What's wrong with OOW birth? Nothing,...

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#33 Oct 29, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you are only interested in talking to people that have the same opinions as yourself?
I and most other WP do. We are exposed to other people's opinions all day long, and others constantly try to propagandize us and all. So that means we should have the right to seek out like-minded people who will agree with us rather than abuse us by challenging us.

That is what normal people are supposed to do. Dream of the life they want for themselves, achieve it, and then get to live that life, preferably without the need to defend it. I deliberately chose out my opinions and how I want to be for the rest of my life and I don't want others to challenge them or get into my way, but to interact with me peaceably and passively, and bonding around those beliefs and opinions. That is true fellowship. Forced diversity destroys diversity, causes only the dominant (and likely inferior) opinions to dominate, and destroys the purposes of a number of organizations since they were built around certain values. If you don't like the values of one group of people, then start your own group and leave the other one alone.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#34 Oct 29, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I feel ashamed because you consider oow kids to be immoral?
Creating OOW kids is what is immoral, not the children themselves who cannot help that their selfish, immoral parents ruined them and didn't give them the benefit of being born to married parents, with a civilized man leading the home, and a loving mother who isn't out trying to get into male-dominated jobs nor out trying to prove herself like a man.

Don't blame the kids. That is why we don't use the term bastard as much anymore (and yes, that ugly name was once on legal documents), since we all realize that it is not their fault that their mother couldn't keep her pants up until marriage or that the father was immoral enough to demand sex while not married, and immoral enough to try to con/game a woman into having sex with him that she really didn't want to have in the first place.

If we want to save our nation, we need a revival of the White, Christian, 1950's values.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#35 Oct 29, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
And THAT is immoral to me. Making sure that the family has a good place to live should always come before throwing a lavish party.
I agree. Unfortunately there are many women who are materialistic.

A woman with such a mindset is not a woman a man should even marry.
hey

Penfield, NY

#36 Oct 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I and most other WP do. We are exposed to other people's opinions all day long, and others constantly try to propagandize us and all. So that means we should have the right to seek out like-minded people who will agree with us rather than abuse us by challenging us.
That is what normal people are supposed to do. Dream of the life they want for themselves, achieve it, and then get to live that life, preferably without the need to defend it. I deliberately chose out my opinions and how I want to be for the rest of my life and I don't want others to challenge them or get into my way, but to interact with me peaceably and passively, and bonding around those beliefs and opinions. That is true fellowship. Forced diversity destroys diversity, causes only the dominant (and likely inferior) opinions to dominate, and destroys the purposes of a number of organizations since they were built around certain values. If you don't like the values of one group of people, then start your own group and leave the other one alone.
So what you're stating is you don't want people to challenge your odd opinions but bond and agree with you.

Most everything you have stated here is untrue. They are only the way you choose to live, it does not make it a "rule" or "law" of America or WP even.

WP are exposed to others opinions all day??? What??? If you DO NOT LIKE other's opinions, why of all place would you go are forums on the internet? That's all it is. Other peoples opinions.

You have odd beliefs that I don't think cause anyone harm if you practice them. Do not expect to walk around like a queen, expecting others to bow in front of you or not speak to you. Completely privacy is sitting in your own home. Do not go out. Do not go online.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#37 Oct 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO

Spotted, you're a clown. I mean that in the nicest way possible.
I love it when you speak on behalf of "most other WP," because in reAlity, you're only speaking on behalf of yourself and the limited number of white people you know.

Anyway,
The poster Maya that you responded to is white. As she's European, she's whiter than you. Shes from a whiter environment and doesn't have a half black president. She's more of an authority on what "most white people do".
Albert B

Romford, UK

#38 Oct 29, 2013
As for that other stuff about it being wrong because "this is America" that only proves that Americans are immature and incapable of having sex, kids or being in a relationship in a responsible way.

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39 Oct 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. But if the man doesn't have the ability to give his woman a lavish wedding, then he likely lacks what it takes to provide for her and the family for the rest of their lives together. That is perhaps how wedding customs began, to give the men a chance to show off their ability to provide. Men are to provide for women, not the other way around. Women should have the ability to get to be the primary nurturers for their kids and not have to try to be both mom and dad to them.
We have different takes on that. Marriage or relationships for ME does not mean that a man should provide for me while I care for the children. I want a relationship where we work together as a team, providing for the household and taking care of the children TOGETHER. I would not marry,and / or have children with a man that believes that his only contribution to the family is to make money.

Level 2

Location hidden

#40 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Unfortunately there are many women who are materialistic.

A woman with such a mindset is not a woman a man should even marry.
I agree.

Level 2

Location hidden

#42 Oct 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Creating OOW kids is what is immoral, not the children themselves who cannot help that their selfish, immoral parents ruined them and didn't give them the benefit of being born to married parents, with a civilized man leading the home, and a loving mother who isn't out trying to get into male-dominated jobs nor out trying to prove herself like a man.

Don't blame the kids. That is why we don't use the term bastard as much anymore (and yes, that ugly name was once on legal documents), since we all realize that it is not their fault that their mother couldn't keep her pants up until marriage or that the father was immoral enough to demand sex while not married, and immoral enough to try to con/game a woman into having sex with him that she really didn't want to have in the first place.

If we want to save our nation, we need a revival of the White, Christian, 1950's values.
LOL This is the year 2013. In my culture you will have a very hard time finding a woman who's only dream is to be her husbands nanny and maid. We believe on equality.

Level 2

Location hidden

#43 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
As for that other stuff about it being wrong because "this is America" that only proves that Americans are immature and incapable of having sex, kids or being in a relationship in a responsible way.
Hear, hear.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#44 Oct 29, 2013
The Americans and black people who think OOW result in kids being screwed up really need to look at Europe.

