G A Y

London, UK

#2747 Nov 22, 2012
Atari wrote:
Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!Fuck me up my anus, fuck me good, go on fuck me up my ass!
Are you gay?
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2748 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You kneegros lack the gene for comprehensive intelligence, no wonder you have the lowest IQ among all races.
From the article:
"'He said the skull doesn't look European or Asian or African. It looks like a mixture of all of them."
You are the idiot. If you go a few pages up you will see the reasons why I do not believe that he is being honest. He is only giving us his opinion and not some scientific test. I happen to disagree with his observation. Am not the only one. Whitey has blind faith in white scientists especial when it come black issue. Neaves has to pander white feelings, otherwise he may lose funding and what not.
Chris

New York, NY

#2749 Nov 22, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot. If you go a few pages up you will see the reasons why I do not believe that he is being honest. He is only giving us his opinion and not some scientific test. I happen to disagree with his observation. Am not the only one. Whitey has blind faith in white scientists especial when it come black issue. Neaves has to pander white feelings, otherwise he may lose funding and what not.
And yet here you are living in whitys country and off the highly advanced life style whity has provided for you. Typical free loading kneegro hypocrisy for you.
Atari

Europe

#2750 Nov 22, 2012
I knew that post would infuriate a couple of red neck misogynists. LOL
Atari

Europe

#2751 Nov 22, 2012
G A Y wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gay?
No, I'm heterosexual. You are the one who is gay, useless red neck.

Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2752 Nov 22, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did berbers and middle easterners of 30 000 years ago look like then? What distinguished them from SSA. Let's remember berbers share a common male ancestor with SSA.
You did say berbers, arabs and europeans descend from the Cro-Magnon man and according to you Cro-Magnon were cold adapted people(nordic) and had nothing to with SSA, how do you reconcile the first european (looks African)with the cro-magnon man?
BTW, did the blond and blue eyed berbers evolve in Africa- become blond and blue eyed in africa or are we seeing recent european admixture? LOL!
Sire,

What difference does it make what they looked like? The bottom line is that the genetic distance between Berbers and Caucasians is small, but the genetic distance between Berbers and Negroes is VERY large. Looks are not the determinant of how closely related two population groups of people are. The most striking example of this FACT is shown when you examine the Dna of Australian aborigines who are members of the Australoid Race. These people look remarkably like Negroes, but genetically they are the furthest from Negroes of any of the races of man. This is an excellent example of convergent evolution too. Please follow Dr. King's advice by not judging a people by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character my lord.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#2753 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are asking too much from kneegross, Lord Bozino, they lack the genes of higher intelligence to comprehend and decipher what they read since they haven't evovled from the stoneage age. That's why when ever you ask them what have kneegross done to process world civilization they have to go back to the stoneages to "prove" they've done something when in reality both you and I know kneegross have done shit from the moment they climbed down from the jungles. Why look at Africa now, it's a shithole, and any country run by knnegross is just as much of a shithole as Africa, look at Haiti. That's why these kneegross die every year to reach our advanced Western countries with high lifestyles. They go to other African countries nor to shithole Asians countries, nope they die every year trying to reach our Western countries even though all they do is complain about whity but love living in whitys countries. That is the kneegross "reasoning" (or lack of) for you.
Yet you're clearly one of low intelligence. It looks as though you can't even spell the Ibero-Romance translation for ''black''.

Who are you to talk?
Chris

New York, NY

#2754 Nov 22, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're clearly one of low intelligence. It looks as though you can't even spell the Ibero-Romance translation for ''black''.
Who are you to talk?
How long have you been posting on Topix? Words like kneegross, ph a ggots, sp i c etc etc are typically censured when typed correctly on Topix, BigJoke.
G A Y

London, UK

#2755 Nov 22, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> I'm homosexual. Do you want to see a photograph of my arse?
No.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2757 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here you are living in whitys country and off the highly advanced life style whity has provided for you. Typical free loading kneegro hypocrisy for you.
How do you know am "knee grow" and what has this response of yours got to do with the discussion at hand, Einstein? I could whiter than you. LOL!
Chris

