Why do biracial people insist that th...
Albert B

London, UK

#64 Oct 16, 2013
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch who do you think you are?
You think that you are 100% black in america tuff
All of blacks in americas are mixed, first each blacks were from different tribes then they mixed with eachother then they mixed with whites.
It does not matter if you are black as night or light as white, biologically you cpuld be more white or more black.
Their is no such thing as race anyway.
My cousin is very light with wavey hair but her parents are black .
Ppl say that I look asian but thats because mother os from Madagascar.
So bitch stfu ..your just jealous and insecure.
News flash we blacks come in all shades because race is a social construct and anyone can identify
Hey, half snowboon monkey!

YOURE NOT BLACK!

you mad?
Of course you are.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65 Oct 16, 2013
Jstylez wrote:
Blacks are used to taking other races trash, and are dumb enough to welcome outsiders.
Blacks in the U.S are multiethnic. their is no such thing as race we are all humans,blacks in the U.S are very diverse and are often proud of their admixture even if you cannot tell by looking at them. You do not have to look mixed to be mixed. genetics are random.

You people seem to forget that.

Level 1

Location hidden

#66 Oct 16, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
YOURE NOT BLACK!
you mad?
Of course you are.
yes I am black, both of my parents are black.
i am Malagasy,tigrey ababda and african american that equals black.

In the United states of America, a black person is defined by how society sees you. It has nothing to so with your ethnic background.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and read the definition of the U.S consensus.

The average black in america is mixed but we all identify as black.

if you ask the averge black what are they will tell you they are black but they are mixed with french and native american or irish.

Level 1

Location hidden

#67 Oct 16, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are funny
black is black
mixed is mixed
No black is who ever identifies as such. their is no such thing as aperson in america that 100% african. the truth is the government did not know what to call us so we call ourselves black or mixed even though we all our mixed.

In america if you have black blood in you,you are black or african american.
im black and proud and if anyone has an issue they break open a history book because race is social construct and does not exist!

but in the mean time I am black!

Don't come to california telling a mixed black that they are not black because thats how you get your ass beat,especially in inglewood.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#68 Oct 16, 2013
There's a reason biracial are given the moniker "mixed" and "mulatto" because they conspicuously differentiate from blacks neurologically.

In conclusion, biracials are biracials, not black.
Style

UK

#69 Oct 16, 2013
Albert B wrote:
I was having a discussion about being black, and this biracial girl I know gets involved. Considering that she's biracial and was raised by her white mother (the Jamaican father ran off no surprise there) I asked what does she know about being black. Her brother gets involved and they both start getting aggressive insisting that they are blacker than me because I'm an Uncle Tom and whites don't accept them.
Being black is not about being accepted or rejected by whites, it's about the race of your parents. Mixed race people are so confused!
Don't be too hard on these people. Everybody wants to fit in somewhere, and if 'White Club' refuse them admittance, then we Black folk will take them...because our standards are so low we'll take anyone!
Albert B

London, UK

#70 Oct 16, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too hard on these people. Everybody wants to fit in somewhere, and if 'White Club' refuse them admittance, then we Black folk will take them...because our standards are so low we'll take anyone!
I can't argue with that. Our standards are low. We'd gladly accept monkeys if they chose to call themselves black.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#71 Oct 16, 2013
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I am black, both of my parents are black.
i am Malagasy,tigrey ababda and african american that equals black.
In the United states of America, a black person is defined by how society sees you. It has nothing to so with your ethnic background.
Why don't you do yourself a favor and read the definition of the U.S consensus.
The average black in america is mixed but we all identify as black.
if you ask the averge black what are they will tell you they are black but they are mixed with french and native american or irish.
You can talk until you are blue in the face but ignorant fools like Albert will never get it..he is set in his ways but there again this is England.

You are seeing firsthand how ignorant people can be in this country..just chalk it up to misery on his part. You have to wonder about someone’s state of mind when they start a thread with the sole intention of name calling.

What Albert fails to realise is that Africans and Jamaicans sired these mixed race kids. It should end up that whatever makes our offspring feel happy and secure..where Albert is concerned it all about making our offspring feel bad about themselves.

What goes around comes around though. While mixed race kids in my community are angry individuals..they ALL have have something to prove, and that is a good thing so long as it’s channelled in the right direction.

Manchester, UK

#72 Oct 16, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and go play some jazz.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#74 Oct 16, 2013
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
No black is who ever identifies as such. their is no such thing as aperson in america that 100% african. the truth is the government did not know what to call us so we call ourselves black or mixed even though we all our mixed.
In america if you have black blood in you,you are black or african american.
im black and proud and if anyone has an issue they break open a history book because race is social construct and does not exist!
but in the mean time I am black!
Don't come to california telling a mixed black that they are not black because thats how you get your ass beat,especially in inglewood.
before it was afro americans are all mixed and now its black? Lol ur defintion of mixed is wrong and any biracial can tell u tht.Mixed is directly mixed not dwn the line..tht doesnt count.U can claim mixed all u want but just remember everyone in the world will see nothin but blk..and those are the people tht never even heard of the one drop rule

Manchester, UK

#75 Oct 16, 2013
@Mint cookie..,

This is what spider wrote:-
spidersandsnakes wrote:
In the United states of America, a black person is defined by how society sees you. It has nothing to do with your ethnic background.
Do you not understand what spider is saying?.

Manchester, UK

#76 Oct 16, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re NOT one of the boys so quit trying to fit in..you are a follower that just got shot down..thats what you get when you follow fools..you end up a bigger fool.

Manchester, UK

#77 Oct 16, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
YOURE NOT BLACK!
you mad?
Of course you are.
If you take a typical Ghanian/Nigerian/White woman mix in my country..the kid looks Black..light skin and kinky hair...society on the whole will see that kid as Black. However, the absent Father will drum into that kid that YOUR NOT BLACK?.

Mixed race kids are not confused for the childish reasons you come up with. I can’t imagine you having a discussion on that level without getting a slap..you sound like an adolescent..anyone can see you are talking sh!t.
Albert B

London, UK

#78 Oct 16, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take a typical Ghanian/Nigerian/White woman mix in my country..the kid looks Black..light skin and kinky hair...society on the whole will see that kid as Black. However, the absent Father will drum into that kid that YOUR NOT BLACK?.
Mixed race kids are not confused for the childish reasons you come up with. I can’t imagine you having a discussion on that level without getting a slap..you sound like an adolescent..anyone can see you are talking sh!t.
hey, if it isn't mr Alzheimer's.

Look how much crap you post. Lmfao @ the kid looks black. Stop lying, dumb ass. Society can tell the difference between a half breed and a black person.

You sound like an angry confused half breed. Or a Caribbean fool who tells his half breed kids that they are black.
Albert B

London, UK

#79 Oct 16, 2013
Freddie is just a stupid half breed or half breed creator.

He needs to put up his family portrait of his half breed kids, his darker self and his fat white ugly crackhead looking wife, and then try to pretend that his children look black like he does.

Level 1

Location hidden

#80 Oct 16, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>before it was afro americans are all mixed and now its black? Lol ur defintion of mixed is wrong and any biracial can tell u tht.Mixed is directly mixed not dwn the line..tht doesnt count.U can claim mixed all u want but just remember everyone in the world will see nothin but blk..and those are the people tht never even heard of the one drop rule
We are mixed but we identify as africa american or black.

America had what use to be called jim crow laws..

If you had one drop of black blood you had to live in black or colored only areas..

Colored was a term for ablack that was mixed with white but because both mixed and blacks were forced in the same areas they called us all black.

It did not matter to them blacks to them just came in many colors..

So therefore if you are a person half white and black ..you are black..

Offcourse genetically you are mixed political ly you are black.

In AFRICAN AMERICAN DOES MEAN YOU ARE A PURE BLACK IT JUST MEANS THAT YOUR ANCESTORS WERE FROM AFRICA LOL

IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE BLACK MOVIES THEY FEATURE MIXED PEOPLE ALL THE TIME...

HALLE BERRY PAULA PATTON LAURYN LONDON ETC . THEIR ARE PLENTY OF AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO HAVE THEIR FEATURES ANF THEIR NOT MIXED .

MY COUSINS PARENTS ARE BLACK BUT SHE CAME OUT LOOKING WHITE .
THIS IS A COMMON THING AND THEN YOU HAVE THOSE PEOPLE WHOSE PARENTS ARE OF ONE WHITE PARENT AND ONE BLACK PARENT AND THEIR KIDS LOOK THE SAME AS OTHER AFRICAN AMERICANS

IN AMERICA BLACK HAS NOT RACIAL MEANING..ITS MOSTLY A CULTURAL ASPECT.

SO CALLED BIRACIALS LOOK THE SAME AS BLACKS TO ME. I SEE KIDS WOTH GREEN EYES AND CURLY WITH VERY PALE SKIN AND THEIR PARENTS ARE BLACK LOL

MAYBE IN YOUR COUNTRY THEY LOOK TRIBAL BUT HERE ITS NOT THE CASE LOL

WE ARE BLACK .. RACE DOESN'T EXIST AND CAUSES CONFUSION

Manchester, UK

#82 Oct 16, 2013
@Albert..,

I speak from experience..I do believe it would mess your narrow mind up just how broad minded Black Americans are compared to Black Brits..and yes I did constantly compare the two groups while I was there...you would though wouldn’t you.

Maybe that is why I keep attacking Black Brits..they just don’t get it. I’d know if you all were having a laugh but I know you’re not...it’s that old ugly English Jealousy trait that keeps rearing its ugly head.

Dude even Candy is faster than you and she hails from Kansas.

Manchester, UK

#83 Oct 16, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>hey, if it isn't mr Alzheimer's.
Look how much crap you post. Lmfao @ the kid looks black. Stop lying, dumb ass. Society can tell the difference between a half breed and a black person.
You sound like an angry confused half breed. Or a Caribbean fool who tells his half breed kids that they are black.
I said a kid with light skin and natural kinky hair...are you saying that the average White Brit is not seeing a Black person?.

I'm Indian/Jamaican and proud..my ex wife is Jamaican/Brownstown Kingston, and my Daughter has natural kinky hair..I don’t need to tell her nothing.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#84 Oct 16, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
@Mint cookie..,
This is what spider wrote:-
<quoted text>
Do you not understand what spider is saying?.
but did u undertand what i said?tht mixed dwn the line dnt count and never will.Directly biracial counts..so give up ...blks are so pathetic these days..goes the whole 9yrds just to claim little or no non blk blood

Manchester, UK

#86 Oct 16, 2013
@Mint cookies...,

Mixed down the line?..

Let me ask you..who are you to decide which group a mixed race kid chooses to align themselves with...are you facing society as a mixed race kid?..NO..so you will never know..it’s all speculation where your concerned.I doubt you.ve even had a heart to heart with a mixed race kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 min johnplustwomore 2,346
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 2 min SadButTrue 203
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,252,121
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min lmao 30,749
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 122,332
African American women and "swirling" 5 min X-TREME BIAS 4
BWE: Vanessa Williams Marries a Jim Skrip (Whit... 5 min SadButTrue 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min KiloEcho 34,373
More from around the web