Black monster tortures white kid to d...
nubi1

Garden City, MI

#27 Aug 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wanna live with kneegros.......
Good for you. Please do us a favor and kindly remove yourself from modern day society. We're trying to move forward, not backwards.

Btw, please stop claiming persian ancestry. The aryans no longer represent Iranians as a whole. The country is a huge mix of bandari arabs , turkic mongols, and Afro-Arab mixes from slavery.
Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28 Aug 16, 2013
Unholy Aggathon wrote:
I doubt it would have been that big a deal if the races were reversed because the assaulter is a woman.
Are you trying to be funny.? Male or female, if a white had done this, the TV coverage would have been non-stop.
Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#29 Aug 16, 2013
Brownskin Beauty wrote:
Trayvone had it much worse and was an unarmed child. Trayvone was profiled.
Tray was no child, you dunce. He was 6' 2" and much bigger than zimbo. And no race is profiled as much as whites. Affirmative action is profiling and it's everywhere.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#30 Aug 16, 2013
Brownskin Beauty wrote:
Stupidgroe
Toomis

Houston, TX

#31 Aug 16, 2013
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to be funny.? Male or female, if a white had done this, the TV coverage would have been non-stop.
If it was made news to would calm down the negroes. They need teh negroes angry and rioting.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Aug 16, 2013
I don't CARE what color a person is...WHITE on BLACK, or BLACK on WHITE, a life is a life; and mankind has NO right NOR authority to DISRUPT what GOD ALMIGHTY / mans CREATOR has placed upon this earth. NO man does. Having blood on ones hand is JUST THAT....having blood on ones hand. COLOR has everything to do with it in thee 'eyes' of man; but to mans CREATOR who has NO particality to ones RACE, COLOR, nor CREED- views it as to how man views it.

If your BLACK and you kill someone WHITE, you have blood on your hands and HAVE TO answer to the FATHER.

If your WHITE and you kill someone BLACK, you have blood on your hands and HAVE TO aswer to the FATHER.

If your WHITE or BLACK or ASIAN or LATINO, and one from either group TAKES THE LIFE from either one from these groups...you THUS WILL HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS and will HAVE TO answer to the FATHER.; because of commiting MURDER. A bibiical act prohited by man through the bible word of our Creator letting us know what he does and does not approve of. However...a life is a life no matter what (color) that life is that had been taken; the ONE who took it..is going to HAVE TO ANSWER FOR IT.

What we do on earth while here...is what we'll reap and sow ..in the long run; those who did- and are doing 'VILE' things will have to answer for it; THEY WILL NOT get away sott free; God will not allow for them to NOT ANSWER for their acts.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#34 Aug 16, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
what does this have to do with the zimm and martin case? they have nothing in common. your post was so immature with no logic.
i get that you are just a black person that hates all white people. whatever. no one cares about people like you. but where has that got you in life? you are just a white racist in black skin. why are u constantly complaining about it? it's okay for you and not other people to think that way?
In Jim Crow Florida, "self defence" can be used as a pretext to kill anybody or preferably Black people and youngsters.
So the lawyers in this case could claim the same : it was preposterous for GZ so it could be the same for a Black woman either.
If you believe in America "color blind" "justice like 80% of whitey.
Outrageous in Florida, equally unfair here no ?

On the contrary, I'm balanced.

a whiteboi
White man

Leigh-on-sea, UK

#36 Aug 16, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
I promise if it was the other around, trayvon would go to jail
~emperor
Lol
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#37 Aug 16, 2013
The aids virus that our people created killed millions of colored subhumans, and we lynched thousands. But, we Whites have never been sufficiently violent and racist enough. But, we will soon rectify that past error. I look forward to seeing these ugly, cowardly, evil, feces colored n#appy headed subhuman vermin butchered on the floors of FEMA death camps, emmett till style.
flagchange

Saltville, VA

#38 Aug 16, 2013
that's An old one..
nubi1

Garden City, MI

#39 Aug 16, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
The aids virus that our people created killed millions of colored subhumans, and we lynched thousands. But, we Whites have never been sufficiently violent and racist enough. But, we will soon rectify that past error. I look forward to seeing these ugly, cowardly, evil, feces colored n#appy headed subhuman vermin butchered on the floors of FEMA death camps, emmett till style.
When the pharoah of Egypt condemned the first born of Israel, he only condemned himself. Remember that. And thank you for admitting the aids virus came from Europeans. Means alot.

