Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Barros Serrano

United States

#4562 Jan 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so now you're a tough guy? Fail to make your point intellectually so you resort to threats and name calling? YAWN!
Theres nothing you can tell me about your perceived knowledge on the subject that will have me agape with wonder. No Barros,no. You are neither that intelligent,influential,or remarkable in your efforts to come across as knowledgeable. The very fact that I frustrate you is strong indication that you are trying more to be believed than you yourself believe. A sure way to make people stop paying attention to you and consider you foolish is to TRY and insult them in a discussion. You neither understand human psychology NOR cultural history.
The list of your short comings is growing.
:/
Moronic smartass, I already won this argument. My point is irrefutable. Chords used in all USA musical genres are European! LOL... you idiot. Find me an Em in Africa... LOL!!!

I realize i've made you feel inferior... but trust me, it's more than just a feeling. You ARE an inferior little rutting rat with an attitude problem and you're obviously a racist. You know what I do to racists, boy? You better stay in New York.

I don't give a damn about the psychology of you Afronazi nutballs. The fact remains, you have no case, boy.

Now go tune that guitar... whoops! It came to the USA from EUROPE! LOL!!!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

London, UK

#4563 Jan 19, 2013
bozino wrote:
Negroes have created all musical genres. The following three links prove this beyond all doubt so this conversation is therefore over. Anyone who denies that Negroes have created all music is completely insane in the membrane.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DSZSxyCtF1MXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Silly Negroes. Trix are for kids.
We've been talking about ''popular music'' clearly your links are not that popular. LMFBAO!

Micheal Jackson to date is considered the most successful, the next comes Elvis who clearly copied ''African American'' musicians.

Why is this as opposed to ''European American'' trends?

It's really clear.

Ha!

Level 5

London, UK

#4564 Jan 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And it's very sad indeed how that much loved African instrument has in our age been associated with the worst kind of white trash. To the point of not even being remembered by most as having African origin. They could have at least changed the name of the instrument smh.
Retaining its actual name helps retain its true origin I guess. So that's should be a positive thing.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4565 Jan 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And it's very sad indeed how that much loved African instrument has in our age been associated with the worst kind of white trash. To the point of not even being remembered by most as having African origin. They could have at least changed the name of the instrument smh.
Trash? You will indeed pay in blood if you ever say that anywhere near me, boy.

Appalachian music uses the banjo. Appalachian music is THE most central music to USA music, more than any other genre. It has had more influence, and it is firmly rooted in Celtic music of Western Europe.

The BANJO was incorporated into mountain music (now called bluegrass) when blacks moved into the mountain and brought it with them from the South. If you look at pics of the early bluegrass bands, the banjo player was very often black.

So, that music you call TRASH also has African influence, you moron. NO USA music exists that does not have both African and European roots, you racist numbnuts.

Now shut the fuck up, you racist dog. Or come see me for that NM vacation, and I'll shut you up most definitively. And I'll make sure some banjo music is playing in the background. We'll use the popping of your bones as percussion.

Notice that unlike your pathetic insecure racist ass, I am not denying any of the TRUTH about USA music. There was African influence even in Appalachian music! I doubt you knew that, you dimwitted fool strutting around like a musicologist! LOL!!!
Barros Serrano

United States

#4566 Jan 19, 2013
Did y'all know that in Appalachia they usually used as the tight resonant cover for the banjo the skin of a cat??? Yes, banjos were made of cats in Appalachia...

Just some real historical information for you semi-literate bigoted bitches.
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4567 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic smartass, I already won this argument. My point is irrefutable. Chords used in all USA musical genres are European! LOL... you idiot. Find me an Em in Africa... LOL!!!
I realize i've made you feel inferior... but trust me, it's more than just a feeling. You ARE an inferior little rutting rat with an attitude problem and you're obviously a racist. You know what I do to racists, boy? You better stay in New York.
I don't give a damn about the psychology of you Afronazi nutballs. The fact remains, you have no case, boy.
Now go tune that guitar... whoops! It came to the USA from EUROPE! LOL!!!
Oh what fear you instill little man :/ Claiming to be something doesnt make you anything,it still only makes it a claim. So all your chest pounding assertions of...what exactly is it you're trying to prove again?
Barros Serrano

United States

#4568 Jan 19, 2013
Just one example of what I'm saying, from this website: http://www.georgiahumanities.org/newharmonies...

