Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#3040 Nov 26, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there were khoisan types in in the Maghreb? You stated no SSA were ever found in the in the Maghreb like there was a law that prohibiting them entering the region. West Africans, nilo-saharan and others lived in the northern part of Africa i.e middle Algeria as the tassili rock painting clearly tell us.
Back peddling are we?
Yes his whole argument has been The Sahara was a barrier while claiming Sub-Saharan African fossils were discovered in Northwest Africa. How much sense does this make??
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3041 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
No, lying racist scumboy, I before discussed this, that Khoisan evidence was found in the Maghreb for as recently as 50k years ago. Some of it was in the cave at Taforalt, Morocco.
There is law preventing you from spewing racist Afronazi culture-vulture lies, boy, and for offenders, I am the judge, jury and executioner.
And so, I am consistent, and know the evidence. I knew about khoisan in the Maghreb before you bastards could spell “khoisan”, lol!!!
But they were GONE when the Eurasians arrived 30,000 years ago. That is why those Khoisan were not part of the later Maghrebian population, and why the Eurasians form the BASE of that population.
And so, got some smartass for that, now?
You're cognitively challenged, boy.
So in fact YOU Afronazis think you've made a big discovery, that there were Khoisan in the Maghreb, as Redefined's map shows. I ALREADY KNEW THIS, LOL!!! Yes, I'm informed and aware of the science, and YOU bastards are not. Clearly.
How do you know they were khoisan types and not west Africans? Is there distinction between khoisan, say skull, from those of west Africans? I get the impression that you accept it be anything(even Martians) but west African. LOL! A study was posted on here that says the oldest A lineages are found central west African among people who are not khoisan, what makes you sure that the "fossils" found in Maghreb are not west African types?

BTW you did not know that there were three types of humans in europe 35,000 years ago. namely neanderthals, Cro-magnon and the "first european" who took E1b1b to europe from Africa. I believe my theory hold water-logical.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3042 Nov 26, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
But you keep stating the original inhabitants disappeared before so called Eurasians invaded North Africa but this is NOT TRUE since Moroccan Berbers still carry Haplogroup A. You have always denied Black Africans were in fact indigenous to Northwest Africa.
Find some evidence then of those Khoisan after 50,000 years ago.

Haplotype A there came with the SSA AFTER the Eurasians were already there.

I'm sure you're aware that both northeast Africans and West Africans have earlier Khoisan-type markers mixed in with their DNA...

Let's see some archaeology showing Khoisan presence after 50k yers ago. There is none so far.

And there is NO evidence of mixing in the early Eurasian Maghrebians! If haplotype A was already there, WHY doesn't it show up in any of the early DNA of those people?

Nope... when the Eurasians got there, the place was uninhabited. Keep in mind climate was always fluctuating, conditions changed, people often either died out or migrated out.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#3043 Nov 26, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they were khoisan types and not west Africans? Is there distinction between khoisan, say skull, from those of west Africans? I get the impression that you accept it be anything(even Martians) but west African. LOL! A study was posted on here that says the oldest A lineages are found central west African among people who are not khoisan, what makes you sure that the "fossils" found in Maghreb are not west African types?
BTW you did not know that there were three types of humans in europe 35,000 years ago. namely neanderthals, Cro-magnon and the "first european" who took E1b1b to europe from Africa. I believe my theory hold water-logical.
Dumbass Bantu or whatever other socketpuppet name you use next, Cro-magnon were Eurasian types and they were Haplogroup I carriers, this marker is NOT common among black Africans because it arose in Eurasia, they didn't carry E1b1b. E1b1b is a NEOLOTHIC marker in Europe, it was brought into Europe via West Asia nearly 10,000 years ago. The oldest markers in Europe are Eurasian in origins i.e. haplogroup I, haplogroup U5 etc.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3044 Nov 26, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron, they were Khoisan. At 50k years ago W Africans existed but hadn't migrated that far away from Ethiopia yet that I know of.

You are simply determined to find West Africans everywhere, as if that would prove something.

The facts remain that the Maghreb was uninhabited when the Eurasians arrived, and they have been the majority of the population since 30,000 years ago when they first arrived and were therefore the original population, if we're talking about those people still there.

Finding A among people who live NOW in W-Central Africa is because those people MIXED with the Khoisan! This is well known! So did the northeast Africans. They also have the earlier markers.

Wrong about Europe also. There is NO evidence of any 3rd type besides Cro-Magnon and Neandertal. Name a site where this has been found. Doesn't exist.

E1b1b came in with the Neolithic migrants.