Only further reason to take you out.
Please stop the racism

Tucson, AZ

#42 Feb 10, 2014
White, black, yellow, red. We're all human. Some are just evil. A young boy was abducted and brutally tortured with a blowtorch to death. What's wrong with everybody on here?!! Innocence and guilt have no color. And this has nothing to do with the treyvon Martin Zimmerman case. Life lost is always a tragedy. If y'all believe in a god, what would you want him to be like? Loving and forgiving of all peaceful and loving creatures is how I depict him. But until the day we meet him on our death beds, we can do our best to love or fellow man and do no harm to one another but love one another. Violence solves nothing. It's when we come togethor that we can do great things. Rest in peace both Jonathan and Treyvon. They are in a much better place than we are right now, as they no longer have to deal with all of the hate and sin in this world today. God bless each and every one of you. Goodnight
Someguy

Winter Haven, FL

#44 Feb 20, 2014
Pretty shitty that it wasn't Atleast a bigger deal to the media, that's pretty fucking sick. It is JUST like the Zimmerman case only it was out of spite and hate instead of self defense. Like stated, if the races were reversed I bet this would have gotten out to a lot more people than it did.
Peter Lerman

United States

#45 Feb 20, 2014
"Black monster." Redundant title, 2/10 would not read.
Big Knob

United States

#47 Feb 21, 2014
That Backfired Ehh wrote:
<quoted text> If you know so much about American blacks and American justice,
....then explain why blacks aren't as upset about Adrian Broadway as about the SkittleBoy.
you explain, why isnt it funny, when it happens to one of you..........
Big Knob

United States

#49 Feb 21, 2014
That Backfired Ehh wrote:
<quoted text>Because we're not black, stupid.
So, you want to explain why dead blacks are only a problem for other blacks when the killer isn't another black, or just keep asking stupid questions?
Youre a weak game player, you know that..........lying as usual ,.........
lee

United States

#51 Feb 22, 2014
Brownskin Beauty wrote:
Unarmed...? And how armed was this 12 year old boy on christmas eve, when he was kidnapped & tortured for hours...how did Trayvon have it worse, you clueless moron?
MR TEA

Suisun City, CA

#52 Feb 22, 2014
Even the knoxville 4 rape and murders got very little coverage to no coverage nationally, and there were more people involved than just the 4 arrested.
someguy

United States

#53 May 5, 2014
Brownskin Beauty wrote:
you are a sad person
no hope

Tucker, GA

#54 May 5, 2014
Wow. Im sitting reading about this poor child and how he was horribly murdered in an extremely brutal way, and I see all of this... Its just sad. The ignorance of so many is what holds back the masses.

The media is controlled by the rich. The use it to boost begrudgement amongst the poor. Slight of the hand. If you are too busy fighting on another over skin color you are too busy to stand up for the liberties all our ancestors fought for.

Judge a person by their actions not their appearance. This woman MURDERED a white child. She burnt him to DEATH with a blow torch. Most of you would go to the hospital if you burnt your finger on the stove. This CHILD was burned to death. Death. With a torch. Where is a legitimate means of self defense? This woman is a sick person. And other than the few ignorant individuals seeking social attention through bigotry and hate, I assure you that all who read about this, people of all colors, will be outraged that an adult human could carry out such actions against a small child.

I vote she be stoned to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What African Americans really are 2 min Keepin It Real 52
Negro behavior in public places 3 min Harrisson 106
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Susanm 1,523,604
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 8 min AirborneInfantry 1
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 47 min 2 Dogs 3,996
black girl white guy babies (May '12) 53 min All 19
black women are choosing non black men now 1 hr Almond Rose 20-20 2
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 3 hr Mick 37
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 10 hr JRT 10
Why do so many whites fear blacks? 10 hr chiney man 74