Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Satanist X BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#5548 Mar 21, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww.....How sweet.
See..........You're gonna mess around here and make me fall in love with your little young behind !!!!!
(then I'll be on Megan's Law !!!!)
LOL !!!!
I'm like totally blushing, right now.

>:)
Satanist X BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#5549 Mar 21, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
What's happenin' BlackAngel...
You said you were in school, right? What are looking to do?
Nothing much, Bakari...

And yes, I'm in school, at the moment. I'm about to transfer to a four year university (Florida Atlantic University), sometime in August (if I keep my grades up).

What's been up with you, sir?

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5550 Mar 21, 2013
Satanist X BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing much, Bakari...
And yes, I'm in school, at the moment. I'm about to transfer to a four year university (Florida Atlantic University), sometime in August (if I keep my grades up).
What's been up with you, sir?
I've been doing some reading and dealing with musicians. I'm also in school at the moment, though I'm not intending on transferring to a four year. I think I might end up going the entrepreneurial route instead, and go into promotions.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5553 Mar 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Ýou demonstrate yet again your ignorance of the topic.
The evidence, I repeat, is clear that W-Central Africans have up to 6% of non-sapiens DNA. So tell me, whose DNA is that?
Heidelbergensis gave rise to neandertalensis in northwestern Eurasia, denisova in eastern Eurasia, and sapiens in northeast Africa.
But what happened to the heidelbergensis in the rest of Africa? Obviously they were still there, because when W-Central Africans migrated away from Ethiopia they picked up Homo heidelbergensis admixture.
The study was reported in Science Daily, perhaps I'll find it and post it yet again... yet another study I've posted in here numerous times.
Obviously heidelbergensis or one of its yet unknown descendants survived in W-Central Africa long enough to interbreed with humans sometimes after the OOA migration took the Eurasians out, because they have none of this admixture. In them the admixture is with neandertalensis and denisova.
Celebrate your diversity! As an Afro-whitey Yank, you're 3 species in 1!!!
Yet again no sources. How the heck can heidelbergensis have mated with West-Central Africans when they are the ANCESTORS of Sapiens, even the link I posted stated so...Do I have to freaking have to spell it out for you? A-N-C-E-S-T-O-R-S! Just log off Barros. You're just wasting my time like always.
BlackAngel The Satanist

Jacksonville, FL

#5554 Mar 21, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been doing some reading and dealing with musicians. I'm also in school at the moment, though I'm not intending on transferring to a four year. I think I might end up going the entrepreneurial route instead, and go into promotions.
That sounds great, sir.

I've been thinking about going into Psychiatry, but I'll be in school for a long time, if I decide to go that route...
666--Hail Satan--VI

Jacksonville, FL

#5555 Mar 21, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
BlackAngel don't follow this "Bakari" character! He is a white folks house kneegrow disguised as an "African defender".
Just a question out of curiosity, do you also go by the name "Frank" on here?
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#5556 Mar 22, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to have to correct your idiocy throughout this whole forum?
The Homo heidelbergensis went extinct some 200,000 to 250,000 years ago. Around that freaking time modern day West-Central Africans didn't even exist yet. Modern day west Africans probably entered West Africa some 13,000 years ago. Not only that but freaking Homo heidelbergensis are most likely the ANCESTOR of both Sapiens and Neanderthals, they were NOT ONLY found in Africa, but Europe and Asia too.
Seriously basic freaking Wikipedia research would tell you this. And congratulation on further proving that you are a Eurocentric.
Let us know if he ever takes the ES debate offer. LOL..I wanna reserve a seat for that one.
Nagas74

United States

#5557 Mar 22, 2013
666--Hail Satan--VI wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question out of curiosity, do you also go by the name "Frank" on here?
Nope only Nagas74,no name switching like certain trolls in here.
Nagas74

