“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5224 Mar 8, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiotic,white ass kissing object of my obsession. You are Nothing but Bareass' and Jeffs' number one Coon. All of your constant gay references expose your sick fantasies,sodomite. There is nothing imaginary about you creating all of these anti-AA/Afrocentric threads which attract Cybernazis that you immediately find solidarity and common ground with. So take this one and challenge me to prove something I've never in my Bakari-obsessed life ever been able to evidence. Doesn't negate the fact that I have continually shown to be absolutely and unapologetically obsessed with you beyond all normal comprehension.
You haven't called anyone out on anything, epicene rodent. All your life entails is obsessing over me like a phaggot and trolling like a little whiny b*tch, and lying.

Nothing more, nothing less. That's all you ever do, and that's all you'll ever be good for. Nothing else.

That's why your impotent ass has never in your Bakari-obsessed life ever reproduced any post of mine showing me kissin' anybody's ass.

You just keep imagining and and saying these things and never ever proving them.
____

__

_

How come your b*tch ass has never proven and can never prove any of sh*t you say about me?

Because it's all desperate groupie hoe lies, that's why.

I find solidarity with people whose views I find sensible and pertinent.

You have no sense whatsoever, phag boy, so that automatically disqualifies your illiterate ass.

Now I'll make this even simpler for you, groupie whore phag boy.

____

___

__

_

Go fetch me any post of mine depicting me kissin' Barros's or Jeff's ass or doing any "cooning".
_

__

___

You have your chance now to go and prove you're not the biggest phaggot obsessive groupie whore troll that has ever hit this site that everyone knows you are and can see you as.

Now go prove it.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5225 Mar 8, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you support Coon? Jeff,Barros,Garrig,
I don't "support" any of those people, because I don't even know them. This is the internet, you illiterate phag. I don't know these people worth scrap.

I support VIEWS and FACTS, not people, unless those people are doing something in the real world that I can find venerable.

For all I know, Jeff and Barros are just regular guys with regular lives, who come onto topix to interact other folks, and that's all.

There is nothing that I know of to "support".

Outside of that, I don't know much about them, and I don't know anything about Garrig, since I've never engaged in any real conversation with him.

So once again, phaggot b*tch, who do I support exactly?
Nagas74 wrote:
and any Eurocentric poster who is about the business of limiting Black African history to "sub-Saharan" Africa.
Name one eurocentric poster whose business it is to limit Black African history to "sub-Saharan" Africa who I "support".

I know your groupie hoe ass won't be able to do this, but I thought I'd ask anyway, just to prove how much of a stupid and worthless lier you are.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5226 Mar 9, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't "support" any of those people, because I don't even know them. This is the internet, you illiterate phag. I don't know these people worth scrap.
I support VIEWS and FACTS, not people, unless those people are doing something in the real world that I can find venerable.
For all I know, Jeff and Barros are just regular guys with regular lives, who come onto topix to interact other folks, and that's all.
There is nothing that I know of to "support".
Outside of that, I don't know much about them, and I don't know anything about Garrig, since I've never engaged in any real conversation with him.
So once again, phaggot b*tch, who do I support exactly?
<quoted text>
Name one eurocentric poster whose business it is to limit Black African history to "sub-Saharan" Africa who I "support".
I know your groupie hoe ass won't be able to do this, but I thought I'd ask anyway, just to prove how much of a stupid and worthless lier you are.
Oh kneegrow please! You and your Tom views can go skinny dipping in a Roman bath house with the rest of your Army of Lovers. You are the only supposedly black poster who feigns total ignorance of the racism of Barros and Jeff. WHY?/HOW? Every chance you get you are licking their Cybernazi balls bitch "boy". You claim that Africans never set up black societies outside of Africa and that proponents of this idea are "culture vultures". Yet when your buddies are putting fictional 30k year old whites in North Africa,the self-styled "Defender of Africa" is quieter than a library. You are a fraud.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#5227 Mar 9, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh kneegrow please! You and your respect for true African history can go skinny dipping in a Roman bath house with the rest of your Army of Lovers, because I don't give a sh*t about African history. You are the only supposedly black poster who feigns total ignorance of the racism of Barros and Jeff. WHY?/HOW?
What the hell are you talkin' about, hoe? You're the only phaggot poster that lies about what I do and say in order to have anything to say against me at all.

That's why everytime I ask you shaft-chewin' ass to go fetch me any post of me coonin', you never show it.

Ever.

Where is that post, phag boy?
Nagas74 wrote:
Every chance I get, I dream of Bakari. I can't get him off my mind to save my life.
What a phag.

