Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egyp...
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#2269 Nov 19, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your lying racist mouth, boy. In person I'd shut if for you.
I'm no racist. You obviously are. Nor am I trolling, as I discuss these issues seriously, and constantly disprove you Afronazi bullshit.
And so you're pissy, since you have no evidence, you have no education, you can barely understand what you read, and you feel SO inferior in my presence! LOL It's more than a feeling, boy, you're inferior!
Go get an education before you attempt to step to such as me, boy.
So says a racist in denial who trolls black threads 24-7. Approaching Bareass Meltdown stage are we? That's usually when you start to send your threats of physical violence that you know you will never have to make good on. Cybernazi and an internet thug to boot. We know you are about as soft as a Twinkie filling.(and probably as white). Troll on troll,troll on. Not like you can do anything else.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2270 Nov 19, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
So says a racist in denial who trolls black threads 24-7. Approaching Bareass Meltdown stage are we? That's usually when you start to send your threats of physical violence that you know you will never have to make good on. Cybernazi and an internet thug to boot. We know you are about as soft as a Twinkie filling.(and probably as white). Troll on troll,troll on. Not like you can do anything else.
You are, it has been proven decisively, a moron and a racist.

Think you've got something to say, boy? You do not. You babble nonsense, and constantly.

Too bad you Afronazis are indeed pathetic and useless self-haters. Still you refuse to discuss real African cultures, you go on with your idiotic racist fantasies... you talk shit, and you lie lie lie lie lie lie.

Lying uneducated coward! You're nothing but a fool, boy!
Atari

Europe

#2272 Nov 19, 2012
Barros what makes you so sure you know about Africa more than Africans do?
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#2274 Nov 19, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You are, it has been proven decisively, a moron and a racist.
Think you've got something to say, boy? You do not. You babble nonsense, and constantly.
Too bad you Afronazis are indeed pathetic and useless self-haters. Still you refuse to discuss real African cultures, you go on with your idiotic racist fantasies... you talk shit, and you lie lie lie lie lie lie.
Lying uneducated coward! You're nothing but a fool, boy!
Barass Meltdown! I love it when you free your inner KKK mentality,you racist in denial.
If I were to hear this racial slur called "Afronazi"come out of yours or anyones' mouth in person,you or that person would be swallowing that word,and washing it down with 32 teeth. You had better thank God for the internet. It is the perfect avenue for a racist dunce like yourself.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2276 Nov 19, 2012
Atari wrote:
Barros what makes you so sure you know about Africa more than Africans do?
That is a cliche. Which Africans?

I know more about it than Afronazi morons who spend their time convincing themselves they are Hebrews or Moors or Vikings or whatever.

I have studied these matters. I know about anthropology, archaeology, history.

I know the evidence when I've seen it. And the evidence I speak of is mainstream and well known. The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. That is proven, beyond a doubt. End of story.

I know that.

Too bad Afronazi numbnuts in here can't discuss real African cultures and history as Bakari has suggested they do.

Instead they prefer to remain marginal and irrelevant nutcases and racist assholes.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#2278 Nov 19, 2012
So the moral of the story is....focus only on the parts of Africa and African history approved by Bakari the Tom and Bareass the white racist troll.
Atari

Europe

#2279 Nov 19, 2012
Suka la. Wanyangatsa, mybana ndiwena. Ahi ku lava laha wani. Famba sweswi.
Atari

Europe

#2280 Nov 19, 2012
U tsala matsimba. Awu tivi ntshumu, mybana.
Atari

Europe

#2281 Nov 19, 2012
Vanhu vantima vaku zondile. Ava ku lavi haha. Tsheketa kuhi nyangatsa.
Atari

Europe

#2282 Nov 19, 2012
Simple task for mister know it all, Barros. Identify and translate the bantu language in my prior post.

This should be a piece of cake since you are an expert on the subject.
Atari

Europe

#2283 Nov 19, 2012
Atari wrote:
Suka la. Wanyangatsa, mybana ndiwena. Ahi ku lava laha wani. Famba sweswi.
lavi*
Barros Serrano

United States

#2284 Nov 19, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barass Meltdown! I love it when you free your inner KKK mentality,you racist in denial.
If I were to hear this racial slur called "Afronazi"come out of yours or anyones' mouth in person,you or that person would be swallowing that word,and washing it down with 32 teeth. You had better thank God for the internet. It is the perfect avenue for a racist dunce like yourself.
You ARE an Afronazi, boy, and I will call you that in person and while I beat the racism out of you.

NAZIS are racist, and you're one, but you're the Afro variety, who thinks only blacks created civilization and you can freely claim everyone else's history because you feel like it.

What you FEEL, actually, is deep self-hatred for being black. That is the root of your problem, boy.

You come on down to Deming NM boy and count how many times I call you an Afronazi while stomping you into the desert sand.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2285 Nov 19, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
So the moral of the story is....focus only on the parts of Africa and African history approved by Bakari the Tom and Bareass the white racist troll.
The moral is, keep your grubby filthy greasy racist culture-vulture Afronazi paws off other peoples' histories, boy!

