Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
IT IS I

United States

#4981 Feb 15, 2013
@ Ted,

A name doesn't necessarily tell a persons ethnicity, hell my surname is British and I can guarantee you that I am anything but British. I am 100% African-American.

ALL blacks in the United States have European surnames. Hell, my first name is Spanish !!!

There is nothing African about my name, but PLEASE BELIEVE.........I am black........all day long !!!!
Ted

Springfield, NJ

#4982 Feb 15, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and Cleopatra was beautiful that is why ARMIES of men followed her around !!!
Nefertitia was no joke either, all of the Egyptians queens were dime pieces that is why they still obsess over them.
Now, go take some anger management classes !!!
Peace.
Cleopatra wasn't beautiful she was an inbred whity, and whites obess over her beacuse she was as white as they are, there was nothing Egyptian about Cleopatra she was as European as her name and she BLED Egypt dry paying protection money to the Romans to help keep her in power when native Egyptians wanted to kick her white ass back to Europe from
where she came from. You are a fool and a joke for obsessing over a white Woman like Cleopatra who basically destroyed Egypt.
Ted

Springfield, NJ

#4983 Feb 15, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
@ Ted,
A name doesn't necessarily tell a persons ethnicity, hell my surname is British and I can guarantee you that I am anything but British. I am 100% African-American.
ALL blacks in the United States have European surnames. Hell, my first name is Spanish !!!
There is nothing African about my name, but PLEASE BELIEVE.........I am black........all day long !!!!
Yes a name does tell a person's ethnicity in ancient times when they did not have passports or ID cards to tell ones ethnic background. The way it was done was thru names. I dare you to find me ANY ancient Native Egyptian with European names. They don't exist because they did not carry none Egyptian names. Cleopatra is a European name cause she herself was a whity Euro; no native Egyptian Queen carried European names. Go down the list of all native Egyptian Queens and Kings from Nefertiti to King Tut they were ALL Egyptian names.
IT IS I

United States

#4984 Feb 15, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleopatra wasn't beautiful she was an inbred whity, and whites obess over her beacuse she was as white as they are, there was nothing Egyptian about Cleopatra she was as European as her name and she BLED Egypt dry paying protection money to the Romans to help keep her in power when native Egyptians wanted to kick her white ass back to Europe from
where she came from. You are a fool and a joke for obsessing over a white Woman like Cleopatra who basically destroyed Egypt.
Nobody is obsessing over anything the way you are obsessing over whiteness !!! Brotha' get some self esteem, O.K.???

She wasn't white, now go take some medications and do some breathing exercises.
Ted

Springfield, NJ

#4985 Feb 15, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is obsessing over anything the way you are obsessing over whiteness !!! Brotha' get some self esteem, O.K.???
She wasn't white, now go take some medications and do some breathing exercises.
You are obsession over her right now, I'm telling you if you want to worship a REAL native Eygtian then look towards Nefertiti, not some whity like Cleopatra, and yes she was white and as European as her name. Its you who needs medication for obsession over a white woman.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#4986 Feb 16, 2013
All of Africa should be embraced and studied by Africans thru out the diaspora. The effect Africa had on world history should also be studied. After all, there was African civilization b4 western civilization.
carribeab blue

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4987 Feb 16, 2013
Ancient egypt was heavily influenced by the nubians if not built by them.The nubians got the most impressive history.i respect them much better than egyptians.civilisation was first crafted by nubians

"Nubia is the homeland of Africa's earliest black culture with a history which can be traced from 3800 B.C. onward through Nubian monuments and artifacts, as well as written records from Egypt and Rome. In antiquity, Nubia was a land of great natural wealth, of gold mines, ebony, ivory and incense which was always prized by her neighbors."

"Excavations in Sudan are revealing that this area, formerly called Nubia, could have been the cradle of African civilization. Teams of archeologists from the US, Europe and Sudan are finding antiquities that show a sophisticated and original culture that could have influenced Egypt"
carribeab blue

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4988 Feb 16, 2013
The Nubians are believed to be the first human race on earth, and most of their customs and traditions were adopted by the ancient Egyptians [Diodorus; History, Book III: 2).. To the Greeks, they were known as Ethiopians and Nubia as the land of Punts, i.e. the land of gods.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4989 Feb 16, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
We are always up in arms over Egypt because this is the one African civilization that non-blacks keep trying to claim and steal from us. Now they are claiming that Cleopatra was Greek and this is the excuse that they are giving in an attempt to cast Angelina Jolie as Cleopatra.
Egypt's credibility as a black civilization is constantly under attack.
We don't have to worry about the other black civilizations. But if they start trying to claim those, we will go to war over those too !!!!
Cleopatra was Greek! No doubt about it. She was part of the Ptolemaic dynasty.

Egyptian civilization was back but it had been conquered by Alexander, remember? Damn.

Do you claim the Berbers, Hebrews, Olmecs, Chinese and Vikings? If so, don't complain.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4990 Feb 16, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
All of Africa should be embraced and studied by Africans thru out the diaspora. The effect Africa had on world history should also be studied. After all, there was African civilization b4 western civilization.
Yet you spend your time claiming non-Africans! You never speak of African civilizations, fool. You're too busy trying to be an Olmec Viking.

As for civilization, it is known from Europe earlier than Africa.

