Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4770 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't supported any of your dubious claims with legit sources, you just posted the lies made by that idiot J.A Rogers who over obsessed about our white historical figures.
Man these blacks are delusional. Of course Beethoven was white, any person with an ounce of brains and perfect vision knows this.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4771 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Look,I told you that I never claimed it either way. If thats not good enough for you than oh well.
I remain skeptical as to what race Beethoven was and I remain non plussed. Nothing you have said can change that.
Sorry if that offends you.
Why would I be offended by the fact that you do not want to believe all legit academic sources based upon legit evidence researched by actual historians that clearly show Beethoven was white. And yes you are over obsessed or else you wouldn't be trying to make him into some half black dude. Beethoven's race is not in question by anyone who has studied his biographical history and lineages.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#4772 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I be offended by the fact that you do not want to believe all legit academic sources based upon legit evidence researched by actual historians that clearly show Beethoven was white. And yes you are over obsessed or else you wouldn't be trying to make him into some half black dude. Beethoven's race is not in question by anyone who has studied his biographical history and lineages.
Why do you care that I DONT care?

And I gave you what you wanted by saying I'm obsessed. Why isnt that good enough for you? You mean you actually want me to MEAN it too?
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#4773 Feb 2, 2013
This information below has nothing do with Rogers:

"Although born in Germany, Beethoven's family originated from Flanders, which had been occupied by Spain for 200 years, with many Moors (North Africans). Contemporaries described the musical genius as having "thick, bristly coal-black hair," a "flat, thick nose," large mouth, and what is described as alternately a "ruddy" or "swarthy" complexion. In the middle of Teutonic Germany and Austria, he must have made a striking, memorable presence.

Beethoven's teacher, Haydn, was often called a "blackamoor." Alexander W. Thayer, one of the foremost authorities on Beethoven says, "Beethoven had even more of the Moor in his features than his master,'Haydn.'" His features and family's Flanders heritage led him to be known as "the Black Spaniard."

(see http://www.mdcbowen.org/p2/sf/faq068.htm )

It's most likely he was mulatto, but DNA evidence was inconclusive. According to the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A258...

The research team also said that future DNA analysis might answer lingering questions about Beethoven's ethnicity. As a young man, the dark-complexioned Beethoven sometimes was called "the Moor," and some historians have questioned whether he had African blood. Walsh said his analysis of the hair strands showed "no wrinkles or bends" typical among people of African descent, but that more tests may be conducted.

http://www.google.com/url...
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4774 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
This information below has nothing do with Rogers:
"Although born in Germany, Beethoven's family originated from Flanders, which had been occupied by Spain for 200 years, with many Moors (North Africans). Contemporaries described the musical genius as having "thick, bristly coal-black hair," a "flat, thick nose," large mouth, and what is described as alternately a "ruddy" or "swarthy" complexion. In the middle of Teutonic Germany and Austria, he must have made a striking, memorable presence
Beethoven's teacher, Haydn, was often called a "blackamoor." Alexander W. Thayer, one of the foremost authorities on Beethoven says, "Beethoven had even more of the Moor in his features than his master,'Haydn.'" His features and family's Flanders heritage led him to be known as "the Black Spaniard.
(see http://www.mdcbowen.org/p2/sf/faq068.htm )
It's most likely he was mulatto, but DNA evidence was inconclusive. According to the Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A258...
The research team also said that future DNA analysis might answer lingering questions about Beethoven's ethnicity. As a young man, the dark-complexioned Beethoven sometimes was called "the Moor," and some historians have questioned whether he had African blood. Walsh said his analysis of the hair strands showed "no wrinkles or bends" typical among people of African descent, but that more tests may be conducted.

"based in part on the following taken out of J.A. Roger's work......"

There is zero evidence of Beethoven being black or having any black ancestry, all these lies about black ancestry is coming ONLY from that idiot Rogers. Beethoven was a white guy of Flemish Germanic ancestry. The shitty lies you keep posting are from that black fool J.A Rogers who
worshipped our white ancestors that's why he kept claiming them. Beethoven was a white dude as all descriptions and depictions from his lifetime show him to be.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Beethoven...

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4775 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, troll, what you posted ALL come from directly that black idiot J.A Rogers in fact the first link you provided even states as much, you fool. From your own damn dubious sources:
"based in part on the following taken out of J.A. Roger's work......"
There is zero evidence of Beethoven being black or having any black ancestry, all these lies about black ancestry is coming ONLY from that idiot Rogers. Beethoven was a white guy of Flemish Germanic ancestry. The shitty lies you keep posting are from that black fool J.A Rogers who
worshipped our white ancestors that's why he kept claiming them. Beethoven was a white dude as all descriptions and depictions from his lifetime show him to be.
I think he's making a stronger argument than you are.And he's right,those sources are NOT all from J.A. Rodgers. All you've shown is a painting.

