....

What intrigues me is how you manage to continue to delude yourself into thinking that these fantasies somehow constitute as viable material to anyone who is earnestly seeking fact.
trollslayer wrote:
Nothing about history is absolute. New information is constantly surfacing, especially about Africa and her effect on the world.
When specific "scholars" try to put Africa in a box or cut her off
from world civilizations.I find that to be "dishonest scholarship"
No, calling Sumerians "African" is dishonest scholarship, as these people are quite plainly non-African to anyone with functional ocular capabilities.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumerstatues.jpg

I don't see the resemblance.

As for Africa, what are you talking about "put Africa in a box or cut her off"?

What does that statement even mean, which scholars are you referring to, and what does that have to do with Sumerians, Olmecs, and other proven-false tales?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Dravidian/Tami are descended of "dark Caucasians" or "euroasians". NO, I'm NOT saying that they are "Africans" now.
This is from a Indian website
That website is incorrect. Dravidian's are NOT a race, but just refer to diverse groups of people who natively speak languages belonging to the Dravidian language family. And they also are not of African descent. I don't know what that site is talking about.

The Dravidians descend mostly from the first wave of people who left East Africa (Ethiopia, Somalia) around 65,000 to 70,000 years ago. Their maternal lineages belong to haplogroup M. Their original Y-DNA would have been C or D, but these lineages were later replaced by H and L. H might have evolved directly from CR in South Asia. L probably came from the Middle East or Iran.

They have dark skin because all humans had dark skin 70,000 years ago and the climate in India does not encourage a lightening of the skin. They look different from Ethiopians because they split from them so long ago (before Europeans split from Africans !).

So again...No Dravidians are not African. Actually Africans are more distant from Dravidians than Europeans.

Also there is no such thing as a Dark Caucasian. That is just used to claim many groups like Horners of East Africa by Eurocentrics. Dravidians are just indigenous Indians...Yes they are Eurasian, but Eurasians can be diverse in looks. Which euronuts like Curious Me don't tell you.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
...which has nothing to do with any African Sumerian fantasies, African Olmec fantasies, or mythical Sirius Dogon discoveries.
<quoted text>
You haven't placed anything but already debunked and dismissed garbage. No evidence to found anywhere within vanishing distance....
What intrigues me is how you manage to continue to delude yourself into thinking that these fantasies somehow constitute as viable material to anyone who is earnestly seeking fact.
<quoted text>
No, calling Sumerians "African" is dishonest scholarship, as these people are quite plainly non-African to anyone with functional ocular capabilities.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
http://www.crystalinks.com/sumerstatues.jpg
I don't see the resemblance.
As for Africa, what are you talking about "put Africa in a box or cut her off"?
What does that statement even mean, which scholars are you referring to, and what does that have to do with Sumerians, Olmecs, and other proven-false tales?
Bottom line, you don't decide what PPL. can and can't embrace.
No one has to see things ur way. I'm not here to convince you. you can say I can't(and that's ok)
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
That website is incorrect. Dravidian's are NOT a race, but just refer to diverse groups of people who natively speak languages belonging to the Dravidian language family. And they also are not of African descent. I don't know what that site is talking about.
The Dravidians descend mostly from the first wave of people who left East Africa (Ethiopia, Somalia) around 65,000 to 70,000 years ago. Their maternal lineages belong to haplogroup M. Their original Y-DNA would have been C or D, but these lineages were later replaced by H and L. H might have evolved directly from CR in South Asia. L probably came from the Middle East or Iran.
They have dark skin because all humans had dark skin 70,000 years ago and the climate in India does not encourage a lightening of the skin. They look different from Ethiopians because they split from them so long ago (before Europeans split from Africans !).
So again...No Dravidians are not African. Actually Africans are more distant from Dravidians than Europeans.
Also there is no such thing as a Dark Caucasian. That is just used to claim many groups like Horners of East Africa by Eurocentrics. Dravidians are just indigenous Indians...Yes they are Eurasian, but Eurasians can be diverse in looks. Which euronuts like Curious Me don't tell you.
This is a Indian guy talking about the Dalits.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to see things ur way. I'm not here to convince you. you can say I can't(and that's ok)
That's wonderful...

