Why is everyone bisexual?
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#1 Nov 28, 2011
It seems like almost everyone now days is bisexual. Some people seem to either be on the down-low or secret lesbians, you also have some women out here that have boyfriends or husbands and the women sleep around with other women also.

I have nothing against an out the closet gay male or lesbian, bc they are who they are...but a down low man and woman that has children and is in a relationship with the opposite, but sleeps around with the same sex is just not right.

I really think people should just pick one side and be on one team. This bisexual epidemic that is sweeping the nation is just really disturbing.
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#2 Nov 28, 2011
I really cant speak on any other area, but in Illinois the bisexual epidemic is becoming extremely bad. I also hear that down south and new york have a serious down-low issue too, but i don't know.
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#3 Nov 28, 2011
You use to be able to trust other women around your drink, but now days some women try to get you super drunk just so they can have sex with you.
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#4 Nov 28, 2011
A girlfriend that i worked with tried to make a move on me one day, i couldn't believe it.
Carol

Orem, UT

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Blk American Beauty wrote:
It seems like almost everyone now days is bisexual. Some people seem to either be on the down-low or secret lesbians, you also have some women out here that have boyfriends or husbands and the women sleep around with other women also.
I have nothing against an out the closet gay male or lesbian, bc they are who they are...but a down low man and woman that has children and is in a relationship with the opposite, but sleeps around with the same sex is just not right.
I really think people should just pick one side and be on one team. This bisexual epidemic that is sweeping the nation is just really disturbing.
Many kids are being raped by the same gender now. They just get used to homosexual sex and it's hard for the to stop as adults.

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Upper Darby, PA

#6 Nov 28, 2011
I lived in college park,GA for almost a year and I saw suspicious behavior going on with the men A LOT. It was to the point where I didnt want to be bothered by men that werent around my age.
My uncle was DL for awhile even though he never really bought the females around us but we knew he liked me and till' this day he still won't admit to liking men even though he has stopped trying to be a straight male.

This type of stuff makes you paranoid because males can contract HIV and just be passing it along to his wife/significant other and not know it.
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#7 Nov 28, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Many kids are being raped by the same gender now. They just get used to homosexual sex and it's hard for the to stop as adults.
This world is crazy...
Carol

Orem, UT

#8 Nov 28, 2011
<quoted text>
This world is crazy...
Exactly...sad for this generation of kids.
AMEN n AMEN

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2011
I believe this is accurate and precise

Romans 1:

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:?25?Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

?26?For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:?27?And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

?28?And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; ?29?Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,?30?Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,?31?Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:?32?Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#10 Nov 28, 2011
Everyone???
AMEN n AMEN

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2011
It's all about "SELF" and what makes "SELF" happy.

END OF STORY
APV INFECTED

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2011
APV wrote:
Everyone???
You're the only one that will step over a mountain and stumble on a mole hill.

Anyone interacting with you in life will catch hell.
You will nick pick Mr. Scrooge to death.
You will kill a horse, stand it up and kill it again.

I bet your azz is so tight, shyt comes out of your ears.

Aloha

A-ntagonistic
L-ike an
O-ld
H-ag
A-lone
Black in Chi-town

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 29, 2011
I'm a bi-bf and have been since my first experience at fourteen. My best girlfriend went down town on me and I had my first orgasm. Guys go down on me but just don't get it right, in returning the favor to a sista I developed a taste for pussy, what's the big deal?!?!
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#15 Nov 30, 2011
Black in Chi-town wrote:
I'm a bi-bf and have been since my first experience at fourteen. My best girlfriend went down town on me and I had my first orgasm. Guys go down on me but just don't get it right, in returning the favor to a sista I developed a taste for pussy, what's the big deal?!?!
I'm in illinois too, & you down-low men are over populating illinois at a alarming rate, at least be honest with women and let them know that you are a homosexual...SHM!
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#16 Nov 30, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...sad for this generation of kids.
I feel really bad for this generation.
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#17 Nov 30, 2011
APV wrote:
Everyone???
Ill say around 65%.
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#18 Nov 30, 2011
AMEN n AMEN wrote:
I believe this is accurate and precise
Romans 1:
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:?25?Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
?26?For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:?27?And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
?28?And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; ?29?Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,?30?Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,?31?Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:?32?Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
My problem is not with gay people its more with the people that live double lives. The sad part is that a lot of people that live double lives go to church and know the bible very well and their with a battle among themselves.
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#19 Nov 30, 2011
Black in Chi-town wrote:
Hopefully you don't have children.
Blk American Beauty

Joliet, IL

#20 Nov 30, 2011
Black in Chi-town wrote:
Would you like it if your children where with a down-low homosexual or a confused woman that was living a double life? Think about!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#21 Nov 30, 2011
<quoted text>
Ill say around 65%.
In your area or around the world (with the latter being hard to believe)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,620,537
Famous black movie lines? 1 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
LONDON NOW HAS MORE VIOLENT CRIME THAN NYC. THA... 3 min KIR SUCKA 7
There is not a superior race 3 min el rey de los cam... 47
2017 iq stats are in. Blacks finally above 90. 4 min Kip 11
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 5 min el rey de los cam... 37
WHY Do Nonwhites Continue To Flood White Count... 7 min KIR SUCKA 10
Racism in America 19 min Kato 871
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr KIR SUCKA 213
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Paul 28
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr el rey de los cam... 35,353
More from around the web