“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4092 Dec 6, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> You wouldn't even find any noteworthy sources about this vinca nonsense even if you conducted exhaustive research.
Agreed.

I mostly find it on some members blog or forum...LMAO!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4093 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you're babbling about regarding Indians and Aryans. I never said anything like that.
Call me a Nazi in person, boy, and I'll remove your face.
You stupid $hit, there are rising movements in the Maghreb to oppose Arab imperialism, and even to establish ties between Amazigh (Berber) and Israel. The Berbers apparently don't want any part of the Arab madness against Jews and Israel. They have a long history of living in peace with Jews (Sefardim) in the Maghreb. It is the Arabonazis who screwed that up, not the Berbers, who are themselves oppressed by the Araboimperialists.
You're an idiot, boy!
I understand your angst. The Maghreb has been predominanty Eurasian for 30,000 years, and Vinca was civilized by 5000 bc, and you're about to lose it.
Seek counselling, you sick racist bastard.
Yeah yeah, it appears you are senile too. and you want to fight me lol

Now open up the thread in the indian forum and post your nazi slander, which you have claimed here. How you and your nazi ilk are the descendants of Aryans. You made these claims about two weeks ago, you sick senile.

Let me see the claims you've made on an Indian forum, link that thread to this. So we all can read along. "You bad boy".(Sarc)

You will be spit out there as we with you here. I know for sure. If you refuse to make a thread I will do it in the Indian forum and tell what you gave claimed. And I will link it to this forum EVERYDAY! You miserable piece of nazi shyt!
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>

Nazis, Germans, ARE part Aryan, but also have Uralic and Cro-Magnon ancestry. What is your point, moron? You know no history... and you know nothing about India so shut the F up.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8J7FKICHDA2B...

Of course I responded to this racist on his claims.
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting for the link to the Indian forum. Where you can boast about Nazis being the "real descendants" from Aryans. Why is it taking so long? Why???? "Germans been living in Northwest Europe for 40 Kya, remember? "

Did you read that people, he said/ wrote: "shut up you don't know nothing of India". Well, I never did claim so, this is why I asked to link to the Indian forum and make that pomposity claim there. Now on the other hand we have (had people from Africa) several parts of Africa who know more about their own culture history and region then this racist bigot, isn't this path of hate ironic. I have traveled over several parts myself. This racist has not and doesn't know anything about us, yet continues to predicate rubbish and racist rant when you say it's not true, or it is so and so. Even African scholars who speak of their own history and region are being bashed by this racist coward. I however do have Indian friends, and they firmly disagree with the claims by barros.

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#4094 Dec 6, 2012
Dont any of you know your history?This is pathetic!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4095 Dec 6, 2012
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillbilly, TO BEGIN WITH, I don't care for some Mexican heritage, I know that's yours. And your online talk trash talk is cheap, you this you that. lol. You don't see me go on about it like a child, "you fake school teacher". I 'll wait till the moment is there, then do my thing and move on again.
Anyway, was it Van Sertima or Europeans scholars who first made these claims? And I remember someone posted a "long" list with western scholars who supported the theory by Van Sertima. I don't know and haven't checked any of those. But, my question is why don't you go and attack these western scholars?
There are many scholars who make all sorts of claims. Including those racist theories on African populations. With halve truths and complete lies as are being posted here all the time. And you are trying to steal our history, but then it's ok. And when we disagree with your nazi crap, you come off with racist slander. I have seen quite a few posts by you, and that alter ego you are using. You have insulted people form the Maghreb, the Horn, South Africa, Sahel. And perhaps more, you enjoy it, I fully can imagine that considering the fact the racist coward you are.
Here I have a REAL AMAZIGH FORUM, WHERE THIS TOPIC IS BEING DISCUSSED. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE AT THE MAGHREB AREN'T AWARE, YOU ARE MISTAKING.
http://www.amazigh.nl/awar/index.php...
But for now, "school teacher" stop wasting keystrokes on B.S. and elaborate of which "Berber" are they and you talking? You can use pictures as references to these particular groups, so we can have a "clear" picture of who you speak.
I will keep posting this question. Even if I have to post it EVERYDAY! "School teacher".lol

Pointless nonsense deleted to make room----------
Don't smartass your betters, boy. You're nothing but an Afronazi racist trying to claim everyone else's history.

There is still NO evidence for Africans in Mexico, so y'all lost that one a long time ago. No legitimate Western scholars are claiming there were. You are too uneducated to even understand what you read, boy.