But you didn't answer my question. I asked what do you mean by putting Africa in a "box" and "cutting her off", and which scholars are you referring to?
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

When specific "scholars" try to put Africa in a box or cut her off from world civilizations.I find that to be "dishonest scholarship"
-----
Ok I'll be more pointed. When any white scholar tries to say Africa had no influence on origins of western civilization....it's "dishonest scholarship".
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Some more illiteracy to serve I see.
Yes, Asiatic, the Sumerians are Asian, d=mb sh=t, as evidenced by every modern reputable scholar...until proven otherwise by the historically illiterate c99n in the room.
Idiotic Coon,your "modern reputable scholars" are lying Euroclowns just like yourself. Continue to embrace your caucasian "experts" and the lies they pass as "history". WHITE TROLL!!!
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't get started with me...I'm not Bakari, I'll clown just as worse as those Euronuts. No there is no freaking Coon Club. What me and Bakari do is LOOK FOR EVIDENCE. Something you and others do not seem to comprehend. The Sumerians WERE ASIATIC since they lived in Asia. My freaking 8 year old nephew is would even be able to understand. Sumer developed in modern day Iraq...By that freaking time the people would have already adapted to their environment, in which lighter skin would have already arose. YES there were 'black people' in the middle east, but that was during OOA, which was a LONG TIME AGO.
And don't even try calling me a white racist. Its funny really... Idiots like Barros and other Euronuts try to label me Afronazi or Afrocentrics. While Afronuts like Clyde Winters and insane muslim known as Abdurratln labeled me 'Eurocentric', when I was telling them my Dravidian/Tamil people were NOT of African descent. Heck on other sites I've a 'Indiancentric'...LMAO!:P
So yeah...I'm not a white racist or troll as you claim...-__-
I don't give a fuck if you "clown just as worse as those Euronuts" or whatever your troll ass wants to do. You come in here hi-fiving the Coon,you are subject to the same ridicule as your Uncle Tom buddy. Tamils and Dravidians are black and India is perhaps Africas oldest daughter. You being an Indian (supposedly) and being ignorant of this fact doesn't make it untrue. It just means you are unaware. Or you can be another white racist troll. Either way you and your sell-out partner suck ass.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
When specific "scholars" try to put Africa in a box or cut her off from world civilizations.I find that to be "dishonest scholarship"
-----
Ok I'll be more pointed. When any white scholar tries to say Africa had no influence on origins of western civilization....it's "dishonest scholarship".
For starters, what scholars are you referring to?

Secondly, what does this have to do with Africa being put in a "box" and being "cut off" from "world civilizations"?

And Thirdly, what does this have to do with your self proclaimed distrust of scholars who say the Sumerians were Asians, Ancient Indians were Asians, Ancient and prehistoric Chinese were Asians, that the Dogons didn't know anything about any Sirius Star, and that the Olmecs were Mesoamericans?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic Coon,your "modern reputable scholars" are lying Euroclowns just like yourself. Continue to embrace your caucasian "experts" and the lies they pass as "history". WHITE TROLL!!!
Obsessive phag b9tch, which modern reputable scholars have lied and what have they lied about?

Does the dyslexic, obsessive groupie c99n comprehend what his superior is asking of him?
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

This thread is for Black Coons who want to impress their Euromasters by helping them out in their usurping and omitting of African history.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a fuck if you "clown just as worse as those Euronuts" or whatever your troll ass wants to do. You come in here hi-fiving the Coon,you are subject to the same ridicule as your Uncle Tom buddy. Tamils and Dravidians are black and India is perhaps Africas oldest daughter. You being an Indian (supposedly) and being ignorant of this fact doesn't make it untrue. It just means you are unaware. Or you can be another white racist troll. Either way you and your sell-out partner suck ass.
No, silly, senseless c99n, you suck a$$. Filthy,$h1tty donkey a$$.

