Blacks beware whites are ready or war!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2012
You can say I am paranoid but the fact that states are actually trying to leave the USA proves that whites are angry and they may attack this country. My people we need to be on the look out for these crazies. The end of America really is nearing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/texa...
Dont be afraid

Washington, DC

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Do you see hoe powerful unity can be?

You have already seen all the minorities plus some whites join together and we make these petitioners look like the minority.

As long as we all are united they can cry all they want. It's time they wear the shoes we have been wearing for so long.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#3 Nov 14, 2012
The United States Supreme Court ruled unilateral secession unconstitutional while commenting that revolution or consent of the states could lead to a successful secession.

"“I can see the irony,” he said of seeking federal recognition to help finance secession,“but that just goes to highlight some of the restrictions that the federal government places on organizations.”

Of course, the U.S. Constitution doesn’t provide for any state to leave the union, and in 1869 the Supreme Court ruled that secession is illegal and unconstitutional."

http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/2789881-95...
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#4 Nov 14, 2012
When will you silly people wake up and realize we are already at war, only it's not a war fought between blacks and whites. These two groups are only part of the battle. The war is much bigger, and the wager of the war is sitting in his tower laughing at us all.

White Man Rising
(soon available)

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
When will you silly people wake up and realize we are already at war, only it's not a war fought between blacks and whites. These two groups are only part of the battle. The war is much bigger, and the wager of the war is sitting in his tower laughing at us all.
White Man Rising
(soon available)
True!

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#8 Nov 14, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
White Man Rising
(soon available)
Got to agree with you on that.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Rich whites still control the money in this country and they'll call out the National Guard if any poor white trash threaten to cause disorder. I want everyone here to understand that all we deal with here on Topix is poor white trash. The white men with the power don't have time to argue with blacks all day.
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#10 Nov 14, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
You can say I am paranoid but the fact that states are actually trying to leave the USA proves that whites are angry and they may attack this country. My people we need to be on the look out for these crazies. The end of America really is nearing.
Them white mfs got issues with you AAs not Asians, Africans etc
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#11 Nov 14, 2012
bdcsr wrote:
Rich whites still control the money in this country and they'll call out the National Guard if any poor white trash threaten to cause disorder. I want everyone here to understand that all we deal with here on Topix is poor white trash. The white men with the power don't have time to argue with blacks all day.
Can you possibly get any more naive as to who truly runs this country and ultimate wants to run the world? Get off Topix right now and go feed your mind.

White Man Rising
(for the awakened)

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Just throw some meth on the ground an a few pills,WARS OVER

Location hidden

#13 Nov 14, 2012
bdcsr wrote:
Well said.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 14, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you possibly get any more naive as to who truly runs this country and ultimate wants to run the world? Get off Topix right now and go feed your mind.
White Man Rising
(for the awakened)
Who do you think runs the world.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#15 Nov 14, 2012
sassyntrashy,
Thank you.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Them white mfs got issues with you AAs not Asians, Africans etc
I don't think that anybody care about Africans in this situation. Whites generally like Asians but may whites complain about US jobs going to Asian countries so the may take it out on Asians.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 14, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
Ah yes, the long awaited race war. We have always been at war with the white racist regime. However, the very system that these Anti-Americans had professed to love, will work against them.
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#18 Nov 14, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think runs the world.
I better not say. Last time I did, I was banned from a site FOREVER. Not only could I not post, but they blocked my IP so I couldn't even view the site. This is some serious stuff going on. You people better wake up.

White Man Rising
(coming soon)
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

#19 Nov 14, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I better not say. Last time I did, I was banned from a site FOREVER. Not only could I not post, but they blocked my IP so I couldn't even view the site. This is some serious stuff going on. You people better wake up.
White Man Rising
(coming soon)
Der ewige...

Location hidden

#20 Nov 14, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
White Man Rising
(coming soon)
I have a feeling that it is the same group that everybody else is blaming for running the world. Just one question do those you expect to be running the world initials begin with a Z?
Betty

Buies Creek, NC

#21 Nov 14, 2012
Thaaaaat's nice, dear.

(flips page)
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#22 Nov 14, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that anybody care about Africans in this situation. Whites generally like Asians but may whites complain about US jobs going to Asian countries so the may take it out on Asians.
White mfs aint got problems with no Africans

They let africsns in elite colleges, high profile jobs, etc unlike you AA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 8 min johnplustwomore 381
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,232,969
Black Men Opened "Pandora's Box" on IR for BW/WM! 26 min MaceohatesWM 1
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 27 min Go Blue Forever 264
Old Troll Maceo-Hunting Sites angry at BW/WM co... 31 min Sadbuttrue 1
Maceo's Upset-Attractive BW dating WM- He's Tro... 32 min Sadbuttrue 1
Maceo Karma-So much for your hatred of Black wo... 34 min Sadbuttrue 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 48 min johnplustwomore 120,642
All women prefer white men 1 hr Sadbuttrue 4,659
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 7 hr jimp 106
why do white people hate other races so much 8 hr siftvanilla 399
More from around the web