Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4584 Jan 19, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you.
Then again you must remember the ''skinheads'' subculture came about due to black people of Jamaican descent in the UK, now most literally hate black people, they're white racists and are mainly found in Russia and the USA.
Very sad!
Yup,another rip off.
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4586 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
And so, yet again, I leave the afronazi racists punked & debunked, scrambling for relief from the intense rectal discomfort, having nothing but their idiotic racist invective to support their empty assertions.
Yes, there is no doubt, as I've proven, ALL USA musical genres have deep roots in European and African music.
Anyone denying that is an ignorant fool or simply a racist. The latter better not come into my presence.
Lol why do you always make these sweeping grandiose claims as though they are obvious to anyone but yourself? I assure you,7 billion people on the planet and only you believe yourself to have made any sort of impact.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#4587 Jan 19, 2013
It's funny how no one tries to dive up European people. They can be from Italy, Iceland, Sweden, Germany, or Spain. You all are white and European. Asian people can be Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Laos, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Filipino and they are still Asian to you. But with Black people, you just insist on the divide and conquer BS. You just cannot leave us alone, can you? Always trying to come in between. SMH. You really need to stop. Seriously because as I said in another forum, it's like you're mental.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4588 Jan 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lol why do you always make these sweeping grandiose claims as though they are obvious to anyone but yourself? I assure you,7 billion people on the planet and only you believe yourself to have made any sort of impact.
Shut up, Queer Smelly Bob.

I'll have an impact on your face if you attempt your smartass in my presence, boy.
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4589 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, Queer Smelly Bob.
I'll have an impact on your face if you attempt your smartass in my presence, boy.
Wow that made me rethink my stance *Rolls eyes*

So when do you actually get the time to be such a badass if you're always talkin shit here??
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4590 Jan 19, 2013
gardennymph2013 wrote:
It's funny how no one tries to dive up European people. They can be from Italy, Iceland, Sweden, Germany, or Spain. You all are white and European. Asian people can be Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Laos, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Filipino and they are still Asian to you. But with Black people, you just insist on the divide and conquer BS. You just cannot leave us alone, can you? Always trying to come in between. SMH. You really need to stop. Seriously because as I said in another forum, it's like you're mental.
And they go out of their way to do it too.It's not like they're responding to us on the Anglo forum or anything.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4591 Jan 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>So basically anyone who disagrees with you is a racist huh? It must be a very racist world you live in. As I've said. The instruments quintessential to blues music are of European origin so yes,in that sense I agree. But the blues chords themselves are a direct link from west Africa as was evidenced by the slaves who played banjo music.Slaves werent indulging on taking piano lessons yet had a popular form of music. How can they then have incorporated European influence into their music when they werent even allowed to learn the alphabet let alone sheet music?
I have posted books specifically on this subject, and they say what you say. So that's fair enough. You're right!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4592 Jan 19, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
And most of us do NOT know this because there are no classes on African music, only European music such as Mozart or Bach which is alright BUT African/Black music has had a major impact in our societies. I feel it deserves be acknowledged along with European music.
This is about to change, top producer and engineer Young Guru, is setting up a project and is about to publish a book.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4593 Jan 19, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you.
Then again you must remember the ''skinheads'' subculture came about due to black people of Jamaican descent in the UK, now most literally hate black people, they're white racists and are mainly found in Russia and the USA.
Very sad!
Those baldheads in Jamaica were no better than white skinheads, you idiot. It's not like the whites debased the tradition! Hardly...

Those were the fools who were supporting the rightwing politicians and attacking Rastafarians.

Learn some history before you babble.

Very sad!
Barros Serrano

United States

#4594 Jan 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Wow that made me rethink my stance *Rolls eyes*
So when do you actually get the time to be such a badass if you're always talkin shit here??
Then continue to be a racist, boy. Likely I'll never see your cowardly ass, but others will pay for the same crime... white and black alike.

I like to see both of you, white and black racists like, having death tremors. At that moment will you repent? Or die racist and be reincarnated as a cockroach 1000 times?
Barros Serrano

United States

#4595 Jan 19, 2013
It's amazing to me how little you morons even know about slavery in the USA! You act like slaves had non contact with anyone, I guess they were all barefoot cottonpickers who never left the field or their shack.

Slaves had businesses, were craftspeople, some were finely dressed not because they had any rights but simply for the performance of their job. Like a carriage man would be dressed well, as befitted the social standing of the snotty rich passengers.

A slave with talent was used for that talent! It could be a talent which would enable a white man to set up a business and do well, while the slave's efforts would principally benefit his owner, but nonetheless, the slave was in that position and therefore exposed to much of what the corresponding white was exposed to.

The point is, for you idiots to claim that slaves for generations never heard any European music (that IS what you were claiming with the smartass “piano” comments), is absurd beyond belief.

