BW & WM stars as the new Romeo and Juliet, and BM are bitter about it.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Denise

New York, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2013
http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/dbimages/...
So, this commercial for the new Romeo and Juliet play (Starring handsome white man Orlando Bloom, and gorgeous black woman Condola Rashad) shows on T.V in the waiting room at my dentists office this morning... and a BM storms out of the office. Bitter much??
I guess it didn't help that my Irish/ Italian boyfriend was there with me. I'm 23 and my white man is 25 but that didn't stop the 40-something year old target practice from giving us dirty looks the whole time during my wait in the office. The commercial was the vanilla icing on the chocolate cake! It sent that target practice running out the door faster than a bm running from white cops!
Denise

New York, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Denise wrote:
http://media.ticketmaster.com/ en-us/dbimages/148675a.jpg
So, this commercial for the new Romeo and Juliet play (Starring handsome white man Orlando Bloom, and gorgeous black woman Condola Rashad) shows on T.V in the waiting room at my dentists office this morning... and a BM storms out of the office. Bitter much??
I guess it didn't help that my Irish/ Italian boyfriend was there with me. I'm 23 and my white man is 25 but that didn't stop the 40-something year old target practice from giving us dirty looks the whole time during my wait in the office. The commercial was the vanilla icing on the chocolate cake! It sent that target practice running out the door faster than a bm running from white cops!
By the way, Target practice is my new term for BM. It suits them well, doesn't it?

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Im so tired of you interracial people bragging about your interracial relations if it doesn't last then who will you have to berate? LOL!!!!!!! Interracial couples aren't worth the attention, now if a couple of any form has longevity then that is one well deserving of attention.
Denise

New York, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Im so tired of you interracial people bragging about your interracial relations if it doesn't last then who will you have to berate? LOL!!!!!!! Interracial couples aren't worth the attention, now if a couple of any form has longevity then that is one well deserving of attention.
Yeah, ok target practice. You're clearly a BM.
Unholy Aggathon

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2013
I agree, black men are so bitter thats why they havent created any threads or talked about it. Why do you bitter probably flat butt irbw want bm to be jealous of you.
Denise

New York, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Lmbao @ black women.
You women are soooooooooooooooooooooo STUPID.
It's not even funny anymore.
But i'm laughing though.
hahahaha
Sheesh, target prctice....

If you REALLY weren't bitter, you wouldn't have left MULTIPLE bitter responses. But this is how stupid BM are. They'll claim to not care about something... then turn around and write books about why they don't care about it! Lol

This is why BM will forever be the clowns of the world. They don't have any sense at all. From America to Africa, BM are completele FAILURES!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 Aug 17, 2013
Shut your simple minded mouth, animal.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#12 Aug 17, 2013
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, ok target practice. You're clearly a BM.
And your a racist hispanic.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#13 Aug 17, 2013
I wish it was a black Romeo and Juliet that would have been amazing, I love Broadway, still dream of making it there and I have to say to see a black women in a role like that is very inspiring and being that she's Phylicia Rashad daughter I'm sure she's very talented I wish her the best.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#14 Aug 17, 2013
A forum entitled "African American forum" that comprise of interracial topics majority of the time.....hmm......

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#17 Aug 17, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
If they had casted a bm and ww for those roles you and all the other bm would be cheering and applauding and "bragging" about your special relationship with white women
Please stfu, for real. Your hypocrisy is becoming exhausting, I mean really
You can lie to yourself all you like, just be aware that YOU are part of the problem.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 17, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Seriously, don't black women realize how they are being paraded as clowns on the Big Screen?
This has nothing to do with the original concept of the play.
But since it has been established that black women have been begging for white male attention for so long, so why not.
I don't think its a slap in the face for us black men. I see this as being hilariously and ridiculously funny.
I wouldn't mind watching this just to laugh my azz off @ BLACK WOMEN (IN GENERAL.)
HAHAHAHA
Pure comic relief.
lmbao.
It's a MODERN version of Romeo and Juliet. So things gonna change.(race issue, and conflict between the two families, white and black)

If Romeo and Juliet were a bm and a Ww, a thread would be created too..

