Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2948 Nov 25, 2012
KushTheKid wrote:
<quoted text>

E1b1b in europe is from the neolithic Natufians who were absorbed into the middle east
Tell me something that has not been parroted by the likes of you to death. How do you E1b1b did not arise 40,000 years ago?
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2949 Nov 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>

Average IQ Of Countries - Africans Rank The Lowest
http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-...
Yeah, study by Richard Lynn. His IQ study on Africa has been found to be super flawed. He tried to pull the wool over our eyes but some researchers caught him.

Do you know why you think Africa is a jungle full of starving? Western media presents African in negative light. Look for dirt. They even use camera tricks that show nasty colors when filming in Africa and beautiful warm colors when filming europe and other. When one tells you that is not the whole story in Africa you get mad. LOL!
Barros Serrano

United States

#2950 Nov 25, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
UR NOT scientific and objective ur a close minded troll, who can't accept that the there's NOBODY who looks like the Olmecs cuz they are Black. UR the one ranting fake....prove it. We've shown the guy a the wall ......Sculptured stone head & upper body from the La Venta culture of Tres Zapotes, Mexico, dated prior to 900 BC (Westheim 1950). Now what have YOU got?
Confirm that one, boy. It looks like a cartoon. It is not in Olmec style.

Olmec heads which are commonly known, look like Native Americans. But you Afronazis come up with this one looking like a cartoon, and it is highly suspicious.

Especially, since there is, in Mexico or america, no:

1. DNA
2. cultural artifacts
3. disease immunity
4. crops
5. ships
6. human remains

All dubious. Was that image created by the same people who darken Egyptian portrait art on Afronazi websites?
Barros Serrano

United States

#2951 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hater of Africans. LOL! So, to you rather believe a papuan from down under, 4 times the distance from Africa to the Americas. You really do think lowly of Africans, boy! Africans were iron age, had the oldest water going vessels in the world. Not to mention the under water stream in the Atlantic that can transport a vessel straight to the gulf of Mexico. Racist piece of sh!t you. LOL!
Rather believe what? Can't you read? I said it looks more African than Papuan you moron. Who I hate is racists like you... that's why I regularly injure them.

As I'll gladly to to you., Come see me, boy.

I want you to talk your childish shit in my presence, boy. I know you will not. You will be quivering as you beg me, Sir, not to hurt you any more. I HATE racists!

As for ocean currents... good luck getting into one past the Canaries. And it would take months. They are very slow. And the “water-going vessel”, LOL was a f'ing CANOE. There is NO evidence for Africans sailing to America, boy! NONE!

And that image is fake until I see some attribution from a real source, which has not been provided, because you Afronazis are lying scum.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2953 Nov 25, 2012
BEHOLD the nature of the Afronazi---

Mention Africa and they RUN as fast as they can to another continent... Look! We were CHINESE! We were OLMECS! We were MOORS! We were VIKINGS! We were CRO-MAGNON!

LOL!!! No, morons, you were Yoruba, Igbo, Mande, Luba, Fulani...

Do you Afronazis know ANYTHING about any of those people? Of course not!

You Afronazi shitballs are an insult and disgrace to your own ancestors.

¡desgraciados sin vergüenza!

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#2954 Nov 25, 2012
I don't expect Charlie here to address any of this, as he fears addressing people who are not as intellectually inferior to him, but here it goes.
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying on track is the question as to why you primitive monkeys live in whitys Western countries and not your "beloved" less then 3rd world status shithole Africa,
Do feel that way about Hispanics, Asians, and North Africans as well, there Charlie?

