Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#2927 Nov 24, 2012
"Meanwhile most people who immigrate to Europe are NORTH Africans."

My mistake, I worded this wrong. I meant to say that of Africans who emigrate to Europe, a more are North Africans.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2928 Nov 24, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
...like the Olmecs, Moorish Europe, Greeks, India, Phoenicia, Sumeria, et al.? Why do they obsess over these non-African societies but not the ones of the interior?
I pretty much already know the answer to this question. I just want the senseless afrocentrists to come and explain themselves.
These fools obsess over Egypt and Non-African civilizations yet don't pay any lip service to any actual AFRICAN civilizations of the interior, like the Yoruba and Hausa states, the Swahili States, Kanem, Luba Kingdoms, Kongo Kingdom, Mutapa Empire, or any of the rest.
They claim they Euros are trying to "hide" or "take away" their history, yet they show no concern for societies IN Africa that everyone already KNOWS was Black.
They don't even mention these societies, yet obsess over anything that not non-African while simultaneously proclaiming that someone is trying to "steal" African history. These people don't know the first thing about actual African history.
Personally, I feel that it is because they feel that African history is inferior to other peoples' history, so seek to implant themselves on other peoples' history instead of embracing their own.
They truly feel inferior to other groups and thus, wish to seek solace in stealing someones else's.
If this statement is made in error, I would like all those that spend all their time on the Moor, Olmec, Greece, and other these other afrocentric posts.
While you're at it, for all those that seem to think that AA's seem to have some type of cultural or ancestral relationship with Ancient Egyptians, I would like for you too to lay out your arguments.
I wish for the matter to finally be settled.
Ancient egyptians were likely darker skinned or black people.
Over time they became mixed and invaded.

as for the other civilations you mentioned blacks never owned them but a persons color back then didn't matter.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#2929 Nov 24, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient egyptians were likely darker skinned or black people.
Over time they became mixed and invaded.
as for the other civilations you mentioned blacks never owned them but a persons color back then didn't matter.
I already know who the Egyptians were. The point is, Afrocentrists are obsessing over non-Interior African cultures over Interior African ones.

In any case, this thread has already proven its point. The afrocentrists on this forum and thread are lily-livered scum rat cowards who confirm everything the white racists say about them gleaning onto other peoples' cultures because they lack any culture or history of their own.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2931 Nov 24, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know who the Egyptians were. The point is, Afrocentrists are obsessing over non-Interior African cultures over Interior African ones.
In any case, this thread has already proven its point. The afrocentrists on this forum and thread are lily-livered scum rat cowards who confirm everything the white racists say about them gleaning onto other peoples' cultures because they lack any culture or history of their own.
well they're brainwashed.
Just like most people think all black people come from africa,when actually we are in southern indiaand melanesia as well.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#2932 Nov 24, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
well they're brainwashed.
Just like most people think all black people come from africa,when actually we are in southern indiaand melanesia as well.
Yes, many of them are dark skinned, and some do sharply resemble the stereotypical African phenotype, but even they came from Africa, ultimately, but I understand what you're saying.

In any case, I thank you for your input.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2933 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>

See, I'm scientific and objective, so all I want is proof.
UR NOT scientific and objective ur a close minded troll, who can't accept that the there's NOBODY who looks like the Olmecs cuz they are Black. UR the one ranting fake....prove it. We've shown the guy a the wall ......Sculptured stone head & upper body from the La Venta culture of Tres Zapotes, Mexico, dated prior to 900 BC (Westheim 1950). Now what have YOU got?
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2934 Nov 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, E1b1b only arrived into Europe in recent times as in the last 8,000 years from the Near East carried by Eurasian types.
Where is your proof? I know... you are going to say expert so and so said so it must true. There are studies out there that say otherwise. Is there a scientific test that can tell us the age of E1b1b in Europe? How did they reach that figure of 8,000? Do you even know how? Y'all are good at parroting what "experts".
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2935 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
IF that is genuine, then I will say it DOES mean at least a dead African washed up on the beach, because that one IS of an African, nobody can deny that, unless I suppose it could conceivably be melanesian or papuan, but it looks African..
You hater of Africans. LOL! So, to you rather believe a papuan from down under, 4 times the distance from Africa to the Americas. You really do think lowly of Africans, boy! Africans were iron age, had the oldest water going vessels in the world. Not to mention the under water stream in the Atlantic that can transport a vessel straight to the gulf of Mexico. Racist piece of sh!t you. LOL!
Chris