New York, NY

#2758 Nov 22, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know am "knee grow" and what has this response of yours got to do with the discussion at hand, Einstein? I could whiter than you. LOL!
You are a kneeegroo alright, you kneegross are obsessed with stone age primitives to prove to the world you've provided something, but everyone knows you've provided shit to modern society. Sorry but primitive groups from the stoneages and ancient backwards people don't even come close to what whity has provided to the modern world. Look at the shithole Africa is. You love to put whity down but live in whitys Western countries with all the advanced life styles provided to you by whity. Typical kneegrrooo hypocrisy.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2760 Nov 22, 2012
bozino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sire,
What difference does it make what they looked like? The bottom line is that the genetic distance between Berbers and Caucasians is small, but the genetic distance between Berbers and Negroes is VERY large. Looks are not the determinant of how closely related two population groups of people are. The most striking example of this FACT is shown when you examine the Dna of Australian aborigines who are members of the Australoid Race. These people look remarkably like Negroes, but genetically they are the furthest from Negroes of any of the races of man. This is an excellent example of convergent evolution too. Please follow Dr. King's advice by not judging a people by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character my lord.
First of all Australia abbos do not look African. If anything they look like achaic white people- Like proto- caucasians or something.^_^
Am sure Alicia keys and venessa are closer the whites, genetically, than they are to Africans. Berber are IMO a mulatto-ish race. North africa has absorbed europeans and middle easterners. From romans, vandals, Phoenician and greeks.
These berber types did not evolve from "proto berbers" to scandinavian looking people.
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/8456673-md.jpg
http://anthrocivitas.net/forum/image.php...
http://u.univision.com/contentroot/uol/art/im...
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2761 Nov 22, 2012
bozino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sire,
Some mos is blocking my posts.

First of all Australia abbos do not look African. If anything they look like ackaic white people- Like proto- caucasians or something.^_^
Am sure Alicia keys and venessa are closer the whites, genetically, than they are to Africans. Berber are IMO a mulatto-ish race. North africa has absorbed europeans and middle easterners. From romans, vandals, Phoenician and greeks.
These berber types did not evolve from "proto berbers" to scandinavian looking people.
Atari

Europe

#2762 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a kneeegroo alright, you kneegross are obsessed with stone age primitives to prove to the world you've provided something, but everyone knows you've provided shit to modern society. Sorry but primitive groups from the stoneages and ancient backwards people don't even come close to what whity has provided to the modern world. Look at the shithole Africa is. You love to put whity down but live in whitys Western countries with all the advanced life styles provided to you by whity. Typical kneegrrooo hypocrisy.
First: the biggest problem I have with your contributions is that they are slowly but surely killing our beautiful planet. You do not respect the fact that Earth is a living organism. Do you dispute this, dipshit?
The second issue I have is that you have used unscrupulous methods to accomplish your goals.
The third issue: your ancestors plundered resources in Africa and other continents. Europe wouldn't have accomplished much if your warmongering ancestors hadn't done so. Current events in europe are indicative of your uselessness.
The forth issue: you copied most of what you have allegedly provided to the modern world.
The firth: Yes, let us look at Africa. More than 15 out of 25 of the fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa and Africa his rapidly industrializing, while we see a gradual slow down in the economies of europe. Europeans are even fleeing to Africa to escape the eurozone debt crisis
The sixth: Africans are taking your women. That's right, Africans are taking your women because you are impotent: There are hundreds of white women flying over to Africa and spreading their legs wide open for teenage boys who perform much better in the sack and have larger male genitalia than you white vermin. I can understand why you are bitter and angry, you only have your blow up doll to keep you company and. Have I covered all points or did I miss something? Is there any issue that I have not touched on? You have yourself an excellent day now.
Chris

New York, NY

#2763 Nov 22, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> First: the biggest problem I have with your contributions is that they are slowly but surely killing our beautiful planet. You do not respect the fact that Earth is a living organism. Do you Europe wouldn't have accomplished much if your warmongering ancestors hadn't done so. Current events in europe are indicative of your uselessness.
The forth issue: you copied most of what you have allegedly provided to the modern world.
The firth: Yes, let us look at Africa. More than 15 out of 25 of the fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa and Africa his rapidly industrializing, while we see a gradual slow down in the economies of europe. Europeans are even fleeing to Africa to escape the eurozone debt crisis
The sixth: Africans are taking your women. That's right, Africans are taking your why you are bitter and angry, you only have your blow up doll to keep you company and. Have I covered all points or did I miss something? Is there any issue that I have not touched on? You have yourself an excellent day now.
And yet here you are living in whitys country off the advanced life style provided to you by whity. I don't see you living in your Africa because deep down even you know Africa has always been a shithole. You have the typical freeloader kneegro mentality, putting down whity while living off of whitys hospitality to your 3rd world Hypocrite kneegroo Afrikana ass.