Now if I recall, I believe that your superior told your illiterate dyslexic, obsessive barbie a$$, who just so happens to obsess over me night and day like the phag boy you are, c00n, and with the apparent inability to answer yellow school bus questions, to answer the following questions:

>>>>Don't phaggots like you always ignore Sub Saharan Africa? I don't give a sh9t about Egypt being white-washed, or North Africa in general. I'm Sub Saharan and Western African, b8tch, what the f0ck does Egypt have to do with me?

>>>>How come I didn't see your scary hide when I was defending West and Bantu African military prowess against European powers, fem boy? Up in your bedroom gettin' beaten, battered, slapped and tossed around like a girl while obsessing about Bakari as usual?

And, barbie b8tch, I also told you to address these requests, you know, as opposed to running away from them like this scary tranny h9e you are:

>>>>Go fetch me a post that Barros or Jeff has made that show racial insults against Black Africans.

>>>>Go fetch me the post where Barros or Jeff have denied or belittled genuine Black African achievement.

>>>>Go fetch me the post where I show signs of anything that has to do with coonery or me being a "race traitor".

>>>>Explain to everyone here in this thread why you cannot go one post concerning me without lying like that phaggot groupie b8tch you are.

You got that, phag boy?
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this was coming TS. You are one of the few people who tell the truth on here without trying to appease this slave minded buffoon. This Bakari is a fraud. He is either an Uncle Tom,Herman Cain type or a white troll posing as an Ofay bootlicking kneegrow. Either way,he sucks white golf balls.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
This thread is for Black Coons who want to impress their Euromasters by helping them out in their usurping and omitting of African history.
This thread is for people who aren't illiterate, aren't obsessive phags, aren't d8mber than trout pi$$, and aren't fugly molested and slapped around malodorous skanks.

Now, if you have the time, c99n, would you mind answering the following:

>>>>Don't phaggots like you always ignore Sub Saharan Africa? I don't give a sh9t about Egypt being white-washed, or North Africa in general. I'm Sub Saharan and Western African, b8tch, what the f0ck does Egypt have to do with me?

>>>>How come I didn't see your scary hide when I was defending West and Bantu African military prowess against European powers, fem boy? Up in your bedroom gettin' beaten, battered, slapped and tossed around like a girl while obsessing about Bakari as usual?

And, barbie b8tch, would you also mind addressing these requests, as opposed to running away from them like this scary tranny, cross-dressing street hooker you are:

>>>>Go fetch me a post that Barros or Jeff has made that show racial insults against Black Africans.

>>>>Go fetch me the post where Barros or Jeff have denied or belittled genuine Black African achievement.

>>>>Go fetch me the post where I show signs of anything that has to do with coonery or me being a "race traitor".

>>>>Explain to everyone here in this thread why you cannot go one post concerning me without lying like that phaggot groupie b8tch you are.

You got that, phag boy?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this was coming TS. You are one of the few people who tell the truth on here without trying to appease this slave minded buffoon. This Bakari is a fraud. He is either an Uncle Tom,Herman Cain type or a white troll posing as an Ofay bootlicking kneegrow. Either way,he sucks white golf balls.
The only one who sucks balls around here is your obsessive phaggot, groupie a$$, b8tch. You understand that, c99n?

Now if you would please answer the following:

And, barbie b8tch, would you also mind addressing these requests, as opposed to running away from them like this scary tranny, cross-dressing street hooker you are:

You got that, phag boy?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a fuck if you "clown just as worse as those Euronuts" or whatever your troll ass wants to do. You come in here hi-fiving the Coon,you are subject to the same ridicule as your Uncle Tom buddy.
LMAO! Fam chillax. No one here trolling or anything. You talking ridicule. Bro you live in Detroit...You're ridiculing yourself.