Where's that post of me coonin' hoe? I'm just going to keep askin' your d*ck compin' ass everytime you make another obsessive post about me.
Nagas74 wrote:
You claim that Africans never set up black societies outside of Africa and that proponents of this idea are "culture vultures".
Is anybody reading this phaggot stalker's blatant lies?

Am I the only Black person in here seeing this crap?

You never heard me say any of that, you filthy groupie hoe.

And once again, you prove beyond all doubt that you are INCAPABLE of make even ONE post towards me without LYING about what I do or say.
Nagas74 wrote:
<Yet when your buddies are putting fictional 30k year old whites in North Africa,the self-styled "Defender of Africa" is quieter than a library. You are a fraud.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with defending African history, you stupid b*tch.

Barros bases his claims on genetic evidence of migrations toward the north of the African continent from Asia, and he always calls them eurasian, not white, since no one knows exactly what color they were.

If they came from southern Arabia, they could have just as easily been dark skin.

It's just you senseless afrocentrists always convert "asian" into "white". I don't do that, and I never have done that. Being asian could mean being any one of the myriad of phenotypes. However, if they weren't dark, and were white as snow, I could give a sh*t either way.

Because I don't know what color they were, and most evidence points to U6 as originating from Asia, I don't pay any attention to the matter, because it is outside my interests.

___

__

_

Now... what the f*ck does any of this have to do with defending African heritage and achievement, groupie hoe?

By the way, phag boy, I'm still waiting for that post of me coonin' that you never put up.

Go fetch me that post or admit to being the obsessive phaggot lying troll every has already seen you be.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#5228 Mar 9, 2013
Lol!
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5229 Mar 9, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talkin' about, hoe? You're the only phaggot poster that lies about what I do and say in order to have anything to say against me at all.
That's why everytime I ask you shaft-chewin' ass to go fetch me any post of me coonin', you never show it.
Ever.
Where is that post, phag boy?
<quoted text>
What a phag.
Where's that post of me coonin' hoe? I'm just going to keep askin' your d*ck compin' ass everytime you make another obsessive post about me.
<quoted text>
Is anybody reading this phaggot stalker's blatant lies?
Am I the only Black person in here seeing this crap?
You never heard me say any of that, you filthy groupie hoe.
And once again, you prove beyond all doubt that you are INCAPABLE of make even ONE post towards me without LYING about what I do or say.
<quoted text>
Which has absolutely nothing to do with defending African history, you stupid b*tch.
Barros bases his claims on genetic evidence of migrations toward the north of the African continent from Asia, and he always calls them eurasian, not white, since no one knows exactly what color they were.
If they came from southern Arabia, they could have just as easily been dark skin.
It's just you senseless afrocentrists always convert "asian" into "white". I don't do that, and I never have done that. Being asian could mean being any one of the myriad of phenotypes. However, if they weren't dark, and were white as snow, I could give a sh*t either way.
Because I don't know what color they were, and most evidence points to U6 as originating from Asia, I don't pay any attention to the matter, because it is outside my interests.
___
__
_
Now... what the f*ck does any of this have to do with defending African heritage and achievement, groupie hoe?
By the way, phag boy, I'm still waiting for that post of me coonin' that you never put up.
Go fetch me that post or admit to being the obsessive phaggot lying troll every has already seen you be.
COON! Everyone knows that when Eurocentrics like your buddies Barros and Jeff use unscientific terms like "Eurasian"it is just a Euphemism for "white". Bareass makes it quite clear that his "Eurasians" were not black as he constantly claims that they were in the Maghreb 10k years before Black Africans. These are all lies,there were no "Eurasians" in any part of Africa before Africans. My point is he makes these erroneous assertions without any physical evidence to prove them and you are fine with it. Yet you can start thread after thread attacking AAs and /or Afrocentrics for taking pride in a BLACK AFRICAN CIVILIZATION (KHEMET). You even said that the Olmec heads don't look Africoid!!??!!?? Also you claim that ancient India(Mohenjo-Daro) had nothing to do with Africa when it was called Indus Kush,and all of the art work show the people to have been blacks! Ever seen the original depictions of Sambo or Buddha? BLACK AS TAR WITH BROAD NOSES,THICK LIPS AND WOOLY HAIR. How is recognizing these extensions of Africa tantamount to being ashamed with "interior" African cultures? Why do you choose to ignore their obvious blackness? It is because you have bought into the West's version of African history whick loves to omit any black accomplishments outside of the "sub-saharran" box. You resent blacks who refuse to buy the ehite man's lies you are so comfy and cozy with.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5230 Mar 9, 2013
I know that I'm not the only one who sees through this Herman Cain like Tom.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5231 Mar 9, 2013
A "Pan-Africanist" who is supported by white trolls. Any minute now Bareass or Jerk(Jeff) will be run come defend their favorite Coon.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5234 Mar 9, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting how afrocentrists don't know sh*t and could give a sh*t about the Khoisan until someone comes along and tries to "seperate" them from AA's.
Like a child who plays with none of his toys, and doesn't intend to, yet gets annoyed when he sees someone else playing with them.
How dorkish.
Wtf is your retarded Coon ass talking about here? Your Eurotroll masters are claiming that Khoisan are somehow a seperate people from other Black African groups. We are saying that they are just as African as a so-called "Bantu". What the hell does that have to do with AAs??! Your unfounded hatred of AAs is obvious. You inject them here,where they have no place in the scenario.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5235 Mar 9, 2013
Brother Nagas74, what you call lies are scientific fact. You Afrocentrist are making us the laughing stock of the entire world! Not to mention ignorant of our own history so now we are resorting to stealing others.
Brother Bakari is a intelligent brother, although I don't agree with all his posts, he is about much, much closer to historical truth than you and others of your ilk are.
Educate yourself brother Nagas74

