BW gets 20 yrs for Killing Blk Husban...

BW gets 20 yrs for Killing Blk Husband with 5 OOW kids by 5 women!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Marissa Alexander Gets 20 Years in Prison

Marissa Alexander will spend the next 20 years in prison for discharging a weapon at her husband. Alexander’s case was the subject of intense debate following the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, whose killer invoked the “Stand Your Ground” law.

But Florida State Attorney Angela B. Corey argued that Marissa was not standing her ground when she fired her handgun during a dispute with her husband, Rico Gray, on August 1, 2010.
Alexander claims she feared for her life because Gray, a man with 5 baby mamas, physically abused her in the past. She said she ran into her garage while Gray was leaving through the front door with his two sons from a previous relationship.

The 31-year-old mother of 3 said she planned to drive away, but she panicked when she realized the garage door was broken.

So she grabbed her gun which was under the car seat, and she re-entered the home through the kitchen. She said she shouted at her husband, and when he saw the gun he charged at her. She fired once, into the ceiling.

The Stand Your Ground law does not apply when the alleged victim runs towards danger, as Alexander did.

It was clear to the jury members — who took only 12 minutes to convict her — that Alexander was a vindictive women who knew her husband was heading out to be with his other woman.
When she discharged her weapon into the ceiling, she didn’t care that there were 2 young boys in the house who could have been hit by a ricocheting bullet.

Marissa is one of those women of entitlement who thought she was too good for a man to step out on. Rather than use common sense, she had a baby with a man who already had 5 baby mamas.
How it must have shaken her to her core to know that she was just like all the rest of the women who give their hearts to a cheating man and got played.
Realizing her marriage was over, she didn’t fire her gun out of fear, she fired it out of anger and spite. It is that same spirit of spitefulness and entitlement that may have led Alexander to refuse a plea deal from the state that would have given her less than 3 years in prison.
She made her bed and now she has to sleep in it.

Black women are guilty of Accepting "Less than" Black men! Some Black women are desperate and there are alot of Black men who are don't measure up so some Black women as well as White women accept Less than!

Most Black women who go to prison are a direct result from Black males behaviors and they get caught up!

http://sandrarose.com/2012/05/marissa-alexand...

I also judge Black men by their ACTIONS AND NEVER THEIR WORDS! I go by a man's history! He would have never been an option for me!
phil463

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Marissa Alexander Gets 20 Years in Prison
Marissa Alexander will spend the next 20 years in prison for discharging a weapon at her husband. Alexander’s case was the subject of intense debate following the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, whose killer invoked the “Stand Your Ground” law.
But Florida State Attorney Angela B. Corey argued that Marissa was not standing her ground when she fired her handgun during a dispute with her husband, Rico Gray, on August 1, 2010.
Alexander claims she feared for her life because Gray, a man with 5 baby mamas, physically abused her in the past. She said she ran into her garage while Gray was leaving through the front door with his two sons from a previous relationship.
The 31-year-old mother of 3 said she planned to drive away, but she panicked when she realized the garage door was broken.
So she grabbed her gun which was under the car seat, and she re-entered the home through the kitchen. She said she shouted at her husband, and when he saw the gun he charged at her. She fired once, into the ceiling.
The Stand Your Ground law does not apply when the alleged victim runs towards danger, as Alexander did.
It was clear to the jury members — who took only 12 minutes to convict her — that Alexander was a vindictive women who knew her husband was heading out to be with his other woman.
When she discharged her weapon into the ceiling, she didn’t care that there were 2 young boys in the house who could have been hit by a ricocheting bullet.
Marissa is one of those women of entitlement who thought she was too good for a man to step out on. Rather than use common sense, she had a baby with a man who already had 5 baby mamas.
How it must have shaken her to her core to know that she was just like all the rest of the women who give their hearts to a cheating man and got played.
Realizing her marriage was over, she didn’t fire her gun out of fear, she fired it out of anger and spite. It is that same spirit of spitefulness and entitlement that may have led Alexander to refuse a plea deal from the state that would have given her less than 3 years in prison.
She made her bed and now she has to sleep in it.
Black women are guilty of Accepting "Less than" Black men! Some Black women are desperate and there are alot of Black men who are don't measure up so some Black women as well as White women accept Less than!
Most Black women who go to prison are a direct result from Black males behaviors and they get caught up!
http://sandrarose.com/2012/05/marissa-alexand...
I also judge Black men by their ACTIONS AND NEVER THEIR WORDS! I go by a man's history! He would have never been an option for me!
i agree to the fullest.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Outrageous!!!!!!!!!!

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 1, 2012
He had it coming ....

“Dweeb Original Account”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 1, 2012
This isn't exactly a positive article about Black women. Angela Corey stated that the shot wasn't at the ceiling. She shot above his head. She was aiming to kill him and she missed. His two young sons were standing next to him. So could have easily shot them.

He sounds like a loser. But he probably has "swag" so she decided to date his abusing baby making factory self.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Jabba Mouth--MACEO wrote:
This isn't exactly a positive article about Black women. Angela Corey stated that the shot wasn't at the ceiling. She shot above his head. She was aiming to kill him and she missed. His two young sons were standing next to him. So could have easily shot them.
He sounds like a loser. But he probably has "swag" so she decided to date his abusing baby making factory self.
Well she can SWAG her ASS to jail for dating a Low Life Monkey! Why would she be "Dumb enough to accept a Black men with 5 kids by 5 Different Baby's Mama's"?

Dumb!

I can spot things in you, your work buddy, I just wouldn't accept no schitt like him! I'm not better, just trying to be Smarter!

God help me find a White man please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,275,223
White men are better lovers? 4 min Yaradua 456
Why do people say that light skinned blacks are... (Mar '07) 14 min BeautifulRedbone 694
Black women prefer white men and light skin men (Jan '15) 38 min Yaradua 10
Any Black People In Vegas-How is it? (Dec '07) 42 min king 41
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 44 min Fabulous 230
I don't like Black people they're dirty, mean, ... (Jul '12) 44 min facts 45
Egyptians in Egypt 4 hr Blind Injustice 389
Healing The Black Race... 4 hr Frank 305
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 7 hr Frank 1,045
More from around the web