Likewise, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and that is proven. So whatchagonnado? Pretend all that DNA and human remains don't exist? Pretend the Egyptians, Greeks, Iberians, etc., were hallucinating when they portrayed the Berbers as Eurasians?

You're a pathetic waste of space, boy.

Are those Maghrebian people scientists? Do they know of the archaeology? LOL...

You're desperate, boy! Listing tribes, how lame!!! LOL!!!

You LOST on the Maghreb, you're LOSING on Vinca... what have you got, boy? Nothing, it would seem.

F'ing dropout.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4096 Dec 6, 2012
I had a similar experiences with this suppose "school teacher" quite a few times. Of course I did not respond at his stupidity.

1) I mentioned the word a substratum, and he came with same racist dumb garbage slander as usually, how I don't know what it means blah blah.

substratum (sbstrtm,-strtm)
n. pl. substrata (-strt,-strt) or substratums
a. An underlying layer.
b. A layer of earth beneath the surface soil; subsoil.
2. A foundation or groundwork.
6. Linguistics A substrate.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/substratum

http://www.casl.umd.edu/taxonomy/term/442

2) Nubia is in Egypt, and is the South of Egypt/ Upper Egypt. Known as Wadi Kubbaniya Wadi Halfa is present Northern Sudan. This idiot who has never set foot on African soil, including Egypt, isn't ware of this. Yet, yells trash and rasict slander. Suppose to be "school teacher"

http://i45.tinypic.com/rw2bfk.jpg

Locals

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2317/238794786...
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no racist, boy. Say that in my presence and I'll make some new holes in your face.
Yes, you lying uneducated racist dimwit, Europe had civilization before Egypt did. 5000 bc. Egyptian civilization was not that early.
Vinca, Cucuteni-Tripolye. Both civilized by that date. And with writing. Probably the writing that influenced the development of Sumerian, and posssibly Egyptian writing.
You're a dropout. Eat shit.
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>lol,
Ancient Egyptian and her substratum derived from the South, we have full evidence and prove of this.
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what the words mean that you use.Substratum, lol. You're an idiot, boy.
While it is true that the people of Upper Egypt had physical, genetic and cultural affinities to Nubia, the civilization evolved there in upper Egypt among people who'd already been there for some time.
Y'all make it sound like it was brought up from Nubia. That is not how it happened.
You goddam dimwitted drooling dolt! Get a real education before you attempt to discuss these matters with your superiors (e.g., me).
I know people, you can laugh. It's ok. lol "school teacher" LOOOOOOOOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#4097 Dec 6, 2012
Almoravid...May I ask, but what African ethic are you?
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4098 Dec 6, 2012
How you asswads do twist and turn when confronted with your own bull$hit, LOL!!!

Yet, we're left with the same knowledge as when we started, REAL knowledge, based on real evidence:

1. the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years
2. the Hebrews were not black
3. Vinca was civilized 5000 bc
4. the Olmecs were from Soconusco
5. the original Frosty the Snowman was white

WHATCHAGONNADO???
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4099 Dec 6, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
What???? You're a moron and I do not know why the heck I am continuing to reply to you.
A civilization includes a STRUCTURED GOVERNMENT!
My god you're hopeless.
Now prove Vinca had an Kingdom/Dynasty or Repblic! You're keep trying to ignore this!
Idiot racist boy:

Since we can't read Vincan writing, what would we know about their government, you idiot?

There are buildings which have been identified as palaces.

How insecure you must be, to quiver with so much fear simply over the FACT that Europeans had civilization 5000 bc!!!

How you must hate yourself!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4100 Dec 6, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I mostly find it on some members blog or forum...LMAO!
Archaeology has been done. Much of the work is not published in English. Vinca is in Serbia.

What we do find online clearly shows a coherent writing system. That right there screams CIVILIZATION!

