Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#5066 Feb 24, 2013
Cleopatra was of the Ptolemaic dynasty. They were not Egyptians with Greek names. They were Greeks. The Ptolemies, GREEKS, did not turn over rulership of Egypt to Egyptians! Why would they do that? They did not leave power until replaced by the Romans. Cleopatra was the last Greek ruler of Egypt.
IT IS I

United States

#5067 Feb 24, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who knows ancient history knows that the way ancient people identified their ethnic roots was thru their names. Ancient Egyptians did not carry European names like Cleopatra and ancient Europeans did not have Egyptian names like Neffirtti. The ancients did not have passports or ID cards that told one what their ethnic roots were so the way they did this was thru their names. Today it's just a name your parents give you but in the ancient world names were powerful symbolic ethnicidentities to the ancients.
"In the ancient world, names were thought to be extremely powerful and to act, in some ways, as a separate manifestation of a person or deity."
Blah, blah, blah !!!!

Links please.
IT IS I

United States

#5068 Feb 24, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Cleopatra was of the Ptolemaic dynasty. They were not Egyptians with Greek names. They were Greeks. The Ptolemies, GREEKS, did not turn over rulership of Egypt to Egyptians! Why would they do that? They did not leave power until replaced by the Romans. Cleopatra was the last Greek ruler of Egypt.
Please go back to the all you can eat buffet..........

I got this !!!
IT IS I

United States

#5069 Feb 24, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Cleopatra was of the Ptolemaic dynasty. They were not Egyptians with Greek names. They were Greeks. The Ptolemies, GREEKS, did not turn over rulership of Egypt to Egyptians! Why would they do that? They did not leave power until replaced by the Romans. Cleopatra was the last Greek ruler of Egypt.


If you want her to be Greek, then let her be and stop portraying her as an Egyptian, O.K.???

(Although we know that she was black)
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5070 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want her to be Greek, then let her be and stop portraying her as an Egyptian, O.K.???
(Although we know that she was black)
Nope wrong she wasn't black and no one portrayed her as anything but the European she was. Cleopatra was as white as her European name shows her to have been.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#5071 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go back to the all you can eat buffet..........
I got this !!!
Don't smartass me, boy. You know nothing.

Go back to school.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5072 Feb 25, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this moronic groupie whore.
I haven't been deleting any posts, you senseless fool. I don't have that kind of authority over this website. No doubt those alleged posts would have been nothing more than some more expressions of your homosexual obsessions of me.
If I did though, your goofy ass would have been blocked a long time ago for the crime of being even lower in intelligence than that fool, Dragonpat.
And for being so creepishly obsessed with having my name in your diseased mouth 24/7, like some teenage school slut.
You can't eject one statement from your homosexual orifice without saying my name, can you phaggot?
I've never encountered someone so obsessed with me in my life.
Truth hurts huh you bitch made coon? I have peeped your game and exposed you troll. Now go back to your masters and get a new game plan. Change your name because from now on "Bakari" will known as a blatant CyberTom. If not a white poser.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5073 Feb 25, 2013
will be known
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5074 Feb 25, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't smartass me, boy. You know nothing.
Go back to school.
You are obsessed with black people. Seek help.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5076 Feb 25, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts huh you bitch made coon? I have peeped your game and exposed you troll. Now go back to your masters and get a new game plan. Change your name because from now on "Bakari" will known as a blatant CyberTom. If not a white poser.
No, you jock piece-suckin', glittered star sticker bracelet wearin' phaggot, the only thing you've managed to expose is your groupie whore obsession with me, Bakari, your superior.

Bakari is the name you've posted all over your pink and purple-colored bedroom walls.

It's the name you obsess over like the prissy hermaphrodite you are.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5077 Feb 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you jock piece-suckin', glittered star sticker bracelet wearin' phaggot, the only thing you've managed to expose is your groupie whore obsession with me, Bakari, your superior.
Bakari is the name you've posted all over your pink and purple-colored bedroom walls.
It's the name you obsess over like the prissy hermaphrodite you are.
That's the best you can come up with coon? The bottom line is you are a Tom. All of your ass kissing',black history usurping posts and views make this clear. So my insults to you are all based in truth. Accusing me of being gay for calling out your only to apparent Tommery is a weak assed defense. Tom! BAKARI IS EITHER A TOM OR A WHITE TROLL. ALSO,WITH ALL OF THIS GAY TALK,HE IS PROBABLY A SISSIE TOO! HIM AND HIS MASTER BARROS DESERVE ONE ANOTHER.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5078 Feb 26, 2013
ANY BLACK PERSON WHO WOIULD MAKE A THREAD OF THIS NATURE IS DEFINITELY A SELF-HATING TRAITOR TO HIS OWN RACE.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#5079 Feb 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
ANY BLACK PERSON WHO WOIULD MAKE A THREAD OF THIS NATURE IS DEFINITELY A SELF-HATING TRAITOR TO HIS OWN RACE.
You have it backwards. You Afronazis obsessing over non-African civilizations are the self-haters. You can't stand the reality of W Africa because insteaad of learning the TRUTH about civilizations there, as Bakari obviousy has, you reject that, you accept WHITEY's negative images and it makes you feel inferior.

