Name stereotypical foods white people eat that come to mind

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of143
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I'll start:

Coleslaw

**********

Really I remember comedians would commonly say there was this food white people ate, and I knew no black people ate it but I didn't know if anyone really still ate it and now can't remember what food that was. I found it hilarious though that I didn't think anyone ate it.
Pootie Tang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 23, 2011
 
anyone?

“HONOR YOUR ANCESTORS ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

mayonaise
spam
salads
starbucks coffee
cheesecake
chicken alfredo
hash browns

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

TheBlackPatriot wrote:
mayonaise
spam
salads
starbucks coffee
cheesecake
chicken alfredo
hash browns
Hey! I'm offended :(

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

pop tarts
cheetohs
mountain dew
tab soda's
grilled cheese sandwiches

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Hamburger helper
Blocks of cheese
Rice cakes
Turkey
Alligator
Chitterlings
Anything canned
Pat

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 23, 2011
 
^^^

You are right, I do eatout mayonnaise!

Lol.

Please keep the wig on, it's only a joke.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 23, 2011
 
Pat wrote:
^^^
You are right, I do eatout mayonnaise!
Lol.
Please keep the wig on, it's only a joke.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TC1DVOUS9CBLL...
Black Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Braunschweiger

Sausages

Black people (ask Jeffrey Dahmer)

Rare steaks and rare meat in general

Pretzels and crackers (LMBAO)

Yogurt

All kinds of weird lunchmeats (like braunschweiger)

silly azz casseroles

quiche (I ain't mad at that)

Mountain Dew

Haluski (which is pretty good)

White bread

7 Up

Pierogies (tasty, a Pittsburgh thing)
Black Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Secret Saucer wrote:
I'll start:
Coleslaw
**********
Really I remember comedians would commonly say there was this food white people ate, and I knew no black people ate it but I didn't know if anyone really still ate it and now can't remember what food that was. I found it hilarious though that I didn't think anyone ate it.
I love cole slaw. That's definitely not a White thang.

KFC's cole slaw is fire.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Facts wrote:
Braunschweiger
Sausages
Black people (ask Jeffrey Dahmer)
Rare steaks and rare meat in general
Pretzels and crackers (LMBAO)
Yogurt
All kinds of weird lunchmeats (like braunschweiger)
silly azz casseroles
quiche (I ain't mad at that)
Mountain Dew
Haluski (which is pretty good)
White bread
7 Up
Pierogies (tasty, a Pittsburgh thing)
Hey this Black girl LOVES perogies!!
Black Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey this Black girl LOVES perogies!!
Potato and cheese

Broccoli and cheese

I thought it was a Pittsburgh thing because there's tons of Polish people in my hometown.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Potato and cheese
Broccoli and cheese
I thought it was a Pittsburgh thing because there's tons of Polish people in my hometown.
Yup yup, it's definitely a Pittsburg thang'
Jasmine

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Secret Saucer wrote:
I'll start:
Coleslaw
**********
Really I remember comedians would commonly say there was this food white people ate, and I knew no black people ate it but I didn't know if anyone really still ate it and now can't remember what food that was. I found it hilarious though that I didn't think anyone ate it.
Eww thats disgusting. Okay 1) They Eat humans (Jeffrey Dahmer etc. you can find out about it in history too.) 2) Bugs (Fear factor etc. it's pretty obvious) 3) Asparagus 4) Caviar 5) SPAM. yuck yuck yuck.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Fried chicken and watermelon
Smartone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 23, 2011
 
Parsnips
Rare Almost bloody meat
Starbucks(skinny latte)
Strange casaroles
Brussel sprouts
Vegan weird shi!
Raw foodist diet
Black Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 23, 2011
 
Smartone wrote:
Parsnips
Rare Almost bloody meat
Starbucks(skinny latte)
Strange casaroles
Brussel sprouts
Vegan weird shi!
Raw foodist diet
Parsnips are very good. I eat those all the time.

Black people need to eat more vegetables, that's the mofo problem with us as a whole. Too much fatty foods and sugar be having us with high blood pressure and diabetes.

Cooked parsnips with little sugar, butter and cinnamon is fire.

Level 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

F*&ck white people!
They need to be fed the pebbles out of the azz of a rat.
auntie bee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

StoptheInsane wrote:
F*&ck white people!
They need to be fed the pebbles out of the azz of a rat.
you should know about rats you ole rotten pussey!!!!1!! did they cut off your foot yet?

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Even my own hair turns brownish in summer!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of143
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

544 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Troll and Stalkers are so jealous of Blacks ... 6 min Drilling for the nerve 12
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,071,089
Blacks Don't Get Mad 9 min GoonaTrackTrack 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min trollslayer 23,349
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 76,621
Everyone is jealous of White Men 10 min charmaine alita 2
How hard is it to be Black 12 min reality 4
White Officer Punches Black Woman 15 Times! 23 min RealTalk 827
Obama Voted Worst Prez 1 hr UTB 198
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••