Ardsley, NY

#2936 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof? I know... you are going to say expert so and so said so it must true. There are studies out there that say otherwise. Is there a scientific test that can tell us the age of E1b1b in Europe? How did they reach that figure of 8,000? Do you even know how? Y'all are good at parroting what "experts".
There are no studies that put E1b1b in Europe as being older then haplogroup I. Science has shown the age of E1b1b is only around 8,000 years old in Europe brought in from the Near East while the Oldest Y haplogroup in Europe is haplogroup I a marker not common among you blacks cause it didn't arise among you but common in Europe cause it arose among Europeans. Haplogroup I Is a Paleolithic marker while E1b1b is a
Neolithic marker, jungleboy.
Chris

Ardsley, NY

#2937 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hater of Africans. LOL! So, to you rather believe a papuan from down under, 4 times the distance from Africa to the Americas. You really do think lowly of Africans, boy! Africans were iron age, had the oldest water going vessels in the world. Not to mention the under water stream in the Atlantic that can transport a vessel straight to the gulf of Mexico. Racist piece of sh!t you. LOL!
And yet here you are living in whitys country off the advanced life style provided to you by whity. Africa is a shithole thats why you kneegross drown like rats trying to reach whitys developed countries.

Did you look up the "monkey boys of uganda and lobo girls". I don't see you living in your Africa because deep down even you know Africa has always been a shithole. You have the typical freeloader kneegro mentality, putting down whity while living off of whitys hospitality. Thousands of you kneegros die each year to reach whitys countries trying to get out of that shithole jungle primitive continent known as Africa with it's low food supply and over blown populations asking for hand outs from Western countries and Asians. Meanwhile you continue to live in whitys countries instead of those found in that shithol...ehm I mean "advanced" African ones that are not fit to even be called 3rd world.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2938 Nov 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no studies that put E1b1b in Europe as being older then haplogroup I. Science has shown the age of E1b1b is only around 8,000 years old in Europe brought in from the Near East while the Oldest Y haplogroup in Europe is haplogroup I a marker not common among you blacks cause it didn't arise among you but common in Europe cause it arose among Europeans. Haplogroup I Is a Paleolithic marker while E1b1b is a
Neolithic marker, jungleboy.
This is to all y'all mofos peddling studies that claim E1b1b in europe is 8,000 years old. I wanna see the studies and how they reached the 8,000 figure. What method did they use to come to that figure? I wanna learn. AM WAITING!!
Chris

Ardsley, NY

#2939 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is to all y'all mofos peddling studies that claim E1b1b in europe is 8,000 years old. I wanna see the studies and how they reached the 8,000 figure. What method did they use to come to that figure? I wanna learn. AM WAITING!!
Dumbass kneegro it's a scientific fact that E1b1b is post Neolithics in Europe while haplogroup is Paleolithic cause it arose in Europe. Now if you didn't have the IQ of a monkey, you would know this but since knnegross have the lowest IQ of all races it is evident you don't understand what scientists are telling you.

Haplogroup (Hg) I-M170 is a component of the European Y-chromosome ...... The genetic legacy of Paleolithic in extant Europeans: a Y chromosome perspective.

