Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Barros Serrano

United States

#3525 Nov 30, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
The Moors were obviously multi ethnic group.
Yes. The majority in the Maghreb and Iberia were Berbers. Among the people called “Moors” were also Arabs, Fulani, Mande and others.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#3526 Nov 30, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the argument was that not ALL Moors were black and that the term 'Moor' held on real 'racial' identity, you and your cohorts just couldn't accept that fact even though historical evidence has shown Moors being black, brown, white, mixed, and everything in between given it was more of a term used to identity a religion identity then 'racial' or even ethnic identity.
No the argument was initially The Moors were NOT Black at all, this was before all the evidence starting pouring out. Don't act like it was always accepted The Moors were Black because that wasn't even the case.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3527 Nov 30, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a possibility but The Sahara currently has the most rock art in the world and the most ancient & my link stated Sumerian pictograms probably derive from tally marks.
Saharan rock art has nothing to do with the development of writing any more than do the paintings in SW European caves!

The fact remains that the oldest full-blown writing system is that of Vinca.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3528 Nov 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigsmoke won't post the names of the DNA markers!! LOL... he is a LIAR, pretending that U6 is African! LOL!!!
That is such a basic ERROR that it is ludicrous to have to keep arguing about it.
The MAJORITY of Maghreb DNA is of Eurasian types.
You Afronazis know very little about DNA obviously, if you don't know which types are Eurasian and which African!
Again were is the genetic study showing a breakdown of North African DNA??

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3529 Nov 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't condescend to me, boy. I'll slap you down hard.
So sorry if I don't manage to read every post and respond, but then I don't spend all my time in here like some people I could name.
Make a case if you've got one, but we all know you have not.
*Yawn**Yawn*

More worthless repetitive ramblings like usually and what I expected. I already made my case and I already dismissed you.

That sources that I posted goes PERFECTLY with this post I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8J7FKICHDA2B...

And I got MORE studies backing up me and Bigsmoke. So if I was you, I'll just stop now.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3530 Nov 30, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence....
There is no evidence for the Garamantes?
There is no evidence that Egyptian civilization was created by black people?
There is no evidence for ironworking in W Africa?
There is no evidence for African civilizations?

Is that what you're saying?

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3531 Nov 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The majority in the Maghreb and Iberia were Berbers. Among the people called “Moors” were also Arabs, Fulani, Mande and others.
Where is the genetic study showing a breakdown of Berber ancestry & Y-DNA?? I want to see if you will provive a source & if not I wanna see if Bakari will address the fact you are dodging this task.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#3532 Nov 30, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
No the argument was initially The Moors were NOT Black at all, this was before all the evidence starting pouring out. Don't act like it was always accepted The Moors were Black because that wasn't even the case.
No one argued that the Moors were NOT black at all. The argument has always been the term Moor held no racial or ethnic identity to it because Moors were multiracial and multiethnic. The one thing they had in common was their religion. It was you guys who kept arguing that no other Moors existed other then black Moors, one fool even went so far as to claim Moors were only 'blue black' and no other Moors existed.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3533 Nov 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the Moors, being predominantly-Eurasian Berbers had neandertalensis in them, yes. Just like you have heidelbergensis in you.
You aren't going to get into it because you have no case.
Vincan civilization was earlier than Egyptian. Go cry.
Yet more baseless worthless claims. Idiot everyone has heidelbergensis in them is that suppose to be an insult? My god you're such a Eurocentric.

Not only did you say an Neolithic culture like Vinca predates Ancient Egypt, but also Sumer/Mesopotamia. Why should you be taken serious at all?

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3534 Nov 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence for the Garamantes?
There is no evidence that Egyptian civilization was created by black people?
There is no evidence for ironworking in W Africa?
There is no evidence for African civilizations?
Is that what you're saying?
Post evidence... Show me that Barkari is NOT biased
Barros Serrano

United States

#3535 Nov 30, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post evidence showing North Africans have mostly Black African DNA?? You have been dodging this and I wonder if Bakari will acknowledge the fact mentioned you are doing so while claiming I'm dodging his questions, lol
Liar. I posted evidence that Maghrebians have mostly Eurasian DNA, which they do, and that 30,000 years ago their DNA was shown to be pure Eurasian, and even a 12,000 yr old site in Morocco yielded pure Eurasian DNA.