Too bad you're so bothered by this, you insecure self-hating pseudo-intellectual bigoted bastard.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4101 Dec 6, 2012
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah, it appears you are senile too. and you want to fight me lol
Now open up the thread in the indian forum and post your nazi slander, which you have claimed here. How you and your nazi ilk are the descendants of Aryans. You made these claims about two weeks ago, you sick senile.
Let me see the claims you've made on an Indian forum, link that thread to this. So we all can read along. "You bad boy".(Sarc)
You will be spit out there as we with you here. I know for sure. If you refuse to make a thread I will do it in the Indian forum and tell what you gave claimed. And I will link it to this forum EVERYDAY! You miserable piece of nazi shyt!
<quoted text>
Of course I responded to this racist on his claims.
<quoted text>
Did you read that people, he said/ wrote: "shut up you don't know nothing of India". Well, I never did claim so, this is why I asked to link to the Indian forum and make that pomposity claim there. Now on the other hand we have (had people from Africa) several parts of Africa who know more about their own culture history and region then this racist bigot, isn't this path of hate ironic. I have traveled over several parts myself. This racist has not and doesn't know anything about us, yet continues to predicate rubbish and racist rant when you say it's not true, or it is so and so. Even African scholars who speak of their own history and region are being bashed by this racist coward. I however do have Indian friends, and they firmly disagree with the claims by barros.
How desperate you are to save face! LOL!!!

Yes, Germans are part Aryan... THAT is the statement you're talking about??? LOL!!!

The Aryan Y-marker is R. Germans have that marker, as I stated.

You're an idiot, boy.

So WHAT are you saying about India? You're making no sense.

It is believed that R arose in northern India, is that your problem, boy? Just what do your "Indian friends" (yeah right) disagree with?

I have stated clearly that the "Aryan Invasion" theory has been disproven. Who pushes that BS are MUSLIMS... those must be your friends, LOL!!! Traitors to India!

You're a moron.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4102 Dec 6, 2012
big mike M wrote:
Almoravid...May I ask, but what African ethic are you?
It would seem he's at least half Abyssinian ass!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4103 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot racist boy:
Since we can't read Vincan writing, what would we know about their government, you idiot?
There are buildings which have been identified as palaces.
How insecure you must be, to quiver with so much fear simply over the FACT that Europeans had civilization 5000 bc!!!
How you must hate yourself!
More lame repetitive IRRELEVANT excuses. Let me see this "palaces"..

Pre-Dynastic Egypt had many Temples and monuments.

"The Predynastic Temple of Nekhen (HK29a) is the oldest temple of Ancient Egypt to be excavated to date (Hoffman 1985 and later Adams and Friedman) with the earliest find at the site being dated to Naqada IIc. This early temple consisted of a large oval courtyard (around thirty two meters by thirteen meters) surrounded by a reed fence which was plastered with mud. The payment of the courtyard was formed by compressed mud which seems to have been relaid a number of times (confirming that the structure was in use for some time and so repairs were required from time to time).

At the southern end of the courtyard a large deep hole had been excavated. Fragments of stone found at the bottom of this hole led archaeologists to propose that the hole was the foundation for a single tall pole which was probably topped with the totem of a falcon, representing Nekheny or Horus. At the north end of the courtyard there was a deep long trench which was thought to have supported a wall of tall posts around gateway and several small rectangular buildings thought to be the workshops which served the shrine.

Also within the courtyard there was a large mound of sand which probably represented the first mound of earth to emerge from the waters of Nun (chaos) at the beginning of time and a mudbrick platform which was added some time after Naqada IId. Barbara Adams has suggested that this may have been where the ruler sat to watch the sacrifice of animals to honour the gods. She has also pointed out that this is an interesting parallel to the scene depicted on the Narmer mace head (below) in which the king sits on a throne on a raised platform watching the ceremonies being performed in an oval courtyard with a double wall at one side and a tall pole the top of which is unfortunately missing. The shrine itself had a facade supported by four large timber pillars each around one meter thick possibly made of Lebanese cedar. Behind this there were three main chambers formed by wooden poles and reed mats."
http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/temples-n...

You're hopeless...Now prove Vinca had an established Kingdom/Dynasty or Republic and STOP making excuses!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4104 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't smartass your betters, boy. You're nothing but an Afronazi racist trying to claim everyone else's history.
There is still NO evidence for Africans in Mexico, so y'all lost that one a long time ago. No legitimate Western scholars are claiming there were. You are too uneducated to even understand what you read, boy.
Likewise, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and that is proven. So whatchagonnado? Pretend all that DNA and human remains don't exist? Pretend the Egyptians, Greeks, Iberians, etc., were hallucinating when they portrayed the Berbers as Eurasians?
You're a pathetic waste of space, boy.
Are those Maghrebian people scientists? Do they know of the archaeology? LOL...
You're desperate, boy! Listing tribes, how lame!!! LOL!!!
You LOST on the Maghreb, you're LOSING on Vinca... what have you got, boy? Nothing, it would seem.
F'ing dropout.
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't [?].
p
lol

You have to be an idiot if you think this is about "winning or losing", but it tells a lot about your way of thinking. In fact it exposes you. The people who I posted are indeed academics who speak of their own region.