You notice the EVIDENCE always supports what I say, and what YOU Afronazis say is always speculative, ALWAYS involves Africans being there first, yet never has any evidence for it! This is a pattern with you bastards.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3045 Nov 26, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes his whole argument has been The Sahara was a barrier while claiming Sub-Saharan African fossils were discovered in Northwest Africa. How much sense does this make??
Yeah, barroso like a lot so called experts have tried to put north Africa outside Africa, partly to claim ancient Egypt and put Africans as far away from europe as possible. Africans "evolve" in the northern parts of Africa(Tassili rock paintings say so). Moved into tropical rain forest west Africa when the sahara dried up.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3046 Nov 26, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Here again you are just lying, so fuck you.

I have said repeatedly that the barrier was relaxed during wet periods. That is obvious. Why don't you ideological racist Afronazis look up the f'ing climatic data? Is that too much trouble?

The BARRIER is why contact with the south was intermittent. First, there are Khoisan there. Then they're gone. And nobody else moves in from the south until 20k yrs ago, after the Eurasians have been there for 10k yrs.

It is also well known that the desert prevented people from moving into Eurasia for long periods, which is why the known migrations only occurred at certain times, not going on continually.

My “whole argument” is more complex than you claim. It is based ONLY on evidence.

YOUR Afronazi spiel is based onIGNORING evidence and making outlandish claims based on the ASSUMPTION that Africans were there first (wherever “there” is) and you ALWAYS maintain that and NEVER have evidence for it! LOL!!!

Olmecs, Hebrews, Greeks, Berbers,Chinese,.... NO EVIDENCE!!!
Atari

Europe

#3047 Nov 26, 2012
Barros is a racist, a liar and a pseudo-intellectual.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3048 Nov 26, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, barroso like a lot so called experts have tried to put north Africa outside Africa, partly to claim ancient Egypt and put Africans as far away from europe as possible. Africans "evolve" in the northern parts of Africa(Tassili rock paintings say so). Moved into tropical rain forest west Africa when the sahara dried up.
Pure rhetoric, ideology, and NO FACTS!!!

“put north Africa outside Africa”... meaningless statement. Ideology. Based on nothing but your Afronazi racism.

“claim ancient Egypt”? LOL... you haven't read my posts on Egypt, apparently, you lying lowlife Afronazi racist subhuman piece of sociopathic festering feces.

Those rock paintings aren't in the Maghreb. And they were “evolving” there? LOL... you don't even know what you're talking about, boy!

The Sahara dried and they left???? But I thought the Sahara was never a barrier!???

You have nothing to say, so shut up.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3050 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Find some evidence then of those Khoisan after 50,000 years ago.
Haplotype A there came with the SSA AFTER the Eurasians were already there.
I'm sure you're aware that both northeast Africans and West Africans have earlier Khoisan-type markers mixed in with their DNA...
Let's see some archaeology showing Khoisan presence after 50k yers ago. There is none so far.
And there is NO evidence of mixing in the early Eurasian Maghrebians! If haplotype A was already there, WHY doesn't it show up in any of the early DNA of those people?
Nope... when the Eurasians got there, the place was uninhabited. Keep in mind climate was always fluctuating, conditions changed, people often either died out or migrated out.
Who says Haplogroup A is strictly Khoisan?? The deepest A clad are in Central & Northwest Africa whom are Pymies & West Africans. The oldest lineages of Northwest Africa are over 100,000 years old NOT 30,000 years old.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3051 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
...There is NO evidence of any 3rd type besides Cro-Magnon and Neandertal. Name a site where this has been found. Doesn't exist.
E1b1b came in with the Neolithic migrants.
You notice the EVIDENCE always supports what I say, and what YOU Afronazis say is always speculative, ALWAYS involves Africans being there first, yet never has any evidence for it! This is a pattern with you bastards.
I'll keep posting this link until it sink in you head.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/04/art...
"The head is based on remains of one of the earliest known anatomically modern Europeans.
The lower jawbone was discovered by potholers in the Carpathian mountains in Romania in 2002. The rest of the fragments were found the following year.
The bones were carbon-dated to between 34,000 and 36,000 years ago when Europe was occupied by two species of human.
They were the Neanderthals, who had arrived from Africa tens of thousands of years earlier, and the more recent modern humans, also known as Cro-Magnons.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3052 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>