Sorry but whity didn't copy anything from any stoneage primitives who were rubbing sticks together for fire nor from any backwards ancient people. Modern societies are the creation of whity and you just can't stand it cause that would mean whity created more higher intelligent societies in the "few" centuries we've been around (according to you Afrocentric idiots) then you primitive monkeys who supposedly (according to you idiots) have been around for "millions if years". haha. Guess intelligence and de-pigmentation are connected. lol

Thousands of you kneegros die each year to reach whitys countries. I don't see mass exitus of white people fleeing to that shitjungle hole Africa. But you kneegross are fleeing the jungle continent in droves and dying like drowned rats each year trying to reach the advanced Western countries of whity. Keep fooling yourself in believing Africa will ever reach developed status with it's low food supply and over blown populations asking for hand outs from Western countries and Asians. Meanwhile you continue to live in
whitys countries instead of those found in that shithol...ehm I mean "advanced" African ones not fit to even be called 3rd world.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2764 Nov 22, 2012
LMBAO ! Chinos on here acting dumb lol !
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2765 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here you are living in whitys country off the advanced life style provided to you by whity. I don't see you living in your Africa because deep down even you know Africa has always been a shithole. You have the typical freeloader kneegro mentality, putting down whity while living off of whitys hospitality to your 3rd world Hypocrite kneegroo Afrikana ass.
Sorry but whity didn't copy anything from any stoneage primitives who were rubbing sticks together for fire nor from any backwards ancient people. Modern societies are the creation of whity and you just can't stand it cause that would mean whity created more higher intelligent societies in the "few" centuries we've been around (according to you Afrocentric idiots) then you primitive monkeys who supposedly (according to you idiots) have been around for "millions if years". haha. Guess intelligence and de-pigmentation are connected. lol
Thousands of you kneegros die each year to reach whitys countries. I don't see mass exitus of white people fleeing to that shitjungle hole Africa. But you kneegross are fleeing the jungle continent in droves and dying like drowned rats each year trying to reach the advanced Western countries of whity. Keep fooling yourself in believing Africa will ever reach developed status with it's low food supply and over blown populations asking for hand outs from Western countries and Asians. Meanwhile you continue to live in
whitys countries instead of those found in that shithol...ehm I mean "advanced" African ones not fit to even be called 3rd world.
99.9% of Africans are in Africa. One African president put nicely. He said African countries are donors to western country. They give western countries their natural resources for next to nothing. So shut and enjoy.
Atari

Europe

#2766 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read any of this drivel because i know it's an idiotic retort, so I wont waste my precious time responding to it, cretinous white trash. You kiss my black ass, boy. You have yourself a good day now, boy.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2767 Nov 22, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
The earliest writing is still a toss up between Egypt & Sumeria.
http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/feat...
Wrong. Vinca writing is far older than that. One need only look at some of the examples (e.g., Tartaria tablets) to see that it was a real writing system.

Nothing on earth has shown up that old yet. The Elamite writing is older than Sumerian or Egyptian also, by the way. Elamite writing was also found at Jiroft, 3000 bc.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2768 Nov 22, 2012
Atari wrote:
We can now see that Europe's success was sustained by the exploitation of Africans, Indians, and Asians. We are now starting to see cracks in their allegedly superior economies because they no longer have the option of plundering our natural resources and technical know how. They are now in ape shit mode running around like the neanderthals they are, rioting creating havoc, vandalizing public and private property. This is amusing.
You're a racist. I do not support euroimperialism for one micro-second, but you are still a racist. Boy.

Anything to say about the centuries of vicious exploitation of other countries by Arabs and Turks? Not a word, I'll bet, you stinking bloody hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 5 min Mick 44
Amnesty grsnted to another child molesting camp... 7 min Have a nice day 1
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 7 min Islamico Latino 2,661
Cheap European Propaganda ! Truth: 100% Immigra... 8 min Trench 57
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min African AE 120,430
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 11 min Interesting 223
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,231,553
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min KiloEcho 33,556
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 194
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr charlieboy 213
More from around the web