Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Thanx even tho u never saw my picture lol
cookie monsta

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 6, 2013
why would she want you,you are a terrible listener.she's not a redbone she is caramel.they usually taste like butterscotch though.lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Smirks.. Heapz of lonely men.. Lol.. Shes a fat butch.. man.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Desperate mofo's on topix.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#9 Sep 6, 2013
Swade wrote:
Desperate mofo's on topix.
ha ha ha ha ha ha..

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Location hidden

#13 Sep 6, 2013
For Just Cause wrote:
If you think that fat funky weave wearing welfare slob is fine you must be as blind as Stevie Wonder.
all those dnt apply to me so im not mad lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Sep 6, 2013
cookie monsta wrote:
why would she want you,you are a terrible listener.she's not a redbone she is caramel.they usually taste like butterscotch though.lol
true true..

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 Sep 7, 2013
OGRSA wrote:
<quoted text> You blind fool! I read somewhere she's a white man who spills white power.
im a blk woman lol Everytime u blks disagree with me on something ..when i expose blk men..im called a white man tht poses to be blk lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#25 Sep 8, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text> Its all fun man!! Let me tell you something real. No black man in his correct mind would take a blackwomen from a dam island serious. Who do you know thats with a dam refugee immigrant from a drug rat roach infested craphole? Nobody cause these people values are bacwards cause their homelands are worthless, soo you expect them to be f*ckedup! Its all fun.
Lol I dnt care I dnt even date BMW..so go ahead dnt take me serious haha....thanx. for the thread tho..glad my dyke azz is on ur mind lmbao

Level 3

Location hidden

#26 Sep 8, 2013
Whoops auto correct ..*.bm*

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#27 Sep 8, 2013
Mint cookie look so fine.. Till she turned around.. And look like a burnt c°okie.. Ha ha ha ha

Level 3

Location hidden

#28 Sep 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Mint cookie look so fine.. Till she turned around.. And look like a burnt c°okie.. Ha ha ha ha
lol u maaaad bruh?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#30 Sep 8, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>lol u maaaad bruh?
u r.. Lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#31 Sep 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u r.. Lol
Wow just stop talking to me..every thread im on u always have to say something lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#33 Sep 8, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Wow just stop talking to me..every thread im on u always have to say something lol
maybe cause i like to remind u how u put.. God in ur sexual fantasy.. R u that sick like a negro woman who abuses a 2 year old with a stick.. That u would say that bout god.. On Par with ur lesbian fantasy.. Lol, ur old and ugly.. U already fat.. Then what.. Lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#34 Sep 8, 2013
OGRSA wrote:
<quoted text> She hates AA men and love African men. I told her worthless whitwashed goatmouth azz to kill herself. I really want to kill that slug.
lol I dnt love any men...so stop flattering yourself.And if u dare step in my Hood u will know what will happen to u right?yea u do..and u ain't gonna do shot I'll beat u with my bear hands and then throw ur burnt azz in the nearest dumpster where ur ugly African azz belongs

Level 3

Location hidden

#35 Sep 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>maybe cause i like to remind u how u put.. God in ur sexual fantasy.. R u that sick like a negro woman who abuses a 2 year old with a stick.. That u would say that bout god.. On Par with ur lesbian fantasy.. Lol, ur old and ugly.. U already fat.. Then what.. Lol
U related lol..who writes like tht

Level 3

Location hidden

#36 Sep 8, 2013
*Retarted*
Milly

New Brunswick, NJ

#38 Sep 8, 2013
lol @ this thread

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#39 Sep 8, 2013
Such a positive thread until the unwanted show their insecurity. Somoan stalks blk women daily
It pretends to be a man but its post screams insecure lonely manly female.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 7 min ChristineM 460
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 15 min Stupid Thread 257
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min King Clutch 1,129,383
Run The Republicans are coming 21 min Nbam 49
No Work, Lousey Schools: 33 min The Irony 11
Frank, and NoMo....GITcho azzes in here and FAC... (Mar '13) 34 min The Irony 8
Is APV sexually attractive? 35 min APV 6
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 51 min alldaylong20141990 313
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 53 min alldaylong20141990 152
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr alldaylong20141990 543
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr African AE 26,525
WW Refuses to Obey Quarantine-May Spread Virus ! 2 hr Be_Real_Fool 35

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE