“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#87 Oct 16, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
@Mint cookies...,
Mixed down the line?..
Let me ask you..who are you to decide which group a mixed race kid chooses to align themselves with...are you facing society as a mixed race kid?..NO..so you will never know..itís all speculation where your concerned.I doubt you.ve even had a heart to heart with a mixed race kid.
u still not getting it...ALL blk americans are not mixed!! And if they are they are only dwn the line which doesnt count ...if u are more than 50%blk then u are just blk thts it.Just give up u black americans will never be mixed..only biracials are..with opposite Race parents..tht is mixed.Let the truely mixed people be mixed..the people so called mixed dwn the line..the percentage is usually waay to small to even count so its just ridiculous.Damn do i have to beat it into u tht ur asses are mostly blk and thts it? Retard ass typical blk american get sum pride

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#88 Oct 16, 2013
@Albert..,

Your thread is misplaced..you canít chat sh!t like that to a Black American..they donít think like you do.

Manchester, UK

#89 Oct 16, 2013
@Mink cookies...,

Where did I mention Black American being mixed?.

My point is if a mixed race kid chooses to align themselves with Black people we should support them 100%.

Anyway..the only losers at the end of the day will be the Parent that turn their back on their kids.

Iím old school and Iíve seen it unfold. Iím back in day 60s, and I know what was happening in my community back in the 40s when Black Americans infiltrated my community and White women where throwing themselves at them willy nilly.

I can go down my local library and read all about it.

Manchester, UK

#90 Oct 16, 2013
Black American Troops back in the 40s..and may god bless them for their service.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#91 Oct 16, 2013
Really biracials are two races because bi means two. If someone is half white and half black, then they're both white and black. It probably has to do with slavery. Because one drop of black makes you black. Mariah Carey is biracial, and she claims herself as black and she's married to Nick Cannon.
Albert B

London, UK

#92 Oct 17, 2013
Freddie,
You're an idiot. Of course they can tell the difference. Anyone with eyes can tell the difference, but white people just don't care, as long as you're not calling yourself white.
But mixed race people enjoy playing the "I'm black because I faced discrimination from whites" card... Not to mention they are weak and too afraid to challenge the racism they face from whites.

Black American don't think at all because they're mostly idiots. They're still worshipping their massa's god... Practising his religion... And following his one drop rule. If they used they're head they would know.
Albert B

London, UK

#93 Oct 17, 2013
Smh.
half breeds who come out of white women, look less black than their black fathers trying to call themselves black.

Not to mention the black men who call these children black and the white mothers who call these kids black. None of it makes sense.
Albert B

London, UK

#94 Oct 17, 2013
Rosewanda wrote:
Really biracials are two races because bi means two. If someone is half white and half black, then they're both white and black. It probably has to do with slavery. Because one drop of black makes you black. Mariah Carey is biracial, and she claims herself as black and she's married to Nick Cannon.
One drop of black blood MADE you black. Past tense. That law was abolished a very long time ago.

How can people say that they are black (one race) but then say they are mixed race or biracial?
and that is the difference between genuine black people and people who are just pretending to be black.
Genuine black people can't say they are biracial.

As the other poster said... Black is black, mixed is mixed. 2 completely different mind sets
Albert B

London, UK

#97 Oct 17, 2013
Ian g
It goes both ways... As if you've never heard of a black guy getting a white woman pregnant and leaving her to raise the child. Obama?

I'm not surprised what you say about a black man having a child with a white woman and accepting his child to be called black....
That's because black men have less value for their race than say white men. They would even let a Filipino or Indian call themselves black, because they just don't care about the race and are the main group who's guilty of accepting anything including trash.
The only time many black men care about the black race is when Theres something to gain. Eg using racism as an excuse.

Anyway, everything you said about the rule of lineage is just stupid. It's so stupid that you even included god. For the sake of future posts, please leave god out of it.
Albert B

London, UK

#99 Oct 17, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?..bout black men accepting their biracial child as black is an indication of black men having less Value?
What kind of insult and foolishness is this?
Do you even understand the rules of Heritage and lineage. I gave you the knowledge in my previous post and all what you did was insult a black man because he or we understand, that a child born of us, takes his or her identity from us, AS MEN?
You posters are a class act for sure. And you aren't a black man for sure. Because any right thinking individual would ultimate understand a simple Divine Law.
----------
On the point of racism..Black men in the US, have done a lot in pointing out the flaws and decisiveness in the constitutional laws and have had alot changed who have benefited all minorities in said countries. And those very same men are hated by the very same men, who have paved the way for them to enjoy such freedoms. As a matter of fact, other minorities enjoy it more than the pillars who are and being killed by racists cops and others everyday, just because of the skin colour.
In a nutshell...You're an idiot, who has no understand of anything.
LMFAO what weak illogical points.

You're nothing more than an idiot who believes in god.

This isn't church, clown. There is no divine law, you moron. Deal with facts and observations, not superstitious nonsense.

