What's wrong with OOW birth? Nothing,...

What's wrong with OOW birth? Nothing, that's what!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Albert B

Romford, UK

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Nothing is wrong with OOW birth, so people (especially black women) need to shush and stop complaining.

Leonardo da Vinci was born OOW, and he didn't end up so bad.

There's nothing wrong with OOW births... But there is something wrong with black people (especially women who are left to raise kids on their own)who don't make good parents.

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2013
A child is not more or less mine depending on my relationship status with the other parent. My responsobility and my love for my child is the same wheter I am married to the other parent, divorced or was never married in the first place.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#3 Oct 28, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
A child is not more or less mine depending on my relationship status with the other parent. My responsobility and my love for my child is the same wheter I am married to the other parent, divorced or was never married in the first place.
So you agree, there is nothing wrong with OOW kids?

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree, there is nothing wrong with OOW kids?
Of course there is nothing wrong with the kids.
I also do not hink that there is anything wrong with choosing to have children without being married. In my culture it is very common for couples to have children before they marry, or even deciding not to marry but to live "married" life without the piece of paper.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 28, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
or even deciding not to marry but to live "married" life without the piece of paper.
Are there "legalities" of some sort that would make them choose to do this. I can understand a "common sense" approach to living together before marriage- for the "not so religious"- to see if they are compatible living together, but do they just not want to "mess with" getting married after children are born, or what?
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#6 Oct 28, 2013
However social science studies prove that black OOW births result in rude, inconsiderate, selfish, violent kids bent on wanton destruction of the social structure due to their hate of anyone's success while they are abject failures & as such are shunned by society as a whole.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#7 Oct 28, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is nothing wrong with the kids.
I also do not hink that there is anything wrong with choosing to have children without being married. In my culture it is very common for couples to have children before they marry, or even deciding not to marry but to live "married" life without the piece of paper.
Yeah, there are many European countries with very high OOW birth rates.

I think the issue is people in these countries can be good parents and don't need to tie a man down with marriage in order to feel secure. I've noticed many posters complaining about OOW births

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Oct 28, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>Are there "legalities" of some sort that would make them choose to do this. I can understand a "common sense" approach to living together before marriage- for the "not so religious"- to see if they are compatible living together, but do they just not want to "mess with" getting married after children are born, or what?
I guess everybody has their reasons to marry or not marry. I never married my son's father. We never found it important to do so. We were together for almost 7 years.
My brother and his girlfriend have been together for 9 years now and have 2 kids. They want to get married but can not afford the kind of wedding they want right now. They priorotised buying a house instead.
From a legal standpoint it is better to be married when there are children involved.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
However social science studies prove that black OOW births result in rude, inconsiderate, selfish, violent kids bent on wanton destruction of the social structure due to their hate of anyone's success while they are abject failures & as such are shunned by society as a whole.
Typical piece of lying white trash.

These vermin cannot help but spew hatred and tell lies. It's as if they have a gene that makes them act out like this against others. You'd think this one was a bastard child himself the way it rattles on endlessly over blacks. Who in their right mind raises any child like this?

Interesting isn't it?

Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Oct 28, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
There's nothing wrong with OOW kids, there's something wrong with people that have OOW kids.

The child didn't have a voice in the matter.

Anyone that support sexual immorality needs to be examined.
Sexual immorality? WTF is that exactly?

Level 2

Location hidden

#16 Oct 28, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>That's what dictionaries are for.
Maybe the backwards conservative dictionary then.

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Oct 28, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text>If Conservative family values are backwards, then shame on you.
Why should I feel ashamed because you consider oow kids to be immoral?

Level 2

Location hidden

#23 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>I don't think I really said that hon. The problems with society today is the liberal disintegration of our nuclear family. Wouldn't you agree? If not, then I am done with you.
Ok, so you are only interested in talking to people that have the same opinions as yourself?

Level 2

Location hidden

#25 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>Hmmmmmm, I'm taking to you aren't I? You can answer my other post now. That's how this forum works hon.
I do not agree with you. The problem is not that people are having children without being married, the problem is that people are not careful about who they have children with, and that people do not take responsobility for the children they have, regardless of their marital status.

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#26 Oct 29, 2013
OP is probably an OOW child.
It is not necessarily a bad thing... I mean people can engage in whatever behaviour they want, but there is an incidence of women being loose and bringing children into the world to use as a meal card. On top of that, why are people still having unprotected sex in this day and age? If you have a surprise pregnancy, it generally means you were careless at some point and that partner could have given you a disease... That is what I first think of when a man says he has a child but was never married to the mother.... He is basically saying "I am not careful with whom I sleep with and will never legitimize my child"... It is also just so degrading being pregnant and the man not acknowledging you as the mother of his future child, if he can't marry you then there has to be something wrong with your relationship (unless he is generally against marriage)...
The children are not the problem.. I mean what have they done? It is the parents who I immediately have a bad impression of. And sadly it can rub off onto the children.... some people (not all) immediately think.... Oh your mom is a s**t then? Especially if she is a black woman.

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B

Romford, UK

#29 Oct 29, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess everybody has their reasons to marry or not marry. I never married my son's father. We never found it important to do so. We were together for almost 7 years.
My brother and his girlfriend have been together for 9 years now and have 2 kids. They want to get married but can not afford the kind of wedding they want right now. They priorotised buying a house instead.
From a legal standpoint it is better to be married when there are children involved.
Some women would prioritise their dream wedding and not worry about having a roof over their head.

Level 2

Location hidden

#30 Oct 29, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>Some women would prioritise their dream wedding and not worry about having a roof over their head.
And THAT is immoral to me. Making sure that the family has a good place to live should always come before throwing a lavish party.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#31 Oct 29, 2013
There is a lot wrong with it. This is America, and in America, you are supposed to marry someone before having sex with them. If you do that, then you are more likely to have someone to take care of the kids. If you both marry as virgins, there is less temptation to stray since you don't know what it is like.

It is like drugs. I don't know what it means to crave heroin or crack. You know why? Because I was never stupid enough to take it in the first place. Sometimes the consequences of sin are more sin.

There would also be less drama and less complicated family situations if everyone just waited until marriage. The ones who lack the self-discipline to wait until marriage are also more likely to commit crimes, since they only care about immediate gratification and taking what they want without regard to others.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#32 Oct 29, 2013
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
And THAT is immoral to me. Making sure that the family has a good place to live should always come before throwing a lavish party.
Good point. But if the man doesn't have the ability to give his woman a lavish wedding, then he likely lacks what it takes to provide for her and the family for the rest of their lives together. That is perhaps how wedding customs began, to give the men a chance to show off their ability to provide. Men are to provide for women, not the other way around. Women should have the ability to get to be the primary nurturers for their kids and not have to try to be both mom and dad to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many People on Topix Do you Think Are Loser... 4 min Truth Hurts 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,395,628
The Black Man Is God 7 min Bow Down Roman Scum 108
Do you understand 33 min Truth Hurts 27
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 34 min LarryV 2,080
Urbanwear 36 min Guest 9
Am in search Of good wife 38 min AAM2000 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr mike 46,442
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 1 hr barefoot2626 93
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Uncle ruckus 32,662
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web