Ashkenazim = Hebrews, PROVEN!

Ashkenazim = Hebrews, PROVEN!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 3, 2014
)A Jew is a person whose religion is Jew dah ism (Judaism). The word Jew is not found in the original texts of the Scriptures, but in many English Bibles the word is an incorrect rendering of the latin word Judaeus, the Greek word Ioudaios, and the Hebrew word Yehudi. Although not found in either the Hebrew or the Greek Scriptures, the word Jew is an English rendering most often incorrectly translated from Yahudah, that is, referring to one belonging to one of the tribes of Israel (Yisrael) called Yahudah (Judah), a Yahudite. The word Jews, the plural of the word Jew, is incorrectly translated most often from the word Yahudim (descendants of the tribe of Yahudah). The letter 'J' was not in general use until after the 17th century as used in many Bibles for the word 'Jew' to substitute for the correct word Yahudite, or Yahudim. In some English Bibles we have received the word Juda, also an error in translation because the word derives from the Greek Iudaios, which in the English would be Judaios. Judaios was none other then a Greek diety (see W.H. Roscher's lexicon of mythology). ok thats like the jews use the word Ashkenazim and Sephardim,ok lets look at them , the two chief groups who together make up some 98% of those who call themselves, Jews.You will not get much truth from Jewish sources on this unless you know what you are looking for. The two unbacked statements are, "Sefarad is the Hebrew word for Spain" and "Ashkenazim is the Hebrew word for Germany". Now think about this, if this were to be so, then it stands to reason that all Spaniards could call themselves, the Sephardim, thus giving all Spaniards, Jewish rights to Palestine; assuming Jews have rights to the land. It also means that the Germans can call themselves, the Ashkenazim and lay claim to Palestine if the Ashkenazim have any such rightful claims. Yet for some loopy reason the Jews who claim that the terms mean Spain or Germany feel the terms only befit Jews.The reason why the Jews do not readily share these terms, Sephardic and Ashkenazim with the not Jewish folks of Spain and Germany is because the terms simply do not really mean Spain and Germany at all! The terms are uniquely fixed to the Jews because they are ethnic pointer terms. The terms pre-date the very being of Spain and Germany and can in no way whatsoever be linked with these lands. It would be like a bunch of Saxons back in the time of William the Plunderer (Conqueror), calling themselves, "the Australians" (well and truly before Australia was discovered) if the same rules were used to give meaning to the words Sephardim and Ashkenazim. the name Sephardic goes back to Assyrian times. Clearly the word and the meaning of Sephard does not mean, Spain. The word means; to write, SCRIBE, to book-keep, to reckon and to cipher. Indeed our very word "cipher" comes from the name of Sephar. The scribes of the Sephar folk were therefore very careful to hide these details. They were non-Israelites who ended up living in a land, that in time, became known as Judea and in turn they claimed Judean burgess-ship (citizenship) on the grounds of being the new dwellers and owners of the land. thats was EMPTY,Jeremiah 44:2;Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah; and, behold, this day they are a desolation, and no man dwelleth therein,from 588BC till 538BC 50 years the Land was Empty , an the sepharvaims moved to to Jerusalem when Hebrews ran into Africa,ok check this that the Sephardic 'home-turf' predates any Israelite captives of the Assyrian captivities of around 700 BC, making it clear that the term Sephardaim does not mean banished Israelites, but rather it means as is logically so, "those dwellers of the two booktowns".

