Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#4710 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. They get so upset when PPL. don't accept their stagnant, colonial based views. That can't just agree to dis-agree. It's NOT like they will change your mind or anyone elses.
LOL....I mean what do they think...somebody gonna agree with them...cuz the start using lots of profanity.lots of profanity is typically the sign of someone who has lost.
You know you've beaten them when they get mad or continually put negative icons above your posts without actually addressing your comments.

I've made it my mission lately to find racism online and what I've found is that it's mostly whites that go out of their way to where blacks frequent (or gays,or Hispanics)to express their racism/prejudice. I'm not finding too many examples of blacks (or other groups) going out of their way to harass whites on white themed forums.

This suggests to me (somewhat sadly) that the issue of race is a white propagated one.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4711 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Those that claim Tut was white are trying to paint the broader picture that the entire civilization was white or at least Caucasoid.
Those claiming Beethoven was part black are only spotlighting one man.
Wrong it's exactly the same thing, those who claim King Tut was white are doing it to claim the historical figures of Egypt because they can't stand the fact that Africa had great historical figures that were black and not white, and those who are claiming Beethoven was black are doing it to claim the historical figures of Europe because they can't stand the fact that whites had great historical figures who contributed to world civilizations, hence why they keep running around claiming the "first" Europeans and there after those who created European cullture were not white but black. They are doing exactly the same thing. I've even heard them claim European kings and queens as "black" so not it is not just one person.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4712 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>In all fairness,blacks are a minority in predominantly white societies so thats not surprising. A historically oppressed minority at that so I can understand it.
What I dont get is why so many white people choose to be on here riding them at every turn. I also go to Storm Front to gauge the racial atmosphere (Lecturing at a seminar on online racism late next month) and have found there are far less (if any) blacks on there doing the same as whites here. I also find the Anglo forum void of anyone both white or black.
So let me get this straight because blacks are a minority it's ok for them to obsess and talk mostly about whites and other none blacks then discuss about REAL black historical peoples? That makes absolutely no sense. Other minorities don't talk about white people as much as some blacks do on this forum. Who ever started this thread was right on the money with the subject matter. Afrocentrics talk more so about whites and other none Black people and civilizations then they do about blacks.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4713 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
That is total nonsense. The Nazis did not question his lineage. The only who questioned his lineage was that fool J.A Rogers because he was obsessed with our white historical figures. As stated his lineage is well documented to be Germanic Danish. Yes it is enough to claim Beethoven was a white dude since that is exactly what he was and there is zero evidence that he had any none European admixture in him. Everything else is just some black person's wishful thinking.
Guess again.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Beethoven_Black

I do not come on here to talk bs or pick sides. Mine is from the vantage point of research.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4714 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong it's exactly the same thing, those who claim King Tut was white are doing it to claim the historical figures of Egypt because they can't stand the fact that Africa had great historical figures that were black and not white, and those who are claiming Beethoven was black are doing it to claim the historical figures of Europe because they can't stand the fact that whites had great historical figures who contributed to world civilizations, hence why they keep running around claiming the "first" Europeans and there after those who created European cullture were not white but black. They are doing exactly the same thing. I've even heard them claim European kings and queens as "black" so not it is not just one person.
Do you need historical reinforcement reminding you of white influence upon humanity? Is it not enough that you live in a white dominated world? Why the pettiness over what others try to claim? Let them say whatever they like,the reality is still a white one. And even if it's not entirely a reality (which I'm sure it's not)it's the one that stands. So why all the angst over "radical" minded concepts?

Nobody is taking anything away from you or your culture,just relax.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4715 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight because blacks are a minority it's ok for them to obsess and talk mostly about whites and other none blacks then discuss about REAL black historical peoples? That makes absolutely no sense. Other minorities don't talk about white people as much as some blacks do on this forum. Who ever started this thread was right on the money with the subject matter. Afrocentrics talk more so about whites and other none Black people and civilizations then they do about blacks.
So? You are the topic of conversation on their own thread big deal. I think compared to slavery,segregation,unjust incarceration and a myriad of other maladies that blacks face and have faced that them complaining about white folks is really a non issue.It's to be expected.