:/
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4776 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's making a stronger argument than you are.And he's right,those sources are NOT all from J.A. Rodgers. All you've shown is a painting.
:/
He has not made one single conclusive argument to support his lies and all his suppose "sources" come straight from that black idiot J.A Rogers but we all know why you'd believe the lies of Rogers over legit evidence since you are obsessed with making Beethoven an obvious white guy into some half black dude. BTW you Afrocetrics are all over the place with your contradictions, first claiming the Natzis questioned his black ancestry when they never did such thing since they were checking in on his father's Flemish ancestry, then on the other side blacks like troll via his idiot source Rogers claim it wax his mother who was the suppose "black moor", you Afrocentrics can't even decide from which side the suppose black ancestry was some of you claim his mom others of you claim his dad. Well guess what neither had any black ancestry, his mom was a German woman and his dad was of Flemish and German ancestry. Beethoven was a white dude and unlike you guys and dubious sources of your over obession of a white European composer I have legit sources that prove my points. can pick up academic legit biographical books on Beethoven that talk about his European lineages. Here I'll even start you off with some book titles, "Beethoven the Music and Life - Lockwood", " R. Capell, Beethoven, in Music & Letters", "Howell, Beethoven's nationality, in The Musical Times".†

†"The chief hereditary character of Beethoven was Flemish, and all else was what we label as German." - Howell.†

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4777 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
He has not made one single conclusive argument to support his lies and all his suppose "sources" come straight from that black idiot J.A Rogers but we all know why you'd believe the lies of Rogers over legit evidence since you are obsessed with making Beethoven an obvious white guy into some half black dude. BTW you Afrocetrics are all over the place with your contradictions, first claiming the Natzis questioned his black ancestry when they never did such thing since they were checking in on his father's Flemish ancestry, then on the other side blacks like troll via his idiot source Rogers claim it wax his mother who was the suppose "black moor", you Afrocentrics can't even decide from which side the suppose black ancestry was some of you claim his mom others of you claim his dad. Well guess what neither had any black ancestry, his mom was a German woman and his dad was of Flemish and German ancestry. Beethoven was a white dude and unlike you guys and dubious sources of your over obession of a white European composer I have legit sources that prove my points. can pick up academic legit biographical books on Beethoven that talk about his European lineages. Here I'll even start you off with some book titles, "Beethoven the Music and Life - Lockwood", " R. Capell, Beethoven, in Music & Letters", "Howell, Beethoven's nationality, in The Musical Times".†
†"The chief hereditary character of Beethoven was Flemish, and all else was what we label as German." - Howell.†
I think your position stems more from emotion than objectivity. That being the case,your argument is further hampered. In a debate,you would lose soundly.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#4778 Feb 2, 2013
I will not bore my audience with opinion. I do ask that my non-troll friends come to own conclusions. You have that freedom.

Was Beethoven Black? Was His African Heritage Whitewashed?

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4779 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude its what these blacks do, they obsess about our white historical figures because they have no great composers of their own so they try to steal our great ones such as Beethoven to make themselves feel better but in the end they just look stupid cause no one with an once of brain and perfect vision would mistake Beethoven for anything but a white guy. Seriously they've been trying to steal our great European famous people since forever from our European royalty to our famous European composers, they have no great ones so they try to steal ours. Its pathetic and they are a joke becoming the laughing stocks of the world. Beethovens hair has been genetically tested and no traces of any black ancestry was found, analysis of the hair strands showed "no wrinkles or bends" typical among people of African descent, his hair was typical of that found on a white person, and Beethovenís skull showed to be that of a Caucasian man not black. These blacks are jus delusional.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#4780 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Look,I told you that I never claimed it either way. If thats not good enough for you than oh well.
I remain skeptical as to what race Beethoven was and I remain non plussed. Nothing you have said can change that.
Sorry if that offends you.
LOL.....You see how irrational the troll gets. Do you see how he uncontrollably lashes out at you cuz you don't think like he thinks. I believe he is the troll 'barros' or possible 'jeff'. The awful meltdowns remind me of both.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4781 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I think your position stems more from emotion than objectivity. That being the case,your argument is further hampered. In a debate,you would lose soundly.
I know your position stems from nothing but the lies of that black idiot Rogers and your lack of knowledge on this subject matter. For someone who claims you supposedly do not care you sure do have a strange obsession of trying to make an obvious white composer like Beethoven into some half black dude. If anything it is you who would loose this argument soundly since there is no credible evidence to support Beethoven had anything but German and Flemish ancestry.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4782 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
I will not bore my audience with opinion. I do ask that my non-troll friends come to own conclusions. You have that freedom.
Was Beethoven Black? Was His African Heritage Whitewashed?
Again you fool all that guy did on the BLOG is copy the lies that idiot J.A Rogers spread. No one needed to whitewash Beethoven because he was white, he wasn't black. Deal with it and stop over obsession over our white historical figures like Beethoven cause you continue to look foolish.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4783 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your position stems from nothing but the lies of that black idiot Rogers and your lack of knowledge on this subject matter. For someone who claims you supposedly do not care you sure do have a strange obsession of trying to make an obvious white composer like Beethoven into some half black dude. If anything it is you who would loose this argument soundly since there is no credible evidence to support Beethoven had anything but German and Flemish ancestry.
There you go with that word again "Obsession" Interesting that you who seem quite emphatic about making me believe your claim would use that word to describe me.

