A Caucasian(WW)can have a black baby,...

A Caucasian(WW)can have a black baby,but a AA(BW) can not have a black baby.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Hoodoo you do?”

Since: May 08

Mississippi & (TEXAS)

#1 Jul 18, 2009
What I dont understand this concept.
Does anyone understand the meaning?

A Caucasian woman/AA(BM)= Bi Racial Child
A AA(BW)/Caucasian male = Bi Racial Child

They both make bi racial children so whats the meaning?

If so please explain.

Thank You :D

Caucasian

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Flushing, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2009
I don't understand. In your title did you really mean a "Black baby" or was that a typo. Anyway this is what I noticed, when a Bi-racial child is born to an African American/Black mother and a Caucasian or even Asian father the child looks more mixed. They take more from their father's genes than anything maybe it's because the man's genes is more dominant.

A white woman and man can have a Black baby, this is true. But that is only when mixing with a Black person. Black people can have babies of all shades.

“Hoodoo you do?”

Since: May 08

Mississippi & (TEXAS)

#4 Jul 18, 2009
Noelle212 wrote:
I don't understand. In your title did you really mean a "Black baby" or was that a typo. Anyway this is what I noticed, when a Bi-racial child is born to an African American/Black mother and a Caucasian or even Asian father the child looks more mixed. They take more from their father's genes than anything maybe it's because the man's genes is more dominant.
A white woman and man can have a Black baby, this is true. But that is only when mixing with a Black person. Black people can have babies of all shades.
I am so extremely sorry for the confusion. The tittle was a typo. I really hate you cannot edit after posting :(.

I have heard the fathers gene are dominant. My husbands bi racial Black/White. He gets mistaken for every race except his mixture. His Mother was white. I was just curious to understand I hear the concept a lot but no one every has and answer.

Thanks So much for replying!!!

Once again I am extremely worry about the typo :)

“I think ur all crazy!!!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2009
this is confusing..lol where do people get their views from, do they have that many bi-racial children, but i guess you have to think about it

PaulSmall

“Black on Black violence”

Since: Jul 09

IS crime prevention

#6 Jul 18, 2009
Bella Morte wrote:
<quoted text>
The tittle was a typo.
Please stop....I can't BREATHE
... I'm laughing to DEATH!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 08

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jul 18, 2009
Bella Morte wrote:
What I dont understand this concept.
Does anyone understand the meaning?
A Caucasian woman/AA(BM)= Bi Racial Child
A AA(BW)/Caucasian male = Bi Racial Child
They both make bi racial children so whats the meaning?
If so please explain.
Thank You :D
Caucasian
Yes I will explain it to you being I am an expert in this field..LOL

A white woman can have a black baby because the baby is not going to look white by a black man.

But a black woman can not have a white baby with a white man because she is black and therefore the baby is going to be black no matter what.

See how simple that was? Anymore stupid questions?

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Flushing, NY

#8 Jul 18, 2009
Bella Morte wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so extremely sorry for the confusion. The tittle was a typo. I really hate you cannot edit after posting :(.
I have heard the fathers gene are dominant. My husbands bi racial Black/White. He gets mistaken for every race except his mixture. His Mother was white. I was just curious to understand I hear the concept a lot but no one every has and answer.
Thanks So much for replying!!!
Once again I am extremely worry about the typo :)
Nah it's cool girl, don't sweat it :)
I guess it all boils down to genetics. I think it is very possible for Black woman to have a child who favors their Caucasian features. For instance I was just looking at Garcelle Beauvais twins the other day. They look white.

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uplo...

So does Stacey Dash's daughter.

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uplo...

“Hoodoo you do?”

Since: May 08

Mississippi & (TEXAS)

#9 Jul 18, 2009
Can We Talk wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I will explain it to you being I am an expert in this field..LOL
A white woman can have a black baby because the baby is not going to look white by a black man.
But a black woman can not have a white baby with a white man because she is black and therefore the baby is going to be black no matter what.
See how simple that was? Anymore stupid questions?
Well excuse me for asking a question?
There's no such thing as a stupid question.

See how simple that was? Anymore moronic responses?

PaulSmall

“Black on Black violence”

Since: Jul 09

IS crime prevention

#10 Jul 18, 2009
Bella Morte wrote:
<quoted text>
Well excuse me for asking a question?
There's no such thing as a stupid question.
See how simple that was? Anymore moronic responses?
Nope.
The 'tittle" says it all...