Are these people also monkeys? If so, what makes them so?
Chris wrote:
and why you primitive kneegros haven't evovled yet proven by the fact that kneegross have the lowest IQs of all races.
Then why is it that primitive Negroes spank whites all day long when they emigrate from 3rd world countries?
Chris wrote:
Geez no wonder you blacks have
the lowest IQ of all races, you can't even understand simple science.
Then why is it that primitive Negroes spank whites all day long when they emigrate from 3rd world countries?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#2955 Nov 25, 2012
Notice how Christie never actually addressed people who actually challenge his cry-baby rants with actual intelligence. He takes care to gloss over them and copy and paste the same illiteracy that has already been given a proper dressing down by more formidable entities.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2956 Nov 25, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
I don't expect Charlie here to address any of this, as he fears addressing people who are not as intellectually inferior to him, but here it goes.
<quoted text> scientific evidence shows E2b2b in Europe is only post Neolithic times and less then
8,000 years
Do feel that way about Hispanics, Asians, and North Africans as well, there Charlie?
Are these people also monkeys? If so, what makes them so?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Are these the best questions coming out of your intellectually superior mind? Have you considered that he probably has less "hatred" for Hispanics, Asians, and North Africans?*_*
Barros Serrano

United States

#2957 Nov 25, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
Notice how Christie never actually addressed people who actually challenge his cry-baby rants with actual intelligence. He takes care to gloss over them and copy and paste the same illiteracy that has already been given a proper dressing down by more formidable entities.
He'll say “primitive monkeys” over and over... that's all he knows.
Shield

Secaucus, NJ

#2958 Nov 25, 2012
i agree, Blacks are like Children, they make up fables like the one about ancient Egypt and want to take credit for the Pyramids...when the blacks in Africa today haven't got the brains to get out of of paper bag, and they live in abject poverty...do blacks in shanty towns and slums look like the heirs of the Pharoes to you???

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#2959 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these the best questions coming out of your intellectually superior mind? Have you considered that he probably has less "hatred" for Hispanics, Asians, and North Africans?*_*
No, they aren't, and I don't expect him to address even these simple questions, therefore, I'm not going to put a whole lot of my creative ability into my queries.

Yes, I know he hates Blacks most of all, which is fine, but when he starts questioning Blacks and Blacks only about their immigration activities to the US, I seek to call him on his hypocrisy.

This is mostly just a fun little mental exercise for me, kind of like when I bait, toy with, and maculate these other racists or afrocentrists.

It's a hobby.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#2960 Nov 25, 2012
Shield wrote:
i agree, Blacks are like Children, they make up fables like the one about ancient Egypt and want to take credit for the Pyramids...when the blacks in Africa today haven't got the brains to get out of of paper bag, and they live in abject poverty...do blacks in shanty towns and slums look like the heirs of the Pharoes to you???
Do those Iraqis in shanty towns and slums look like the heirs of Mesopotamia to you???

I mean, Jeziz Crise, Baghdad used to be the intellectual capital of the world.

Now look at it:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/lif...
Shield

Secaucus, NJ

#2961 Nov 25, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do those Iraqis in shanty towns and slums look like the heirs of Mesopotamia to you???
I mean, Jeziz Crise, Baghdad used to be the intellectual capital of the world.
Now look at it:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/lif...
Bagdad was never the intellectual capital of the world...stop making up fables again...you blacks never read books and certainly could never write one...
besides, people in Iraq and Iran and Egypt today are far more advanced than any sub-Saharan black country like Rwanda, Mozambique or Angola...

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2962 Nov 25, 2012
Shield wrote:
<quoted text>
Bagdad was never the intellectual capital of the world...stop making up fables again...you blacks never read books and certainly could never write one...
besides, people in Iraq and Iran and Egypt today are far more advanced than any sub-Saharan black country like Rwanda, Mozambique or Angola...
Psss ,stupid racist subhuman Scum ! GTFHOH !
Shield

