Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

This place is too much for me. Here on this forum there is too much fighting, bickering, name calling & just overall negativity. I find myself waking in the morning looking forward to the next fight. That in my opinion means this has gone too far.

I thought in stumbling across this site that I would find positive Black people discussing issues of importance to our race. What I found instead (and sadly participated in) was a group of Black people arguing and insulting each other, white racists degrading Blacks, BLACK women degrading Black men, white men fulfilling their sick fantasies and others that are more graphic than I care to mention.

In a nutshell, this place is not for me. I have a great life, a beautiful and proud young Black son, a career that is progressing and an appreciation for my people that knows no limits. Being here has brought out the negative side of me that I would prefer not to come out daily.

I believe that the majority of the people here mean well and are only guilty of falling into the same negative traps that I am making a decision not to any longer. There are so many other important issues for our people to discuss. Yet it seems that the only discussions that get any attention are those that are in my opinion just stupid and a waste of time! I mean really people, how much time will you dedicate to debating IR dating? At the same time, a thread about the stimulus package proposed by the president of the US gets absolutely no attention.

Again, I have met a few great people here and wouldnít mind keeping in contact with them, but not here. There is just too much positive in my life to allow this site to change that. I am guilty of participating and attacking people here also. While I might say, I was protecting myself or my people, the fact is that I realize that nothing I say here will actually make a change in how anyone here lives or thinks. Knowing that, I really donít see the point of participating.

I realized that when I actually left my home to go meet someone from this site who attacked me that I needed to remove this site from my life. Iím not saying you are all wrong for staying, this site is just not right for me.

I will stick around today and reply to the anticipated bull crap responses to this but I will not return tomorrow. It was nice to have had this experience and to have met you all.

- TheOriginalDoby

“The face you love to hate!!!”

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

*weep*

Level 2

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Why aren't you all rushing to this thread to beg me not to leave you without my razor-like insight on all things??

“Do me a favor”

Level 6

Since: Nov 09

And don't do me no favor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
Why aren't you all rushing to this thread to beg me not to leave you without my razor-like insight on all things??
Either 1 or 2 reasons why.
1. Most all topix posters could careless to see you leave.
2. Maybe you made no sense in your posts. Who knows, But anayway good luck in life. Bye!

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

I understand. I use to be a regular here, now I mostly come and lurk. Too much foolishness, plus I don't like the fact that ppl can have so many different screen names.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
This place is too much for me. Here on this forum there is too much fighting, bickering, name calling & just overall negativity. I find myself waking in the morning looking forward to the next fight. That in my opinion means this has gone too far.
I thought in stumbling across this site that I would find positive Black people discussing issues of importance to our race. What I found instead (and sadly participated in) was a group of Black people arguing and insulting each other, white racists degrading Blacks, BLACK women degrading Black men, white men fulfilling their sick fantasies and others that are more graphic than I care to mention.
In a nutshell, this place is not for me. I have a great life, a beautiful and proud young Black son, a career that is progressing and an appreciation for my people that knows no limits. Being here has brought out the negative side of me that I would prefer not to come out daily.
I believe that the majority of the people here mean well and are only guilty of falling into the same negative traps that I am making a decision not to any longer. There are so many other important issues for our people to discuss. Yet it seems that the only discussions that get any attention are those that are in my opinion just stupid and a waste of time! I mean really people, how much time will you dedicate to debating IR dating? At the same time, a thread about the stimulus package proposed by the president of the US gets absolutely no attention.
Again, I have met a few great people here and wouldnít mind keeping in contact with them, but not here. There is just too much positive in my life to allow this site to change that. I am guilty of participating and attacking people here also. While I might say, I was protecting myself or my people, the fact is that I realize that nothing I say here will actually make a change in how anyone here lives or thinks. Knowing that, I really donít see the point of participating.
I realized that when I actually left my home to go meet someone from this site who attacked me that I needed to remove this site from my life. Iím not saying you are all wrong for staying, this site is just not right for me.
I will stick around today and reply to the anticipated bull crap responses to this but I will not return tomorrow. It was nice to have had this experience and to have met you all.
- TheOriginalDoby
You are right about alot of this, problem is these folks are too stupid to change. If you are ignorant and have no clue that you are an idiot it's hard for that idiot to change. I tried to bring up a question about integration is it good or bad? I barely received any responses to the forum. Thing that is tragic is you have idiotic white folks on an African American Forum. Those fools should find a white forum to troll instead of being on an African American Forum. Also the stupid British and other countries that have no clue on what goes on in America. Get your own forums to comment on overseas. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>You are right about alot of this, problem is these folks are too stupid to change. If you are ignorant and have no clue that you are an idiot it's hard for that idiot to change. I tried to bring up a question about integration is it good or bad? I barely received any responses to the forum. Thing that is tragic is you have idiotic white folks on an African American Forum. Those fools should find a white forum to troll instead of being on an African American Forum. Also the stupid British and other countries that have no clue on what goes on in America. Get your own forums to comment on overseas. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
C/S 10000% Brother!