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5241 Mar 9, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
COON! Everyone knows that when Eurocentrics like your buddies Barros and Jeff use unscientific terms like "Eurasian"it is just a Euphemism for "white". Bareass makes it quite clear that his "Eurasians" were not black as he constantly claims that they were in the Maghreb 10k years before Black Africans. These are all lies,there were no "Eurasians" in any part of Africa before Africans. My point is he makes these erroneous assertions without any physical evidence to prove them and you are fine with it. Yet you can start thread after thread attacking AAs and /or Afrocentrics for taking pride in a BLACK AFRICAN CIVILIZATION (KHEMET). You even said that the Olmec heads don't look Africoid!!??!!?? Also you claim that ancient India(Mohenjo-Daro) had nothing to do with Africa when it was called Indus Kush,and all of the art work show the people to have been blacks! Ever seen the original depictions of Sambo or Buddha? BLACK AS TAR WITH BROAD NOSES,THICK LIPS AND WOOLY HAIR. How is recognizing these extensions of Africa tantamount to being ashamed with "interior" African cultures? Why do you choose to ignore their obvious blackness? It is because you have bought into the West's version of African history whick loves to omit any black accomplishments outside of the "sub-saharran" box. You resent blacks who refuse to buy the ehite man's lies you are so comfy and cozy with.
Lord Nagas74,

You are a decidedly ignorant Negro. Anyone who disagrees with your NOI agenda is mercilessly attacked as a Eurocentric. You subscribe to the preposterous position that all Negroes should think exactly like you do. It is comical in the extreme, and is precisely the type of entertainment that I come here on Topix to experience.

I suggest that you do some actual research on exactly what the science of genetics is able to tell us about the ancestry of human populations. If you think the Olmecs, Indians, or North Africans are Negroes then you are simply delusional. The science of genetics proves otherwise. Of course, what is science in comparison to your belief that statues found in these civilizations are clearly depicting Negroes?

