Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#3207 Nov 27, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists are still discovering new information & much of it is not in his favor. His only options will either be to acknowledge them or ignore them. This is what it's going to come down too.
Pure bull$hit, Afronazi moron boy.

All evidence coming in confirms a Eurasian Maghreb.

Do you have ANY evidence of African DNA in the Maghreb between 50k and 20k years ago? No, you do not. That means that 30,000-20,000 years ago the Maghreb was PURE Eurasian, and after that MOSTLY Eurasian.

LOL!!!

Whatchagonnado? You have NO evidence to the contrary, just your lame halfassed attempts to twist shit around so you can pretend you have evidence.

But the fact remains: the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#3208 Nov 27, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
You go from The Sahara was a barrier to The Maghreb/Eurasians. This is all you have left to cling on. Even Bozino is not this biased. You are worst than a self pro claimed racist.
You make no sense. Obviously the Sahara was a barrier during the period when Eurasians entered the uninhabited Maghreb! LOL!!!

This is all based on solid scientific evidence, not bias.

Of course you're insufficiently educated to understand the scientific data, apparently, because we posted it and you seem not to have comprehended a word of it.

Dolt.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3209 Nov 27, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! And what are you doing?
In the Maghreb, again LEGITIMATE genetic studies indicate that most of the BLACK DNA there is the result of recent SLAVERY... of blacks brought north through the Sahara by the Tuareg, who also originally were pure Eurasians. That is also proven.
LOL... you Afronazis are in such deep denial it is amazing.
I've seen films of Siwa, and they had a lot of Siwan Berbers there talking and walking around, and I never did see a black one.
I know there are black berbers especially in southern Morocco.
But in any case, nothing alters the proven FACT that:
The MAGHREB has been predominantly EURASIAN for 30,000 years!!!
LMAO!!! Know the Taureg were originally Eurasian. You're getting more desperate. Now African DNA is due to slavery? Prove or stfu...

All I'm hearing from you is the same worthless repetitive ramblings.

Again post sources backing you up. Its getting fcking annoying. Bigsmoke and Redefined aready provided sources.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3210 Nov 27, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The black mummy was not found in the Maghreb, you idiot. It was in the SAHARA in southern Libya. I know all about this.
In fact I have cited this black mummy and the artifacts found in association with it as evidence of BLACK Saharan migration into theNile Valley and the BLACK Saharan origin of some Egyptian cultural traits (mummification, Anubis, etc.).
You Afronazi dimwits are so desperate you are making even BIGGER fools of yourselves with every post! LOL!!!
Keep posting, dolts! It's amusing as hell!
Isn't Libya apart of the maghreb? Dumbfck..http://upload.wikimed ia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb /9/90/Maghreb_(orthographic_pr ojection).svg/300px-Maghreb_(o rthographic_projection).svg.pn g

My god you're getting more desperate.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3211 Nov 28, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deluded. Facts mean nothing to you.
Ít was a barrier in the times I indicated. The FIRST people to enter and form the base population of the Maghreb were Eurasians, 30,000 years go. At that time the Sahara was a barrier; that is why there weren't black people migrating in.
And so, you have been competely defeated as always. You have NO fact to contradict this statement:
Maghreb: predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and this is PROVEN!
The Sahara desert appeared in west Africa 9000 Years ago Chump !
You're a damn liar !
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3212 Nov 28, 2012
Signor barroso, why don't you agree with the consensus among experts that Afro-asiatic language originated in East Africa? Am yet to come across a study that says otherwise.

I personally think the language was a back migration. It is too different to other African languages that there is no way it originated in Africa. What is your reason, barroso?
Bigsmoke

Sandhurst, UK

#3213 Nov 28, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Incrediby lame! Youu're actually comical as you twist and turn to try to NOT see the Eurasians all over the Maghreb! LOL...
So don't just imply it, state it outright... you are saying that the Guanches were BLACKS with blond hair? LOL!!!
Yes, moron, the Guanches are well studied. Their DNA matches that of the Berbers 6000 years ago, when the Guanches left for the Canaries. They were clearly EURASIANS, which provides YET ANOTHER proof that the Maghreb was Eurasian! LOL!!!
Wriggle out of that one, you dumb ass.
Yet more futile words and no source of evidence.
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you post that inane list, without specifying the haplotypes or markers! LOL!!!
And why is that, boy? Could it be that you're pretending U6 is African? LOL!!!
It is not. It is Eurasian. U is Eurasian. U comes from N.
You're an idiot.
Still expressing your sheer ignorance on the subject? Nuclear DNA gives on ancestral proportions represented by continent, regions or language family. This is not paternal (y-DNA) or maternal (mtDNA) lineages which are represented by letters or numbers to identify one individual in someones ancestry.

