Jax

Stockbridge, GA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
A whiesupremecist beats a black man, while in jail, his black female guard wanted some white cock so bad she risked her job and children to fuck him.
http://www.ocweekly.com/2012-02-16/news/moxle...
Meet Christopher Roger Brown, a 30-year-old plumber. He's a convicted felon, a member of a criminal street gang, a burglar, a thief and, if police are right, a violent white supremacist. He is so committed to the notion of Caucasian superiority to other races that he has covered his body with pro-Adolf Hitler symbols designed to terrorize minorities. Prominently tattooed on his chin is "88"—"Heil Hitler" in white-power shorthand. A "1" and a "4" are tattooed underneath his right and left eyes, respectively—a reference to the 14 Words, a neo-Nazi mantra stressing the importance of maintaining racial purity.

Now meet Jennifer Tamara McClain, a 29-year-old, veteran law-enforcement officer. Though she lives in Long Beach, McClain is an Orange County Sheriff's Department (OCSD) deputy, a mother and a girlfriend. She is assigned to work in the Men's Central Jail in Santa Ana.

The white supremacist who is currently in custody for attacking a black man while yelling racial epithets during an alleged 2009 Costa Mesa robbery hooked up with the black sheriff's deputy.

He is an inmate, and until Feb. 9, she was one of his jail guards. On that date, the deputy's often-proved affection for her pro-Nazi paramour ended tragically.

McClain found herself in handcuffs when fellow deputies arrested her on suspicion of intensely pleasuring an Orange County Skinhead, or some similar charge. Never mind that the OC Skins are vicious soldiers (along with Public Enemy Number One Death Squad and Nazi Low Riders) in the Aryan Brotherhood's murderous underworld empire; deputies aren't allowed to have sex with inmates even when it's consensual.
Greyson

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2012
All BW crave hard White KOK!!
You sound jealous.
Jax

Stockbridge, GA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Greyson wrote:
All BW crave hard White KOK!!
You sound jealous.
Yes I am very jealous, we can't compete with white men, even in just our own women's eye, here's a study showing black women prefer white men http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-a...
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Forget punishing her. The AN should shank him in the throat for mixing with mud. Skinhead my a$$. No true Skin or WN would ever copulate with a black woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min red and right 1,155,441
1,000,000 married white woman spending christma... 2 min hahahahaha 4
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 3 min johnplustwomore 2,996
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 5 min Insect Trust 276
name identity is being stolen by the apes on th... 7 min liza 1
Check This Out: Azelia Banks Ends Up Looking Li... 9 min Axe-Me-Anything 5
Jesus and God is not their real names... 10 min Samoan Irish 14
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Ben YISRAEL 98,510
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Insect Trust 28,889
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 42 min Sunshine 586
When China awakes, it will shake the West 2 hr The Void 55
More from around the web