You are bent and twisted by white racism, you chump!

Quick! Pretend you're a Greek! Or a Hebrew! Or a Viking! Anything but a W African!!!

You self-hating Africa-effacing piece of crap. Goddam traitor to your own people is what you are, boy.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#5080 Feb 26, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backwards. You Afronazis obsessing over non-African civilizations are the self-haters. You can't stand the reality of W Africa because insteaad of learning the TRUTH about civilizations there, as Bakari obviousy has, you reject that, you accept WHITEY's negative images and it makes you feel inferior.
You are bent and twisted by white racism, you chump!
Quick! Pretend you're a Greek! Or a Hebrew! Or a Viking! Anything but a W African!!!
You self-hating Africa-effacing piece of crap. Goddam traitor to your own people is what you are, boy.
Blablabla ,I'm eagerly waiting to come meet you in NM ,I'll make you stay out of our Affairs for sure or can you Shut Up once in a while punk ?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#5081 Feb 26, 2013
dcul wrote:
<quoted text>
Blablabla ,I'm eagerly waiting to come meet you in NM ,I'll make you stay out of our Affairs for sure or can you Shut Up once in a while punk ?
I'll slap that Islamoantisemitism out of you, boy!

You'll change your Islamonazi ways, that's for sure. If you survive the treatment, that is, of course...

I know how inferior I've made you feel... me always right, you a drooling Islamocultist... and of course with a bad bloodline, descended from a long line of traitors.

For the good of the world, of Mali, and of wherever you happen to be, slit your wrists now.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5082 Feb 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you can come up with coon? The bottom line is you are a Tom. All of your ass kissing',black history usurping posts and views make this clear. So my insults to you are all based in truth. Accusing me of being gay for calling out your only to apparent Tommery is a weak assed defense. Tom!
No, you androgenous little groupie rat, I call you homosexual because your effiminate ass is so f*cking OBSESSED with me.

I could give a sh*t what some jock-ridin' hoe like you thinks of me.

If I'm a Tom, a traitor, or a white troll or whatever your goofy ass wants to call me, and you're not, then explain to me why I defend African culture and history, and your shaft-chucking ass doesn't.

Explain to me why everything I post on this forum is about Africa and defending African honor, and everything your queer ass posts on this forum is about ME.

Explain to me why, as many dozens of times that I've asked, you cannot for the life of you produce anything that would give credence to anything you say about me. You have never been able to furnish me a quote of mine kissing anyone's ass, yet I can fetch for you post after post of yours depicting your unsound obsession over me, your superior.

I actually have relevant things to say on this forum, but you...you're just a homosexual groupie whore, Bakari-obsessed automaton, parroting the same unevidenced lies about me every week after week without break.

Nobody believes your stalker ass, fool.

Nobody takes anything that squirts out of your urethra seriously, and nobody thinks I'm a troll, not even people who dislike me; not even your b*tch ass. Because nothing I do or say resembles what trolls do and say.

But they do KNOW that YOU are a troll. I bet even Dragon Pat knows, as dense as she is. You add no value to any conversation because you're one of the more unintelligent people on this site, even more so than these than most of these racist scum, including Jake.

I can get more enjoyment out debating Bozino than I can you. You offer nothing but annoyance and illiteracy. Your only point of existence is to obsess over me and troll.

Let me repeat that:

You only exist to OBSESS OVER ME and TROLL.

That is all.

