Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Harry

Springfield, NJ

#4730 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Heres the difference,we dont live in a black dominated world. It's the same as saying "Gay people get to have parades and gay pride but straight people dont. Thats not fair"
When you are the predominant power then touting your stance and decrying theirs to the face of those you dominate is both nonsensical and irrelevant. Again;what do you care if they say what they say? In comparison to what whites have said and DONE it's really not an issue.
There is no difference, It's exactly the something. You are just trying to make some none existing difference because when it's flipped around it shows blacks as the racists doing exactly what whites are doing. You can't have it both ways otherwise you just expose your hypocrisy.
Harry

Springfield, NJ

#4731 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text> Accused "bogus" proof is still better then no proof at all. I asked you to show me ANYTHING stating that Nazis did not make this investigation. You simply saying they did not will not suffice. In fact,I'll make it even easier for you. Show me ANYTHING that states that only one person (the one you mentioned) is the only one to make this claim. I dont care what your source is,just show me SOMETHING.
And I told you the Nazis investigation was on his father's Flemish ancestry, not on any "black moor" ancestry on his mother's side as that idiot J.A Rogers who's lies your buddy troll has been posting. If you read academic works on this you know about what I am talking about. J.A. Rogers the ididor IS the only who made that ridicoulse claim about black ancestry no other person including the Nazis ever thought such a ridicoulse thing. The Nazis who you brought up without knowing anything about it were denying his Flemish ancestry on his father's side and the Flemish people were not and still are not black moors.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#4732 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
The Irish are white if they are obsessing they are obsessing about their own white race, not some other race. I've been to the Middle East as well as Africa and Asia, none of the people I've come to know over there and I visit quite a few of their forums since I've made friends with many diverse people obsess abouts whites like some black Americans do on this forum. This is why I said who ever started this thread hit the nail right on the head with the subject matter.
So what if the Irish are obsessing about other whites? Thats not WHY they are obsessing and the color of their oppressors means not a wit to them. Suffering at the hands of skin the same color as yours does not mean a lesser suffering. And if the Middle east forums arent talking about whites it's because they live in their own countries where whites are not an everyday reality. I'm sure that African forums or Carribbean forums arent "obsessing" about whites either.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4733 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference, It's exactly the something. You are just trying to make some none existing difference because when it's flipped around it shows blacks as the racists doing exactly what whites are doing. You can't have it both ways otherwise you just expose your hypocrisy.
Really? So blacks have a history of having enslaved whites? They've brutalized,dehumanized,and ostracized whites from their societies for centuries? I was not aware,do excuse my ignorance.

If a gay man wlks up to you and calls you a "Straight bastard" Thats the same as a straight guy going up to a gay man and calling him a "fag"? I think not. There IS a difference.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#4734 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Heres the difference,we dont live in a black dominated world. It's the same as saying "Gay people get to have parades and gay pride but straight people dont. Thats not fair"
When you are the predominant power then touting your stance and decrying theirs to the face of those you dominate is both nonsensical and irrelevant. Again;what do you care if they say what they say? In comparison to what whites have said and DONE it's really not an issue.
I don't how "dominant" whites are worldwide. Africa is slowly rising and China has become pretty dominant ( look at the high debt America owes them).

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4735 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told you the Nazis investigation was on his father's Flemish ancestry, not on any "black moor" ancestry on his mother's side as that idiot J.A Rogers who's lies your buddy troll has been posting. If you read academic works on this you know about what I am talking about. J.A. Rogers the ididor IS the only who made that ridicoulse claim about black ancestry no other person including the Nazis ever thought such a ridicoulse thing. The Nazis who you brought up without knowing anything about it were denying his Flemish ancestry on his father's side and the Flemish people were not and still are not black moors.
Without a link yours are just words in the wind.
Harry

Springfield, NJ

#4736 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>So what if the Irish are obsessing about other whites? Thats not WHY they are obsessing and the color of their oppressors means not a wit to them. Suffering at the hands of skin the same color as yours does not mean a lesser suffering. And if the Middle east forums arent talking about whites it's because they live in their own countries where whites are not an everyday reality. I'm sure that African forums or Carribbean forums arent "obsessing" about whites either.
There is no so what about, your example of the Irish is a bad one cause the Irish are white and their obsession is about people of their own race. They aren't obsession about blacks or Asians or Arabs. The point is
Africentrics obsession about whites, another race, 24/7. No other race of people are so obsessed about white people like some blacks on this forum are to the point that it actually has become hilarious and ironic to see them try to claim the same whites they profess to "hate".

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4737 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told you...
And therein lays the problem. YOU told me. No one else,just you.