Secaucus, NJ

#2963 Nov 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying on track is the question as to why you primitive monkeys live in whitys Western countries and not your "beloved" less then 3rd world status shithole Africa, and why you primitive kneegros haven't evovled yet proven by the fact that kneegross have the lowest IQs of all races.
Dumbass monkey with the IQ of a primitive unevovled gorilla, all scientific evidence shows E2b2b in Europe is only post Neolithic times and less then
8,000 years. The article above doesn't claim those remains were E2b2b because they were not. Paleothic markers in Europe are haplogroup I that are uncommon among you kneegross. Geez no wonder you blacks have
the lowest IQ of all races, you can't even understand simple science.
I discovered a long time ago that you DON'T argue with those whose IQ is 300 points lower than yours....you are wasting your time arguing with blacks...there is a reason why their skull is smaller and thicker...enuff said.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2964 Nov 25, 2012
Shield wrote:
<quoted text>
*Face/Palm*

No civilization last for ever...Did Ancient Rome last? What about ancient Greece? Greece was almost bankrupted..Thats the point he is trying to make.

Is Egypt today as rich today or power as Ancient Egypt. Egypt today is poor..

Also I'd rather live in Lagos Nigeria than all of Iraq. And Rwanda is probably one of the fastest developing countries in Africa, even after a deadly geneicide. Rwanda was said to be today one of the safest and cleanest countries.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2965 Nov 25, 2012
Shield wrote:
<quoted text>
Baghdad was the capital of the Caliphate and rich beyond belief.

When the Mongols sacked Baghdad, they made the river run black with the ink of all the books they threw into the water.
Shield

Secaucus, NJ

#2966 Nov 25, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
*Face/Palm*
No civilization last for ever...Did Ancient Rome last? What about ancient Greece? Greece was almost bankrupted..Thats the point he is trying to make.
Is Egypt today as rich today or power as Ancient Egypt. Egypt today is poor..
Also I'd rather live in Lagos Nigeria than all of Iraq. And Rwanda is probably one of the fastest developing countries in Africa, even after a deadly geneicide. Rwanda was said to be today one of the safest and cleanest countries.
Really???!!! with Wars, AIDS, not to mention Ebola, Malaria, even Leprosy, that Whites have wiped out centuries ago... Sub-Sahara Africa is the only are of the world that's going backward...if it wasn't for the generosity of European, American and now Chinese investors it would be at no better than the Neolithic that had been for millennias
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#2967 Nov 25, 2012
Shield wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???!!! with Wars, AIDS, not to mention Ebola, Malaria, even Leprosy, that Whites have wiped out centuries ago... Sub-Sahara Africa is the only are of the world that's going backward...if it wasn't for the generosity of European, American and now Chinese investors it would be at no better than the Neolithic that had been for millennias
Neolithic?

Is that why Africans entered the ''Iron Age'' without the help of any outsiders?

Stop promoting your low understanding of human history, it's not a good look.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2968 Nov 25, 2012
Shield wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Europe during the dark ages. It was a shcit hole and could he compared to modern Africa. Europe around that time had diseases, war and women were getting their heads chopped off because of stupid religions. But now Europe is different than it was during te dark ages, simply because they advanced in the industrial age and Africa has not. Research before you speak.

And is Africa really going backwards? What about middle eastern countries that still stone women, even middle eastern countries like Iran.

African countries like Angolan are advancing with Chinese help. It is in best interest for the western world to keep Africa down, so there won't be a challenger. But the Chinese want to dominate and are helping Africa industralize. The west does not like that and so they demonize China.

The Mali empire wasn't the same as Mali today. No civilzation last, get it through your fcking head! Ancient Egypt didn't last, Mali empire didn't last, ancient Rome didn't last, ancient Persia didnt last,etc...Its not fckinf rocket science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asking an African American if you can touch the... 4 min youll shoot your ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,601,256
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 8 min Whites Created AIDS 3
More Kathy Griffin News 📰 10 min Cave Beast News 1
This forum is almost completely dead 12 min Cigar Face 26 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 44 min Chilli J 132
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 56 min Cool 6
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 1 hr Correct 36
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,577
More from around the web