"While African Americans brought the banjo, whites adopted it in the antebellum period. Blacks, meanwhile, began to play the fiddle and some of the old dance tunes from Europe."

Next to the quote, notice the black guy playing the fiddle... wearing European clothing, and I'll bet he spoke English... oh but he'd never heard a European song, right? LOL!!!

You flaming morons go down yet again. When will you Afronazi dropouts learn not to fuck with me?
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4569 Jan 19, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Retaining its actual name helps retain its true origin I guess. So that's should be a positive thing.
It's just sad to hear it uttered by some inbred redneck that has no idea they are speaking an African word but instead probably feels it's a part of his own degenerate way of life.

Rednecks done RUINT the banjo.

bozino
Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4570 Jan 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>There was once another poster around here that used to say that and thats where you got it from. People have long memories around here.
;)
Imperator,

I got it from a 1960's commercial as did whoever the person you are referencing. The exact phrase used in the commercial was "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids". All I did was insert Negroes in place of rabbit. Did the person in question do that too? If he did I assure you that it is purely a coincidence. If your memory is as long as you claim then you should have encountered numerous of my posts before on Topix. I should think that my record on this forum speaks for itself in that regard. Good day to you legatis legionis.
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4571 Jan 19, 2013
bozino wrote:
<quoted text>
Imperator,
I got it from a 1960's commercial as did whoever the person you are referencing. The exact phrase used in the commercial was "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids". All I did was insert Negroes in place of rabbit. Did the person in question do that too? If he did I assure you that it is purely a coincidence. If your memory is as long as you claim then you should have encountered numerous of my posts before on Topix. I should think that my record on this forum speaks for itself in that regard. Good day to you legatis legionis.
I just remember it from the late,great Black Avenger. No doubt you remember that very esteemed personage? You should,he spanked you often enough.
Beer Belly Bob

New York, NY

#4572 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Just one example of what I'm saying, from this website: http://www.georgiahumanities.org/newharmonies...
"While African Americans brought the banjo, whites adopted it in the antebellum period. Blacks, meanwhile, began to play the fiddle and some of the old dance tunes from Europe."
Next to the quote, notice the black guy playing the fiddle... wearing European clothing, and I'll bet he spoke English... oh but he'd never heard a European song, right? LOL!!!
You flaming morons go down yet again. When will you Afronazi dropouts learn not to fuck with me?
History lesson: Slavery officially ended in 1864. That picture of the black gentleman was taken circa 1930's(?)

Lets do the math...umm...*##@**!and other various sounds of mental computations)

Some 70 years time difference by my calculation. I think by then the American "negrow" had sufficient amounts of time to adopt European influences into his music.

Care to try again?

:)

Level 5

London, UK

#4575 Jan 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>It's just sad to hear it uttered by some inbred redneck that has no idea they are speaking an African word but instead probably feels it's a part of his own degenerate way of life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =01mMV6mN1hUXX
Rednecks done RUINT the banjo.
I hear you.

Then again you must remember the ''skinheads'' subculture came about due to black people of Jamaican descent in the UK, now most literally hate black people, they're white racists and are mainly found in Russia and the USA.

Very sad!
Barros Serrano

United States

#4576 Jan 19, 2013
And so, yet again, I leave the afronazi racists punked & debunked, scrambling for relief from the intense rectal discomfort, having nothing but their idiotic racist invective to support their empty assertions.

Yes, there is no doubt, as I've proven, ALL USA musical genres have deep roots in European and African music.