This finding supports the earlier findings that haplogroup I originated from a pool of European pre-LGM, middle Upper Paleolithic Y chromosomes (Semino et al. 2000). Our time estimates that its initial spread in Europe may be linked to the diffusion of the largely pan-European technology ~28,000–23,000 years ago (Djindjian 2000; Perles 2000). The precedent mutation (M89)(fig. 1A) defines the overarching superhaplogroup F, whose representatives span the entire Non-African gene pool, likely predating the peopling of Europe (some 40,000–50,000 years ago). Thus, it appears that I1a, I1b, and I1c all diverged from I* in the Late Upper Paleolithic/Mesolithic period (table 3). Haplogroup I provides an exceptional record of European-specific paternal heritage, including pre-LGM differentiation followed by contraction, isolation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2940 Nov 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass kneegro it's a scientific fact that E1b1b is post Neolithics in Europe while haplogroup is Paleolithic cause it arose in Europe. Now if you didn't have the IQ of a monkey, you would know this but since knnegross have the lowest IQ of all races it is evident you don't understand what scientists are telling you.
Haplogroup (Hg) I-M170 is a component of the European Y-chromosome ...... The genetic legacy of Paleolithic in extant Europeans: a Y chromosome perspective.
This finding supports the earlier findings that haplogroup I originated from a pool of European pre-LGM, middle Upper Paleolithic Y chromosomes (Semino et al. 2000). Our time estimates that its initial spread in Europe may be linked to the diffusion of the largely pan-European technology ~28,000–23,000 years ago (Djindjian 2000; Perles 2000). The precedent mutation (M89)(fig. 1A) defines the overarching superhaplogroup F, whose representatives span the entire Non-African gene pool, likely predating the peopling of Europe (some 40,000–50,000 years ago). Thus, it appears that I1a, I1b, and I1c all diverged from I* in the Late Upper Paleolithic/Mesolithic period (table 3). Haplogroup I provides an exceptional record of European-specific paternal heritage, including pre-LGM differentiation followed by contraction, isolation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
Am not seeing the methodology they used to reach these conclusions. I see lots "may haves"and "it appears". Not the nitty gritty of the studies. As I said I do- not- trust- studies-conducted- by- whitey- when- it- is- about- Africa- and- black-folks.
Chris

Ardsley, NY

#2941 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am not seeing the methodology they used to reach these conclusions. I see lots "may haves"and "it appears". Not the nitty gritty of the studies. As I said I do- not- trust- studies-conducted- by- whitey- when- it- is- about- Africa- and- black-folks.
It's in the study, monkey. Its those same whitys who's country you are currently living in that also theorize primitive human origins in Africa, you freeloading hypocrite kneegro who loves the hand outs given to you by whity in whitys country. If you don't trust whity then go back and live in that shithole Africa you came from. But you won't cause deep down even you don't want to live in the inferior African lifestyle. Typical kneegro ungratefulness mentality, hating whity but can't live without the advanced lifestyles provided to you by whity in whitys own developed Western higher living countries.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2942 Nov 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the study, monkey. Its those same whitys who's country you are currently living in that also theorize primitive human origins in Africa, you freeloading hypocrite kneegro who loves the hand outs given to you by whity in whitys country. If you don't trust whity then go back and live in that shithole Africa you came from. But you won't cause deep down even you don't want to live in the inferior African lifestyle. Typical kneegro ungratefulness mentality, hating whity but can't live without the advanced lifestyles provided to you by whity in whitys own developed Western higher living countries.
You one insecure piece of sh!t. There over five million whites living in Africa as speak. So you point is moot. I told ya I could be whiter than you. LOL!

Whitey has also come up with the alternative theory that says OOA is bogus. They theorize humans developed independently on all continents from achaic humans who originate in euro-asia. Or that human evolved in euro-asia and entered Africa. Now, which do you believe trailer trash boy?
Chris

Ardsley, NY

#2943 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
You one insecure piece of sh!t. There over five million whites living in Africa as speak. So you point is moot. I told ya I could be whiter than you. LOL!
Whitey has also come up with the alternative theory that says OOA is bogus. They theorize humans developed independently on all continents from achaic humans who originate in euro-asia. Or that human evolved in euro-asia and entered Africa. Now, which do you believe trailer trash boy?
You are not white, you freeloader kneegro shit living off the higher life style provided to you by whity. You are a ungrateful primitive monkey living in whitys developed Western countries cause your Africa is a piece of shithole not worth even being called 3rd world.

