Why do biracial people insist that th...

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#155 Oct 29, 2013
@Spider...,

I was questioned 'what kind of "N" is you but never my admixture:))

Hoddesdon, UK

#156 Oct 29, 2013
@Spider...

You are top notch IMO:)

Hoddesdon, UK

#157 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
They did suck up to whites. They begged for jobs and stuff.
Jamaicans didn't do that... They adapted and changed in ways to suit white people.
Basically, some white people like carnival, so you dance for them.
They don't care for Jamaican history, so they hardly teach it in school... Get it?
I just said what has changed. NOBODY uses the term half caste anymore, because it's NOW considered racist.
Freddie, you're not black.... You're just an old pathetic half caste who wants to be black like me.
Wtf are you talking about..Jamaicans didn't beg for Jobs..remember Jamaicans were invited to the UK...Jamaicans didn't beg...it was Whites that begged...now Jamaican culure has established a firm foothold in the UK.

What you think about me is unimportant..it’s what I think about myself thats important.

Hoddesdon, UK

#158 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Freddie, you're not black.... You're just an old pathetic half caste who wants to be black like me.
I do NOT want to be like you trust.
Ms Vee

Waterloo, Canada

#159 Oct 29, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
a chink (or jap)..followed by an obviously BLACK woman..followed by-what appears to be- a cracker cave beast..
your point???
Thanks for proving my point... that "jap" is half black and so is that woman that you think is white (Quincy Jones' daughter. But yet you will still have morons that want to debate if mixed people are black. And that sir (maybe ma'am) is my point.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#161 Oct 30, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you talking about..Jamaicans didn't beg for Jobs..remember Jamaicans were invited to the UK...Jamaicans didn't beg...it was Whites that begged...now Jamaican culure has established a firm foothold in the UK.
What you think about me is unimportant..it’s what I think about myself thats important.
they were INVITED for crappy jobs like cleaning up the streets acne tube stations.
They BEGGED AND FOUGHT for better jobs like driving busses.

They kissed ass for decent jobs like lawyers.

You're old as hell and don't even know the history of your people
Albert B

Romford, UK

#162 Oct 30, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT want to be like you trust.
Well, you want to be black, silly zebra.

LOL the zebra wants to be a black stallion.
Ms Vee

Kitchener, Canada

#163 Oct 31, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the F is your azz to play 'Decider' of a person's racial ancestry?
That's THEIR call..not yours.
Period.
Um....are you stupid or just retarded?

Those two women (Kimora Lee and Rashida Jones) you called jap and cracker are half black (therefore not black). Thats not me "decoding" anything but pointing out facts? Do you have a difficulty defining the word fact?
Ms Vee

Kitchener, Canada

#164 Oct 31, 2013
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know but for the most part we identify as African american...
African America ns in general carry Y chromosome from a European grandfather or great father.
Whats your point??? The X and Y chromosomes determine your GENDER not your race.
Ms Vee

Waterloo, Canada

#165 Oct 31, 2013
Ms Vee wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....are you stupid or just retarded?
Those two women (Kimora Lee and Rashida Jones) you called jap and cracker are half black (therefore not black). Thats not me "decoding" anything but pointing out facts? Do you have a difficulty defining the word fact?
Correction...deciding

Hoddesdon, UK

#166 Nov 2, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>they were INVITED for crappy jobs like cleaning up the streets acne tube stations.
They BEGGED AND FOUGHT for better jobs like driving busses.
They kissed ass for decent jobs like lawyers.
You're old as hell and don't even know the history of your people
I prefer to say we helped rebuild Britain and, Jamaicans will forever be respected for that...you won’t read about that in the history books.

You do know it was a mixed race man (Paul Stephenson) African Father/White English Mother that brought about change in Bristol...he lead the march against institutional racism in Bristol...blows your argument out the water, AGAIN.

What do know about your history..one minute you are Jamaican the next you are Ghanian while placing Eastern Europeans on a pedestal..you are all over the place.

Hoddesdon, UK

#168 Nov 2, 2013
*stir crazy:)

Hoddesdon, UK

#169 Nov 2, 2013
@Albert B...,

"BRITAIN has been hit by a ­Romanian crimewave with the equivalent of 15 arrests a day by one police force alone." The Express, February 27, 2013

"That is the equivalent of 15 Romanians being held by the police every day. There are only estimated to be 68,000 living in the UK. It puts Romania second only to Poland in the list of countries with the most citizens arrested in London – but there are around half a million Poles in Britain." The Daily Mail. February 27, 2013...."

YOU D!CKHEAD.
socalRealist

Riverside, CA

#170 Nov 3, 2013
no body wants to be black. LOL look at n***ers trying to flatter themselves. NEWS FLASH: NOT EVEN BLACKS INSIST ON BEING BLACK.

Hoddesdon, UK

#171 Nov 4, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
I agree with Albert B when he says mixed people don't look black. People claim that Halle Berry don't look mixed when she does. And the blacks who look like her are equally mixed with white blood.
Thats ok..you are entitled to your opinion. You seen her in cat woman..it was clear she sees herself as a Black women...makes no never mind what you think in her mind...she is a strong minded high achiever.

Hoddesdon, UK

#172 Nov 4, 2013
@sassy..,

Thanks for bringing Halle up..she is a true Black woman...that is why the directors of spider woman picked her and she sure as he!! delivered.

She carried herself like a proud Black woman.

Hoddesdon, UK

#173 Nov 4, 2013
@sasy..,

It’s like Blaxploitation rearing its ugly head again. Remember superfly and how they made Ron O’Neal look White...Blacks sidled up to him..he was the bees knees back then.

Now all of a sudden its Halle it is somehow different..I smell a rat.

Hoddesdon, UK

#174 Nov 4, 2013
@Sassy..I think you are a babe in the woods..easily lead or you just like steering it up becuase you have nothing better to do...I'm NOT mad like that.

I'm from Madchester but I'm not mad like that.

Hoddesdon, UK

#175 Nov 4, 2013
@Sassy...,

Nothing changes..it will always be that way...you have to use what you got to earn a crust, sassy.
You sidle up to negative posters becuase that is where you feel most comfortable...you know f/k all about them... you just naturally flow that way.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176 Nov 5, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats ok..you are entitled to your opinion. You seen her in cat woman..it was clear she sees herself as a Black women...makes no never mind what you think in her mind...she is a strong minded high achiever.
Mixed women see themselves as black because there is no other option. But yes she is a high achiever because she never gave up on Hollywood and she won.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min cathy1691823 1,419,380
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 7 min Phoenix Ascended 39
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 24 min Ronald 366
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 37 min Amanda 16
Let Blacks Be Black 39 min ChiCubby 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 41 min Michel Montvert 527
News Usher hopes movie will lead to more about histo... 43 min ABORT BLACK YOOF 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr KiloEcho 47,866
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 5 hr LION 19
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 6 hr MICHA 43
More from around the web