1) you haven't responded to. The list of Ethnic groups of the Maghreb. For obvious reason. Since you don't know nothing about it. Nor so you know anything about the Sahara and Sahel populations. All you do is spread racist lie and slander like all racist western do. You are no different.

2) I have posted remnants on Vinca, that's all I ever did, and for odd reason you did not like it. I think it did not fit your white supremacy model.

Lastly. I am of Almoravid Tuareg descent. I have Moroccan Family and friends. I have cousins who are halve Moroccan. What do you have? Racist slander and lies nothing else.

I told you before and tell you again, go tell that trash you're doing here online, over at the Maghreb. LOL

Put it on camera and record it.

Now step up like a "man", "school teacher" stop wasting keystrokes on B.S. and elaborate of which "Berber" are they and you talking? You can use pictures as references to these particular groups, so we can have a "clear" picture of who you speak.

I will keep posting this question. Even if I have to post it EVERYDAY! "School teacher".lol

Rif
Tafarsit
Ichebdanen
Ibuqquyen
Ait Wayagher
Aith 'Ammarth
Igzinnayen
Themsaman
Ait Tuzin
Aith Sa'id
Aith Wurishik
Iqer3ayen.
Ibdarsen
Ait Bouyahyi
Ait Tourish
Iznassen
Ayt Khaled
Ayt Menquch
Ayt Atiq
Ayt Urimmech
Chleuh
Ait namann
Ait Baha,
Biougra,
Bouzakern
Tiznit
Zimmur,
Ait Ndhir,
Ait Yusi,
Ait Warayin,
Iziyyan,
Ait Imyill,
Ait Mhand,
Ait Massad,
Ait Sukhman,
Ihansalen,
Ait Siddrat,
Ait 'Atta,
Ait Murghad,
Ait Hadiddu,
Ait Izdig,
Ait 'Ayyash,
Ait Saghrushshn
Ihahan,
Imtuggan,
Iseksawen,
Idemsiren,
Igundafen,
Igedmiwen,
Imsfiwen,
Iglawn,
Ait Wawzgit,
Id aw-Zaddagh,
Ind aw-Zal,
Id aw Zkri,
Isaffen,
Id aw-Kansus,
Isuktan,
Id aw-Tanan,
Ashtuken,
Malen,
Id aw-Ltit,
Ammeln,
Ait 'Ali,
Mjjat,
l-Akhsas,
Ait Ba 'Amran,
Ait n-Nuss.
Kabylie (Algeria)
IFLISSEN OUM EL LIL
MAATKA
AT ASSI
AT IRATEN
AT MENGUELLAT
AT BETHROUN
AT SEDKA
IGOUCHDAL
IFLISSEN LEBHAR
AT OUAGUENOUN
AT DJENNAD
AT IDJER
Beni Ziyyat
Beni Zejel
Beni Selman
Beni Bu Zra (ghomara tmazight speakers)
Beni Mansur
Beni Grir
Beni Smih
Beni Rzin
Sinhaja die tmazight spreken en/of darija
Aith seddat
aith khannus
zarqat
ktama
aith bshir
taghzut
beni bu shibt
Sinhaja (darija speakers).
Beni Gmil
Terguist
Mix Riffijns/Sinhaja
aith mazdui
Rif (darjia)
Bni Bu Frah
Mtiwa
Aith Yittuft
Bargwata
Casa blanca/ rabat
Tunisia
Djerba
Libya
Nefousa
Tuareg ( Sahara-general)
Tamashek
Tinariwen (Mali, Algiers en Mauritania)
Siwa(Egypte)
(Algiers)
Chaouia (North East)(Aurs mountains),
Chenoua (North central to the coast)
Mozabites (North Sahara)
(Tunisia)
Matmata

Level 8

Location hidden

#4105 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Archaeology has been done. Much of the work is not published in English. Vinca is in Serbia.
What we do find online clearly shows a coherent writing system. That right there screams CIVILIZATION!
Too bad you're so bothered by this, you insecure self-hating pseudo-intellectual bigoted bastard.
I did a considerable amount of research on Vinca and no where does major sources indicate that it was a civilization but an NEOLITHIC CULTURE. How hard is that to UNDERSTAND.