Wouldnt you have something to say about the people that have maltreated you and yours as well? I know the Irish (which I am one in part) never bloody stop going on about the English.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4716 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Beethoven_Black
I do not come on here to talk bs or pick sides. Mine is from the vantage point of research.
That is not research, that is some clownish online site where any bozo with a key board could post whatever they want. The Nazis never questioned his ancestry being part "black" cause even they knew that he had no black ancestry, and it was his father lineage they looked into. They wanted to make him fully a German even though he had Flemish ancestry. The Nazis were trying to deny his Flemish ancestry on his father's side. Do you know who the Flemish people are? I'll give you a hint they were not and still are not black Moors. I suggest learning about our European ethnic groups before trying to claim our European historical figures.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4717 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Do you need historical reinforcement reminding you of white influence upon humanity? Is it not enough that you live in a white dominated world? Why the pettiness over what others try to claim? Let them say whatever they like,the reality is still a white one. And even if it's not entirely a reality (which I'm sure it's not)it's the one that stands. So why all the angst over "radical" minded concepts?
Nobody is taking anything away from you or your culture,just relax.
I love how you are making excuses about their claims of white historical figures but do not make the same case of those whites who claim black historical figures. Neither I nor others will just let them be in claiming white historical figures just for the say so. The same reason why black people get up in arms to set the record straight when some people try to steal black historical figures and civilizations is why white people get up in arms to set the record straight when some people try to steal white historical figures and civilizations. Trying to claim otherwise is very hypocritical.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4718 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>So? You are the topic of conversation on their own thread big deal. I think compared to slavery,segregation,unjust incarceration and a myriad of other maladies that blacks face and have faced that them complaining about white folks is really a non issue.It's to be expected.
Wouldnt you have something to say about the people that have maltreated you and yours as well? I know the Irish (which I am one in part) never bloody stop going on about the English.
The point was that whites have wronged other none whites as well but not many of them over obsess about whites as blacks on this thread do. The Irish are white, if they are talking about the English they are talking about
their own white race. Unlike blacks who as this thread clearly has proven over obsess about white people.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#4719 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>You know you've beaten them when they get mad or continually put negative icons above your posts without actually addressing your comments.
I've made it my mission lately to find racism online and what I've found is that it's mostly whites that go out of their way to where blacks frequent (or gays,or Hispanics)to express their racism/prejudice. I'm not finding too many examples of blacks (or other groups) going out of their way to harass whites on white themed forums.
This suggests to me (somewhat sadly) that the issue of race is a white propagated one.
Yes.. it's as if they(some whites) can't STAND themselves. They have this sick need to search out black forums. Some of them foolishly think they can change history or change another persons view on a particular topic by going through a emotional meltdown.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4720 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not research, that is some clownish online site where any bozo with a key board could post whatever they want. The Nazis never questioned his ancestry being part "black" cause even they knew that he had no black ancestry, and it was his father lineage they looked into. They wanted to make him fully a German even though he had Flemish ancestry. The Nazis were trying to deny his Flemish ancestry on his father's side. Do you know who the Flemish people are? I'll give you a hint they were not and still are not black Moors. I suggest learning about our European ethnic groups before trying to claim our European historical figures.
So because it's not what you agree with it must be some "clownish online site"? I ask you then to show me a site that says the Nazis DID NOT do this. You cannot so that being the case,my proof as "Clownish" as it is to you is still more than anything you have yet to come forth with.

Any site on any topic can be described as nonsense by any persons with a differing opinion. You saying this does nothing to either further your stance or diminish mine.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4721 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you are making excuses about their claims of white historical figures but do not make the same case of those whites who claim black historical figures. Neither I nor others will just let them be in claiming white historical figures just for the say so. The same reason why black people get up in arms to set the record straight when some people try to steal black historical figures and civilizations is why white people get up in arms to set the record straight when some people try to steal white historical figures and civilizations. Trying to claim otherwise is very hypocritical.
I dont see white people getting "up in arms" about it tho. Only those white racists that are on here or on youtube where these claims are made.