Gah. No wonder the white man had you people enslaved for a long time. It fell to the men to lead the AAs, but unfortunately for your group. Aa men are too stupid to think for themselves and believe EVERYTHING the white man tells him. He told you half breeds are black and you believed him. He told you the bible is law, and even generations after being freed, you still find clowns babbling about divine law.
I shouldn't expect a god believer to be intelligent enough to get it.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#100 Oct 17, 2013
Biracial people with an obvious mix of African ancestry in their appearance is never considered by the non Black race they are mixed with. So its not just white people with the one drop rule. I am Trinidadian of half Syrian Arab/Black ancestry and could pass more for a typical Puerto Rican but I still consider myself Black and technically Arab is not a race its actually a mix of African and European invasion. Some Arabs appear White, Indian looking or like a very light skinned Black

Level 3

Location hidden

#102 Oct 17, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
@Mink cookies...,
Where did I mention Black American being mixed?.
My point is if a mixed race kid chooses to align themselves with Black people we should support them 100%.
Anyway..the only losers at the end of the day will be the Parent that turn their back on their kids.
Iím old school and Iíve seen it unfold. Iím back in day 60s, and I know what was happening in my community back in the 40s when Black Americans infiltrated my community and White women where throwing themselves at them willy nilly.
I can go down my local library and read all about it.
in several posts..turn back a page..cuz u getting smart with me..and playing games..aint no one tryin to play with u boy..i read what u said

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#103 Oct 17, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
A black man who has a child with a white woman, has no problem accepting his child to be called black. Because he understands the rule of linage set up by nature and God, that children takes their heritage from men.

Black women are the only ones where their mix children take their lineage from their mother. And those women are so ignorant and illogical, they don't realize how white men are playing them like deck of cards to their advantage.
You're in error. I've been married 11 years to my husband who is white. We have 3 sons and they have taken on his lineage. The bible is frank on that.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#104 Oct 17, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>You're not much of an idiot for not believing in God, are you?

And the rest of your comment is all about emotional tension in your thick azz skull.

Show me any Law, that's not based on Divine Law.

No society can exist without laws based on the foundational laws of Divinity, my Duck syndrome mouthy b!tch.
Those of us that belong to God adhere to His laws. The bible states that lineages are thru the fathers.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#105 Oct 17, 2013
if mixed kids are considered black by society and by whites why stupid black folks still produce mixed kids ?
i am not against biracials but i am against black stupidity and self hate

Level 3

Location hidden

#106 Oct 17, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
if mixed kids are considered black by society and by whites why stupid black folks still produce mixed kids ?
i am not against biracials but i am against black stupidity and self hate
thts exactly what im always trying to figure out!!! Why go thru all tht struggle with having mixed kids and ur mixed kids still being called blk...i guess the one drop rule is still in effect... nothing has changed

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107 Oct 18, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Smh.
half breeds who come out of white women, look less black than their black fathers trying to call themselves black.
Not to mention the black men who call these children black and the white mothers who call these kids black. None of it makes sense.
Race doesn't exist
It is a social construct

Mixed people are called blacl because socially people will identify them as black.

That is why mixed people have to go for black roles rather white roles u unless they look white.

Besides the fact that blacks have a lot of admixture from the past so many of their children can come out looking biracial.

So race on the black community is not define by color its more social.

The proper term would be I am a person of african decent.

That saying includes mixed and black people.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#108 Oct 18, 2013
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
We are mixed but we identify as africa american or black.
America had what use to be called jim crow laws..
If you had one drop of black blood you had to live in black or colored only areas..
Colored was a term for ablack that was mixed with white but because both mixed and blacks were forced in the same areas they called us all black.
It did not matter to them blacks to them just came in many colors..
So therefore if you are a person half white and black ..you are black..
Offcourse genetically you are mixed political ly you are black.
In AFRICAN AMERICAN DOES MEAN YOU ARE A PURE BLACK IT JUST MEANS THAT YOUR ANCESTORS WERE FROM AFRICA LOL
IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE BLACK MOVIES THEY FEATURE MIXED PEOPLE ALL THE TIME...
HALLE BERRY PAULA PATTON LAURYN LONDON ETC . THEIR ARE PLENTY OF AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO HAVE THEIR FEATURES ANF THEIR NOT MIXED .
MY COUSINS PARENTS ARE BLACK BUT SHE CAME OUT LOOKING WHITE .
THIS IS A COMMON THING AND THEN YOU HAVE THOSE PEOPLE WHOSE PARENTS ARE OF ONE WHITE PARENT AND ONE BLACK PARENT AND THEIR KIDS LOOK THE SAME AS OTHER AFRICAN AMERICANS
IN AMERICA BLACK HAS NOT RACIAL MEANING..ITS MOSTLY A CULTURAL ASPECT.
SO CALLED BIRACIALS LOOK THE SAME AS BLACKS TO ME. I SEE KIDS WOTH GREEN EYES AND CURLY WITH VERY PALE SKIN AND THEIR PARENTS ARE BLACK LOL
MAYBE IN YOUR COUNTRY THEY LOOK TRIBAL BUT HERE ITS NOT THE CASE LOL
WE ARE BLACK .. RACE DOESN'T EXIST AND CAUSES CONFUSION
You seem confused. If you are more than 80% of something,you're just that. Most aa have about 18% European blood. Everyone is mixed. Down the line(three generations) doesn't count. A white person and a black person can't make a black baby. I don't care what race you look like,or what race you identify with. Going all caps doesn't prove a thing. It's a difference between 50% and 18%.
Choklit Drop

Houston, TX

#109 Oct 18, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Mixed breeds are very confused lol..im glad im not mixed.Lol op i can tell tht u not a blk guy...cuz u said bm run out on their kids...and no blk man gonna ever admit tht.Epic Fail! Obvious troll being obvious
go home lousy crakkka!

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#110 Oct 18, 2013
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that IR blacks seem to have the most hostitily towards their offsprings.Why don't you think about the long term consequences of your dating choices?
I am not having children so don't worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min leosnana 1,206,675
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min johnplustwomore 112,509
Poll Why do Black Men love White men so much? 10 min Frank 0
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 10 min KIP 122,912
Nobody Copies Black America's "Culture" (from m... 11 min Racist 6
The IQ statistics are in. Another sad day for b... 11 min coretta 26
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 12 min Suebi212 102
School to Prison 21 min black does crack 49
Biracial IS NOT black 25 min I Mixed Cocoa l 410
More from around the web