Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5685 Apr 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't. They were mainly Asiatic. Where are some of you guys getting that the Sumerians were African? Please tell me its not from Clyde Winters.
what's wrong with clyde winters?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5686 Apr 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
what's wrong with clyde winters?
He's a idiotic afronut who says things which he barley backs up. To me he is actually WORSE than the Euronuts sometimes. Me and others have debated against him on Egyptsearch. Yes he claims the Sumerians were Africans. He also dismisses the Berber language as African, YET claims the Dravidian language as being a part of the Mande language...-__-

That's one reason why people don't take him seriously. He also uses outdated arguments too.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5687 Apr 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I've never dissed you. It's TS or Trollslayer. I told you we were not getting into a pissing contest here I meant it. Yeah..I sense that's where you wanna go, by the tone ur responses. If we can't respect each other then we don't to talk. I hope I've made myself clear.
Stop polluting this thread with afrocentric untenable links in unscrupulous attempts to try and sway people who are obviously less informed on these issues to dishonest scholarship, and there won't be a problem.

Simple and plain.
trollslayer wrote:
2) I took that info. from the link you supplied. I read that Robert Temple "alien" crap and just shut down. Plus it was Wikipedia generated. Thats the same garbage used about anything to do with Africa that certain whites do not understand.
The binary system of math & stars has origins in Africa. I don't believe anything about the Dogons is a so-called " mixture of over-interpretation by commentators and cultural contamination."
It's just high-minded whites tearing down concepts they don't understand and feel the Dogons are to dumb to understand. I've heard "scientist"(in documentaries) say the Dogons have no business knowing about Sirius.
I've already told you I'm not concerned about your "beliefs". You need to provide EVIDENCE that can be looked over and scrutinized just like I do, just like Big Mike does, just like everybody does. You are not exempt from this requirement.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5688 Apr 2, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
sup BN? i'm not gonna pretend to be an expert, but i always thought sumer was related to horner africans.
How's it going there, Sir.

The Sumerians are from Asia, I'm afraid. There are no real archaeological, genetic, linguistic, or cultural links from the Horn to Sumer.

They are unrelated.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5689 Apr 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't. They were mainly Asiatic. Where are some of you guys getting that the Sumerians were African? Please tell me its not from Clyde Winters.
Slayer seems to have gotten it from this guy Hermel Hermstein.

He literally has no background from what I can see. Even less "credentials" than Winters.

And he seems to think that Proto Bantu was the language of the Sumerians interestingly enough.

I wonder how many real linguists agree with him, if they have even heard of him.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5690 Apr 2, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Slayer seems to have gotten it from this guy Hermel Hermstein.
He literally has no background from what I can see. Even less "credentials" than Winters.
And he seems to think that Proto Bantu was the language of the Sumerians interestingly enough.
I wonder how many real linguists agree with him, if they have even heard of him.
Seriously...Afrocentrics are just spawns of Eurocentrics. They literally REPEAT the same things Eurocentrics say, but twist it. I know you get what I'm saying. Also how the heck is proto Bantu the language of the Sumerians, when Sumerian language is totally different. Again Afrocentrics are basically Eurocentrics. Which is why Eurocentrics like Mathildas use Afrocentrics to attack the'realist'(like you and me), because like I said Afrocentrics REPEAT the same thing Eurocentrics say.

Hermel Hermstein and Clyde Winters are doing EXACTLY what those Eurocentrics 200 years ago did, by claiming every civilization. I tried telling Trollslayer that million times.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5691 Apr 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...Afrocentrics are just spawns of Eurocentrics. They literally REPEAT the same things Eurocentrics say, but twist it. I know you get what I'm saying. Also how the heck is proto Bantu the language of the Sumerians, when Sumerian language is totally different. Again Afrocentrics are basically Eurocentrics. Which is why Eurocentrics like Mathildas use Afrocentrics to attack the'realist'(like you and me), because like I said Afrocentrics REPEAT the same thing Eurocentrics say.
Hermel Hermstein and Clyde Winters are doing EXACTLY what those Eurocentrics 200 years ago did, by claiming every civilization. I tried telling Trollslayer that million times.
Bet money they're the same guy. I mean seriously, "HERMel HERMstein"?

No credentials.

No background.

No 'real name'.

Is this a fcking joke?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5692 Apr 2, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet money they're the same guy. I mean seriously, "HERMel HERMstein"?
No credentials.
No background.
No 'real name'.
Is this a fcking joke?
LOL...Agree.