You and Lord Nefari Bekaru are both proud Negroes. The difference is that your beliefs are based upon ignorance and racism. His are based upon knowledge and a belief that Negro historical achievements are equal to the other races of man. Both of you are wrong of course, but at least he presents his arguments in a coherent and lucid manner. You on the other hand reveal yourself to be a boneheaded buffoon at every opportunity. I wholeheartedly encourage you to continue to make an ass of yourself sire.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5242 Mar 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how the hell did Jeff and I become “racists”, you dumb turd?
I find it amusing that if I defend the Mexican Natives (e.g. Olmecs) from your culture-vulture history-stealing attempts, that makes me “Eurocentric”. So the Olmecs were Europeans? Or I'm claiming they are?
What an idiot you are, fool. Yet I have repeatedly attempted to discuss real African civilizations and y'all know NOTHING about it and don't care.
NO NO NO forget Africa, the SAMMI were black!!! And if we disagree then we're saying that “Africans weren't capable of leaving Africa!”. Well I could use this faulty logic on anyone. Hey, the native Hawaians were Nordics, if you disagree, you're a racist claiming that “Europeans couldn't leave Europe”.
See how stupid you are?
Still denying your oh so obvious racism you relentless black thread trolling lunatic? I knew it wouldn't take long before you ran to the aid of your slave.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5243 Mar 9, 2013
bozino wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Nagas74,
You are a decidedly ignorant Negro. Anyone who disagrees with your NOI agenda is mercilessly attacked as a Eurocentric. You subscribe to the preposterous position that all Negroes should think exactly like you do. It is comical in the extreme, and is precisely the type of entertainment that I come here on Topix to experience.
I suggest that you do some actual research on exactly what the science of genetics is able to tell us about the ancestry of human populations. If you think the Olmecs, Indians, or North Africans are Negroes then you are simply delusional. The science of genetics proves otherwise. Of course, what is science in comparison to your belief that statues found in these civilizations are clearly depicting Negroes?
You and Lord Nefari Bekaru are both proud Negroes. The difference is that your beliefs are based upon ignorance and racism. His are based upon knowledge and a belief that Negro historical achievements are equal to the other races of man. Both of you are wrong of course, but at least he presents his arguments in a coherent and lucid manner. You on the other hand reveal yourself to be a boneheaded buffoon at every opportunity. I wholeheartedly encourage you to continue to make an ass of yourself sire.
Lol Now even Bozo the Euroclown is coming to protect this Cybercoon! This speaks volumes and adds even more weight to my argument of his race treachery. Bozo you Storm Front senseless stooge,your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. First ask yourself wtf you are trolling black threads for in the first place you mindless Rhesus monkey. What I say to or about another black man(alleged) is of no consequence to you,dolt. You,like Jeff,Barrass,and others are OBSESSED WITH BLACK PEOPLE.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5244 Mar 9, 2013
There you have it folks. I predicted that these anti-black trolls would come out of the woodworks to save this Tom's miserable boot licking hide! Sure enough,here they are,right on schedule.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#5245 Mar 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
No you weren't, you lying fart. You never heard of Toussaint l'Ouverture? Does that look like a Spanish name to you? You don't know that Haitians speak French?
This is example #4,598,203 of how little you know, asswipe.
Can you even find Haiti on a map? I'm sure you'll claim that the original Haitians were Moorish Egyptians...
lol u stupid diaper the DR & Haiti is one 'effing island that was once colonized by the French & Spanish. The point was Obama was 'johnny on the spot' 24hrs after the quake. As usual you focus on irrelevant b.s. Stop running up behind me like some little scorned bytch. I can't take dump without you being there to smell it.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5246 Mar 9, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
Brother Nagas74, what you call lies are scientific fact. You Afrocentrist are making us the laughing stock of the entire world! Not to mention ignorant of our own history so now we are resorting to stealing others.
Brother Bakari is a intelligent brother, although I don't agree with all his posts, he is about much, much closer to historical truth than you and others of your ilk are.
Educate yourself brother Nagas74
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4pRcr2uCbvwXX
Brother Fakeass,If you wish to believe in Western psuedoscientist and continue to aid whites in the usurping of black history,go right ahead. I'm sure there is room for another Tom in The Army of Lovers. Why don't you talk to Barros and see if he can find you a spot? I'm sure he could use an extra Coon to hi-five him and help him in his trolling of black threads.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#5247 Mar 9, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Now even Bozo the Euroclown is coming to protect this Cybercoon! This speaks volumes and adds even more weight to my argument of his race treachery. Bozo you Storm Front senseless stooge,your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. First ask yourself wtf you are trolling black threads for in the first place you mindless Rhesus monkey. What I say to or about another black man(alleged) is of no consequence to you,dolt. You,like Jeff,Barrass,and others are OBSESSED WITH BLACK PEOPLE.
"queen troll bozo"...just b4 he takes it up ......

http://lowres-picturecabinet.com.s3-eu-west-1...
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#5248 Mar 9, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Fakeass,If you wish to believe in Western psuedoscientist and continue to aid whites in the usurping of black history,go right ahead. I'm sure there is room for another Tom in The Army of Lovers. Why don't you talk to Barros and see if he can find you a spot? I'm sure he could use an extra Coon to hi-five him and help him in his trolling of black threads.
TROLL ALERT:

this 'Brother Fakeass' is a white troll under a new name. Somebody else here ID'ed him as "nelyes & red"(sp.)I'll try to find it. He likes to hide behind that 'white agent', lawn jockey, fake rev. manning.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5249 Mar 9, 2013
So...tell me what kind of pro-black,Pan-Africanists have you ever heard of that is at the same time chummy with and protected by blatant racists?
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5251 Mar 9, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
TROLL ALERT:
this 'Brother Fakeass' is a white troll under a new name. Somebody else here ID'ed him as "nelyes & red"(sp.)I'll try to find it. He likes to hide behind that 'white agent', lawn jockey, fake rev. manning.
Thanks for the heads up. I figured as much. These trolls hate it when I roast that bitch assed Coon. They're going cave ape shit over this sell-out bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Brits are blacker than African Americans 5 min Samoan Irish 10
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Big Knob 112,567
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 10 min Samoan Irish 374
more AA's need to be on TV 13 min Imgreat 12
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 17 min Samoan Irish 11
40 day repent... for lent. 19 min Samoan Irish 73
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min LOL 1,206,801
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min KiloEcho 32,035
Biracial IS NOT black 1 hr KentTV 479
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr RFD 122,989