Are you a white racist?
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4722 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>So because it's not what you agree with it must be some "clownish online site"? I ask you then to show me a site that says the Nazis DID NOT do this. You cannot so that being the case,my proof as "Clownish" as it is to you is still more than anything you have yet to come forth with.
Any site on any topic can be described as nonsense by any persons with a differing opinion. You saying this does nothing to either further your stance or diminish mine.
It is clownish because there is no historical evidence to back it up and it was written by a nobody on an online site that can be edited by any bozo with a keyboard. I already explained to you the Nazis were denying his Flemish ancestry on his father's side, not his mother's lineage as that black idiot J.A Rogers who's lies your friend troll has been posting. If you actually read real academic sources on the subject matter, and not what some bozo on an online site edited, you would know this. Now I suggest taking a course on the different ethnic European groups like the Flemish and
Germans before making ridicoulse claims about our white European historical figures.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4723 Feb 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.. it's as if they(some whites) can't STAND themselves. They have this sick need to search out black forums. Some of them foolishly think they can change history or change another persons view on a particular topic by going through a emotional meltdown.
I'm still trying to get to the bottom of why. But as far as I can tell,these people on here (white racists) feel the need to reinforce their dominance over an ever increasing notion that white pre eminence is a facade. They are happy to enforce old stereotypes,falsehoods and straight up lies in order to do this.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4724 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I dont see white people getting "up in arms" about it tho. Only those white racists that are on here or on youtube where these claims are made.
Are you a white racist?
So can we say the same thing about those blacks who get up in arms about the same thing that they are racists too or are you being hypocritical and one sided with what you want to choose to believe? Does that make you a black racist?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4725 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was that whites have wronged other none whites as well but not many of them over obsess about whites as blacks on this thread do. The Irish are white, if they are talking about the English they are talking about
their own white race. Unlike blacks who as this thread clearly has proven over obsess about white people.
Now hang on a minute. The Irish didnt give two shits about what color the men gunning them down,hanging them,burning their abodes or raping their women were. If you are done wrong then thats all that matters. What the Irish felt for the English for 700 years was no less strong or valid than any other people wrongly done.

As far as other non whites being done over by whites and not complaining (1) It's obvious you've never been to the middle East and (2)who else were slaves to whites for 400 out of the last 600 years?

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4726 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, these Afrocentrics will claim any white person they deem as worthy as 'black' or 'part black' just to make themselves feel good, and when they are called out on it, they come up with lame ass excuses as to why they do it. I believe its cause they still have self hate and low self esteem issues. They are a joke and the laughing stock of the world.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4727 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
So can we say the same thing about those blacks who get up in arms about the same thing that they are racists too or are you being hypocritical and one sided with what you want to choose to believe? Does that make you a black racist?
Heres the difference,we dont live in a black dominated world. It's the same as saying "Gay people get to have parades and gay pride but straight people dont. Thats not fair"

When you are the predominant power then touting your stance and decrying theirs to the face of those you dominate is both nonsensical and irrelevant. Again;what do you care if they say what they say? In comparison to what whites have said and DONE it's really not an issue.
Harry

Bronx, NY

#4728 Feb 2, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Now hang on a minute. The Irish didnt give two shits about what color the men gunning them down,hanging them,burning their abodes or raping their women were. If you are done wrong then thats all that matters. What the Irish felt for the English for 700 years was no less strong or valid than any other people wrongly done.
As far as other non whites being done over by whites and not complaining (1) It's obvious you've never been to the middle East and (2)who else were slaves to whites for 400 out of the last 600 years?
The Irish are white if they are obsessing they are obsessing about their own white race, not some other race. I've been to the Middle East as well as Africa and Asia, none of the people I've come to know over there and I visit quite a few of their forums since I've made friends with many diverse people obsess abouts whites like some black Americans do on this forum. This is why I said who ever started this thread hit the nail right on the head with the subject matter.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#4729 Feb 2, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clownish because there is no historical evidence to back it up and it was written by a nobody on an online site that can be edited by any bozo with a keyboard. I already explained to you the Nazis were denying his Flemish ancestry on his father's side, not his mother's lineage as that black idiot J.A Rogers who's lies your friend troll has been posting. If you actually read real academic sources on the subject matter, and not what some bozo on an online site edited, you would know this. Now I suggest taking a course on the different ethnic European groups like the Flemish and
Germans before making ridicoulse claims about our white European historical figures.
Accused "bogus" proof is still better then no proof at all. I asked you to show me ANYTHING stating that Nazis did not make this investigation. You simply saying they did not will not suffice. In fact,I'll make it even easier for you. Show me ANYTHING that states that only one person (the one you mentioned) is the only one to make this claim. I dont care what your source is,just show me SOMETHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 5 min Retired SOF 204
BW: Your Nappy-Hair Is A Curse! Know Why? Becau... (Jul '14) 5 min lord evil 19
News Store hours an obstacle to fresh foods in low-i... 7 min UTrashy 8
MEANWHILE in white ppl news, child abuse, meth ... 9 min Dana 8
Poll Which race has the best fighters? (Dec '12) 13 min T-BOS 7
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 22 min iamcuriousnow 19
To all asian women who like black men, what do ... (Mar '11) 22 min Stupid Thread 385
Raising hell about Trump in California 24 min Stupid Thread 24
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Nun bbw 133,281
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 2 hr Sniper 21
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 hr Don Barros Serrano 43,504
More from around the web