Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
IT IS I

United States

#5045 Feb 24, 2013
And just for the record, nobody is more OBSESSED WITH EGYPT AND AFRICA than white people !!!!!

Please white folks.........leave those black people alone !!!!!!!!

Stop raiding their tombs !!!!!!

Stop molesting the mummies and let those black folks rest in peace !!!!!

Listen to this white nut obsessing over the bones of Cleopatra's sister. Notice how he puts emphasis on the fact that "these bones once touched Cleopatra" !!!!

What a freakn' nut !!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/also_in_the_news/7...
IT IS I

United States

#5046 Feb 24, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever black people choose to believe is none of your concern. You are obsessed with us.
Yes he is !!!! I Co-Sign 10000%

He obsesses over modern day black people the same way historians obsess over the Egyptians !!!!

White folks cannot get us off of their minds !!! And they keep claiming that we are "insignificant".
IT IS I

United States

#5048 Feb 24, 2013
Tommy Pickles wrote:
Look at Egypt, are they black? No if they were there would have been nothing built.
Jealous much ???
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5049 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU white troll !!!
Egyptians were black dimwit:
http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/egypt/ig/A...
Now, if you want to argue that mixed race or lighter complected people migrated to Egypy, you won't get an argument there, hell, Egypt was a world power and everybody wanted to live there just as many are willing to risk their lives to com
e to America.
As far as me obsessing over Egypt because it is admired by white people......... I COULD GIVE A RAT'S AZZ ABOUT WHAT WHITE PEOPLE ADMIRE IN AFRICA...... however; white people keep trying to claim Egypt while they are not trying to claim other African Civilizations....... that is my beef with white folks an Egypt !!!!
http://womenshistory.about.com/od/cleopatra/a...
The argument continues (mostly by white people) as to whether or not Cleopatra was black........She was African.....as it is brought out in the last link. White folks just keep clinging to
that ounce of hope though !!!!!
Riddle me this then:
If Cleopatra is Greek.......then why don't they present her as a Greek ?? The same way they depict Cesar ??? Why do they keep trying to clothe this "white" woman in the glory of Africa. Many rulers have conquered foreign lands and have not "adopted" that countries culture, lifestyle and way of dress.
If Cleopatra was Greek, then let her be Greek and stop trying to portray this white woman as an African Queen !!!!
She would not be an African Queen !!!
Cleopatra was not African. She was as European as her name, and she isn't depicted as African but the European that she was. There was nothing black nor African about this inbred White Queen as busts from her life time show her to be white, and pretty ugly too. The only reason whites are obsessed with her is because she was as white as they are.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kleopatra...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#5050 Feb 24, 2013
Tommy Pickles wrote:
Look at Egypt, are they black? No if they were there would have been nothing built.
your criminal-azz, ancestors from England tried to murder all the original inhabitants of Australia. so stfu and stop trolling here.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5051 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
And just for the record, nobody is more OBSESSED WITH EGYPT AND AFRICA than white people !!!!!
Please white folks.........leave those black people alone !!!!!!!!
Stop raiding their tombs !!!!!!
Stop molesting the mummies and let those black folks rest in peace !!!!!
Listen to this white nut obsessing over the bones of Cleopatra's sister. Notice how he puts emphasis on the fact that "these bones once touched Cleopatra" !!!!
What a freakn' nut !!!!
Those bones aren't of black Egyptians, but some bones the idiot found in TURKEY not even in Egypt. Cause he is a whity and his obsessed with those inbreeding Euro Ptolemies cause they were as white as he is. Those bones aren't even of Cleoaptra's sister. Them Ptolemies were inbred Euros who were hated by native Europeans. They had to pay Rome money to keep them in power because REAL Egyptians wanted to kick their Euro inbred asses out of Egypt.
IT IS I

United States

#5052 Feb 24, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleopatra was not African. She was as European as her name, and she isn't depicted as African but the European that she was. There was nothing black nor African about this inbred White Queen as busts from her life time show her to be white, and pretty ugly too. The only reason whites are obsessed with her is because she was as white as they are.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kleopatra...
You feel free to believe those liars......as far as I am concerned as long as Cleopatra was Egyptian

she was black !!!!!

Peace.
IT IS I

United States

#5053 Feb 24, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bones aren't of black Egyptians, but some bones the idiot found in TURKEY not even in Egypt. Cause he is a whity and his obsessed with those inbreeding Euro Ptolemies cause they were as white as he is. Those bones aren't even of Cleoaptra's sister. Them Ptolemies were inbred Euros who were hated by native Europeans. They had to pay Rome money to keep them in power because REAL Egyptians wanted to kick their Euro inbred asses out of Egypt.
Egypt was never RULED by Europeans........ it was CONQUERED by Europeans........ that doesn't make them Egyptian.

Puerto Rico is a U.S. possession, but does that make us Puerto Rican.

