Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Most bw do not like inbred cousin-humping arabs.
xxEbonyxx

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Paki men are so big and hard, that I don't even think about all those small black men anymore, because I got me a bull to ride on all night.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Demon possessed idiot slime buckets (babylonharlots)nympho's who can't have sex with bm because they would not be able to be harlots would they..anything coming out of they're mouth is a lie..they're is no truth in them..if only people could how degrading and evil they are behind close doors they would torture and kill them.. (=

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Sindhi Native wrote:
I was working in the gas station and all these black women starting coming up to me asking for my 11 inch brown mamba, they said that the majority of black men can't please them anymore
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/2/2c/... = black guy
http://ethnicmen.blogspot.com/2012/12/pakista...
http://indianguys.tumblr.com/post/49594741583
Okay. I do think some Arab and Middle Eastern guys are hot, but I don't think I've ever showed interest to them. The cultures are very different. Some of you men are very attractive though.:)

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Lmao!!!! This is a joke, when I think of paki men, the last think I'm thinking about is his anatomy, the fact that you had to make this thread in itself shows that somebody's not getting none. smh
Caramel Sugar queen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Paki men have such big and hard sizes that they hit the g spot every time and some of them know the Kama Sutra too.

Level 4

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>seems like you haven't pumped your gas in a while, oh well, have fun being a pedestrian and judging by your attitude, it seems like your current mans not putting it in right.
Lol, I'm not the one bragging about who and what I have below, that the first sign of a man who's not getting any is over bragging. FYI, I don't let anyone stick nothing in me I'm a woman with standards, but good luck on finding pleasure you so desperately want.

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm not the one bragging about who and what I have below, that the first sign of a man who's not getting any is over bragging. FYI, I don't let anyone stick nothing in me I'm a woman with standards, but good luck on finding pleasure you so desperately want.
Why are some Black girls always so defensive? That's what makes us look bad, just calm down, he's not insulting us by fantasizing that we want him, so move on.

Level 4

and not your hair

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are some Black girls always so defensive? That's what makes us look bad, just calm down, he's not insulting us by fantasizing that we want him, so move on.
We are all different people with different feelings and interpret things differently. If you fancy this thread, hey that's cool, but I find it insulting, degrading, and pretty much disgusting, when people profess how thirsty black women are, especially non black men. I have a right to express that on a public forum, I'm not hurting anyone, so I guess I'll continue :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••