Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

bozino
Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5278 Mar 9, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your "science" and genetic testing is being conducted by white lying bigots like you who are racists with the agenda of white supremacy. Take your alphabet soup D.N.A. rigged up baloney and stuff it up your ofay orifice responsible for excrement.
Sire,

Another amazing lesson from your limitless intellect! In previous lessons we learned that there was an unrecorded genocide of all Negroes in North Africa. I should think that you also believe that the Negro Moors were also exterminated from the Iberian Peninsula too. I would love to hear your explanation as to why there is no trace of these Negroes there. I guess these White racist scientists are somehow able to hide all of the people that any Negro scientists would discover as being part Negro if they tested their DNA. I guess the same is true in India and in the Americas too. It must be a worldwide freaking conspiracy against the Negro! LOL.

You are a race traitor. About that there can be no doubt. You want to turn all Negroes into drones. In your simple mind all Negroes must think exactly alike and adopt your asinine NOI belief system. Your retarded tail is hilarious.

bozino
Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5279 Mar 9, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You ignorant Coon,I am not looking for endorsements or sponsors. I speak what I believe to be true,regardless of who agrees or takes offense. If you are embraced by every poster on here or none of them has no bearing on my assessment of your Tom status.
Sire,

You are clearly an Uncle Tom. Don't you really realize that? You are espousing doctrines that are nothing more than variations of what house Negroes such as yourself heard while serving their White masters. It was always the field hands that took pride in what they are. Not the house Negroes such as yourself and your hero Samuel L. Jackson in Django Unchained. Get a clue detective inspector.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#5281 Mar 9, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
A White troll? lmbo
It seems if a brother speaks the truth that doesn't fit well with your Afrocentrist fantasy.....HE MUST BE WHITE!!
What a sad person you are and others of your ilk!
Manning is a disgrace and you use him as ur avatar. yeah, ur a white troll
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5285 Mar 9, 2013
bozino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sire,
You are clearly an Uncle Tom. Don't you really realize that? You are espousing doctrines that are nothing more than variations of what house Negroes such as yourself heard while serving their White masters. It was always the field hands that took pride in what they are. Not the house Negroes such as yourself and your hero Samuel L. Jackson in Django Unchained. Get a clue detective inspector.
You idiotic white hybrid. Don't get me confused with your "boy" bitch. You will never have melanin. You will never have a soul.You will never be greater than your parents (Africans). Yourself and all like you have this as the basis of their hatred for black people.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5286 Mar 12, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you got it all backwards.
The order of the day is to redirect senseless afrocentric obsession to ACTUAL Black African achievement.
It's afrocentrists that want to blatantly ignore 90 percent of all the true Black African civilizations south of the Sahara in order to obsess over an obscure part of African history: Egypt.
What kind of sense does that make? Especially when afrocentrists generally have nothing to do with Egypt and never came from there.
Most Afrocentrists come from West/Central Africa, or in some cases, lower east Africa, yet they want to obsess over Muslim Iberia (most prominent and less prominent Iberian Muslims, Muslim rulers and Muslim scholars, were not Black) and Egyptians (virtually none of whom are our ancestors). And that's not even counting all the ridiculous obsession over things like the Olmecs, Sumeria, Indus Valley, and all that other non-African crap.
It's senseless afrocentrists that want to relegate African achievement to a "few specific groups and accomplishments within Africa".
AFROCENTRISTS do this. Not anybody else.
I can tell you've been taught by white people!

Lose a war.
Kill the parents.
Teach the kids.
Now your history is gone. You have no history as a people. Just primitive tribes who were put into slavery and now we're all entertainers!
SMMFH!
Just because you can't see the lies that have been perpetuated about our people doesn't make those lies true. You probably believe Jesus to be white like the pictures in most churches even though the Bible's description clearly makes him a Nubian! You must've forgotten that this is a "Black Planet" and people of color outnumber Caucasians by a ratio of 11:1. That's with all the wars, diseases, poverty, and displacement of our people. A people who mastered every square inch of this planet before the European exited the caves and were civilized by the Nubians. We are all related in some way, shape, or form. And we traveled the globe before Columbus. So where ever you see pyramids, know that my ancestors were there building them. We were the only people at the time capable of erecting such a majestic structure and that information was passed down. Now the knowledge is lost because the people who built them were conquered. Learn your history and not by your enemy either, unless you are the enemy!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#5287 Mar 12, 2013
LOL !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#5289 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot, and an ass.
Every inch of the earth? LOL... bullshit. Those were eurasians who settled the earth outside of Africa.
Europeans were still in caves? No, that was neandertals, you racist turd. Civilization, in fact, appeared in Europe before Egypt, boy. You are ignorant of history, you blithering racist fool.
In person I'll kick that racism out of you, boy. I suggest you come see me to be “corrected”.
What civilization arose in Europe before Egypt ? You lying deluded fool !
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#5290 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot, and an ass.
Every inch of the earth? LOL... bullshit. Those were eurasians who settled the earth outside of Africa.
Europeans were still in caves? No, that was neandertals, you racist turd. Civilization, in fact, appeared in Europe before Egypt, boy. You are ignorant of history, you blithering racist fool.
In person I'll kick that racism out of you, boy. I suggest you come see me to be “corrected”.
Every time Barros responds to my post I know I said something he can't dispute! Lol! I love it! So he comes back with threats and a bullish!t story about how Eurasians started everything 30,000 years ago in North Africa. You sound stupid!!
That's right, every square inch. You can't chart the stars and map the heavens without first mastering the circumference of the earth for that is your starting point. And the Neanderthals were the Europeans back then Stupid because their bones were found in Europe DUMMY! And now civilization started in Europe before Egypt when it was documented that Abraham was sent to the Caucas Mountain region by the pharaoh Zoser to civilize the Europeans, clean them up, and bring them out of the caves! An event that most Europeans want to forget! And last but not least, I had about 100 fights growing up in New York and got jumped maybe three or four times and once by more than 8 people and survived all of that! I will [email protected] you up!
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#5291 Mar 12, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
What civilization arose in Europe before Egypt ? You lying deluded fool !
he THINKS "vinca" was civilization. This was soundly / roundly debunked in a thread with same name. I'll try find it.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#5294 Mar 12, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Lose a war.
Kill the parents.
Teach the kids.
Now your history is gone. You have no history as a people. Just primitive tribes who were put into slavery and now we're all entertainers!
SMMFH!
Just because you can't see the lies that have been perpetuated about our people doesn't make those lies true. You probably believe Jesus to be white like the pictures in most churches even though the Bible's description clearly makes him a Nubian! You must've forgotten that this is a "Black Planet" and people of color outnumber Caucasians by a ratio of 11:1. That's with all the wars, diseases, poverty, and displacement of our people. A people who mastered every square inch of this planet before the European exited the caves and were civilized by the Nubians. We are all related in some way, shape, or form. And we traveled the globe before Columbus. So where ever you see pyramids, know that my ancestors were there building them. We were the only people at the time capable of erecting such a majestic structure and that information was passed down. Now the knowledge is lost because the people who built them were conquered. Learn your history and not by your enemy either, unless you are the enemy!
they want the "door" to African history shut tightly and her world influence.