And how date you call me a bigot. You're the biggest bigot on here! If you were in my presence you would be begging me for mercy!-__-
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4106 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Germans are part Aryan... THAT is the statement you're talking about??? LOL!!!
You're an idiot, boy.
It is believed that R arose in northern India, is that your problem, boy? Just what do your "Indian friends" (yeah right) disagree with?
I have stated clearly that the "Aryan Invasion" theory has been disproven. Who pushes that BS are MUSLIMS... those must be your friends, LOL!!! Traitors to India!
You're a moron.
Now, go make a thread on the Indian forum and make those same claims. I like to see you make those claims on the Indian forum.

Prove yourself racist bigot.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4107 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't [?].
p
lol

You have to be an idiot if you think this is about "winning or losing", but it tells a lot about your way of thinking. In fact it exposes you. The people who I posted are indeed academics who speak of their own region.

1) you haven't responded to. The list of Ethnic groups of the Maghreb. For obvious reason. Since you don't know nothing about it. Nor so you know anything about the Sahara and Sahel populations. All you do is spread racist lie and slander like all racist western do. You are no different.

2) I have posted remnants on Vinca, that's all I ever did, and for odd reason you did not like it. I think it did not fit your white supremacy model.

Lastly. I am of Almoravid Tuareg descent. I have Moroccan Family and friends. I have cousins who are halve Moroccan. What do you have? Racist slander and lies nothing else.

I told you before and tell you again, go tell that trash you're doing here online, over at the Maghreb. LOL

Put it on camera and record it.

Now step up like a "man", "school teacher" stop wasting keystrokes on B.S. and elaborate of which "Berber" are they and you talking? You can use pictures as references to these particular groups, so we can have a "clear" picture of who you speak.

Rif
Tafarsit
Ichebdanen
Ibuqquyen
Ait Wayagher
Aith 'Ammarth
Igzinnayen
Themsaman
Ait Tuzin
Aith Sa'id
Aith Wurishik
Iqer3ayen.
Ibdarsen
Ait Bouyahyi
Ait Tourish
Iznassen
Ayt Khaled
Ayt Menquch
Ayt Atiq
Ayt Urimmech
Chleuh
Ait namann
Ait Baha,
Biougra,
Bouzakern
Tiznit
Zimmur,
Ait Ndhir,
Ait Yusi,
Ait Warayin,
Iziyyan,
Ait Imyill,
Ait Mhand,
Ait Massad,
Ait Sukhman,
Ihansalen,
Ait Siddrat,
Ait 'Atta,
Ait Murghad,
Ait Hadiddu,
Ait Izdig,
Ait 'Ayyash,
Ait Saghrushshn
Ihahan,
Imtuggan,
Iseksawen,
Idemsiren,
Igundafen,
Igedmiwen,
Imsfiwen,
Iglawn,
Ait Wawzgit,
Id aw-Zaddagh,
Ind aw-Zal,
Id aw Zkri,
Isaffen,
Id aw-Kansus,
Isuktan,
Id aw-Tanan,
Ashtuken,
Malen,
Id aw-Ltit,
Ammeln,
Ait 'Ali,
Mjjat,
l-Akhsas,
Ait Ba 'Amran,
Ait n-Nuss.
Kabylie (Algeria)
IFLISSEN OUM EL LIL
MAATKA
AT ASSI
AT IRATEN
AT MENGUELLAT
AT BETHROUN
AT SEDKA
IGOUCHDAL
IFLISSEN LEBHAR
AT OUAGUENOUN
AT DJENNAD
AT IDJER
Beni Ziyyat
Beni Zejel
Beni Selman
Beni Bu Zra (ghomara tmazight speakers)
Beni Mansur
Beni Grir
Beni Smih
Beni Rzin
Sinhaja die tmazight spreken en/of darija
Aith seddat
aith khannus
zarqat
ktama
aith bshir
taghzut
beni bu shibt
Sinhaja (darija speakers).
Beni Gmil
Terguist
Mix Riffijns/Sinhaja
aith mazdui
Rif (darjia)
Bni Bu Frah
Mtiwa
Aith Yittuft
Bargwata
Casa blanca/ rabat
Tunisia
Djerba
Libya
Nefousa
Tuareg ( Sahara-general)
Tamashek
Tinariwen (Mali, Algiers en Mauritania)
Siwa(Egypte)
(Algiers)
Chaouia (North East)(Aurs mountains),
Chenoua (North central to the coast)
Mozabites (North Sahara)
(Tunisia)
Matmata

Level 8

Location hidden

#4108 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot, boy.
You're a moron.
Uh...I'm part Indian and many Indians believe in the Aryan invasion. My grandfather on my Indian side always told me that.