Since: Mar 08

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jul 18, 2009
Bella Morte wrote:
<quoted text>
Well excuse me for asking a question?
There's no such thing as a stupid question.
See how simple that was? Anymore moronic responses?
Actually it was the only right answer because it is a fact. You were the dumbass for asking such a stupid f--ked up question in the first place.

“SiMPLE AMAZiNG.”

Since: Jun 09

Beverly Hills,CA

#12 Jul 18, 2009
I don't really get it.

But what I seem when a white women have a bi-racial child the child looks mixed or just black (Halle Berry or Barrack Obama).

But when a black women that have a bi-racial child looks whiter or just biracial. Just like Garcelle Beauvais twins they look more white than black.

Or sometimes it doesn’t really because look at Lenny Kravitz he looks just like a brown skinned black men.

“SiMPLE AMAZiNG.”

Since: Jun 09

Beverly Hills,CA

#13 Jul 18, 2009
opps error!

*matter

PaulSmall

“Black on Black violence”

Since: Jul 09

IS crime prevention

#14 Jul 18, 2009
Here's the thing;
If you typed out "I'm a black women, but I'm not all black woman",
....you MIGHT get away with calling it a typo.

But if you type "I'm a black woman", and then
"Oh, I meant white woman",
.......that's NOT a "typo".

Typo means typographical error. It is a misstroked key. Like if you hit the t twice in the word "title", and it comes out "tittle", or if you miss a keystroke, and type the word "smething".

Those are "typos".

The wrong word is,
....the wrong dam word.

But,
... "but no one every has and answer."
.....is straight up illiteracy.

Stop making excuses.

Since: Mar 08

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jul 18, 2009
xxChristinaxx wrote:
I don't really get it.
But what I seem when a white women have a bi-racial child the child looks mixed or just black (Halle Berry or Barrack Obama).
But when a black women that have a bi-racial child looks whiter or just biracial. Just like Garcelle Beauvais twins they look more white than black.
Or sometimes it doesn’t really because look at Lenny Kravitz he looks just like a brown skinned black men.
The male has the stronger color genes that is why in most cases not all cases bi-racial children from a black woman/white man is lighter than from a white woman/black man.

“SiMPLE AMAZiNG.”

Since: Jun 09

Beverly Hills,CA

#16 Jul 18, 2009
Noelle212 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah it's cool girl, don't sweat it :)
I guess it all boils down to genetics. I think it is very possible for Black woman to have a child who favors their Caucasian features. For instance I was just looking at Garcelle Beauvais twins the other day. They look white.
http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uplo...
So does Stacey Dash's daughter.
http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uplo...
Aww Stacey daughter is so cute!
Millie

Newark, NJ

#17 Jul 18, 2009
Sometimes it depends on the complexion of the black parent. Sometimes it depends on th genes of both parents. Who's ever gene is strongest will show more in the child. Sometimes the child resembles both parents. Sometimes the child is so mixed up that they don't resemble either parent. It all has to do with genetics.

“Hoodoo you do?”

Since: May 08

Mississippi & (TEXAS)

#18 Jul 18, 2009
Thank you to everyone who respond nicely.
Hopefully you will have a wonderful day.

Since: Mar 08

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jul 18, 2009
Bella Morte wrote:
Thank you to everyone who respond nicely.
Hopefully you will have a wonderful day.
I know you are referring to me so you are most welcome..LOL

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Flushing, NY

#21 Jul 18, 2009
xxChristinaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww Stacey daughter is so cute!
I agree..she's a little cutie but then agian look at her momma.
sweetchic

Anchorage, AK

#22 Jan 22, 2010
I cant believe idiots believe that. Men's genes are NOT dominant. Children get there genes from 50% mother and 50% father. It is even. One of my friends is biracial. Her father is black and her mother is white. My friend's skin color is white like her mom. Her hair is blond and she has blue eyes.(Her hair texture is more Afro like). That is not true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ReplaceGOP 1,578,893
What Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Blacks? 4 min the boundaries of... 5
Whites Losing Their Biggest Privilege: Ability ... 4 min Alert 17
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 6 min Hashtag THX 8
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 20 min the boundaries of... 445
Old white men with younger black women (May '11) 23 min rickyricardo 145
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 24 min Fun Facts 8
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 1 hr JIM CROW IS BACK 55
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Dan Snow 22
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 6 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 6 hr a jig is a tool 18
More from around the web