funny..but true...

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#5296 Mar 12, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
they want the "door" to African history shut tightly and her world influence.
funny..but true...
they want "the shut tightly" on Africans world contributions

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#5299 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You've debunked nothing, boy.
Vinca was civilized. That is clear. The more you read about it, the more clear it becomes. And it is likely, as I stated, that it was civilized by 6000 bc.
MOTHER of CIVILIZATION---VINCA!!!
Nothing you can do about it, Afronazi boy.
Vincans had some genetic markers closely related to those of the Maghreb, by the way... where Eurasians had entered from the Mideast 30k bp.
CRY CRY CRY Afronazi putz.
This is straight up BS. The Saharan culture are said to PRE-date AE. No evidence whatsoever of any Euro influence within' Prehistoric Sahara. So how does one conclude AE was influenced by a culture from Europe??

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#5300 Mar 12, 2013
When someone say Europe is The Mother Of Civilization, they are stating African Civilizations came into existence from foreign intervention. So now I must ask, where the archeological evidence of this?? From my understanding, Prehistoric African cultures & Civilizations had no outside of influences.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#5301 Mar 12, 2013
The oldest stone settlements in Sub-Sahara Africa!!!
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

This article suggest The Ghana Empire evolved from the earliest stone settlement in Sub-Sahara Africa.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#5302 Mar 12, 2013
The article also mentions the creators of this ancient stone settlement came from a 'drying' Sahara.
Nagas74

United States

#5303 Mar 12, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Lose a war.
Kill the parents.
Teach the kids.
SMMFH!
I thought I was the only one who noticed how comfortable he is with the white man's super-edited version of African history.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#5304 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire Danubian complex---Vinca. I've been citing the date of 5000 bc but the more I read it seems Vinca was civilized by 6000 bc. The writing confirms it as a civilization, and it is shown cleary that Vincan letters influenced all other subsequent writing in Mesopotamia, Europe and Egypt.
You ridiculous follower of a goathumping pedophile, shut up.
Shut the heck Up ,European first civilization is well known ,The Greek civilization Fck VINCA it was merely a village !
Nagas74

United States

#5305 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You've debunked nothing, boy.
Vinca was civilized. That is clear. The more you read about it, the more clear it becomes. And it is likely, as I stated, that it was civilized by 6000 bc.
MOTHER of CIVILIZATION---VINCA!!!
Nothing you can do about it, Afronazi boy.
Vincans had some genetic markers closely related to those of the Maghreb, by the way... where Eurasians had entered from the Mideast 30k bp.
CRY CRY CRY Afronazi putz.
Wow. This is the real "culture vulture". 30k year old imaginary whites in Africa. Before blacks!!! Lol And if that didn't take the cake and ice cream,how about 5k year old "Vincans"(whites)who m were civilized before Egyptians! Smdh.....Of course Bacardi has nothing to say as usual....
Nagas74

United States

#5306 Mar 12, 2013
Redefined wrote:
When someone say Europe is The Mother Of Civilization, they are stating African Civilizations came into existence from foreign intervention. So now I must ask, where the archeological evidence of this?? From my understanding, Prehistoric African cultures & Civilizations had no outside of influences.
Bump.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#5307 Mar 12, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. This is the real "culture vulture". 30k year old imaginary whites in Africa. Before blacks!!! Lol And if that didn't take the cake and ice cream,how about 5k year old "Vincans"(whites)who m were civilized before Egyptians! Smdh.....Of course Bacardi has nothing to say as usual....
It seems early African Empires & Civilizations have their roots in The Sahara & below The Sahara. If this is the case, The ORIGINAL Berber writing known as Libyco-Berber script also came from the same regions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,580,764
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 21 min sbt 72
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 45 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 49 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 53 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web