Anyone denying that is an ignorant fool or simply a racist. The latter better not come into my presence.

bozino
Level 6

Location hidden

#4577 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Led Zeppelin is a bad example of the point you're making.
Led Zeppelin is NOTORIOUS for ripping off blues songs, changing a word or a riff here and there, then claiming they wrote it. They did this repeatedly. Jimmy Page is a colossal THIEF of music, for which he collects royalties when the songs were in fact written by USA black blues artists.
I can't even stand to listen to Zep because of this. Other British blues-based bands creditted their sources, and even helped them make money by playing as backup musicians with them...(as in “Howling Wolf---London sessions”, on which several Rolling Stones, Steve Winwood and others played). I have respect for those people for being honest... and including The Who, the Beatles, the Yardbirds and others who were not ripoff artists.
Led Zeppelin can eat my shorts.
Lord Barros Serrano,

Perhaps this one will more to your liking then sire. Personally, even if you don't like this song, band, or example to show that not every song on planet Earth is of Negro origin, I think you would agree that the young lady (her name is Bux) is quite lovely.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#4578 Jan 19, 2013
Now that we know African American blues has an African origin, let's continue connecting the branches. The roots of African American blues seem to stem from....
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/09/28/arts/review...

bozino
Level 6

Location hidden

#4579 Jan 19, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been talking about ''popular music'' clearly your links are not that popular. LMFBAO!
Micheal Jackson to date is considered the most successful, the next comes Elvis who clearly copied ''African American'' musicians.
Why is this as opposed to ''European American'' trends?
It's really clear.
Ha!
Sire,

I already said that every song ever played or will ever be played for that matter is of Negro origin. Here is further proof. I should think that you might want to lay off that glass dick my lord.

&NR =1

bozino
Level 6

Location hidden

#4580 Jan 19, 2013

Sorry about that Lord Barros Serrano. Enjoy.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4581 Jan 19, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Now that we know African American blues has an African origin, let's continue connecting the branches. The roots of African American blues seem to stem from....
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/09/28/arts/review...
What we now know is that blues has Euro and African roots. I'd like you to produce some traditional African music using that chord structure, that scale, even that meter. You cannot. Those things are European.

And we know that black musicians were playing European music long before the blues even appeared. Obviously the influences are deeply and profoundly mixed.

ALL USA musical genres have primarily Euro and African roots, even Appalachian bluegrass.

Nothing you can do about it, racist dysfunctional ill-raised Afronazi boy.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4582 Jan 19, 2013
bozino wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n_nioC5J0RQXX
Sorry about that Lord Barros Serrano. Enjoy.
Yes, I think Steppenwolf is underrated. They were quite good at blues. But... blues! So there is considerable African influence in their music.

Band leader John Kay had studied intensely all the Lomax recordings and just about every bit of traditional USA music he could find. He was quite accomplished at what he was doing.

Also an interesting character, as he with his mother had escaped from E Germany when 9 years old, already legally blind. Many of his songs reflect his appreciate for freedom and hatred for tyranny (e.g., "Monster", "The Ostrich"), which he saw in abundance in the USA government and system as well as in the Communist one he'd escaped.

Anyway, good song, though that isn't Kay singing on that one.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#4583 Jan 19, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What we now know is that blues has Euro and African roots. I'd like you to produce some traditional African music using that chord structure, that scale, even that meter. You cannot. Those things are European.
And we know that black musicians were playing European music long before the blues even appeared. Obviously the influences are deeply and profoundly mixed.
ALL USA musical genres have primarily Euro and African roots, even Appalachian bluegrass.
Nothing you can do about it, racist dysfunctional ill-raised Afronazi boy.
If this was TRUE, you would have evidence. There is plenty of evidence linkin' blues to West Africa & African American work songs. So far NONE to Europe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,384,093
Hey rmg, wassup with one of your amigos, holmes? 1 min Skiff Azlaan 3
I do not like black men 1 min Sadbuttrue 84
Trained to shoot Muslims with bullets dipped in... 6 min ugly monkeys 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,488
Caucasians Are NOT Real People of Earth 10 min Hebrew Supremacist 5
I Have Never Met A Black Man That Was Faithful 15 min AAM2000 2
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 36 min Samoan Irish 185
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 55 min Savant 88
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 44,979
More from around the web