United States

#5558 Mar 22, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, by everyone, I mean Big Mike, IT IS I, BlackAngel, Dkanela, Punchoir, Trollslayer, and anyone else that knows you exist.
Also, answer this question, groupie ho:
Why am I in this thread, battling Eurocentrists, as usual, and you are here, obsessing over me like a shaft chucking phaggot, and trolling like a b9tch, again, as usual?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TF2CMFCSGG7JN...
I don't care who agrees with my statements or my assessment of your position. This isn't politics,I'm not looking for votes or mass approval. LOL I am comfortable in my own skin with my own opinions. Therefore when I call out what I deem as Coonery the chips can fall where they may. You say you are "battling Eurocentrics" but this is a thread about bashing Afrocentrics and AAs created by YOU. Also,the biggest Eurocentric and racist on here is Barros whom you say has never said anything against Africa! Practically all the posters you just named are fully aware of Barros' oh so blatant Eurocentrism and racism. You are the only supposedly black poster who drops the ball and feigns total ignorance to the insulting and racist post of this troll. You even hi-5ed him and made small talk with him when he was usurping AA music,talking about how Jazz and Blues were created by "Celtics" and "Jewish bands". You are a joke and anybody who supports you is a fool.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5559 Mar 22, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who agrees with my statements or my assessment of your position. This isn't politics,I'm not looking for votes or mass approval. LOL I am comfortable in my own skin with my own opinions. Therefore when I ca...bla...bla...bla..(more garbage from from this groupie phag)
No, stupid bytch. I didn't say "nobody agrees with your "assessment"".. .....I said "everybody knows you're "FULL OF SH8T".

Do you know what "full of sh9t" means, groupie?

It means that everybody knows you do nothing but LIE.

Lie, lie, lie, that's all you ever do, phag boy. That is all you are capable of doing.

So like I said, shaft choking obsessive phaggot, everybody knows you're full of sh9t.

And by everybody, I mean every Black person you know of and come across.

And by "full of sh9t", I mean, everybody knows you're a liar, and a blatant, senseless, obsessive groupie ho liar at that.

That is how EVERYBODY views you, phag boy.

Now go back to drooling over your groupie Bakari posters.
BrutalSatanist BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#5560 Mar 22, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been in school?
Hannibal Son of Hamilcar

Jacksonville, FL

#5561 Mar 22, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope only Nagas74,no name switching like certain trolls in here.
Oh ok...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5562 Mar 22, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid bytch. I didn't say "nobody agrees with your "assessment"".. .....I said "everybody knows you're "FULL OF SH8T".
Do you know what "full of sh9t" means, groupie?
It means that everybody knows you do nothing but LIE.
Lie, lie, lie, that's all you ever do, phag boy. That is all you are capable of doing.
So like I said, shaft choking obsessive phaggot, everybody knows you're full of sh9t.
And by everybody, I mean every Black person you know of and come across.
And by "full of sh9t", I mean, everybody knows you're a liar, and a blatant, senseless, obsessive groupie ho liar at that.
That is how EVERYBODY views you, phag boy.
Now go back to drooling over your groupie Bakari posters.
ALL seriousness aside BK....ya' gotta' admit, that time Nagas74 said 'barros' was giving you a "cyber-shoe-shine" was pretty funny.
Don't lose ur sense of humor.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5564 Mar 22, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool, while you're busy reacting hysterically to the fact of Vincan civilization in SE Europe (oh no!!! not crackas!!!), I remind you that there is also Aratta in the Iranian plateau, and I will bet that you would be better off looking into the possibilities of civilization or whatever sort of complex society was in the Sahara and OMG real black people!
I know how you hate black people, and Africa, and anything to do with them and their cultures, but think about it... instead of futilely attempting to erase the facts of Vinca, you could be building a case that there was civilization just as early in Africa!
But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo,... you're a Spartan Celtic Greek Chinese Choctaw, I forgot.
sigh....you dumb phuch I don't need you to tell me about civilization Africa. The first civilizations in the world sprang from Africa.