Anyways, I'll give you a much better example on how Eurocentrics use Afrocentrics. Okay on Egyptsearch there is a female poster named Lioness who is actually a Eurocentric white girl posing as a black female Afrocentric. Lioness pretends to be a 'Hardcore Afrocentric' and teams up with Afrocentrics like Clyde Winters against the rest of us.

The reason why Eurocentrics like Lioness do that. Because like I said before both Euronuts and Afronuts say the EXACT SAME THING. The Eurocentrics have noticed this and they use it to their advantage. Both Eurocentrics and Afrocentrics both base their arguments on phenotypes. Eurocentrics mostly don't like using genetics because genetics has put to rest many of their Claims, the same is with Afrocentrics. Which is why Trollslayer and those nutcases on the Hebrew Israelite thread HATES genetics and try to bring up some conspiracy.

But let me get to the main point. On Egyptsearch Clyde Winter uses the same outdated argument that the Euronuts have used. He uses that same argument to try and claim that the 'blacks of Eurasia'(You know what people I'm talking about) are Africans. Clyde Winters also doesn't like to use genetics and he uses Eurocentric terms. Which is why the poster Lioness likes him. In actuality...Eurocentrics really don't feel threatened Afrocentrics at all. They actually indirectly use them. What Eurocentrics DO fear is people like me, you and those on Egyptsearch who present the TRUTH and KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. Which is why many Eurocentrics try to troll Egyptsearch with many accounts.

But again Eurocentrics sometimes use Afrocentrics to their advantage.
Nagas74

United States

#5693 Apr 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't. They were mainly Asiatic. Where are some of you guys getting that the Sumerians were African? Please tell me its not from Clyde Winters.
Asiatic? You clueless,slave minded kneegrows are ridiculous. The Sumerians were black. Period. There were no people who preceded Black Africans in the so called"middle east" which is really just North East Africa anyway. Is there some Coon Club that all of you African history editing black folks belong too or something? Your obsession with attacking Afrocentricity defies logic. It's not like Van Sertima or Dr.Ben will be integrated into the curriculum in your precious Western and European dominated schools anytime soon,so what gives? Your hatred of the truth seems more in line with those of white racists than not. You and Bakari are probably white trolls.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5694 Apr 2, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Asiatic? You clueless,slave minded kneegrows are ridiculous. The Sumerians were black. Period. There were no people who preceded Black Africans in the so called"middle east" which is really just North East Africa anyway. Is there some Coon Club that all of you African history editing black folks belong too or something? Your obsession with attacking Afrocentricity defies logic. It's not like Van Sertima or Dr.Ben will be integrated into the curriculum in your precious Western and European dominated schools anytime soon,so what gives? Your hatred of the truth seems more in line with those of white racists than not. You and Bakari are probably white trolls.
Please don't get started with me...I'm not Bakari, I'll clown just as worse as those Euronuts. No there is no freaking Coon Club. What me and Bakari do is LOOK FOR EVIDENCE. Something you and others do not seem to comprehend. The Sumerians WERE ASIATIC since they lived in Asia. My freaking 8 year old nephew is would even be able to understand. Sumer developed in modern day Iraq...By that freaking time the people would have already adapted to their environment, in which lighter skin would have already arose. YES there were 'black people' in the middle east, but that was during OOA, which was a LONG TIME AGO.

And don't even try calling me a white racist. Its funny really... Idiots like Barros and other Euronuts try to label me Afronazi or Afrocentrics. While Afronuts like Clyde Winters and insane muslim known as Abdurratln labeled me 'Eurocentric', when I was telling them my Dravidian/Tamil people were NOT of African descent. Heck on other sites I've a 'Indiancentric'...LMAO!:P

So yeah...I'm not a white racist or troll as you claim...-__-

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5695 Apr 3, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Asiatic? You clueless,slave minded kneegrows are ridiculous. The Sumerians were black. Period. There were no people who preceded Black Africans in the so called"middle east" which is really just North East Africa anyway. Is there some Coon Club that all of you African history editing black folks belong too or something? Your obsession with attacking Afrocentricity defies logic. It's not like Van Sertima or Dr.Ben will be integrated into the curriculum in your precious Western and European dominated schools anytime soon,so what gives? Your hatred of the truth seems more in line with those of white racists than not. You and Bakari are probably white trolls.
Some more illiteracy to serve I see.