No one ridicules big mike M.
Nagas74 wrote:

Tamils and Dravidians are black and India is perhaps Africas oldest daughter. You being an Indian (supposedly) and being ignorant of this fact doesn't make it untrue.
What? I swear black people love claiming everyone. I already explained to Trollslayer why the Dravidians are not African. Bro I'm not going to bother explaining it to your d*mba$$ because you're not even going to comprehend most I'm going to say.

I don't know why people...White and Black keep wanting to claim my Tamil queens.
http://i.imgur.com/YiDtH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xZC0q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rapAA.jpg

Sorry bra they ain't for sale. ;) Also I'm part Indian. And how do we know you're not a white troll? I mean you've been on my man's Bakari d*ck for the longest. You gay or something?
Nagas74 wrote:

It just means you are unaware. Or you can be another white racist troll. Either way you and your sell-out partner suck ass.
This clown is saying I am 'aware' of my own people. Serious you Afronuts have some issues. Stop claiming everyone to fix your self-hate.

And yes big mike M is a white troll. Here big mike M's troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTJDT5MTO95SI...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIE93M3O6GJU1...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMGEHE7TR25G4...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVFVB1URF4VC1...

Yep big mike M is a troll. Poor guy...the poor dude has been so badly influenced by Afrocentrism that he thinks big mike M is a white troll.

Tisk..Tisk...I even made a pro black site too.
http://black-earth.webs.com/

I swear to god people on this site are weirdo's and idiotic. Keep it coming bro, I clown both Euronuts and Afronuts. ;)

Just be glad those racist mean Dravidian's aren't on here...
Nagas74

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Fam chillax. No one here trolling or anything. You talking ridicule. Bro you live in Detroit...You're ridiculing yourself.
No one ridicules big mike M.
<quoted text>
What? I swear black people love claiming everyone. I already explained to Trollslayer why the Dravidians are not African. Bro I'm not going to bother explaining it to your d*mba$$ because you're not even going to comprehend most I'm going to say.
I don't know why people...White and Black keep wanting to claim my Tamil queens.
http://i.imgur.com/YiDtH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xZC0q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rapAA.jpg
Sorry bra they ain't for sale. ;) Also I'm part Indian. And how do we know you're not a white troll? I mean you've been on my man's Bakari d*ck for the longest. You gay or something?
<quoted text>
This clown is saying I am 'aware' of my own people. Serious you Afronuts have some issues. Stop claiming everyone to fix your self-hate.
And yes big mike M is a white troll. Here big mike M's troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2UGEI0UJU1N...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTJDT5MTO95SI...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIE93M3O6GJU1...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMGEHE7TR25G4...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVFVB1URF4VC1...
Yep big mike M is a troll. Poor guy...the poor dude has been so badly influenced by Afrocentrism that he thinks big mike M is a white troll.
Tisk..Tisk...I even made a pro black site too.
http://black-earth.webs.com/
I swear to god people on this site are weirdo's and idiotic. Keep it coming bro, I clown both Euronuts and Afronuts. ;)
Just be glad those racist mean Dravidian's aren't on here...
You want to dis Detroit? Typical of a racist troll like yourself...India has some places that makes Detroit look like a Utopia but so,what? I would never dis anybody elses land or home,especially poor people of color. Yes I will tell you about your own people of which you obviously know very little about going by your statements. No one is on "your mans" dick but you Barros,Jeff and other assorted Eurotrolls who keep running to his defense and kissing his ass. The homotalk is in his responses and now yours so if any fruitcakes are on here it is you perverts. There is nothing gay about roasting CyberCoons and Eurotrolls. So whether or not you are a white racis troll or an ignorant Tamil who wants to be white,you will get the same treatment as this Coonish imbecile you are protecting. Bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,121 - 5,140 of7,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••