Why do african-american women do not ...
xyz

Brooklyn, NY

#487 Oct 9, 2007
More bull$hit from a fat sow!
Conscience Sister wrote:
Asian men have even smaller penises then white men thats why. Plus a black woman would look absolutely ridiculous with an chinese man in my opinion.

“Still dreaming...”

Since: Dec 06

Among the unlucky stars....

#488 Oct 9, 2007
Conscience Sister wrote:
Asian men have even smaller penises then white men thats why. Plus a black woman would look absolutely ridiculous with an chinese man in my opinion.
Why are you hating?
Honestly, do you think anyone in this group really cares? Do you honestly think you're changing people's opinions with all this?

Let's see...I read your above post and I'm still attracted to asian men. Seems like it's mission UN-accomplished, eh?
Shio

Japan

#489 Oct 9, 2007
Conscience Sister wrote:
I'm with a Japanese guy and I can say that we look pretty damn good together. You're just saying things you've heard which isn't fair. Not to sound really offensive bit you kind of have more meat to you, and I'm sure you would be one of the first to complain if someone said 'Black girls are fatter than white ones'

x
cheeky

UK

#490 Oct 10, 2007
Conscience Sister wrote:
as if they would want you...gurl please, LOL!!

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

Walnut Creek, OH

#491 Oct 12, 2007
BreeCheese wrote:
I'm surprised that this thread is still going. Wow.
Yeah, all the threads on black women interracial dating seem to.

See

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8HUT1F754IC3...

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

Walnut Creek, OH

#492 Oct 12, 2007
Whoops, wrong thread. Just look at the replies to this one:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6UO681HT2UA6...

or any I presented here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TM57N3LUNEA18...
Carribean

Palm Bay, FL

#493 Oct 13, 2007
Thats a good question, I have never in my life seen a black women with an asian guy. I guess cause asian guys dont have the confidents yet
Nommosdream

Canton, OH

#494 Oct 13, 2007
Carribean wrote:
Thats a good question, I have never in my life seen a black women with an asian guy. I guess cause asian guys dont have the confidents yet
i really, really think that is the case...sigh, so sad.
Victor

Shenzhen, China

#495 Oct 21, 2007
thats true.it's simply because asian men are too soft,too feminine,1 minute men,have small/thin/ short d&#@s.no offence but that's how it is.
Melissa

AOL

#496 Oct 21, 2007
Its funny after reading so many posts on this entire site i notice a trend of people describing their"pedigrees"... "full breeds ""Half breeds"full of this half of that ...quarters of this "ect ect ect We are not DOGGYS PEOPLE !LOl its silly to describe yourselves that way!!!Please rise up and take a lead people we are Human and its only our business to know the extent of our own family trees .

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

#497 Oct 21, 2007
Conscience Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian men have even smaller penises then white man thats why. Besides Asian men are not attractive at all. I think black females have more testosterone then Asian men do.
I have never once seen you post a good response to a post. I wonder if you go around asking every man you see how big are their dicks? Of Course not all asians and white have small dick. Just like not all hispanics and blacks have big dicks.
I hope you think before you talk cause what you said made you look stupid and ignorant.
Curiousplus

New York, NY

#498 Oct 21, 2007
Conscience Sister wrote:
You find Asian guys unattractive so you probably never seen up close a naked Chinese guy(let alone many)....So how do you know they all have small penises?
Curiousplus

New York, NY

#499 Oct 21, 2007
To add to the previous post. Even if you're doctor who thoroughly examined many Chinese guys, they probably are not fully aroused for you to make a judgement.

“All I want is a little respect”

Since: Sep 07

United States

#500 Oct 21, 2007
I had to laugh when I saw this thread. Sometimes I wonder where these questions come from. :) But to answer the OP I will agree that I have not seen too many Black females-Asian male relationships but at the same time I have never heard a black female say that she never found asian males unattractive. I grew up in California so interracial dating is not a big deal. There are some fine Asian males out there. Now that I am living in Memphis, TN....well that is another story. I think it is all about the environment.
bella

AOL

#501 Nov 2, 2007
I am a african american woman and my boyfriend is korean/white. I will be honest. I have been asked out by korean men, but I always said no. Not that I wasn't attracted I just thought there would be too much of a cultural difference. My boyfriend was born in Korea but raised in the States. People do look at us when we are out. Not in bad in a bad way, in a curious way actually, because you rarely see the mix.

I do get the hard stares from black men, which I find extremely unfair. Even though I think it's more so sexist than racist. Most men hate to see "their" women dating outside their race. But there is an unspoken acceptance when they do it.

“Lets get drunk and then screw”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Liquordale

#502 Nov 2, 2007
bella wrote:
I am a african american woman and my boyfriend is korean/white. I will be honest. I have been asked out by korean men, but I always said no. Not that I wasn't attracted I just thought there would be too much of a cultural difference. My boyfriend was born in Korea but raised in the States. People do look at us when we are out. Not in bad in a bad way, in a curious way actually, because you rarely see the mix.
I do get the hard stares from black men, which I find extremely unfair. Even though I think it's more so sexist than racist. Most men hate to see "their" women dating outside their race. But there is an unspoken acceptance when they do it.
I concur with your experiences, but have you not received the same stares from AW? I find them even more intimidating then the stare-down or blatant comments of shock/disapproval from BM. Then again the shock & curiosity from White or other non-Black or non-Asian persons are fun to deal with.

The cultural difference is difficult but also means fewer dull moments. I've also avoided potential similar relationships on a few occasions because of the potential of culture-clashing. Needless to say if you've read my (detailed) posts on the AMBW thread it's not my first such relationship, yet nonetheless still keeps me my on my toes.
mak

New York, NY

#504 Nov 3, 2007
Destiny85 wrote:
I dated a Vietnamese guy once, and he was so cute. My sister dated a Korean man.
When I dated black men they were always "black nerds" <--- LOVED them.
Would you say Asians are the best romantically.
Chrissy

AOL

#505 Nov 3, 2007
Well Im an African American woman and I would like to date an Asian, Japanese, or any race of men. In Tennessee, certain parts do have mixed relationships and in some they dont. Some tend to be afraid or something. Really I just want to know different cultures. Im tired of dating black men.
mak

New York, NY

#507 Nov 3, 2007
Destiny85 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were ALL equally romantic and sweet.
That was my plot to make the world think that Asians are the best lovers. You didn't play along and my plot is obviously ruin.

No hard feelings and thanks for responding.

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

#508 Nov 3, 2007
Chris German wrote:
I´ve been around in New York etc., the only couples I´ve never saw were african-american/ black women with chinese or japanese men. Why not? Is it true that asian men and vice versa black women don´t feel each other attractive?
I watched in 2005 a show where black women dated only whites, latinos or blacks but refused even thinking about chinese men etc. Is this behaviour not called reverse racism?
Let me know
Chris
I've seen at least 2 black women/asian men in my lifetime. I've never been asked out by one. I'd date one if he asked me out and if I were attracted to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,681,311
White House doc: “Trump healthy and did exceedi... 5 min Joey 20
Trump is Officially OBESE 5 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 19
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 37,780
So Trumps grandfather was Pimp.... 8 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 3
Teaching Children LIES & False History Is CHILD... 9 min KIP 4
Racist White People on MLK Day. 11 min KIP 70
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 12 min KIP 79
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 58 min Red Crosse 92
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 10 hr The Laughing Axe 164
More from around the web