Many people believe modern Southern Indians like the Dravidian inhabited Northern India until they were pushed back by the Aryans..I'm part southern Indian and many Indians wouldn't agree with you at all.

Aren't you Indian??? If so what ethic? I remember you saying that you're Hindu.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4109 Dec 6, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
More lame repetitive IRRELEVANT excuses. Let me see this "palaces"..
Pre-Dynastic Egypt had many Temples and monuments.
"The Predynastic Temple of Nekhen (HK29a) is the oldest temple of Ancient Egypt to be excavated to date (Hoffman 1985 and later Adams and Friedman) with the earliest find at the site being dated to Naqada IIc. This early temple consisted of a large oval courtyard (around thirty two meters by thirteen meters) surrounded by a reed fence which was plastered with mud. The payment of the courtyard was formed by compressed mud which seems to have been relaid a number of times (confirming that the structure was in use for some time and so repairs were required from time to time).
At the southern end of the courtyard a large deep hole had been excavated. Fragments of stone found at the bottom of this hole led archaeologists to propose that the hole was the foundation for a single tall pole which was probably topped with the totem of a falcon, representing Nekheny or Horus. At the north end of the courtyard there was a deep long trench which was thought to have supported a wall of tall posts around gateway and several small rectangular buildings thought to be the workshops which served the shrine.
Also within the courtyard there was a large mound of sand which probably represented the first mound of earth to emerge from the waters of Nun (chaos) at the beginning of time and a mudbrick platform which was added some time after Naqada IId. Barbara Adams has suggested that this may have been where the ruler sat to watch the sacrifice of animals to honour the gods. She has also pointed out that this is an interesting parallel to the scene depicted on the Narmer mace head (below) in which the king sits on a throne on a raised platform watching the ceremonies being performed in an oval courtyard with a double wall at one side and a tall pole the top of which is unfortunately missing. The shrine itself had a facade supported by four large timber pillars each around one meter thick possibly made of Lebanese cedar. Behind this there were three main chambers formed by wooden poles and reed mats."
http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/temples-n...
You're hopeless...Now prove Vinca had an established Kingdom/Dynasty or Republic and STOP making excuses!
It appears he is fluent in Serbian? Since he reads the works "published" in Serbian.

http://cms.sulinet.hu/get/d/c90420b9-66ba-411...

"Rites of the early production cultures" Gmszarvasvadszatot painting, Catal Hlyk, BC 5800th k.

Here is a book but they published it without the face being seen.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510yLNs...

Level 8

Location hidden

#4110 Dec 6, 2012
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears he is fluent in Serbian? Since he reads the works "published" in Serbian.
http://cms.sulinet.hu/get/d/c90420b9-66ba-411...
"Rites of the early production cultures" Gmszarvasvadszatot painting, Catal Hlyk, BC 5800th k.
Here is a book but they published it without the face being seen.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510yLNs...
Notice how it doesn't say CIVILIZATION....

Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4111 Dec 6, 2012
It has now been irrefutably established that Berbers are not Negroes as per the following links.

http://books.google.com/books...

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

It has also been proven that all of you ignorant Negroes on this thread who keep bandying about haplogroup nonsense know nothing of the science of genetics. Reference the following links for verification of my statements.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry....

http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/38

It is now time to show these ignorant Negroes that the Ethiopians are also not Bantu Negroes. To begin our proof let us now begin with this link that clearly shows that Ethiopians are closer genetically to Caucasians than to Negroes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_Ethiop...

Top of the night to you Negroes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min raada 98,876
lmfao so this white guy sent me a pic of me doi... 12 min Blake aka Your God 3
Racist elements on every website where there a... 13 min Clarke 16
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,054
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 24 min Patrick 5,211
top 3 andriod games... guys only. 25 min lol 2
Are whites taller than us. 26 min lol 18
why is the most popular male porn star white? 1 hr gargantos 176
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 1 hr Real Brotha 46 211
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 3 hr Please 623