:/
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#4738 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text> Accused "bogus" proof is still better then no proof at all. I asked you to show me ANYTHING stating that Nazis did not make this investigation. You simply saying they did not will not suffice. In fact,I'll make it even easier for you. Show me ANYTHING that states that only one person (the one you mentioned) is the only one to make this claim. I dont care what your source is,just show me SOMETHING.
Well here's the problem I have ......when you ask trolls to support themselves with outside data, they FAIL. Instead they start with the profanity and meltdowns.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4739 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't how "dominant" whites are worldwide. Africa is slowly rising and China has become pretty dominant ( look at the high debt America owes them).
I agree but we live in a monetary global system. Money dictates power,as do resources. That being the case,it's whites that dominate...today. Whites created this system of how we view affluence and poverty. Not China,Not Africa.

So it's no coincidence or from any higher power that whites are winning (or have been winning) the game that they created the rules to. What would be shameful is to lose at the game you created. And that is just whats starting to happen.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4740 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here's the problem I have ......when you ask trolls to support themselves with outside data, they FAIL. Instead they start with the profanity and meltdowns.
True.
Harry

Springfield, NJ

#4741 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So blacks have a history of having enslaved whites? They've brutalized,dehumanized,and ostracized whites from their societies for centuries? I was not aware,do excuse my ignorance.
If a gay man wlks up to you and calls you a "Straight bastard" Thats the same as a straight guy going up to a gay man and calling him a "fag"? I think not. There IS a difference.
No there is no difference in the analysis you tried to give, and yes According to your Afrocentric buddies yeah blacks enslaved whites in Iberia for nearly 700 years, and according to these same Afrocentrics the Black African men were so amored of our white pale skin beautiful women that they'd steal them after enslaving the white males and carry them off into harems in North Africa where the modern North African populations arose again according to your Afrocentric buddies.
Harry

Springfield, NJ

#4742 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Without a link yours are just words in the wind.
The evidence are in academic books on the subject matter, read some, and not found in bogus online sites that any bozo with a keyboard can edit.
Harry

Springfield, NJ

#4743 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>And therein lays the problem. YOU told me. No one else,just you.
:/
Do you know how to read academic books? Look it up. No one makes any such ridicoulse claims other then that black idiot J.A. Rogers. No one.
Harry

Springfield, NJ

#4744 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't supported any of your dubious claims with legit sources, you just posted the lies made by that idiot J.A Rogers who over obsessed about our white historical figures.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4745 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no so what about, your example of the Irish is a bad one cause the Irish are white and their obsession is about people of their own race. They aren't obsession about blacks or Asians or Arabs. The point is
Africentrics obsession about whites, another race, 24/7. No other race of people are so obsessed about white people like some blacks on this forum are to the point that it actually has become hilarious and ironic to see them try to claim the same whites they profess to "hate".
You're having a very hard time with this concept arent you? Okay let me try to explain it better.

Oppression is oppression and no matter who is the oppressor,the Oppressed will react the same way. It's not about white or black ultimately it's about injustice and oppression.If Blacks were being downtrodden by other blacks for many centuries thye would still be "obsessed" in the same matter as what you perceive here now. When I went to Northern Ireland to visit relatives as a child I distinctly remember all the "English Bastards" spray painted on walls and some of my very own cousins not talking to me because I was not full blown Irish. They didnt care about skin color all they cared about was getting fcked over for 700 years and counting.

We whites arent all one big happy family and to lessen the anger and hurt of CENTURIES of English dominance over the Irish simply because they are two white groups is ludicrous. Jews are white,that doesent stop them from mentioning the holocaust.

And speaking about blacks obsessing 24/7 around here but not a mention of whites doing the same is what I'd call hypocritical.Look at yourself,you are no different.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4746 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
No there is no difference in the analysis you tried to give, and yes According to your Afrocentric buddies yeah blacks enslaved whites in Iberia for nearly 700 years, and according to these same Afrocentrics the Black African men were so amored of our white pale skin beautiful women that they'd steal them after enslaving the white males and carry them off into harems in North Africa where the modern North African populations arose again according to your Afrocentric buddies.
But I thought you didnt believe in Afrocentrics. Oh thats right,only if you can make a point doing so do they have any merit.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4747 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I giving him the chance to show me he's not just a troll.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4748 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to read academic books? Look it up. No one makes any such ridicoulse claims other then that black idiot J.A. Rogers. No one.
Are you having a hard time with the meaning of "proof"? I told you,you just claiming that is not enough. You say only one person makes these claims and I big to differ. Heres what I mean by "proof"

https://www.google.com/search...

As you can see,there are many independant claims from all different sources. Take your pick. All I did was google "Beethoven black?"

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4749 Feb 2, 2013
excuse typos in former posts,on my phone doing this now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buck gets huge nu sentence for sexually abusing... 5 min Truth Hurts 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Moses 136,132
Eurafrica 12 min Moses 86
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 26 min larryX 1,537
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Curious Me 46,621
Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted ... 31 min bantu 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min OzRitz 1,396,354
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 1 hr Wakamoor 23
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr larryX 32,720
More from around the web