Very telling.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4784 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....You see how irrational the troll gets. Do you see how he uncontrollably lashes out at you cuz you don't think like he thinks. I believe he is the troll 'barros' or possible 'jeff'. The awful meltdowns remind me of both.
Yeah I know Barros,he seems to think he can badger and bully people into believing he's smart and knowledgeable. This poster just doesnt seem to grasp that you cant force people to see things your way. Yeah,kinda similar personalities.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4785 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Barros nor Jeff and my posts have all been rational and based upon legit evidence while you just keep posting the same old lies that J.A Rogers spread I even had to point it out to you that those "sources" you kept using were just spreading Rogers lies including your latest "source" that personal BLOG of some guy who based most of his ridicoulse argument on again the lies spread by J.A Rogers. You Afrocentrcis are so contradictory that you
can't even decide of his suppose black ancestry was on his father or his mother's side. Guess what neither had black ancestry, his mother was a German woman and his father was of Flemish and German ancestry making Beethoven nothing but a white guy.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4786 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>There you go with that word again "Obsession" Interesting that you who seem quite emphatic about making me believe your claim would use that word to describe me.
Very telling.
What I find telling is that for someone who profess to not be obsess about this subject matter your posts clearly show otherwise.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4787 Feb 2, 2013
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude its what these blacks do, they obsess about our white historical figures because they have no great composers of their own so they try to steal our great ones such as Beethoven to make themselves feel better but in the end they just look stupid cause no one with an once of brain and perfect vision would mistake Beethoven for anything but a white guy. Seriously they've been trying to steal our great European famous people since forever from our European royalty to our famous European composers, they have no great ones so they try to steal ours. Its pathetic and they are a joke becoming the laughing stocks of the world. Beethovens hair has been genetically tested and no traces of any black ancestry was found, analysis of the hair strands showed "no wrinkles or bends" typical among people of African descent, his hair was typical of that found on a white person, and Beethovenís skull showed to be that of a Caucasian man
not black. These blacks are jus delusional.
Yeah Afrocentrics don't base their claims on real legit evidence, only lies. I remember reading the papers regarding the analysis done on his hair as well as the scientific research coming to the conclusion there was no African ancestry found as some blacks ridiculously have been trying to claim and that his hair was not that found in black African people but typical of a Caucasian and remember one of Africentrics claims of Beethoven being " black" was his suppose "Afro" like hair, well there goes another nail in the coffin of their lies.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#4788 Feb 2, 2013
Black Africans were PROMINENT in Ancient Europe. This African woman lived in Yorkshire.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/no...

What's INTERESTING is an Ancient West African Y-DNA marker has been detected in Europe & linked to a Yorkshire clan.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6293333.st...

Europeans with African DNA is NOT PROPAGANDA & some Europeans themselves have an African heritage that is being dug up by Geneticists. I believe Europeans with African DNA is taboo & many do NOT want to discuss this especially any PRE-slavery Ancestry because this would conflict with our recent understanding of History.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4789 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find telling is that for someone who profess to not be obsess about this subject matter your posts clearly show otherwise.
Thats just me toying with you. I've long since lost any interest in the topic. Beethoven white? Beethoven black? I couldnt care less. Watching you get all bent out of shape and repeating yourself over and over is now why I'm here.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,234,470
Kenya Moore is with a White Man? 4 min coretta 15
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 6 min Speak The Truth 68
Non-Whites should aim to end USA rule immediately 6 min Eno Otu 33
Why Claim Heritage That's Not Yours? 7 min Tae Yang 12
Poll Should blacks be denied the right to vote? 7 min Zaius 24
Why are so many BW seeking out WM? 8 min Kara 3
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 22 min Uhhuuuuuu 528
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 25 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 120,959
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 25 min Suebi212 381
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 29 min Creen 6,964
why do white people hate other races so much 39 min Suebi212 471
More from around the web