Once again, if Cleopatra was Greek, then let her be Greek and stop trying to wrap her in the glory of Africa by portraying her as an African Queen, because she is not if you believe that she was Greek.

I believe that she was Egyptian and a black one to boot !!!!!

Good day, sir.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5054 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel free to believe those liars......as far as I am concerned as long as Cleopatra was Egyptian
she was black !!!!!
Peace.
I believe what the evidence shows, and black Africans didn't have European names like Cleopatra. Cleopatra was neither an Egyptian nor black, she was an inbred white Euro as her name shows her to be.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5055 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt was never RULED by Europeans........ it was CONQUERED by Europeans........ that doesn't make them Egyptian.
Puerto Rico is a U.S. possession, but does that make us Puerto Rican.
Once again, if Cleopatra was Greek, then let her be Greek and stop trying to wrap her in the glory of Africa by portraying her as an African Queen, because she is not if you believe that she was Greek.
I believe that she was Egyptian and a black one to boot !!!!!
Good day, sir.
Egypt was conquered and ruled by Europeans first the Ptolemies and then the Romans. And like I told you before ancient black people and Egyptians did not have European names like Cleopatra. Cleopatra was an inbred white Queen. I never once tried to wrap Cleopatra in any African glory cause she was not African, nor is she portrayed as an African Queen. Quite the oppose she is always depicted as the European that she is and ancient records show that she and her European ruling Dynasty are on record identifying themselves as Macedonian Queens and Kings. They never identified as Egyptians or with Egyptians. They were foreign European rulers who were nasty to native Egyptians. If people want to worship true Egyptians, then they should look toward Nerfitti who's name even indicates her Egyptian roots, and not towards an inbred white Euro Queen like
Cleopatra with her Euro name.
IT IS I

United States

#5056 Feb 24, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what the evidence shows, and black Africans didn't have European names like Cleopatra. Cleopatra was neither an Egyptian nor black, she was an inbred white Euro as her name shows her to be.
If Egypt was conquered by Greece, it is very possible that they had Greek names.

Don't African-Americans have English names ???

Stop being silly.
IT IS I

United States

#5057 Feb 24, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt was conquered and ruled by Europeans first the Ptolemies and then the Romans. And like I told you before ancient black people and Egyptians did not have European names like Cleopatra. Cleopatra was an inbred white Queen. I never once tried to wrap Cleopatra in any African glory cause she was not African, nor is she portrayed as an African Queen. Quite the oppose she is always depicted as the European that she is and ancient records show that she and her European ruling Dynasty are on record identifying themselves as Macedonian Queens and Kings. They never identified as Egyptians or with Egyptians. They were foreign European rulers who were nasty to native Egyptians. If people want to worship true Egyptians, then they should look toward Nerfitti who's name even indicates her Egyptian roots, and not towards an inbred white Euro Queen like
Cleopatra with her Euro name.
Ahhhhhh.......wishful thinking!!!
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5058 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
If Egypt was conquered by Greece, it is very possible that they had Greek names.
Don't African-Americans have English names ???
Stop being silly.
Nope not in ancient times, in ancient times your name told people what your ethnic roots were and ancient Egyptians did not have European names like Cleopatra and Europeans did not have Egyptian names like Niffertti.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5059 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh.......wishful thinking!!!
Nope that's reality.
IT IS I

United States

#5060 Feb 24, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope that's reality.
Only in your world.
IT IS I

United States

#5061 Feb 24, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not in ancient times, in ancient times your name told people what your ethnic roots were and ancient Egyptians did not have European names like Cleopatra and Europeans did not have Egyptian names like Niffertti.
You weren't there. Do you have proof of this "fact" ??

Please, do share.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5062 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your world.
Nope in reality.
IT IS I

United States

#5063 Feb 24, 2013
Daryll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope in reality.
Have a nice day.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5064 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't there. Do you have proof of this "fact" ??
Please, do share.
Anyone who knows ancient history knows that the way ancient people identified their ethnic roots was thru their names. Ancient Egyptians did not carry European names like Cleopatra and ancient Europeans did not have Egyptian names like Neffirtti. The ancients did not have passports or ID cards that told one what their ethnic roots were so the way they did this was thru their names. Today it's just a name your parents give you but in the ancient world names were powerful symbolic ethnicidentities to the ancients.

"In the ancient world, names were thought to be extremely powerful and to act, in some ways, as a separate manifestation of a person or deity."
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#5065 Feb 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day.
You too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,534,523
affirmative action should be banned. (Aug '15) 5 min Istimn 13
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 19 min Gremlin 146
This young black man is officially leaving this... 29 min Paul 49
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 31 min Istimn 44
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 31 min The Unmoved Axe 7
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 32 min Deserae15 15
Racism in America 2 hr revolving doors 543
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 2 hr rilme 48
This young black man is officially back 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
More from around the web