N comes from L3....

Level 8

Location hidden

#3214 Nov 28, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
Signor barroso, why don't you agree with the consensus among experts that Afro-asiatic language originated in East Africa? Am yet to come across a study that says otherwise.
I personally think the language was a back migration. It is too different to other African languages that there is no way it originated in Africa. What is your reason, barroso?
Most major Historians know that Afro-Asiatic did not originate outside Africa. Barros is just a Euroclown.
Bigsmoke

Sandhurst, UK

#3215 Nov 28, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Libya apart of the maghreb? Dumbfck..http://upload.wikimed ia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb /9/90/Maghreb_(orthographic_pr ojection).svg/300px-Maghreb_(o rthographic_projection).svg.pn g
My god you're getting more desperate.
LOL the guy is a dumb ass did he just distinguish the Maghreb from the Sahara Desert? LOL! Epic fail.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3216 Nov 28, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the guy is a dumb ass did he just distinguish the Maghreb from the Sahara Desert? LOL! Epic fail.
Why do we even continue to respond to that moron.
He's trying to separate Berbers from other Africans..
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#3217 Nov 28, 2012
bozino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sire,
That is absolutely correct. I don't care how racist a person is or is not. To insult someones mother in such a manner crosses the line. This is indicative of an extremely poor upbringing. I am an alpha racist, but I would never insult another human being in such a manner. This alone makes me superior culturally, morally, intellectually, and spiritually. Good day to you deacon.
Shut up, racist dog.

A vile racist such as you is the moral dregs of humanity, boy! My “manners” just can't compete with your despicable bigotry and demeaning of a billion humans (black people).

So up yours, boy.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#3218 Nov 28, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Most major Historians know that Afro-Asiatic did not originate outside Africa. Barros is just a Euroclown.
“Most major historians”, lol.

Probably you Afronazi dropouts are unaware of the changes in classifications of Ethiopian languages.

What it amounts to is that there is now no ancient enough language to represent proto-Afroasiatic being in Ethiopia.

Instead, we have a pattern of migrations FROM the Mideast into Africa, EVERY ONE of them matching up with the distribution of an Afroasiatic language group in Africa.

We have NO evidence of migrations into the Mideast from Africa corresponding to the appearance of Afroasiatic languages there.

In addition, vocabulary in African Afroasiatic languages relevant to the Neolithic matches that of proto-Indoeuropean!

So do the math.

And to whom are the ancient Egyptians, especially Upper Egypt, related? Right... Nilotic speakers. So where did Kemetic come from? From the north. And look there! There are Eurasians in Lower Egypt from far back in predynastic times, and certainly from the Neolithic...

I'm seeing a pattern here... and Chadic languages correspond to the distribution of R1b in Africa. R being the haplotype of Indoeuropean speakers, it had to have come in from the Mideast by migration.

Cushitic languages correspond geographically to the presence of haplotype J in northeast Africa.

And Tamazigh... well, the Berbers ARE Eurasians!!!

Yet again, you Afronazis can respond only with cliches and race-supremacist nonsense.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#3219 Nov 28, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we even continue to respond to that moron.
He's trying to separate Berbers from other Africans..
The Berbers are mostly of Eurasian origin, so they were separated from other Africans at OOA, some 70,000 years ago, you fool.

They have African admixture, but they as a people have a consistent history for 30,000 years in the Maghreb, and they came there from the Mideast, in 3 waves.

If they're “African” or “black” genetically because of the admixture, then you AA's are “white” by the same logic.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#3220 Nov 28, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You're geographically illiterate, boy!

Do you think the “Maghreb” is bounded by the national borders of Libya, Algeria, etc.? LOL... MORON.

The Maghreb has a Mediterranean type of climate, like Italy, coastal S Africa, coastal southern California, etc.

That is different from the climate of the Sahara, or the Kalahari, or the Mojave, obviously, you dimwit.

The MAGHREB is the Berber area. Where you find rock paintings, Garamantes, and so on, is SAHARA, not Maghreb, not Berber originally (for 30,000 years, since the Eurasians first entered the uninhabited coastal region), though historically Berbers have roamed far and wide, including even militarily harassing the Ghana Empire back in Roman times.

You idiots seem to think that Pleistocene Africans had camels or some means to cross the desert. They did not.

DUH!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#3221 Nov 28, 2012
NOTICE that these Afronitwits are demonstrating precisely the problem mentioned in the thread's title... look over whom they are obsessing... LOL!!!