Now you need to go and familiarize yourself with Hermel Hermstein.
...and you better not be anti-semetic about / toward him.
Nagas74

Huntington, IN

#5565 Mar 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL seriousness aside BK....ya' gotta' admit, that time Nagas74 said 'barros' was giving you a "cyber-shoe-shine" was pretty funny.
Don't lose ur sense of humor.
LOL! I am making a point about Bakari. I see alot of signs of him being either a Tom or a white troll. To me,his stance and views on our history are too in line with those of white racists and Eurocentrics. He is comfortable in restricting African history to "inner Africa" as he puts it,which is just another way of saying "sub-saharran"(he admits this himself). My point is if we won't accept these lies from Eurocentrics,what makes a supposed black man able to get away with it? Truth is truth. ALSO WHY DOES NOBODY SEEM TO NOTICE HIS RELUCTANCE TO EVER CONFRONT OR DISAGREE WITH THIS "Barros" thing? Yet "AFROCENTRICS" are worthy of whole threads to tear them down??! Doesn't make sense to me.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5568 Mar 22, 2013
BrutalSatanist BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been in school?
This is my second semester, so less than a year.
Satanist -XII- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#5569 Mar 22, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my second semester, so less than a year.
Oh ok...

Well, I've been in school for about two years, now.

I have a long ways to go, before I'm completely finished.

You into any sports?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5570 Mar 22, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I am making a point about Bakari. I see alot of signs of him being either a Tom or a white troll.
You're not making any points, you stupid can't-read-worth-shyt bytch.

Slayer was commenting on something you allegedly said about Barros "shining my shoes" or something, not anything you said about me, all of which are blatant and desperate groupie ho lies that everybody, including Slayer, already acknowledges.

You don't see any signs of me being anything except your superior.
Nagas74 wrote:
...(more phaggot groupie garbage)...ALSO WHY DOES NOBODY SEEM TO NOTICE HIS RELUCTANCE TO EVER CONFRONT OR DISAGREE WITH THIS "Barros" thing? Yet "AFROCENTRICS" are worthy of whole threads to tear them down??! Doesn't make sense to me.
Nothing that makes sense makes sense to you, illiterate lying fool.

Do you ever read anything that's placed in front of your dyslexic phaggot ass? Didn't Barros himself say to you, groupie, that he and I have had various disputes? I have disagreed with Barros on a number of occasions.

You just don't see them because, for whatever reason, you seem to think that this is the only thread I participate on just because it's the only one your phaggot ass does. Unlike you, senseless mutt, I don't hangout in this thread, and would actually prefer it to die, but groupie hos like you won't let it. In the mean time, I'm actively involved in other threads.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5571 Mar 22, 2013
Satanist -XII- BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok...
Well, I've been in school for about two years, now.
I have a long ways to go, before I'm completely finished.
You into any sports?
I can't stand sports, actually. I find sports to be one of the more asinine preoccupations people have, especially for Black people. I tried getting into sports as a kid, due to peer pressure, thinking that it would make me cooler.

It actually did make me cooler in some ways, and more liked, but I found the whole activity of it rather boring. I would daydream in the middle of a game, people would pass the ball to me and I would drop it, it just wasn't for me.

Most of the older adults in my family are huge sports fans, which makes it annoying as hell when talking to them in a group sometimes, as being around them and their ridiculous fanaticism whenever the topic gets brought up by someone makes me dislike the topic of sports even more. When they start getting deep into sports talk, I can't even be around them.

I much prefer reading and intellectual discussion.

Have you read any books recently?
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#5573 Mar 22, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Öbviously you do need to learn about Africa, since you are deluded into thinking there is any civilization there dated earlier than Vinca or Aratta. There is not. Not currently.
And stop attempting to efface Amazigh identity. They don't need you to define them.
Sumer was very influential.....go see Hermel Hermstein.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,658,912
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 8 min Harrisson 123
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min el rey de los cam... 36,698
Topix is full of fakeblacks ,white and wetbback... 14 min The Truth 12
Is this KIP? 17 min el rey de los cam... 41
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 28 min zef 6,130
Omarosa Manigault! How you like your orange cav... 35 min Harrisson 3
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 59 min el rey de los cam... 85
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr el rey de los cam... 91
More from around the web