Got that, racist rat?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2286 Nov 19, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a cliche. Which Africans?
I know more about it than Afronazi morons who spend their time convincing themselves they are Hebrews or Moors or Vikings or whatever.
I have studied these matters. I know about anthropology, archaeology, history.
I know the evidence when I've seen it. And the evidence I speak of is mainstream and well known. The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. That is proven, beyond a doubt. End of story.
I know that.
Too bad Afronazi numbnuts in here can't discuss real African cultures and history as Bakari has suggested they do.
Instead they prefer to remain marginal and irrelevant nutcases and racist assholes.
Barros As an African, I'll tell you STRAIGHT UP ,YOu don't know a damn thing about Africa or africans , All you've been doing so far is copy pasting Euro-centric material swearing is the truth !
You don't know the north African geography you know nothing about its history !
More over after sending you links proving blacks where in north Africa first for over 15000 years and had there history depicted in the algerian desert and their mummification technics mastered in the Lybian desert ,you still havn't come with a single logical ,intellectual explanation of a traceless presence of caucasians in north africa "30000 Years" ago!
We've shown you how the Berberes themselves talk about their own history and have denied them being there more than 3000 Years!
BUT You Barros is pretending knowing better than berberes and other
africans their history how stupid is that ? YOU tell me
If you can't get proofs then give us a logical explaination ,NO Barros you ain't intelligent and your denial is proofs of your racism towards blacks !
Shame on you punk !
Barros Serrano

United States

#2288 Nov 19, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros As an African, I'll tell you STRAIGHT UP ,YOu don't know a damn thing about Africa or africans , All you've been doing so far is copy pasting Euro-centric material swearing is the truth !
You don't know the north African geography you know nothing about its history !
More over after sending you links proving blacks where in north Africa first for over 15000 years and had there history depicted in the algerian desert and their mummification technics mastered in the Lybian desert ,you still havn't come with a single logical ,intellectual explanation of a traceless presence of caucasians in north africa "30000 Years" ago!
We've shown you how the Berberes themselves talk about their own history and have denied them being there more than 3000 Years!
BUT You Barros is pretending knowing better than berberes and other
africans their history how stupid is that ? YOU tell me
If you can't get proofs then give us a logical explaination ,NO Barros you ain't intelligent and your denial is proofs of your racism towards blacks !
Shame on you punk !
Wrong, boy. I use no Eurocentric material. I know the SCIENCE and HISTORY. And I know far more about Africa than you do, French disco boy.

Those finds you name were not in the Maghreb, boy! They were in the Sahara!

And I have already posted the PROOF of Eurasians in theMaghreb by 30,000 years ago. And of course studies throughout the 30,000 years yield the same results: EURASIANS!!!

Africans got there 20,000 years ago. All of this is science. If the EVIDENCE and FACTS said otherwise, then I would say otherwise. But those are the facts.

YOU can't accept them simply because you're an Afro-supremacist racist, in other words, an Afronazi.

I have no racism toward anyone, boy, and if you say that in person I'll peel the skin off your face.

You filthy stinking MUSLIM!
Atari

Europe

#2289 Nov 19, 2012
Perhaps you could identify and translate this one: O tletse ka masepa, mpya kwena.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2290 Nov 19, 2012
Atari wrote:
Perhaps you could identify and translate this one: O tletse ka masepa, mpya kwena.
Perhaps you could consult a history book which will explain to you when the Bantu migrations took place, and why those remains at Lake Turkana could not have been Bantu.

Instead, you'd rather smartass, since you are after all an uneducated and gutless racist piece of shit.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2291 Nov 19, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, boy. I use no Eurocentric material. I know the SCIENCE and HISTORY. And I know far more about Africa than you do, French disco boy.
Those finds you name were not in the Maghreb, boy! They were in the Sahara!
And I have already posted the PROOF of Eurasians in theMaghreb by 30,000 years ago. And of course studies throughout the 30,000 years yield the same results: EURASIANS!!!
Africans got there 20,000 years ago. All of this is science. If the EVIDENCE and FACTS said otherwise, then I would say otherwise. But those are the facts.
YOU can't accept them simply because you're an Afro-supremacist racist, in other words, an Afronazi.
I have no racism toward anyone, boy, and if you say that in person I'll peel the skin off your face.
You filthy stinking MUSLIM!
Situate the Sahara & the Maghreb on a map blackeyed pea !
Then tell us how the central northern part of the sahara is different from the maghreb !
You're such an idiot !
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#2292 Nov 19, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE an Afronazi, boy, and I will call you that in person and while I beat the racism out of you.
NAZIS are racist, and you're one, but you're the Afro variety, who thinks only blacks created civilization and you can freely claim everyone else's history because you feel like it.
What you FEEL, actually, is deep self-hatred for being black. That is the root of your problem, boy.
You come on down to Deming NM boy and count how many times I call you an Afronazi while stomping you into the desert sand.
Yeah....right. More empty threats from the lifeless,black forum haunting,racist troll;Bareass Simpatico. At best you're just a "tough typer". I would meet you anywhere you'd like Cybernazi. As if you could manage me even if you had the heart to actually show up. Better you sit your old racist ass down and remain a black thread obsessed Cyberbazi. You have the trolling down pat already,why leave your area of expertise to get my size 11s up your Eurocentric ass?
Dark man

Newark, NJ

#2293 Nov 19, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
gutless racist piece of shit.
I hope hamas blows your country to hell. Racist troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,207
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 28 min human 30
Immigrants and Latinos surpass BM in every area... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Africans View USA / West as Enemies and are Des... 1 hr sbt 5
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr sbt 14
Why dumb BM remain lost 1 hr sbt 1
Time for Blacks to ADOPT a Black Language 1 hr sbt 15
Rape by Cop 2 hr sbt 49
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 7 hr Reinhard Heydrich 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 11 hr youll shoot your ... 247
More from around the web