why us black men love white women bet...

why us black men love white women better?

Created by kennyb on May 3, 2008

950 votes

Click on an option to vote

they are sexier than bw

they are nicer than bw

they are prettier than bw

their hair is softer than bw

they are more gentle than bw

they are smarter than bw

all of the above

First Prev
of 89
Next Last
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#1 May 3, 2008
Pick for yourself !!!
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#2 May 3, 2008
Correction

Speak for yourself!!!
Black Men Are Gay

Dallas, TX

#3 May 3, 2008
I feel really bad for the beautiful black women in the world today. All Black Men are Gay now first they date white women then they start sleeping with white and black men.

I'm starting this website that have pictures of black men sleeping with white men and black men you can see there faces some of these men are married,college students,or have girlfriends.

They take pictures of themselves having sex with other men I have pictures of men from every state in the USA and I'm going to post it on this website to exposed the Black Men of America.

Black women let these Gay ass black men have these white women because there all Gay now black men have shamed the Black Race.

They have all turned into sissy b*tches these pictures are sick but the reason I'm putting these pictures of these black men in sex acts with other men is to let there wives,girlfriends,mothers,and fathers know that there black sons are punks now.

Black men have sold there souls to the devil there weak minded and there very jealous of black women now.If you ever see a black man putting down a black women on any topic boards it's because there gay and there jealous of black women.

I have spoke with so many black men from around the world that call themselves DL Brothers (That means Gay)they have all told me (I'm a Journalist)that black women all look very Exotic because they have more exotic skin tones,and exotic features than the black man does.

Black men have also told me black women graduate from college and have more degree's than the average black man.Also black men have said they can't get over the fact of white men having sex with black women back in slavery days and they were the first interracial couple of the world.

Black men have also told us that back women and white men have a connection it's in there blood because of what happened in slavery. And black men just can't get over that fact.

So to beautiful Black Women around the world please start dating outside your race you do not want a black gay man.

Black Women are the most beautiful exotic women on this earth God Blessed you with the full package Exotic Skin Tones,Exotic Features,Huge Butts,Full Lips,Curves,Big Breast,and every black women have different hair texture.

God made you the Strong Minded Women of all races, Black Women have Goals,they love there family and culture.

Every race is jealous of the Beautiful Black Women because God made you the best race of all women.I really admire Black Women you are truly are Blessed.

All Black Men are Gay now I have pictures,video's,and interviews from black men to prove it.
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#4 May 3, 2008
Black man will always be at the bottom of the society no matter how many white women he dates.

Sad but true!!!
Black Men Are Gay

Addison, TX

#5 May 3, 2008
Because All Black Men Are Gay..
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#6 May 3, 2008
You guys are just black DICK to white women LOL
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#7 May 3, 2008
LOL
Black Men Are Gay

Dallas, TX

#8 May 3, 2008
Black Me Are Jealous Of Black Women Because:

Black women let these Gay ass black men have these white women because there all Gay now black men have shamed the Black Race.

They have all turned into sissy b*tches these pictures are sick but the reason I'm putting these pictures of these black men in sex acts with other men is to let there wives,girlfriends,mothers,and fathers know that there black sons are punks now.

Black men have sold there souls to the devil there weak minded and there very jealous of black women now.If you ever see a black man putting down a black women on any topic boards it's because there gay and there jealous of black women.

I have spoke with so many black men from around the world that call themselves DL Brothers (That means Gay)they have all told me (I'm a Journalist)that black women all look very Exotic because they have more exotic skin tones,and exotic features than the black man does.

Black men have also told me black women graduate from college and have more degree's than the average black man.Also black men have said they can't get over the fact of white men having sex with black women back in slavery days and they were the first interracial couple of the world.

Black men have also told us that back women and white men have a connection it's in there blood because of what happened in slavery. And black men just can't get over that fact.

So to beautiful Black Women around the world please start dating outside your race you do not want a black gay man.

Black Women are the most beautiful exotic women on this earth God Blessed you with the full package Exotic Skin Tones,Exotic Features,Huge Butts,Full Lips,Curves,Big Breast,and every black women have different hair texture.

God made you the Strong Minded Women of all races, Black Women have Goals,they love there family and culture.

Every race is jealous of the Beautiful Black Women because God made you the best race of all women.I really admire Black Women you are truly are Blessed.

All Black Men are Gay now I have
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#9 May 3, 2008
Nowadays

I am ashame of Black men.

And proud of Black women

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 May 3, 2008
We do not you lie-pigging, smearing, falsifying, crap-offloading, shmuck! You have definitely been paying too much attention to the drive-by-media...

“Missing Mickey!!”

Since: Mar 08

St.Louis

#11 May 3, 2008
I dont care if black men love white women....hopefully its for the right reasons. and not ALL black men love white women...
Crackers With No Culture

Addison, TX

#12 May 3, 2008
Every time we see a black man with a pal ass white as a sheet nasty white cracker with no culture.

We just know there GAY

Next
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#13 May 3, 2008
Black men are so jealous of black women

Once black women neglect black men there will be no hope for them but black women will still survive without BM and all she need to do is date outside her race.
Black Men Stink

Addison, TX

#14 May 3, 2008
Who wants a Black Monkey there all Jet black or Burnt Black and they look like shit.
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#15 May 3, 2008
Black Men Are Gay wrote:
Black Me Are Jealous Of Black Women Because:
All Black Men are Gay now I have
Thank you for this post !!!
Black Men Yuck

Addison, TX

#16 May 3, 2008
Please Black Men are at the bottom of the barrel who wants them.
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#17 May 3, 2008
Black Men Are Gay wrote:
I feel really bad for the beautiful black women in the world today. All Black Men are Gay now first they date white women then they start sleeping with white and black men.
I'm starting this website that have pictures of black men sleeping with white men and black men you can see there faces some of these men are married,college students,or have girlfriends.
They take pictures of themselves having sex with other men I have pictures of men from every state in the USA and I'm going to post it on this website to exposed the Black Men of America.
All Black Men are Gay now I have pictures,video's,and interviews from black men to prove it.
and this one too.
emergence

Piscataway, NJ

#18 May 3, 2008
I think a black women and white men will be a powerful couple.

Black women the backbone of the AA community and white men is the backbone of their own.
White guy 101

Tulsa, OK

#20 May 3, 2008
Fine! we'll take the African goddesses. I'd much rather have a smoothed skin nicely shaped black woman over pasty faced milk bottles with pointed noses and red blottches on their faces. More black women for white men. HOOOOORRAYYYYY!=D =D =D !!!! enjoy the lack of butt and small lips.
Black Men Are Gay

Dallas, TX

#21 May 3, 2008
emergence wrote:
<quoted text>
and this one too.
The Truth Hurts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 89
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RoxLo 1,760,152
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 36 min ThomasA 62
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 1,035
Guess what, Nighurs? 1 hr THX White Overlord 1
Goodbye everyone! 1 hr Ttt 31
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 1 hr Ms Mack 55
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 2 hr Ms Mack 64
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 2 hr Whites have no hi... 150
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 2 hr OccupyThis 144
Can we take back topix? 4 hr BillyDbigballer 358