Get an education, cultboy.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#4991 Feb 16, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you spend your time claiming non-Africans! You never speak of African civilizations, fool. You're too busy trying to be an Olmec Viking.
As for civilization, it is known from Europe earlier than Africa.
Get an education, cultboy.
boy you spend ur time NEVER providing LINKED proof for ur b.s. assertions. PPL. here respect the FACT that I BACK UP What I say.

I NEVER cop out and tell someone, who asks me for proof, that somebody else already did. No wonder, ur wife divorced you. No wonder you have no relationship with ur daughter( cuz you even spend HOLIDAYS on here, like a loser). Sure, all someone has to do
id check the dates on your posts to know...you were HERE Thxgving and X-MAS.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#4992 Feb 16, 2013
#2785 Nov 22, 2012 http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8J7FKICHDA2B... location for "barros" Thanksgiving....lol

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
The so called writing in Vinca are actually 'clay tokens'.
http://historicconnections.webs.com/Tartaria0 ...
The oldest clay tokens are 9,000 years old from Sumeria!

No, the writing from Vinca is WRITING.“clay tokens”, lol... what the hell does that have to do with anything? All that writing was in clay, as in Sumer, which apparently copied VINCA!

Writing in Vinca dates to 5000 bc, the oldest known on earth.

You deny this simply because you're an Afronazi racist who can't admit whites ever accomplished anything.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#4993 Feb 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
There is no justification. Mixed Race Egypt has nothing to do with AA's
same monkey shitz you been screaming for almost a year now. we can be obsessed with Ancient Egypt all we want: how stupid it is to assume that one should not be interested in a civilization just because it it not located in the vacinity of their so-called origin?

Ancient Kemet is the most exciting and visible ancient african civilization. of course we love AE!! the Ankh for life!!!

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4994 Feb 16, 2013
Mystery Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
Bakarass is a lying white fraud! Don't believe him!
I don't, i know he is a fake! no black man any where on the planet would spew such B/S this is obviously a crazy sick white cave devil, who has nothing better to do with (it's )time in fact only a neanderthal would say this since they love stealing cultures.

They hate themselves for being nothing more than cave mutants.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4995 Feb 16, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleopatra was Greek, you fool, look at the name Cleopatra it's a European of Greek origin name. There was nothing African or black about Cleopatra or her inbred family the Ptolemies. She and her family were inbred conquering foreign European rulers who bled Egypt dry. That's why Angelina Jolie was cast. The only reason white people worship Cleopatra so much and talk about her so much is because she was white and pretty ugly to boot. You want to worship and claim a true native Egyptian Queen? Try Nefertiti, heck even her name shows her Egyptian ancestry and she was beautiful too.
You white dumb azz that name Cleopatra was givin that name by whites you stupid mutant.
trollslayer

United States

#4996 Feb 16, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
You white dumb azz that name Cleopatra was givin that name by whites you stupid mutant.
does she have a different name???
Ted

Springfield, NJ

#4997 Feb 16, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the stupid mutan, dumbass. Her name was Cleopatra cause she was whity. Now stop over obsession over some ugly inbred white woman like Cleopatra and focus your obsession on TRUE native Egyptians with Egyptian names like Nerfitti.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4998 Feb 16, 2013
This sick love affair about Egypt by whites is crazy you see black people what we need to do is organize a huge march all over this crazy country denouncing red neck hicks and televise it and demand that they bring proof (which they can't without lying)

Then we will bring ours and let the world decide and see how really stupid they look, listen crazy white people Egypt is in Africa whites had nothing to do with it stop stealing and lying.

I know that the media won't do it because they are also the propaganda machine behind all of this lying crap' but we blacks African Americans And African American blacks just will find other means and we will make all of you crazy lying whites look as stupid and desperate as you really are.

You Ready?????????
Ted

Springfield, NJ

#4999 Feb 16, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
does she have a different name???
No she does not cause she was no native Egyptian. She had a Euro name cause she was a damn inbred European who's foreign colonial European family bled Egypt dry. In fact true native Egyptians were trying to throw their lilly white Euro asses out of Egypt when this inbred ugly white Euro and her family paid protection money to Rome to help keep them in power in Egypt. Any black person worshipping this white byach is out of their mind and know nothing about how the Euro Ptolemies ruined Egypt. People want to worship true native Egyptians then look towards King Tut and Nerfitti not Euros who bled Egypt dry.

Level 6

Location hidden

#5000 Feb 16, 2013
Hey this is a good idea black people (Africans) and African Americans' lets take these lying stealing cheating culture stealing bandits on a world stage and demand that they put up or shut up.

Then we just do the same thing, and let us and the world see how pitiful and pathetic they are!!!

(Laughs)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A poem for the Jizzrealite Supremacist...from M... 4 min El Payaso 2
Why do black women clap their hands when they a... (Jun '13) 6 min Ghost 32
Bill Clinton's wife to "challenge" '16 election! 8 min El Rey del Mundo 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,599,458
White Men are Ugly (Feb '17) 23 min blanco 31
White Women Are Too Ugly 23 min WhiteMenAreUgly 1
NFL ratings declining 28 min El Rey del Mundo 18
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 8 hr FireFellow44 355
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr vbs 1,574
Breaking News: Security Guard Shot at Minnesota... 14 hr Mr Lee 40
More from around the web