They cannot even speak of real African civilizations besides that of Upper Egypt, and even then they concentrate on claiming the Eurasians of the north! LOL!!! They don't even speak about actual BLACK people creating civilization and culture... not even in Egypt it's about usurping the Eurasians!!!! LOL

and what else are we discussing in here?

1. Afronut claims that the first Europeans were “black”
2. Afronut claims that the obviously EURASIAN Maghrebians were “black”

And what were the real BLACK people of W-Central Africa doing while the Eurasian Berbers were trading with Megalithic Europeans? Who knows? It's never mentioned in here!

LOL... and so the thread's OP and title have prevailed, been proven to be valid, over the ravings of Afronazi psychotics obsessed with NOT being West Africans! LOL!!!

Self-hating racist FOOLS!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3223 Nov 28, 2012
Barros all you're doing is useless repetitive rambling prove that the Maghreb was predominantly Eurasian and PROVE Afro-Asiatic did not originate outside Africa with SOURCED!!!

Otherwise your useless rambling is IRRELEVANT!
[QUOTE who="The Afro-Asiatic Language Family
"]
"Proto-Afro-Asiatic is proposed to have been spoken 18,000 years ago near the Horn of Africa (eastern Africa)."
[/QUOTE]
Source:
http://linguistics.byu.edu/classes/ling450ch/...
Prussian

UK

#3224 Nov 28, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
NOTICE that these Afronitwits are demonstrating precisely the problem mentioned in the thread's title... look over whom they are obsessing... LOL!!!
They cannot even speak of real African civilizations besides that of Upper Egypt, and even then they concentrate on claiming the Eurasians of the north! LOL!!! They don't even speak about actual BLACK people creating civilization and culture... not even in Egypt it's about usurping the Eurasians!!!! LOL
and what else are we discussing in here?
1. Afronut claims that the first Europeans were “black”
2. Afronut claims that the obviously EURASIAN Maghrebians were “black”
And what were the real BLACK people of W-Central Africa doing while the Eurasian Berbers were trading with Megalithic Europeans? Who knows? It's never mentioned in here!
LOL... and so the thread's OP and title have prevailed, been proven to be valid, over the ravings of Afronazi psychotics obsessed with NOT being West Africans! LOL!!!
Self-hating racist FOOLS!
Well informed as usual. You expose the "Afrocentrics" for the idiots that they are.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3225 Nov 28, 2012
Prussian wrote:
<quoted text> Well informed as usual. You expose the "Afrocentrics" for the idiots that they are.
On what? The same useless repetitive rambling that he does with NO sources to back him up?
Bigsmoke

Sandhurst, UK

#3226 Nov 28, 2012
Prussian wrote:
<quoted text> Well informed as usual. You expose the "Afrocentrics" for the idiots that they are.
So stating that an African population is African is ''Afrocentric''.

Clearly logic is something you lack.
Bigsmoke

Sandhurst, UK

#3227 Nov 28, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're geographically illiterate, boy!
Do you think the “Maghreb” is bounded by the national borders of Libya, Algeria, etc.? LOL... MORON.
The Maghreb has a Mediterranean type of climate, like Italy, coastal S Africa, coastal southern California, etc.
That is different from the climate of the Sahara, or the Kalahari, or the Mojave, obviously, you dimwit.
The MAGHREB is the Berber area. Where you find rock paintings, Garamantes, and so on, is SAHARA, not Maghreb, not Berber originally (for 30,000 years, since the Eurasians first entered the uninhabited coastal region), though historically Berbers have roamed far and wide, including even militarily harassing the Ghana Empire back in Roman times.
You idiots seem to think that Pleistocene Africans had camels or some means to cross the desert. They did not.
DUH!
Allot of words yet little substance.

The vast majority of the Maghreb is in the Sahara Desert.

Geographically Africa can be split into two:
1. Saharan Africa aka North Africa
2. Sub-Saharan Africa

You chose which one the Maghreb is in. I know the reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Hopkins on Michael Brown shooting: ''Give... 3 min lol 12
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Da Thresher 96,774
10 Celebs Accused Of Skin Bleaching (Sep '13) 5 min Ginawhite 46
Top picks for Defense Secretary decline post 5 min lol 1
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 9 min Phoenix Ascended 76
Therapy found effective in older, African-Ameri... 10 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 11 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,622
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min lmer 26,593
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 27 min Zombie Corpse Rental 293
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 30 min black cherry 402
ILLEGAL Mexicans 39 min Rey Boricua 522
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 1 hr Diamondiqa 28

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE