Why do biracial people insist that th...

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32 Sep 22, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
One drop rules!
Then you adhere to an antiquated mindset that's derived from white supremacists.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#33 Sep 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Mixed breeds are very confused lol..im glad im not mixed.Lol op i can tell tht u not a blk guy...cuz u said bm run out on their kids...and no blk man gonna ever admit tht.Epic Fail! Obvious troll being obvious
MaCEO

Bebekids, The org Doby,Dab399, The enemywithin,Shalimar, DerekJ and your other 1,000 profiles!

GO DIE MACEO!

MACEO

I wish your Fat Big Headed Ass clock out!

What a waste!

YES, I HATE YOU NOW GO DIE!
Michael

Houston, TX

#35 Sep 22, 2013
BW > MW
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#40 Sep 23, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
whitey didn't accept mixed race as whites
in reality biracial people don't look white they look more black than white.
biracial people are always rejected by their white families that why they consider themselves black
So? What if they are rejected by whites? We're black, not rejects.

You're probably biracial, so I don't care about how you see yourselves. As a black person all I can say is that we are our own people. We are not defined by ignorant whites... Maybe you biracials are.

Maybe biracial people should call themselves Rejects and find their reject pride.
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#41 Sep 23, 2013
SweetlySinister wrote:
Well, I think people should be comfortable in their own skin. The color of one's skin doesn't have to define who they are. I'm multiracial and I do my own thing, and I think more people should too and let go of all the race hang-ups or try to "fit in". Especially us bi/multiracial people, because there will always be some simple minded people saying we "need" to pick this or that or act this way, etc. The world needs more love and acceptance.
true. Your kind needs to love and accept who they are, instead of trying to pass themselves off as black or dwell on being rejected by whites.
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#42 Sep 23, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you adhere to an antiquated mindset that's derived from white supremacists.
a lot of people are still enslaved.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43 Sep 23, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably biracial, so I don't care about how you see yourselves. As a black person all I can say is that we are our own people. We are not defined by ignorant whites... Maybe you biracials are.
Maybe biracial people should call themselves Rejects and find their reject pride.
i am not a half breed but the majority of them are rejected by non blacks
black people accept biracial more than other races
tell me why ?

Level 6

Location hidden

#44 Sep 23, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
i hate biracial people because they destroy our race and take our opportunities look at obama halle berry rihanna beyonce
if obama was a full black i don't think he will became united state president

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#45 Sep 23, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
i hate biracial people because they destroy our race and take our opportunities look at obama halle berry rihanna beyonce
Smart reason to hate us! You must be educated. SMDH!
SadButTrueHD

Falls Church, VA

#46 Sep 23, 2013
Christafarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart reason to hate us! You must be educated. SMDH!
MACEO
Low Rate Black man M\> FOOL!
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#47 Sep 23, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not a half breed but the majority of them are rejected by non blacks
black people accept biracial more than other races
tell me why ?
from my experience it's because of one of three things...

1. White people say biracials are black, and many of these black people are too stupid and believe everything whites say.

2. They want to claim biracials because they think biracials are something to be proud of.

3. They don't want to call their biracial children or family members anything other than black because they don't want to reject them.

3 stupid reasons stupid black people use.
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#48 Sep 23, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree, they take black titles like first black president. They misrepresent our race and pretend to be black when being mixed race won't work I their favour.
Snakes and Arrows

United States

#50 Sep 23, 2013
ERIN BIRACIAL wrote:
Although I am considered black I look more like a very lightly tanned White or Hispanic woman with all their features, I try very hard to convince people of all races that I am considered black but they absolutely refuse to accept that & say that I look like a very pretty White or Hispanic woman so what should I do?
Consider yourself blessed that you look human and not simian.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#52 Sep 23, 2013
Blacks are used to taking other races trash, and are dumb enough to welcome outsiders.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#57 Oct 15, 2013
Albert B wrote:
I was having a discussion about being black, and this biracial girl I know gets involved. Considering that she's biracial and was raised by her white mother (the Jamaican father ran off no surprise there) I asked what does she know about being black. Her brother gets involved and they both start getting aggressive insisting that they are blacker than me because I'm an Uncle Tom and whites don't accept them.
Being black is not about being accepted or rejected by whites, it's about the race of your parents. Mixed race people are so confused!
Bitch who do you think you are?

You think that you are 100% black in america tuff

All of blacks in americas are mixed, first each blacks were from different tribes then they mixed with eachother then they mixed with whites.

It does not matter if you are black as night or light as white, biologically you cpuld be more white or more black.

Their is no such thing as race anyway.

My cousin is very light with wavey hair but her parents are black .

Ppl say that I look asian but thats because mother os from Madagascar.

So bitch stfu ..your just jealous and insecure.

News flash we blacks come in all shades because race is a social construct and anyone can identify
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#58 Oct 15, 2013
The one drop rule is in effect. If you have any colored filth flowing in your veins, then you ain't White! One reason why mixed breeds claim black was so they could benefit from affirmative action handups and handouts, but that will soon be a thing of the past, too.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#59 Oct 15, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop hating ..race is not a real thing.

What do you mean biracials make it hard for you ..have u lost your mind...
Your mixed whether you know it or not .

Ino one is pure. Even if your half white and half black researchers claim that all people are related anyways.we are all the same species.

People like you get me so mad . If you came to california the majority of blacks here mixed and we all don't have problems..

Yea you do have problems if you are too dark you might get teased but everyone for the most part never has an issue with skin color .

You are insecure
Joan

United States

#61 Oct 15, 2013
Albert B wrote:
I was having a discussion about being black, and this biracial girl I know gets involved. Considering that she's biracial and was raised by her white mother (the Jamaican father ran off no surprise there) I asked what does she know about being black. Her brother gets involved and they both start getting aggressive insisting that they are blacker than me because I'm an Uncle Tom and whites don't accept them.
Being black is not about being accepted or rejected by whites, it's about the race of your parents. Mixed race people are so confused!
The older generation of biracials claim black but the new breed seem to be proud of the biracial title.Whatever the case most of them marry white and have white looking kids.
Since 80% if biracials have black fathers i suggest black men get used to the fact their grandchildren will be white.
Joan

United States

#62 Oct 15, 2013
Jstylez wrote:
Blacks are used to taking other races trash, and are dumb enough to welcome outsiders.
Why is it that IR blacks seem to have the most hostitily towards their offsprings.Why don't you think about the long term consequences of your dating choices?

Level 6

Location hidden

#63 Oct 16, 2013
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop hating ..race is not a real thing.
What do you mean biracials make it hard for you ..have u lost your mind...
Your mixed whether you know it or not .
Ino one is pure. Even if your half white and half black researchers claim that all people are related anyways.we are all the same species.
People like you get me so mad . If you came to california the majority of blacks here mixed and we all don't have problems..
Yea you do have problems if you are too dark you might get teased but everyone for the most part never has an issue with skin color .
You are insecure
you are funny
black is black
mixed is mixed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,602,173
Why do White Women Support TRUMP? 3 min Sam 1
Trump, WHITES, win AGAIN. 5 min THX Grinds It Out 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min dan 51,359
Huge DEFEAT for Whites ! They Lost Ability to I... 32 min KIP 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 35 min KIP 17
My Pum Pum 37 min LMR 31
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 6 hr Samantha 47
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 11 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web