I've already stated Moroccan Berbers carry Haplogroup A which is the oldest Y-DNA linage & also a Sub-Saharan linage.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3053 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Here again you are just lying, so fuck you.
I have said repeatedly that the barrier was relaxed during wet periods. That is obvious. Why don't you ideological racist Afronazis look up the f'ing climatic data? Is that too much trouble?
The BARRIER is why contact with the south was intermittent. First, there are Khoisan there. Then they're gone. And nobody else moves in from the south until 20k yrs ago, after the Eurasians have been there for 10k yrs.
It is also well known that the desert prevented people from moving into Eurasia for long periods, which is why the known migrations only occurred at certain times, not going on continually.
My “whole argument” is more complex than you claim. It is based ONLY on evidence.
YOUR Afronazi spiel is based onIGNORING evidence and making outlandish claims based on the ASSUMPTION that Africans were there first (wherever “there” is) and you ALWAYS maintain that and NEVER have evidence for it! LOL!!!
Olmecs, Hebrews, Greeks, Berbers,Chinese,.... NO EVIDENCE!!!
Well dummy if Khosians were in Northwest Africa, this mean West Africans were there also since they live right below the Sahara & this migration happened way before 30,000 years ago. So I don't understand what ur argument is.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#3054 Nov 26, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep posting this link until it sink in you head.
"The head is based on remains of one of the earliest known anatomically modern Europeans.
The lower jawbone was discovered by potholers in the Carpathian mountains in Romania in 2002. The rest of the fragments were found the following year.
The bones were carbon-dated to between 34,000 and 36,000 years ago when Europe was occupied by two species of human.
They were the Neanderthals, who had arrived from Africa tens of thousands of years earlier, and the more recent modern humans, also known as Cro-Magnons.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"
Doofushead, Cro-magnon were Eurasian types and they were Haplogroup I carriers, this marker is NOT common among black Africans because it arose in Eurasia. Cro-magnon didn't carry E1b1b.

E1b1b only arose nearly 20,000 years ago, you idiot, E1b1b DID NOT EVEN EXIST when the Cro-magnon types migrated into Europe via West Asia nearly 45,000 years ago. E1b1b is a NEOLITHIC marker in Europe, it was brought into Europe via West Asia nearly 10,000 years ago. The oldest markers in Europe are Paleolithic Eurasian in origins i.e. haplogroup I, haplogroup U5 etc.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3055 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron, they were Khoisan. At 50k years ago W Africans existed but hadn't migrated that far away from Ethiopia yet that I know of.
Not if the "first european" took E1b1b to europe 35,000 years ago. LOL! As I said most of these studies are speculations.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3056 Nov 26, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says Haplogroup A is strictly Khoisan?? The deepest A clad are in Central & Northwest Africa whom are Pymies & West Africans. The oldest lineages of Northwest Africa are over 100,000 years old NOT 30,000 years old.
A is older than West Africans. It has to have come from earlier types of people, yes, khoisan or pygmy, basically.

Those old lineages, therefore, are from before W African L2 types existed!

And there was nobody in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago when the Eurasians arrived to form the base of the Berber population of today.

And i repeat, because you tend to ignore information: If you find A markers in modern W Africans it is because of khoisan admixture!
Barros Serrano

United States

#3057 Nov 26, 2012
Yes, W-Central Africans mixed with khoisan as well as with heidelbergensis. Both are proven.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3058 Nov 26, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#3059 Nov 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
A is older than West Africans. It has to have come from earlier types of people, yes, khoisan or pygmy, basically.
Those old lineages, therefore, are from before W African L2 types existed!
And there was nobody in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago when the Eurasians arrived to form the base of the Berber population of today.
And i repeat, because you tend to ignore information: If you find A markers in modern W Africans it is because of khoisan admixture!
No because Khoaisn carry sub-types of haplogroup A. If haplogroup A came from Khoasians, they would carry the deepest clads. The fact is Khoasians inherited their sub-type from West Africans. This has already been addressed.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3060 Nov 26, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Doofushead, Cro-magnon were Eurasian types and they were Haplogroup I carriers, this marker is NOT common among black Africans because it arose in Eurasia. Cro-magnon didn't carry E1b1b.
E1b1b only arose nearly 20,000 years ago, you idiot, E1b1b DID NOT EVEN EXIST when the Cro-magnon types migrated into Europe via West Asia nearly 45,000 years ago. E1b1b is a NEOLITHIC marker in Europe, it was brought into Europe via West Asia nearly 10,000 years ago. The oldest markers in Europe are Paleolithic Eurasian in origins i.e. haplogroup I, haplogroup U5 etc.
Retard, this is not cro-magnon man . Cro-magnon looked like modern europeans, get it?

This Cro-magnon
http://media-3.web.britannica.com/eb-media/97...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Guest 1,521,762
who's marie le pen married to? 3 min zinedine zidane 1
Slim Thug vs. Dr. Marc Lamont Hill (Jun '10) 5 min ger 93
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min TranshumanX 607
Trump ~ Walter Reed Military Hospital 9 min BLACKS SERVE WHITES 14
News State Legislator Wants Statue of Tillman Remove... (Jan '08) 10 min Samson of Southie 161
Dear White People (May '16) 11 min Gremlin 734
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 12 min ANTI_NEGRO_2017 40
'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran DEAD 19 min Where Is KIP 25
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 258
Thank you white people for the Internet 4 hr SlayWithTheTruth 23
More from around the web