Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Barros Serrano

United States

#2508 Nov 20, 2012
Similarity to Sumerian writing is obvious:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46ats_members/Li...

This writing is 2000 years older than Sumerian, which is a bit older than Egyptian. No way around that.

And here we see the even earlier PICTOGRAMS:

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/vinca.htm

Here again I post evidence. So whatchagonnado? Pretend it isn't there? LOL!!!

Earliest known writing on earth: VINCA, SE Europe, 5000 bc.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2509 Nov 20, 2012
Middle East Analyzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros if you have never been to israel i suggest you go there as soon as possible to visit.
I suggest that for Nazis like you we have reserved 8' of Nürnberg rope, boy.
Middle East Analyzer

United States

#2510 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that for Nazis like you we have reserved 8' of Nürnberg rope, boy.
Israel is blowing away babies, members of foreign media. The ENTIRE WORLD is about to go NAZI on Israel

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#2511 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter nonsense, you scientific illiterate.
CONVERGENT EVOLUTION it is called. The evolution of the same traits more than once, by different genetic pathways.
Like light skin. There are various genes for light skin, and various combinations of those in different peoples, yet with the same result.
Learn about evolution before you attempt to discuss it, dropout.
Are you saying PPL who have the same traits are all NOT Sapiens?? Bats & birds can fly yet they are not the same specie. This is what CONVERGENT EVOLUTION is.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#2512 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
Similarity to Sumerian writing is obvious:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46ats_members/Li...
This writing is 2000 years older than Sumerian, which is a bit older than Egyptian. No way around that.
And here we see the even earlier PICTOGRAMS:
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/vinca.htm
Here again I post evidence. So whatchagonnado? Pretend it isn't there? LOL!!!
Earliest known writing on earth: VINCA, SE Europe, 5000 bc.
If those symbols are Pictograms, they are still not older than symbols from Africa since you have Pictograms that are much older.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#2513 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the dates for Egyptian “pictographs”?
And yes, there are earlier pictographic forms at Vinca.
You are desperately trying to find some way to negate Vinca, but you cannot. Your racism will not prevail over the facts.
Writing in Vinca: 5000 bc.
Pictograms in Africa go back as far as 20,000 years.
Nagas74

Taylor, MI

#2514 Nov 20, 2012
Vincan? Gtfoh you white racist troll. Besides,if anyone was writing in Europe in 5000 b.c.,you can bet it was black people anyways. Whites were still shoeless,grunting savages then.
Nagas74

Taylor, MI

#2515 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts in here indicate that you didn't learn much of anything, Afronazi.
To reject all academia, so you can follow some twisted Afronazi cult bullshit... that is laziness among other things.
You couldn't be bothered learning all that REAL information... no, just claim everyone was black and that takes care of it, right?
The Mideast is Semitic SW Asia. It is Eurasia, not Africa. You are daft. This is an example of why you didn't pay attention in school... so you could then believe any nonsense and not have REAL information in your head to contradict it.
Wrong again, racist Afronazi subhuman boy. The Maghreb and Mideast were populated by Eurasians. The Maghrebians came from the Mideast originally, so we are talking about essentially the same people.
They were Eurasians 30,000 years ago, not black. Too bad they intimidate you so much. Yes, they were in the Mideaset and Maghreb first. BOO HOO, Afronazi boy. Your non-knowledge is yet again punked by reality!
No, you lying halfwit, when I say EURASIANS I mean EURASIANs. Don't put words in my mouth or thoughts in my mind boy. I'll slap that goddam attitude out of you...
Meltdown time again huh? You mindless dolt. I love it when you lose control Cybernazi.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2516 Nov 20, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying PPL who have the same traits are all NOT Sapiens?? Bats & birds can fly yet they are not the same specie. This is what CONVERGENT EVOLUTION is.
Wrong. Convergent evolution can be between different populations of the same species.

Like the dark color of W Africans and that of Southern Indians... separately evolved, both from lighter ancestors, independently. That is convergent evolution.

The evolution of light skin also is an example, as I already indicated.

This is common knowledge to anthropologists, of which I am one, and obviously you are not.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#2517 Nov 20, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely but these are ur so called 'experts' teaching that is does.
SMH
Sure...case in point.......

check out this b.s. on the history channel(this week) "Mankind: The Story of All of Us'.....there's virtually NO references to Africa's contributions to "mankind". They even go so far as to show the "Egyptians as arabs".

Next..the majority of the series deals with....you guess it....the euro contributions to "mankind". I'm like wtf.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2519 Nov 20, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Pictograms in Africa go back as far as 20,000 years.
Bullshit. You lying racist subhuman spawn of scum.

Rock paintings are not pictograms, moron.

You don't even know what the words mean, boy.

You babbling racist rat... I think a trip from the exterminator is in order.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2520 Nov 20, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
Vincan? Gtfoh you white racist troll. Besides,if anyone was writing in Europe in 5000 b.c.,you can bet it was black people anyways. Whites were still shoeless,grunting savages then.
You lying racist piece of scum-spawned scum.

I'll melt you down, boy, over a slow flame.

You racist turd. Vincan writing was created by known people... they were Europeans, of course, mostly of Cro-Magnon descent.

5000 bc, boy. Whatchagonnado, Afronazi crybaby? LOL!!!

WRITING the oldest on earth, SE Europe.

Got anything NEAR that old from ANYWHERE? NO, you do not! LOL!!!