You cannot refute those facts, no matter how much you do your Afronazi prevarication dance.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3537 Nov 30, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No one argued that the Moors were NOT black at all. The argument has always been the term Moor held no racial or ethnic identity to it because Moors were multiracial and multiethnic. The one thing they had in common was their religion. It was you guys who kept arguing that no other Moors existed other then black Moors, one fool even went so far as to claim Moors were only 'blue black' and no other Moors existed.
Yes it has been since they migrated from North Africa into Europe & most Eurocentrics believe North Africans have always been separated from Black Africans. Just read Barros claiming that most North Africans have Mideast ancestry or Y-DNA.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3538 Nov 30, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
*Yawn**Yawn*
More worthless repetitive ramblings like usually and what I expected. I already made my case and I already dismissed you.
That sources that I posted goes PERFECTLY with this post I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8J7FKICHDA2B...
And I got MORE studies backing up me and Bigsmoke. So if I was you, I'll just stop now.
I state only known facts, boy. Your smartass will get you hurt in my presence. You want to talk shit, come do it in person.

If you cannot back up your idiotic Afronazi culture-vulture assertions, then shut your goddam mouth, boy.

Or come here, and I'll shut it for you.

You don't dismiss anyone. I'll dismiss you with a boot to the face.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3539 Nov 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. I posted evidence that Maghrebians have mostly Eurasian DNA, which they do, and that 30,000 years ago their DNA was shown to be pure Eurasian, and even a 12,000 yr old site in Morocco yielded pure Eurasian DNA.
You cannot refute those facts, no matter how much you do your Afronazi prevarication dance.
Post it again so we all can see it because Big Smoke has been asking for you to refute his evidence.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3541 Nov 30, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Post it again so we all can see it because Big Smoke has been asking for you to refute his evidence.
Bigsmoke hasn't yet posted any evidence. He would have to indicate what were the markers, AND from where he gets the data.

Instead, he prevaricates and bullshits, like you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3542 Nov 30, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I state only known facts, boy. Your smartass will get you hurt in my presence. You want to talk shit, come do it in person.
If you cannot back up your idiotic Afronazi culture-vulture assertions, then shut your goddam mouth, boy.
Or come here, and I'll shut it for you.
You don't dismiss anyone. I'll dismiss you with a boot to the face.
Now Mr.Serranos does this post you posted right now debunk my post with all the studies in it in anyway? Does it Mr.Serranos?

What do you mean if I can't back up??? Are you this stupid. I posted a DNA for the ancient Berbers debunking your whole claims. Heck for the past pages! Are you this stupid Mr.Serranos???

Eres idiota! You are dismissed.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#3543 Nov 30, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>What does this post have to do with the discussion???
How is it Africa can be pillaged/plundered since ancient times til this very day and the aboriginal ppl suffer at the hands of outsiders? From uranium extraction, blood diamonds and the richest crude oil.. all out frm the original borders of the Alkebulan/Ophir or African continent "but" Caucasians feel obliged to claim it as their doing and contribution to mankind..absolutely amazing how bloodshed is glorified..if a person wants to know the lands where Caucasians hv been all a person hv to do is simply follow the trails of blood left thru out his-story (history) on Earth!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3544 Nov 30, 2012
I'm starting to give up on Barros. I'm wondering if he's even trying.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3545 Nov 30, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it Africa can be pillaged/plundered since ancient times til this very day and the aboriginal ppl suffer at the hands of outsiders? From uranium extraction, blood diamonds and the richest crude oil.. all out frm the original borders of the Alkebulan/Ophir or African continent "but" Caucasians feel obliged to claim it as their doing and contribution to mankind..absolutely amazing how bloodshed is glorified..if a person wants to know the lands where Caucasians hv been all a person hv to do is simply follow the trails of blood left thru out his-story (history) on Earth!!
Just asking.

But what case are you trying to make here?

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#3546 Nov 30, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
You will believe Black History without any evidence. Barros has been speaking about Black History without providing any evidence yet you ASSUME it's all correct while asking so called Afrocentrics to provide evidence.
I don't assume anything that comes out Barros's mouth to be correct. I know what he says about it is correct because I have actually done the reading to verify it.
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're NOT. You just stated you believe Barros statements regarding Black History even tho he hasn't provided any evidence fir you to examine while asking others to provide evidence regarding Black History.
I don't need Barros to supply evidence for something that I have already verified for myself. I have verified for myself that the Garamantes were Black, and that West African invented iron-working in Africa, and I was the one who informed him about independent agriculture in West Africa.

You act just because he says something that I agree with, I only agree with it because he said it.

I agree with it because I have already confirmed for myself. Any information about Black history that he has put forth, I can easily and readily verify, whether for you or anyone else.

I don't accept hearsay wholesale. I actually do research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats plan pointless filibuster of Gorsuch ... 2 min ugly monkeys 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,509,267
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 min Bill 1,425
Best Guard Dog 8 min KIP 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min Dan Snow 2,079
Why do Hispanic women like having sex with blac... (Oct '11) 19 min Real 284
White men are the solution for the single black... 27 min The Power Of Mast... 152
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 2 hr What The 31
More from around the web