In any case, I proved that one citation stating that black musicians in the 19th century (again, before blues or jazz) were playing european songs.

You people have to be severely stupid if you continue to argue then that European influences aren't heavy in all USA musical genre, even those considered to be the most “black”, jazz and blues.

But, I know how you Afronazi dimwits are, so you'll continue to make asses of yourselves.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4596 Jan 19, 2013
Typical blues chords:

E major: E, G#, B
E7: D, G#, B, C
diminished 3rd: G
A major: A, C#, E
B major: B, D#, F#
B7: B, D#, F#, A

These all are European, existed in Europe before there was any contact with black Americans at all.

The 4-bar segments are European.

Despite African riffing, the melodic structures mix European and African influence.

Give it up, morons.
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4597 Jan 19, 2013
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted books specifically on this subject, and they say what you say. So that's fair enough. You're right!
I mean it would be one thing if I havent been hearing,reading,and seeing documentaries my whole life about it but I have. Now all of a sudden some nameless,faceless dude on the internet is trying to say all that is wrong and HE is right? I mean really.
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4598 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Those baldheads in Jamaica were no better than white skinheads, you idiot. It's not like the whites debased the tradition! Hardly...
Those were the fools who were supporting the rightwing politicians and attacking Rastafarians.
Very sad!
Black nazi skinheads in Jamaica now? You're too much.
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4599 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Then continue to be a racist, boy. Likely I'll never see your cowardly ass, but others will pay for the same crime... white and black alike.
I like to see both of you, white and black racists like, having death tremors. At that moment will you repent? Or die racist and be reincarnated as a cockroach 1000 times?
U mad bruh?
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4600 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Typical blues chords:
E major: E, G#, B
E7: D, G#, B, C
diminished 3rd: G
A major: A, C#, E
B major: B, D#, F#
B7: B, D#, F#, A
These all are European, existed in Europe before there was any contact with black Americans at all.
The 4-bar segments are European.
Despite African riffing, the melodic structures mix European and African influence.
Give it up, morons.
So I guess Europeans invented Africa because they named that too right? America didnt exist either until Europeans gave the country a name too. In fact,NOTHING existed until Europeans applied a name to it.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#4601 Jan 19, 2013
One of the earliest African Instruments played by Africans in America were the 'Pan Pipes'. We don't find many AA musicians playing this Instrument, same with The Banjo. Perhaps a lost genre??
http://www.sohl.com/Quills/Quills.htm
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#4602 Jan 20, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad!
You're such a dumb fcuk. I'm talking about skinhead subculture which arose in 1960s working class London, they were not even political and did not attack Rastafarians.

1960s original skinheads were made up of what we'd call today ''wi99az'' and black youths who were fans of reggae. At most they went on ''Paki bashing'' which was racism targeted at South Asians due to cultural differences between white & black (Christians) youths and Pakistani (Muslims) youths.

During the 1970s recession skinheads became political, right wing supporting the ''National Front''(now BNP) then entirely white and racist against all non whites, the rest is history. But they were wiped out from London in the 1980s. Today we have goons & chavs filling that void and it's again made up of ''wi99az'' and black youths.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4604 Jan 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Black nazi skinheads in Jamaica now? You're too much.
Moron, have you heard a song by Bob Marley called “Crazy Baldheads”?

Those were the people who shot at him and his band, trying to kill him.

I don't know if you could call them Nazis, but they were rightwing thugs supporting rightist politicians. This was the government/CIA tactic to suppress the rising progressive tide in Jamaica, which had elected Manley.

What a moron you are, and proving just how ignorant you are as you attempt to debate about things of which you know nothing.

Fool.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4606 Jan 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess Europeans invented Africa because they named that too right? America didnt exist either until Europeans gave the country a name too. In fact,NOTHING existed until Europeans applied a name to it.
You lying piece of shit... those chords were created in Europe, they were not used elsewhere.

They did not exist in Africa under any other names. They are European.

How pathetic is your inferiority complex, boy, that you have to claim everything from someone else to feel important.

Too bad for your fantasy world, boy, but USA musical genres all are based on European and African roots, no exceptions.

I proved this with one citation, showing that blacks in Georgia were playing European songs in the 1800's. LOL!!! But they weren't influenced by that, right? LOL...

What a moron, and obviously you know nothing about music.

Seek therapy for your self-hatred, boy. You're molded and folded by white racism. You're their tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 min freddie47 35,270
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,433,939
A Serious Question For Blacks 2 min Operator13 25
If they never inherited our human DNA 5 min White and Superior 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Real 49,029
Albino Run Topix AFAM is being Abandoned by Bla... 6 min End of USA Era 17
The Egyptian Ankh Cross Found In Mexico 7 min MeSo 15
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 hr Anonymous 569
Another brother shot 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 64
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr Michel Montvert 324