Black monster tortures white kid to d...

Black monster tortures white kid to death w blowtorch!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 15, 2013
And as always there is ZERO coverage from the establishment media. They have declared war on whites!

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/08/media-...

August 14,2013

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy
The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.
Unholy Aggathon

Kennesaw, GA

#2 Aug 15, 2013
I doubt it would have been that big a deal if the races were reversed because the assaulter is a woman.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 15, 2013
I agree that this case hasn't gotten much coverage due to the gender of the perpetrator.
Brownskin Beauty

Smyrna, GA

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Trayvone had it much worse and was an unarmed child. Trayvone was profiled.
Al Sharpton

Toronto, Canada

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Seems like a victimless crime to me.
doberman

Brownsburg, IN

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Al Sharpton wrote:
Seems like a victimless crime to me.
spoken like a true animal
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#10 Aug 15, 2013
The day of vengeance is coming, and these cowardly, ugly, evil colored subhumans will go into the mass graves where they belong. I look forward to seeing sheboons and their evil little sprogs, thrown alive into woodchippers, feet first. And the jews and their treasonous, evil diversity puching political lackeys will be tortured to death, along with THEIR families.
nubi1

Garden City, MI

#11 Aug 15, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
The day of vengeance is coming, and these cowardly, ugly, evil colored subhumans will go into the mass graves where they belong. I look forward to seeing sheboons and their evil little sprogs, thrown alive into woodchippers, feet first. And the jews and their treasonous, evil diversity puching political lackeys will be tortured to death, along with THEIR families.
Um yeah... right. Anyway, hahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

Ur stupid bro. Be a good white lamb, and stfu.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#12 Aug 15, 2013
nubi1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um yeah... right. Anyway, hahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!
Ur stupid bro. Be a good white lamb, and stfu.
Come shut me up! You cowardly, ugly, evil, subhumans are living on borowed time so oooooook oooooook oooook it up, whie you can.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#13 Aug 15, 2013
I know this is not funny, but when you think about it when reading the title it is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
nubi1

Garden City, MI

#14 Aug 15, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come shut me up! You cowardly, ugly, evil, subhumans are living on borowed time so oooooook oooooook oooook it up, whie you can.
Boy this is giving me a rush, [email protected]! But yes, please await your slaughter in silence. White nationalists are just a bunch of high school rejects, playing with their little cm peters.

My future wife says most of you guys are gay anyway. Lol. She's russian, so she knows your kind.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#15 Aug 15, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
<quoted text>
aye white pedo, shud up wm live up to the 666

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#16 Aug 15, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
666 reasoans why white men r the devil.. First one.. Kiddynapperz.. 2.. School shootez 3.. People hangerz.. 4.. Serial killaz.. 5.. Geeks.. 6.. 66 more to come
nubi1

Garden City, MI

#17 Aug 15, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the Somali and Pakistani communities in London, continue to stomp the life out of all a ya. Proud to be black and muslim, Allahu Akbar!!

We are all human beings, and we all have the right to live together in peace. Any racist organization, deserves to be stomped into oblivion.
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#20 Aug 16, 2013
BL-p
I only tell the truth, honestly you look ugly, not too ugly, but ugly (not attractive)
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#22 Aug 16, 2013
:D im sad that kid died

Level 8

Paris France

#23 Aug 16, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
:D im sad that kid died
It sounds "self defence" again to me : a poor "armed" bigger woman on one side, an unarmed teenager on the other side.
According to Florida Zimmerman acquittal, it must be a case of "self defence".

Problem the victim is white so probably nobody will think of "self defence" there. Unlike for the outrageous GZ verdict.

a whiteboi
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#24 Aug 16, 2013
I promise if it was the other around, trayvon would go to jail

~emperor
hey

Penfield, NY

#25 Aug 16, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds "self defence" again to me : a poor "armed" bigger woman on one side, an unarmed teenager on the other side.
Problem the victim is white so probably nobody will think of "self defence" there. Unlike for the outrageous GZ verdict.
a whiteboi
what does this have to do with the zimm and martin case? they have nothing in common. your post was so immature with no logic.

i get that you are just a black person that hates all white people. whatever. no one cares about people like you. but where has that got you in life? you are just a white racist in black skin. why are u constantly complaining about it? it's okay for you and not other people to think that way?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#26 Aug 16, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
Awwwwwww....is the little crybaby still boo hoo hooing about the NOT GUILTY verdict in the Zimmerman case? I guess somebody has to face the fact that playing the race card will not force a jury to come back with a guilty verdict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,404,027
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 6 min Andrew 11
Ancient Egyptains statues with noses. 11 min Lmao 1
Black Lives Matter Info and t-shirts www.blackl... 12 min A Perm For BM 2
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 15 min A Perm For BM 165
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 20 min Andrew 17
what country has the largest black population (Jul '09) 23 min A Perm For BM 93
More from around the web