I hate those freaking racist pigs ... sneaking around, messing with OUR forum and trying to pull shyt on us. WE AIN'T STUPID, and I've never fallen for their lies. Black always wins against racist crakkers because they're too damned stupid to fool us.

Hahahahahahaha!

Still, I can't take it anymore here. It's just too much for me.

Level 2

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Lisa-Michigan wrote:
I understand. I use to be a regular here, now I mostly come and lurk. Too much foolishness, plus I don't like the fact that ppl can have so many different screen names.
Too true, Lisa. You never really know who you're talking to. I'm just so sick of the bullshyt. That's why I posted this thread, so the people that I've touched and educated will have a chance to thank me and say goodbye. I expect to be gone by the holiday.

Level 2

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

3rdCousin wrote:
<quoted text>Either 1 or 2 reasons why.
1. Most all topix posters could careless to see you leave.
2. Maybe you made no sense in your posts. Who knows, But anayway good luck in life. Bye!
You've never contributed anything here! Bwahahahahahaha! Dream on, LOSER, I have more friends here than you have in REAL LIFE!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Chip Westhoven wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't blacks march, and protest, and die, fighting AGAINST segregation? And here you sit, spitting on their graves, trying to reinstitute it. What a mockery your racist ignorance makes of the civil rights movement.
Chip you are dumb an must be white, not surprised you troll. The question is for blacks only, you have no room to comment caveman.

Level 2

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Chip you are dumb an must be white, not surprised you troll. The question is for blacks only, you have no room to comment caveman.
YOu tell em, man. LIke I said, these fkking racists always think they're going to get something over on us, but they never can.
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu tell em, man. LIke I said, these fkking racists always think they're going to get something over on us, but they never can.
Your obsession with me is pathetic. Maybe you should try going outside for an hour.

Level 2

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Topix is hard.

Level 2

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with me is pathetic. Maybe you should try going outside for an hour.
See what I'm talking about, Tim? POSERS!

“Do me a favor”

Level 6

Since: Nov 09

And don't do me no favor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never contributed anything here! Bwahahahahahaha! Dream on, LOSER, I have more friends here than you have in REAL LIFE!
Ok so you don't have any friends in REAL LIFE. Got ya. This is topix remember, Who comes here to make friends besides you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

3rdCousin wrote:
<quoted text>Ok so you don't have any friends in REAL LIFE. Got ya. This is topix remember, Who comes here to make friends besides you? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
hmmm I believe you fail to understand that you're talking to a copycat troll while the authentic "Doby" is more likely the unregistered poster... it's a great copycat troll though.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
- TheOriginalDoby
looks like Doby is boycotting this thread every week???

Just wondering when you leaving....how come I keep typing to you...This like my 20th response....When are you leaving again let me now tomorrow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 3 min Coonverse Allstars 432
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,080,121
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 4 min kookierecluse 723
NAACP denounces water shut-offs nationwide, cit... 4 min Phoenix Ascended 8
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 9 min Abdurratln 447
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 13 min Superhot 915
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 13 min Joey 2 Times 77,708
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 23 min madblackwoman1985 46
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 57 min Hebrew Warrior 2,309
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 2 hr Black Realist 48
•••
•••