Yes, Asiatic, the Sumerians are Asian, d=mb sh=t, as evidenced by every modern reputable scholar...until proven otherwise by the historically illiterate c99n in the room.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#5696 Apr 3, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop polluting this thread with afrocentric untenable links in unscrupulous attempts to try and sway people who are obviously less informed on these issues to dishonest scholarship, and there won't be a problem.
Simple and plain.
<quoted text>
I've already told you I'm not concerned about your "beliefs". You need to provide EVIDENCE that can be looked over and scrutinized just like I do, just like Big Mike does, just like everybody does. You are not exempt from this requirement.
Unscrupulous. Ok. Whats Unscrupulous is your constant attempts to DIRECT and DICTATE who what where and how Africans should embrace Africa and her contributions both in and outta' Africa. We talked about this once b4. I don't care what part of Africa wherever her reach might be...that they study.

Nobody has a right to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't think. I have placed evidence here and will continue to do so and the PPL. will come to there own conclusions. If somebody doesn't like, it I don't care.

Nothing about history is absolute. New information is constantly surfacing, especially about Africa and her effect on the world.
When specific "scholars" try to put Africa in a box or cut her off
from world civilizations.I find that to be "dishonest scholarship"

At the end of the day, for the PPL. that do like what I have to share and want share certain things with me, then great win/win.
If I can't share or receive anything then it doesn't matter. I'm sure not gonna be pizzed about it.

__

By the way, we're all grow-ups here I can't "sway" anyone here no more than you or anybody else. Grown PPL. can, will and should make their own decisions.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5697 Apr 3, 2013
I do agree with Trollslayer on one thing. People should have the rights to choose what part of African history they want to embrace. If someone is very interested in Ancient Nubia and they are African American. Then I say heck, let them be embrace it. Heck modern day Nubians would accept an AA over a white person if they visited a village. Just like this AA girl.


Just as long they're embracing African history THAT IS AFRICAN.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#5698 Apr 3, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't get started with me...I'm not Bakari, I'll clown just as worse as those Euronuts. No there is no freaking Coon Club. What me and Bakari do is LOOK FOR EVIDENCE. Something you and others do not seem to comprehend. The Sumerians WERE ASIATIC since they lived in Asia. My freaking 8 year old nephew is would even be able to understand. Sumer developed in modern day Iraq...By that freaking time the people would have already adapted to their environment, in which lighter skin would have already arose. YES there were 'black people' in the middle east, but that was during OOA, which was a LONG TIME AGO.
And don't even try calling me a white racist. Its funny really... Idiots like Barros and other Euronuts try to label me Afronazi or Afrocentrics. While Afronuts like Clyde Winters and insane muslim known as Abdurratln labeled me 'Eurocentric', when I was telling them my Dravidian/Tamil people were NOT of African descent. Heck on other sites I've a 'Indiancentric'...LMAO!:P
So yeah...I'm not a white racist or troll as you claim...-__-
Do you think Dravidian/Tami are descended of "dark Caucasians" or "euroasians". NO, I'm NOT saying that they are "Africans" now.

This is from a Indian website
http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#5699 Apr 3, 2013
big mike M wrote:
I do agree with Trollslayer on one thing. People should have the rights to choose what part of African history they want to embrace. If someone is very interested in Ancient Nubia and they are African American. Then I say heck, let them be embrace it. Heck modern day Nubians would accept an AA over a white person if they visited a village. Just like this AA girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kJaA5ASgqTQXX
Just as long they're embracing African history THAT IS AFRICAN.
.....or of African descent / influence.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5700 Apr 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Unscrupulous. Ok. Whats Unscrupulous is your constant attempts to DIRECT and DICTATE who what where and how Africans should embrace Africa and her contributions both in and outta' Africa.
...which has nothing to do with any African Sumerian fantasies, African Olmec fantasies, or mythical Sirius Dogon discoveries.
trollslayer wrote:
We talked about this once b4. I don't care what part of Africa wherever her reach might be...that they study.
Nobody has a right to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't think. I have placed evidence here and will continue to do so and the PPL. will come to there own conclusions. If somebody doesn't like, it I don't care.
You haven't placed anything but already debunked and dismissed garbage. No evidence to found anywhere within vanishing distance....

What intrigues me is how you manage to continue to delude yourself into thinking that these fantasies somehow constitute as viable material to anyone who is earnestly seeking fact.
trollslayer wrote:
Nothing about history is absolute. New information is constantly surfacing, especially about Africa and her effect on the world.
When specific "scholars" try to put Africa in a box or cut her off
from world civilizations.I find that to be "dishonest scholarship"
No, calling Sumerians "African" is dishonest scholarship, as these people are quite plainly non-African to anyone with functional ocular capabilities.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumerstatues.jpg

I don't see the resemblance.