Thousands of you kneegros die each year trying to reach whitys countries. I don't see mass exitus of white people fleeing to that shitjungle hole Africa. But you kneegross are fleeing the jungle continent in droves and dying like drowned rats each year trying to reach the advanced Western countries of whity. Keep fooling yourself in believing Africa will ever reach developed status with it's low food supply and over blown populations asking for hand outs from Western countries and Asians. Meanwhile you continue to live in whitys countries instead of those found in that shithol...ehm I mean "advanced" African ones not fit to even be called 3rd world.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2944 Nov 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not white, you freeloader kneegro shit living off the higher life style provided to you by whity. You are a ungrateful primitive monkey living in whitys developed Western countries cause your Africa is a piece of shithole not worth even being called 3rd world.
Thousands of you kneegros die each year trying to reach whitys countries. I don't see mass exitus of white people fleeing to that shitjungle hole Africa. But you kneegross are fleeing the jungle continent in droves and dying like drowned rats each year trying to reach the advanced Western countries of whity. Keep fooling yourself in believing Africa will ever reach developed status with it's low food supply and over blown populations asking for hand outs from Western countries and Asians. Meanwhile you continue to live in whitys countries instead of those found in that shithol...ehm I mean "advanced" African ones not fit to even be called 3rd world.
Let's stay on track. Where is proof that E2b2b entered Europe 8,000 years and not with this man 35.000 year ago.

"His recreation offers a tantalising glimpse into life before the dawn of civilisation. It also shows the close links between the first European settlers and their immediate African ancestors

The bones were carbon-dated to between 34,000 and 36,000 years ago when Europe was occupied by two species of human.

They were the Neanderthals, who had arrived from Africa tens of thousands of years earlier, and the more recent modern humans, also known as Cro-Magnons."
ead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2945 Nov 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's stay on track. Where is proof that E1b1b entered Europe 8,000 years and not with this man 35.000 year ago.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/04/art...
"His recreation offers a tantalising glimpse into life before the dawn of civilisation. It also shows the close links between the first European settlers and their immediate African ancestors

The bones were carbon-dated to between 34,000 and 36,000 years ago when Europe was occupied by two species of human.

They were the Neanderthals, who had arrived from Africa tens of thousands of years earlier, and the more recent modern humans, also known as Cro-Magnons."
ead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl ...

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#2946 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's stay on track. Where is proof that E1b1b entered Europe 8,000 years and not with this man 35.000 year ago.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/04/art...
ead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl ...
How can E1b1b enter Europe 35,000 years when it arose at that time in Africa?

E1b1b in europe is from the neolithic Natufians who were absorbed into the middle east
Chris

Ardsley, NY

#2947 Nov 25, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's stay on track. Where is proof that E2b2b entered Europe 8,000 years and not with this man 35.000 year ago.
They were the Neanderthals, who had arrived from Africa tens of thousands of years earlier, and the more recent modern humans, also known as Cro-
Magnons."
ead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Staying on track is the question as to why you primitive monkeys live in whitys Western countries and not your "beloved" less then 3rd world status shithole Africa, and why you primitive kneegros haven't evovled yet proven by the fact that kneegross have the lowest IQs of all races.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-...

Dumbass monkey with the IQ of a primitive unevovled gorilla, all scientific evidence shows E2b2b in Europe is only post Neolithic times and less then
8,000 years. The article above doesn't claim those remains were E2b2b because they were not. Paleothic markers in Europe are haplogroup I that are uncommon among you kneegross. Geez no wonder you blacks have
the lowest IQ of all races, you can't even understand simple science.

Average IQ Of Countries - Africans Rank The Lowest
http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 16 min Do I know you 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Fck you 1,680,373
Racist White People on MLK Day. 40 min bravesoul 44
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 48 min Jake 141
MLK-JFK files 1 hr Royals Love Black... 16
Well, I'm out a thousand dollars.... 1 hr felt 36
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 1 hr real 57
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr yeametoo 37,766
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 4 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web