Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#5305 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You've debunked nothing, boy.
Vinca was civilized. That is clear. The more you read about it, the more clear it becomes. And it is likely, as I stated, that it was civilized by 6000 bc.
MOTHER of CIVILIZATION---VINCA!!!
Nothing you can do about it, Afronazi boy.
Vincans had some genetic markers closely related to those of the Maghreb, by the way... where Eurasians had entered from the Mideast 30k bp.
CRY CRY CRY Afronazi putz.
Wow. This is the real "culture vulture". 30k year old imaginary whites in Africa. Before blacks!!! Lol And if that didn't take the cake and ice cream,how about 5k year old "Vincans"(whites)who m were civilized before Egyptians! Smdh.....Of course Bacardi has nothing to say as usual....
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#5306 Mar 12, 2013
Redefined wrote:
When someone say Europe is The Mother Of Civilization, they are stating African Civilizations came into existence from foreign intervention. So now I must ask, where the archeological evidence of this?? From my understanding, Prehistoric African cultures & Civilizations had no outside of influences.
Bump.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#5307 Mar 12, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. This is the real "culture vulture". 30k year old imaginary whites in Africa. Before blacks!!! Lol And if that didn't take the cake and ice cream,how about 5k year old "Vincans"(whites)who m were civilized before Egyptians! Smdh.....Of course Bacardi has nothing to say as usual....
It seems early African Empires & Civilizations have their roots in The Sahara & below The Sahara. If this is the case, The ORIGINAL Berber writing known as Libyco-Berber script also came from the same regions.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5313 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, racist Islamonazi boy.
Greece was far from the first. Have you not heard of Cucuteni? Maykop? And of course the great Vinca civilization which extended for hundreds of miles, included hundreds of towns, developed the first metallurgy, the first known writing by 6000 bce, boats with sails and an extensive trading system which reached Mesopotamia, the Nile Valley and Western Europe.
You're an ignorant drooling Muzslime, boy, so shut up.
Yup correct.

Archaeologists Uncover Europe's First Civilization
http://popular-archaeology.com/issue/december...

“100%”

Level 8

United States

#5314 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Since pre-ancient times, the primary orientation of the Maghreb has been toward the Mediterranean, meaning Europe and the Mideast.
Since the Maghreb has been definitively proven to be predominantly Eurasian for 30k years, obviously it cannot be considered along with the Saharan or subsaharan regions, as it has a different history.
Libyco-Berber writing has been discovered on rocks dating back to Prehistoric era in Africa. The ORIGINAL Berber writing is associated with some of The Prehistoric rock art.
http://factsanddetails.com/media/2/20120206-S...
Tifinagh in Mauritania

“100%”

Level 8

United States

#5316 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the date for that?
I'd like to see the symbols analyzed. Some of that looks Vincan.
Saharan Rock Art dates back 12,000 BP but of course it could be much older.
http://www.africanrockart.org/index.php...
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#5318 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you demonstrate that for Afronazis, ideology is what matters, and evidence is meaningless.
It's all about what everyone “wants”, LOL.
Not for me, boy. Unlike you, I'm a serious scholar of these matters and have no “agenda” pushing my conclusions forward ahead of the evidence.
See the difference between you and me?
I'm well-educated and rational, whereas you're a racist cultist with nothing to contribute to this discussion.
lol.....smart, educated PPL. do not have to proclaim it..ya' big dummy. Boy...I SEE can why ur wife divorced ur stupid-azz. It must've been pure hell living with you. Somebody needs to give that poor woman a award for putting up with you
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#5319 Mar 12, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
This is straight up BS. The Saharan culture are said to PRE-date AE. No evidence whatsoever of any Euro influence within' Prehistoric Sahara. So how does one conclude AE was influenced by a culture from Europe??
How???
It's all part of the grand scheme to shut the door on Africa.

this is funny but true if ya' look at whats happening.

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#5320 Mar 12, 2013
Correction:
lol.....smart, educated PPL. do not have to proclaim it..ya' big dummy. Educated PPL. son't have to convince others that they're educated.
However, un-educated.....IDIOTS DO
Boy...I can SEE why ur wife divorced ur stupid-azz. It must've been pure hell living with you. Somebody needs to give that poor woman a award for putting up with you
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#5321 Mar 12, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>

The trolls will come to hate this vid which makes light of the truth.

“100%”

Level 8

United States

#5322 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
But what about that particular site?
In any case, that old would not be writing, but symbolic representations such as appear in the caves 25k bp in southwestern Europe.
Nomadic pastoralists never developed a writing system that I know of.
This 12,000 date, according to this site, is for depictions of animals. I see no writing.
What is the date for that photo you posted which is supposedly writing?
Writing begin during The Pastoral Period which is around 7,000 years ago.