You can't name one thing on this thread you've ever done besides obsess over me and troll, troll.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5084 Feb 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you androgenous little groupie rat, I call you homosexual because your effiminate ass is so f*cking OBSESSED with me.
I could give a sh*t what some jock-ridin' hoe like you thinks of me.
If I'm a Tom, a traitor, or a white troll or whatever your goofy ass wants to call me, and you're not, then explain to me why I defend African culture and history, and your shaft-chucking ass doesn't.
Explain to me why everything I post on this forum is about Africa and defending African honor, and everything your queer ass posts on this forum is about ME.
Explain to me why, as many dozens of times that I've asked, you cannot for the life of you produce anything that would give credence to anything you say about me. You have never been able to furnish me a quote of mine kissing anyone's ass, yet I can fetch for you post after post of yours depicting your unsound obsession over me, your superior.
I actually have relevant things to say on this forum, but you...you're just a homosexual groupie whore, Bakari-obsessed automaton, parroting the same unevidenced lies about me every week after week without break.
Nobody believes your stalker ass, fool.
Nobody takes anything that squirts out of your urethra seriously, and nobody thinks I'm a troll, not even people who dislike me; not even your b*tch ass. Because nothing I do or say resembles what trolls do and say.
But they do KNOW that YOU are a troll. I bet even Dragon Pat knows, as dense as she is. You add no value to any conversation because you're one of the more unintelligent people on this site, even more so than these than most of these racist scum, including Jake.
I can get more enjoyment out debating Bozino than I can you. You offer nothing but annoyance and illiteracy. Your only point of existence is to obsess over me and troll.
Let me repeat that:
You only exist to OBSESS OVER ME and TROLL.
That is all.
You can't name one thing on this thread you've ever done besides obsess over me and troll, troll.
Don't flatter yourself fool. My focus is on you because it is you who started this anti-black thread. It is you who seeks to attack Afrocentrism in favor of Western psuedoscience and Eurocentrism. It is you who co-signs the African history usurping of your sponsor Bareass with his 30k year old imaginary white Africans. You have nothing to say about that but felt the need to make a thread attacking AAs and Afrocentrics for daring to question the white lies of history you have swallowed down so easily and eagerly. So eager to appease your white masters and quick to condemn your own...if you are even black of course. So if you don't want to be called out for being a Tom,stop Tomming out. Simple. You can start by taking Bareass' shaft from your mouth,and confronting him about those 30k year old Ofays in the Maghreb. As a self-proclaimed defender of Africa,how are you letting this usurping slide? Unless of course you agree with your daddy Bareass(probably).You are such a milk toast ass kneegrow....lol
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5085 Feb 26, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Blablabla ,I'm eagerly waiting to come meet you in NM ,I'll make you stay out of our Affairs for sure or can you Shut Up once in a while punk ?
Every single time you co-sign this traitor,you only further validate his Tom status. Of course a Eurocentric racist like yourself would find comfort in the weak,slave minded views of a bootlicking coon. What a match made in hell you two are.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#5086 Feb 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself fool. My focus is on you because it is you who started this anti-black thread. It is you who seeks to attack Afrocentrism in favor of Western psuedoscience and Eurocentrism. It is you who co-signs the African history usurping of your sponsor Bareass with his 30k year old imaginary white Africans. You have nothing to say about that but felt the need to make a thread attacking AAs and Afrocentrics for daring to question the white lies of history you have swallowed down so easily and eagerly. So eager to appease your white masters and quick to condemn your own...if you are even black of course. So if you don't want to be called out for being a Tom,stop Tomming out. Simple. You can start by taking Bareass' shaft from your mouth,and confronting him about those 30k year old Ofays in the Maghreb. As a self-proclaimed defender of Africa,how are you letting this usurping slide? Unless of course you agree with your daddy Bareass(probably).You are such a milk toast ass kneegrow....lol
very well put. how can that boon call you obsessed when he has done nothing but talk about blk americans since he stumbled onto this site?

hes not white, he is a savage, cannibal from east africa...or the horn.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#5087 Feb 26, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single time you co-sign this traitor,you only further validate his Tom status. Of course a Eurocentric racist like yourself would find comfort in the weak,slave minded views of a bootlicking coon. What a match made in hell you two are.
Sorry this was meant for Bareass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Eyes rollin 1,762,757
Name me 5 attractive female celebrities that ar... 1 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 2
Does Kip's bottom lip "ebonically" bar him from... 1 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 33
No "SPY" in the Trump Campaign 1 hr Wakanda Prophecy 27
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 1 hr Wakanda Prophecy 193
News Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is C... 1 hr Wakanda Prophecy 2
News Want to Turn Your State Blue? Don't Ignore Blac... 1 hr Wakanda Destroyed 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr dreamhunk 40,842
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 6 hr Rain shower 196
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 6 hr iamcuriousnow 75
How come white ppl had so many diseases 9 hr Barros 47