Iceland has a really high OOW rate. Possibly higher than black America's... He the country is known for its gender equality and very low crime rates. Violent crime is supposed to be so rare, while in the USA it's so common.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#45 Oct 29, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL This is the year 2013. In my culture you will have a very hard time finding a woman who's only dream is to be her husbands nanny and maid. We believe on equality.
MACEO

Didn't your profile "Spotted Girl win the Tops on Topix recently! LMAO

Your a 60 year old man! lmao
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#46 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
The Americans and black people who think OOW result in kids being screwed up really need to look at Europe.
Iceland has a really high OOW rate. Possibly higher than black America's... He the country is known for its gender equality and very low crime rates. Violent crime is supposed to be so rare, while in the USA it's so common.
MACEO

The men/women are committed to raising their families, Balck men are only committed to chasing White women, living off White women and committed to their Dycks!

Sorry but Black men are a waste of a woman's time especially if she wants something in life!

Look what you did to poor old Liz, she got nothing but your DISRESPECT AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL! LMAO
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#47 Oct 29, 2013
MACEO

I don't want a Black man period! Not intersted in wasting my time! I do't feel all Black men are bad but too many fit the "ill mold" not worth the little time I have left!

I ahve too many White men chasing me on dating sites to accept soem "LoW Rate Boo Boo" who can't afford to date, ask me to meet cook dinner for him at my place, ask why I can't just let him fuk me since he's married and all kinda crazy Dumb ASS schitt that Black men say all the time!

Again, If White women are better why do these Black men get in my face when I talk to White men bitter when they claim there' married to stunning White women and only show pictures of homely biracial kids?

Sorry that means your bitter!

This time, I turned around and said "Get a way from me" OUT LOuD , I know how Black men are and his face changed! If I'm not taking to you than leave me alone! LMAO

It worked!
Albert B

Romford, UK

#49 Oct 29, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
MACEO
I don't want a Black man period! Not intersted in wasting my time! I do't feel all Black men are bad but too many fit the "ill mold" not worth the little time I have left!
I ahve too many White men chasing me on dating sites to accept soem "LoW Rate Boo Boo" who can't afford to date, ask me to meet cook dinner for him at my place, ask why I can't just let him fuk me since he's married and all kinda crazy Dumb ASS schitt that Black men say all the time!
Again, If White women are better why do these Black men get in my face when I talk to White men bitter when they claim there' married to stunning White women and only show pictures of homely biracial kids?
Sorry that means your bitter!
This time, I turned around and said "Get a way from me" OUT LOuD , I know how Black men are and his face changed! If I'm not taking to you than leave me alone! LMAO
It worked!
SADBUTTRUE
Aren't you engaged or married to a wealthy Jewish man?
Why are you still active on dating sites?

You sound like a professional gold digger.

You're a liar and/or a cheat!

The Jewish man should get a prenup!
Albert B

Romford, UK

#50 Oct 29, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
The men/women are committed to raising their families, Balck men are only committed to chasing White women, living off White women and committed to their Dycks!
Sorry but Black men are a waste of a woman's time especially if she wants something in life!
Look what you did to poor old Liz, she got nothing but your DISRESPECT AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL! LMAO
who is Liz?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#51 Oct 29, 2013
Silverness wrote:
OP is probably an OOW child.
It is not necessarily a bad thing... I mean people can engage in whatever behaviour they want, but there is an incidence of women being loose and bringing children into the world to use as a meal card. On top of that, why are people still having unprotected sex in this day and age? If you have a surprise pregnancy, it generally means you were careless at some point and that partner could have given you a disease... That is what I first think of when a man says he has a child but was never married to the mother.... He is basically saying "I am not careful with whom I sleep with and will never legitimize my child"... It is also just so degrading being pregnant and the man not acknowledging you as the mother of his future child, if he can't marry you then there has to be something wrong with your relationship (unless he is generally against marriage)...
The children are not the problem.. I mean what have they done? It is the parents who I immediately have a bad impression of. And sadly it can rub off onto the children.... some people (not all) immediately think.... Oh your mom is a s**t then? Especially if she is a black woman.
I agree, our community is racked with immoral people who just sleep with anyone. We need less illegitimate children and more women who put education over having OOWC.
For once I actually agree with you.

Location hidden

#52 Oct 29, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
And THAT is immoral to me. Making sure that the family has a good place to live should always come before throwing a lavish party.
Lol. Africans do not think like that. A party will be had all day long... and tomorrow the kids will be asking for money for uniforms and father will be like what?!
Most people live in the present here as shown... if they planned their lives, there would be less children running around the world with no daddies defending immoral behavior.

Location hidden

#53 Oct 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Creating OOW kids is what is immoral, not the children themselves who cannot help that their selfish, immoral parents ruined them and didn't give them the benefit of being born to married parents, with a civilized man leading the home, and a loving mother who isn't out trying to get into male-dominated jobs nor out trying to prove herself like a man.
Lost cause right there, black women as I know them have a problem closing their legs. In turn this makes these OOWC insecure and succumb to that very same behavior. It will never change, maybe among the white community but not the black. Even black in Britain go around being wenches..., they all know that black women can't be controlled. And half the black men there are just a stereotype of children born out of wedlock. its a shame but quite true.

Location hidden

#54 Oct 29, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Where have you been lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,550,553
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 11 min Evelyn 24
Why are so many whites pretending to be black h... (Jul '15) 11 min my Puerto Rican i... 74
Why do black people have white palms and white ... (Aug '12) 1 hr TooManyIgnorantPe... 38
Hidden Criminals 1 hr 2 Dogs 28
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Ronald 221
News College professor fired after racial comments o... 2 hr 2 Dogs 18
More from around the web