“100%”

Level 8

United States

#5323 Mar 12, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
How???
Well all links shows The earliest writing, The earliest Civilizations & Empires in Africa have Sub-Saharan roots. Right now he's thinkin' on how he can slip Europe in there, lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5326 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliches! Again the Afronazi mentality revealed... all depends on a preset ideological disposition... meaning bigotry overwhelms reason.
I think logically, based on evidence. Scientifically, and with knowledge of the metholodogies and the information pertinent to each field.
Whereas you're an Afronazi cult dropout, boy!
I agree.

Reason tends to function as a lowly servant to predominant emotions. The most blithering of idiots can always provide reasons for his idiocies.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#5327 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to say, boy? All that evidence took the Maghreb from you, so now you're reduced to claiming Spartans? LOL!!
What woman? Who divorced whom? LOL at your pathetic and jealous attempts to reconstruct my life.
How boring yours must be... you self-hating putz.
you lying sack of syht you once admitted to being divorced. When I said ur wife left you...YOU,(trying make it seem like it was ur choice)......CORRECTED me by saying you left her.
Barros Serrano wrote:
How boring yours must be... you self-hating putz.
LOL.....guess what, you are no one else will NEVER find me here posting on holidays like you do.

To all my non-trolls friends look up >>>>>>>th e dates for Nov. & Dec./ thxgiving & X-mas<<<<< here in older topix threads and you'll find ur favorite troll 'barro' here posting like a loser.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#5328 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliches! Again the Afronazi mentality revealed... all depends on a preset ideological disposition... meaning bigotry overwhelms reason.
I think logically, based on evidence. Scientifically, and with knowledge of the metholodogies and the information pertinent to each field.
Whereas you're an Afronazi cult dropout, boy!
I guess you wanna "demonize" poor Richard Pryor as a "Afronazi"

YOU HATE PRYOR's old vid don't you. Because it jokingly tells the truth of how you vultures lie, steal, COVER-UP and "re-package" ancient Africa history and her contributions to the world.

I guess you wanna "demonize" poor Richard Pryor as a "Afronazi"

trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#5332 Mar 12, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all links shows The earliest writing, The earliest Civilizations & Empires in Africa have Sub-Saharan roots. Right now he's thinkin' on how he can slip Europe in there, lol
Well now he's gone back to "vinca" being older than Kemet.

Just be glad ur not on a archeological dig with 'barro' and you discover artifacts showing unmistakable "earliest Civilizations & Empires in Africa having Sub-Saharan roots"....because he would slip out, toss dynamite in there and bury you with all ur evidence....lol.

No really, he's snaky enuff to do blow u up, cuz he doesn't luv Africa and doesn't see her as the "mother" of all civilizations.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#5333 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
How fascinating your attempted reconstructions of my life... but irrelevant and indicative of just how low you've fallen, Afronzi cultboy.
Notice where I was posting from at those times, boy. Not NM.
look boy....tell the truth (i know it's hard 4u), but tell the truth. Do YOU or DO YOU NOT post here on holidays? Specifically,
on Thanksgiving & Christmas DAY 2012 (I don't care if you do it away from N.M. or on the moon). YES OR NO

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5334 Mar 12, 2013
Trollslayer why are you wasting your time on a individual like Barros? He ignores everything a person tells him and repeats the same things even when he knows he has been proven wrong. He's a lost cause.
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#5336 Mar 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup correct.
Archaeologists Uncover Europe's First Civilization
http://popular-archaeology.com/issue/december...
Nope incorrect.
This is just more fabricated bullshit history to make the last people on Earth to be civilized(whites),the creators of civilization.
Nagas74

Chicago, IL

#5337 Mar 13, 2013
Jeff and Barros are probably the same person. Or two white trolls with the same racist agenda. Bakari is in on it too. Notice how he never has a problem with their blatant Eurocentrism and racism. "What have they said against Africa?" he says when asked why he NEVER says anything about their usurping. Yet he is angry enough at Afrocentrists to create thread after thread attacking them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,189,863
BM will never change they'll always be LOSERS! 4 min AbandonBM 1
Why do Black Males always "Fake Sickness" all t... 4 min AbandonBM 20
Ta-nehisi Coates Reparations debate 5 min Thelrony - 13
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 5 min Just the facts 840
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Ben YISRAEL 108,968
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 9 min truth 45
They SOLD our babies and made us love theirs... 11 min fred 36
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 1 hr Icky 1,302
All women prefer white men 2 hr Trolls for 2000 Alex 2,578
More from around the web