And also you have no evidence to contradict the solid evidence that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. Also, the Olmecs were from Soconusco. Also, there is NO evidence for Africans in America. Also, the Chinese were 100% Eurasian from the start. Also, Dravidians aren't from Africa.

LOL!!! AND FROSTY THE SNOWMAN IS WHITE!!!

SUCK ON THAT, asshole.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#2522 Nov 20, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY.....do you see what I mean about how snake-ish and slippery this bastard is when it comes to misrepresenting the facts.

Humans are one species that mutated away from our original African ancestors....but the base for all of us lies in Africa.

The racist trolls want you to believe the was some 'effing separate "human genesis" going on where traits appear which do not have their roots in Africa.

The racist want to dislodge Africa from the rest of the world soooo badly. Sigh..... I'm smh too.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2523 Nov 20, 2012
And those Guanches, smh... LOL!!! WHATCHAGONNADO, Afronazi dumbfucks?

LOL!!!
Barros Serrano

United States

#2524 Nov 20, 2012
Jiroft --- also with writing older than Sumer:

http://ewas.us/jiroft.htm

That is in southern Iran.

Elamite script from Jiroft:

http://www.cais-soas.com/News/2006/January200...

This is also older than Egyptian writing.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2525 Nov 20, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY.....do you see what I mean about how snake-ish and slippery this bastard is when it comes to misrepresenting the facts.
Humans are one species that mutated away from our original African ancestors....but the base for all of us lies in Africa.
The racist trolls want you to believe the was some 'effing separate "human genesis" going on where traits appear which do not have their roots in Africa.
The racist want to dislodge Africa from the rest of the world soooo badly. Sigh..... I'm smh too.
You're an ignoramus. You know nothing of evolution, boy.

MUTATION causes evolutionary change, that is the root of it. Then it is tried for its adaptive advantage, via natural selection. Therefore, traits arise which are NEW.

The traits of Eurasians are NOT traits which existed in Africa, if they are unique to Eurasians, you dumbass. So there are Africans with straight blonde hair? LOL!!! There are Africans who look like Mongols? LOL!!!

You're a certifiable cretin, boy. Mutation creates new traits. It happens all the time. And from the time of original sapiens, AFRICANS also mutated and changed, so they aer today NOT like the original sapiens, LOL!!! and there goes one of your favorite idiotic Afronazi racist supremacist beliefs, Mr. Original Man! LOL!!! In reality you're Mr. Heidelbergensis Hybrid, boy!!!
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#2526 Nov 20, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
Clearly ancient Blacks were migrated to Europe that's be proven. So ur "if anyone was writing in Europe in 5000 b.c.,you can bet it was black people anyways"......postulation is probably pretty accurate.

Now get ready for another ((((meltdown))))) from the 'king of trolls".
Barros Serrano

United States

#2528 Nov 20, 2012
The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000years.

The oldest civilization known is Vinca, 5000 bc.

Lower Egypt was mixed for millenia before civilization began in Upper Egypt.

Chinese civilization was created by 100% Eurasians.

There is no evidence for Africans in America before 1492.

The roots of Greek civilization are in Europe and Anatolia.

The Hebrews were Mideasterners just like their descendants the Jews of today.

Dravidians did not come from Africa.

ALL of this is proven, Afronazi loser misfits!

LOL!!!

Get an education, pendejos.
Egypt is AFRICA

United States

#2529 Nov 20, 2012
When you think of africa you think of blacks an their own land. When you speak of blacks being feom africa you need geographical lands, coordinates, sudan, egypt, ghana, ethiopia,etc. But to simply answer your question its in the DNA. Plus you used the word obsessed which means its like adictive or uncontroled concentration over africa. Like a trance induced state, more blacks are more intrested in africa then the 90's necause africa..ALL OF AFRICA is awaking and askung this one question "where am I?"
Nagas74

Taylor, MI

#2530 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying racist piece of scum-spawned scum.
I'll melt you down, boy, over a slow flame.
You racist turd. Vincan writing was created by known people... they were Europeans, of course, mostly of Cro-Magnon descent.
5000 bc, boy. Whatchagonnado, Afronazi crybaby? LOL!!!
WRITING the oldest on earth, SE Europe.
Got anything NEAR that old from ANYWHERE? NO, you do not! LOL!!!
And also you have no evidence to contradict the solid evidence that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. Also, the Olmecs were from Soconusco. Also, there is NO evidence for Africans in America. Also, the Chinese were 100% Eurasian from the start. Also, Dravidians aren't from Africa.
LOL!!! AND FROSTY THE SNOWMAN IS WHITE!!!
SUCK ON THAT, asshole.
Meltdown time! Your false 'facts' won't work. You are a rabid racist dog,foaming at the mouth. Your anger and hatred for black people can not be contained. You are a white racist troll. A Euronazi liar. Meltdown master Bareass,the African history usurping racist in denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Gay Ghost 1,460,396
William Ellison Jr - Largest Slave Owner was Bl... (Dec '10) 2 min richard w 62
A lot of immature black guys says that "eating ... (Mar '11) 3 min June 55
Whites:Ending Gold Standard,Normalizing Relatio... 5 min Tiny Dk 13
New Spider-Man movie: He has a black GF. 6 min The Burundi Dragons 8
another mudshark murdered by Toby 7 min KIP 23
Trump dump: Boeing? 11 min The Burundi Dragons 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Barros 50,883
Caught the wife with a white boy 16 min Darnel 30
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 17 min Darnel 35