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 18, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Seriously, don't black women realize how they are being paraded as clowns on the Big Screen?
This has nothing to do with the original concept of the play.
But since it has been established that black women have been begging for white male attention for so long, so why not.
I don't think its a slap in the face for us black men. I see this as being hilariously and ridiculously funny.
I wouldn't mind watching this just to laugh my azz off @ BLACK WOMEN (IN GENERAL.)
HAHAHAHA
Pure comic relief.
lmbao.
I agree and I am sick of these IR BW making spectacles of themselves trying to attract WM. They are only stroking the white man's ego which in turn makes him look down on us.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Aug 18, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where black men have more sense. A black man would know when he is being set-up and know how foolish he would look and be smart enough to turn it down. But not black women.
Black women are known to be idiots on every level. And trust me, the white men know it and use it to their advantage.
This will not go down well in white circles. And white people are secretly laughing their azzs off.
I have agreed to see the show to laugh my azz off. lmbao
Yes they are and the BW trust in WM will probably lead to her demise. I have done several threads here trying to tell BW that WM run hollywood and he is responsible for our negative stereotypes.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#25 Aug 18, 2013
WM with good salaries would rather go to places like Taiwan and Vietnam than to date black women who are from their same culture and speak their same language. Now don't get me wrong everyone here know that I support IR love but I don't like women begging men for his love and affection. BW who do this for WM make all BW look desperate and easy.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#26 Aug 18, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where black men have more sense. A black man would know when he is being set-up and know how foolish he would look and be smart enough to turn it down. But not black women.
Black women are known to be idiots on every level. And trust me, the white men know it and use it to their advantage.
This will not go down well in white circles. And white people are secretly laughing their azzs off.
I have agreed to see the show to laugh my azz off. lmbao
Oh, sorry I didn't know that you were a anti-black women. Now it's more clear.

Lol a black man would accept the role. The fact that you a bm don't make you know all other bm's mind and how they will react in this situation. Same for bw. You just hater hahaha.

You're the idiot b/c you generalize. People who generalize are always wrong to do it. Don't want to be mean but seriously ,Why is your brain so stupid that he can't understand that black women are not only one person ?

Stop hating.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#27 Aug 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
WM with good salaries would rather go to places like Taiwan and Vietnam than to date black women who are from their same culture and speak their same language. Now don't get me wrong everyone here know that I support IR love but I don't like women begging men for his love and affection. BW who do this for WM make all BW look desperate and easy.
You guys are really sick. Do you really think the black actress accepted to playing this role for all reasons you guys said?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#28 Aug 18, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are really sick. Do you really think the black actress accepted to playing this role for all reasons you guys said?
The actress probably took this role for work but there is a culture inside and out of Hollywood where BW are determined to be seen with WM by any means necessary. Movies and films like trying something new and scandal are created by BW. I'll bet if BW opened their own production company they would probably produce films with all WM and BW. And this only makes us look stupid.since WM don't feel the need to make their movies about us.
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#29 Aug 18, 2013
BW are so desperate and dont even see how they are being played, lol.

They will do anything ANYTHING to show off any incline of a BW/WM "relationship" and this little play is no exception.

Even with all this self promotion by BW to WM, you still don't see real WM with real jobs middle class breaking their necks for BW.

WM would rather travel the the depths of Asia or go to Russia to find wives when their are many BW right in their backyard they could have picked from.

BW are being played for fools and they don't care as long as their is some hope of BW/WM being advertised, lol.
BM Move on already

Fremont, CA

#30 Aug 18, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:
BW are so desperate and dont even see how they are being played, lol.
They will do anything ANYTHING to show off any incline of a BW/WM "relationship" and this little play is no exception.
Even with all this self promotion by BW to WM, you still don't see real WM with real jobs middle class breaking their necks for BW.
WM would rather travel the the depths of Asia or go to Russia to find wives when their are many BW right in their backyard they could have picked from.
BW are being played for fools and they don't care as long as their is some hope of BW/WM being advertised, lol.
Lets hope the movie does better than this box office flop hahahahahaha
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0184791/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. Tamale 3 min Undisputed Facts 2
"INCEST" AA's 'DIRTY LITTLE SECRET' (May '12) 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Agents of Corruption 1,224,912
...why maybe Islam should be banned in America 6 min Lotus Order 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Undisputed Facts 118,674
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 7 min Have a nice day 24
W-Male convicted for raping 1 day old BABY. 8 min Lotus Order 7
Why do I hate white people so much? 39 min Labor 186
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney 33,193
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,246
More from around the web