As for Africa, what are you talking about "put Africa in a box or cut her off"?

What does that statement even mean, which scholars are you referring to, and what does that have to do with Sumerians, Olmecs, and other proven-false tales?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5701 Apr 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Dravidian/Tami are descended of "dark Caucasians" or "euroasians". NO, I'm NOT saying that they are "Africans" now.
This is from a Indian website
http://www.google.com/url...
That website is incorrect. Dravidian's are NOT a race, but just refer to diverse groups of people who natively speak languages belonging to the Dravidian language family. And they also are not of African descent. I don't know what that site is talking about.

The Dravidians descend mostly from the first wave of people who left East Africa (Ethiopia, Somalia) around 65,000 to 70,000 years ago. Their maternal lineages belong to haplogroup M. Their original Y-DNA would have been C or D, but these lineages were later replaced by H and L. H might have evolved directly from CR in South Asia. L probably came from the Middle East or Iran.

They have dark skin because all humans had dark skin 70,000 years ago and the climate in India does not encourage a lightening of the skin. They look different from Ethiopians because they split from them so long ago (before Europeans split from Africans !).

So again...No Dravidians are not African. Actually Africans are more distant from Dravidians than Europeans.

Also there is no such thing as a Dark Caucasian. That is just used to claim many groups like Horners of East Africa by Eurocentrics. Dravidians are just indigenous Indians...Yes they are Eurasian, but Eurasians can be diverse in looks. Which euronuts like Curious Me don't tell you.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#5702 Apr 3, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
...which has nothing to do with any African Sumerian fantasies, African Olmec fantasies, or mythical Sirius Dogon discoveries.
<quoted text>
You haven't placed anything but already debunked and dismissed garbage. No evidence to found anywhere within vanishing distance....
What intrigues me is how you manage to continue to delude yourself into thinking that these fantasies somehow constitute as viable material to anyone who is earnestly seeking fact.
<quoted text>
No, calling Sumerians "African" is dishonest scholarship, as these people are quite plainly non-African to anyone with functional ocular capabilities.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
http://www.crystalinks.com/sumerstatues.jpg
I don't see the resemblance.
As for Africa, what are you talking about "put Africa in a box or cut her off"?
What does that statement even mean, which scholars are you referring to, and what does that have to do with Sumerians, Olmecs, and other proven-false tales?
Bottom line, you don't decide what PPL. can and can't embrace.
No one has to see things ur way. I'm not here to convince you. you can say I can't(and that's ok)
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#5703 Apr 3, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
That website is incorrect. Dravidian's are NOT a race, but just refer to diverse groups of people who natively speak languages belonging to the Dravidian language family. And they also are not of African descent. I don't know what that site is talking about.
The Dravidians descend mostly from the first wave of people who left East Africa (Ethiopia, Somalia) around 65,000 to 70,000 years ago. Their maternal lineages belong to haplogroup M. Their original Y-DNA would have been C or D, but these lineages were later replaced by H and L. H might have evolved directly from CR in South Asia. L probably came from the Middle East or Iran.
They have dark skin because all humans had dark skin 70,000 years ago and the climate in India does not encourage a lightening of the skin. They look different from Ethiopians because they split from them so long ago (before Europeans split from Africans !).
So again...No Dravidians are not African. Actually Africans are more distant from Dravidians than Europeans.
Also there is no such thing as a Dark Caucasian. That is just used to claim many groups like Horners of East Africa by Eurocentrics. Dravidians are just indigenous Indians...Yes they are Eurasian, but Eurasians can be diverse in looks. Which euronuts like Curious Me don't tell you.
This is a Indian guy talking about the Dalits.
http://www.google.com/url...

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5704 Apr 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line, you don't decide what PPL. can and can't embrace.
No one has to see things ur way. I'm not here to convince you. you can say I can't(and that's ok)
That's wonderful...

But you didn't answer my question. I asked what do you mean by putting Africa in a "box" and "cutting her off", and which scholars are you referring to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The DNC Convention 2 min Hillary 2016 3
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 4 min I joined the AAAn... 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Real 136,423
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 8 min I joined the AAAn... 157
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 17 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Fenris the Big Ba... 1,403,877
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 24 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 4
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 1 hr Give Me Give Me G... 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 24
More from around the web