Level 8

Location hidden

#3 Feb 3, 2014
To show that our Father Abraham wasn't called a Hebrew till after leaving Africa, an its easy to see, Plus Hagar was a Sahara woman,see Abram departed from Haran,Genesis 12:4;So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.see his name still Abram, ok he goes into Canaan, see it wasw just Lot an Sarai an Abram in Haran an then ok check this,Harran was established as a merchant outpost due to its ideal location. trade route between the Mediterranean and the plains of the middle Tigris It lay directly on the road from Nisibis and Ninevah. The Tigris could be followed down to the delta to Babylon.“From there (Harran) two different royal highways lead to Persia: the one on the left through Adiabene and over the Tigris;the one on the right, through Assyria and across the Euphrates.” Harran had easy access to both the Assyrian and Babylonian roads,.ok Abram Lot Sarai, went there an there he got Souls, then they went into Canaan,Genesis 12:5;And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.Genesis 12:6 ;And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.They didnt call Him a Hebrew till after leaving African in the land of Canaan he was still Abram,Genesis 12:10;And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there;for the famine was grievous in the land. He still called Abram, ok check this he went into Egypt,we knows what Happen our Mother Sarah being Brownskin would seem like a redbone to the Black dark blue Nubian on the throne of Egypt, ok Abram got on down an went into Sahara south of Egypt,Genesis 13:1;And Abram went up out of Egypt,he,and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.That was Cattle land ,Sheep, Gold Nubian Gold,Camels for crossing Deserts,an Sahara peoples lived in Tents,Genesis 13:2;And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.Genesis 13:5;And Lot also, which went with Abram,had flocks,and herds,and tents.ok Abram our Father went to Canaan lat went to sodom, ok the king of Elam came an rob everything an the kings with him, ok this one dude kin to this two Amorite Brother escaped an told Abram,an see he was only called Hebrew from leaving Africa,Genesis 14:13;And there came one that had escaped,and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol,and brother of Aner: Mamre and these were confederate with Abram.Because he was Fresh in the Land an the King of Elam had them under Yoke,Abram Freed them with the Sahara herdsman an others he had, he had to side with Amorite to legitimize his roll an stay in Canaan, yeah but look what was said to for them Amorites, whom call Abram hebrew after leaving Africa,ok look, ok im going to make a part 2 because its more to revile like Abram didnt want Eliezer the Syrian Damascus, dude whom he BOUGHT in Haran to be over his house so he got Hagar from the Sahara,they just called her a Egyptian,to have his first child,Genesis 16:16;And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.Then name CHANGE CAME ABOUT,an the COVENANT was made an he was told he would be the father of Many nations,Genesis17:4;As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee,and thou shalt be a father of many nations,Genesis 17:5;Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram,but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.SO THOSE gone be African Nations with Abraham's name Change to indicate his covenant would be among those peoples with Ham add to his name,as i showed Abraham wasn't called a HEBREW till after coming out of Africa,an us Israelites was called hebrews by the Canaanites

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Feb 3, 2014
This is going to be in 711BC the tribes of Yisrael has been in Judah 20 years, the Assyrians Chaldean was in the Land,the Chaldean CAME FOR HOLY BOOKS TO CREATE RELIGIONS,the Chaldean was the Magi peoples to, they dealt with Astrology an the reading of the stars,all civilizations with important books, the Chaldean aka Jews, went an confiscated them , our's was the Most important, the Jews didnt see the signs of the CREATOR till we came out of Africa with the Curse,then they knew whom they had,so they started the cover up on Plantation, they was help fulfilling curse even after all that time we left Africa,same Peoples, same mixture,of Nations just different name of locations,an then they hide behind that nations name, like Portuguese,the average person not going to look pass the Name,well them was some Sepharvaims that was ran to Rome an Europe long long time ago,, ok look at this this was in 711BC, the Sepharvaims was in the Land of Samara 20 years,an the Chaldeans made of Armenian an Scythians, ok let me run this down to you, OK our Hebrew History is Written in CHALDEAN,ok they got Books ok The Armenians they got books our HEBREW HISTORY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC, ok our History written in Yiddish,an Tiberian, gone be yo ASHKENAZ, sepharviam got ALL languages from the Domination of the Nations,them the PEOPLES STOLE OUR PLAIN ONE HEBREW HISTORY, we the ones would go into africa in 588BC,ok back to Prophet Isaiah this in 711BC the Hebrews was in Judah the Last Area the Hebrews controlled we was being Pushed into africa,all troubles coming from the EAST, NORTH AN EAST,The Chaldean was at our Peoples,Isaiah 48:12;Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.Isaiah 48:13;Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.Isaiah 48:14;All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldean s.they the same Peoples today they got Jerusalem in 588BC,the Prophet Isaiah was saying this in 711BC,Chapter 48 was a Prophecy, look at this Peoples Isaiah 48:15;I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.YOU SEE THEM WORDS?THATS WHY OUR HISTORY IS WRITTEN IN CHALDEAN, an the Jews have all the WEALTH POINT BLANK,Isaiah 48:16;Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.THE CREATOR SENT for the worst peoples to MASTER US!an our ONLY WAY OUT IS TO CREATOR,an NO demi-gods,Isaiah 48:17;Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. You see the forces that be is so strong that ALMIGHTY YAH is the only REFUGE NO OTHER WAY!LOOK what this Verse say ABOUT US Hebrews,Isaiah 48:18;O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:,thats sayng we wasnt gone have NO PEACE on them Waters to,Isaiah 48:19;Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.,you dont see the Real Hebrews in their Inheritance,so our Name was cut of, we lost Heritage in the ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF THIS EARTH TO DO SO!Isaiah 48:20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.,EVERYBODY see them words that was Why we went into africa, see the Chaldeans be the Jews of today they Have our History in their NAME

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 3, 2014
How could a survey sponsored by AshkeNAZIm belie one of their most fundamental beliefs?

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Feb 3, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a Hebrew.
you see my hebrew mind? im a hebrew an your a jews see we can get along, long as your the jew an im the hebrew,

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Feb 3, 2014
a jew gone be a jew, an a hebrew gone be a hebrew,two diffrent peoples,

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.

Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Feb 3, 2014
Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others,Isaiah 47 gone be the Fall of this Nation THE USA,ok lets look at Isaiah 48, this tell you Yisrael was IN Judah an that the Assyrians didn't hardly carry anybody away the Few thousand musta meant nothing the way the Prophets spoke in terms of Yisrarl This was in 711BC ok we Had one Enemy, the Chaldean.an they was on the seen ,they had just placed the Sepharvaims in our Land 20 years ago, Judah was our Only tribe that had some Land where the Hebrews had conrtol,all else was in the Hand iof the Jews,Isaiah 48:1;Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.them gone be us Now an Then, ok Also you can see that Yisrael was in Judah an we went across that water together Isaiah 48:2;For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name.Isaiah 48:3 ;I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.Isaiah 48:4;Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;This is about us Hebrews we the stiff neck peoples Hard headed,Isaiah 48:5;I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. An we also knew about them Curses from Moses which would make us flee when war came to Jerusalem,Isaiah 48:6;Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.ALL THE PROPHET WORDS CAME TO PASS,Isaiah 48:7;They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.that gone BE THEM CHALDEAN that was at us, they has in Assyria as the Army, when they placed they peoples in our Land,We didnt know them we was afraid, of them,Isaiah 48:8Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.that gone be us Because the CREATOR told Abraham Before we was Born, GEN 15;13, we that peoples that be getting taken to strange Land,the CREATOR told Moses,Deuteronomy 32:20;And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.Isaiah 48:9;For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.an thats why we went into Slavery to lose Heritage, our we could have been wiped out,its still Hebrews around!Isaiah 48:10;Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.like Now the lost of Heritage, the oppression we have been thru has made us Crazy an not our selfs like trained animals,Isaiah 48:11;For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another., so CREATOR created us as His first Born,an we His Glory from the beginning,He not gone give that away as in FAILURE, to others,so He will save us for HIS NAME SAKE, an make it right,

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2014
Mork McMundy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashkenazim are followers of Judaism or fallen Jews. Non Ashkenazis are mostly descendents of Israelites (except Ethiopian and some Indian Jews)both are equally Jewish and Judaism is the religion, where as Jewish is the nationality that both Israelites and Ashkenazim belong to.
not so what you say go to the hebrew israelite page, an post, im making sure my buddy post get a good start with some truth! Apocrypha is a Greek word;It was Jabneh that inspired and sanctioned the new Greek version of the Bible SEE THIS SHOWS THE GREEKS CHASED RETURNS OFF,ok check this,see there was no need to record our activitys outside our LAND everything Pretain to hebrews was CETERED around Temple an Heritage our Land, once we was REMOVED our Heritage stop the OLD Law from Eygpt, ok we under New Law where its inside us an no need for books, that one of the reason we didnt write books in west africa, because we was off our inheritance where SCRIBES REPORTED TO YAH at Temple, all these saying are of sepharvaim jews, hebrews leave land hebrew cut off CURSES SLAVERY kicks in,how a CURSES, peoples gone do good??? have schools an armys?? hahahah you peoples will know that the greeks is HEBREWS CUT OFF NO HEBREW HISTORY up an after Greeks all Jewish history, the word apocrypha refers to texts that are not considered canonical, part of the Bible, The word most generally denotes writings which claimed to be, or were by certain sects regarded as, sacred scriptures although excluded from the canonical scriptures. Certain circles in Judaism, as the Essenes in Palestine the Therapeutae "Philo click", in Egypt possessed a secret literature. But such literature was not confined to the members of these communities, but had been current among the Chasids and their successors the Pharisees. the apocalypses which were published in fast succession from Daniel onwards.OK CHECK THIS"To reconcile their late appearance with their claims to primitive antiquity the alleged author is represented as "shutting up and sealing" (Dan. xii. 4, 9) the book, until the time of its fulfilment had arrived" ok check this "many Jewish enthusiasts this literature was more highly treasured than the canonical scriptures" SEE JEWS AROUND THE RETURNS TIME STARTED RIGHTING BOOKS THEM SEPHARVIMS DID our history was SEALED those went into africa in 588BC no Proof they came home to be with RETURNS Ezra an Nehemiah, ok the sepharvaims would have been in our land almost 200 years, they had temples from Jeroboam Priest, YES they WROTE THEM Apocrypha books an that history is FAKE, JEREMIAH TOLD us what happen with the hebrew nation that went into africa, ok returns from Babylon made the Greeks pull up i have shown this WHY WOULD CREATOR LET GREEKS COME TO OUR LAND??? enemy only came when hebrews sin, ok the sepharvaim jews history has to kick in at some point where??? after the greeks, is jewish history alot of books was WRITTEN while returns was in Babylon, the jews been on they job, they been had a story to cover they trail up to now, its last days, so we see because of the LAW thats in us, we see jewish history you devils cant trick us not ME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Trims phu see hat 1,602,082
Rickesha burns appreciation thread 13 min THX Slave Stomper 5
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 20 min LMR 22
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 20 min Harrisson 16
The "Kip" poetry thread REDUX. 21 min THX Slave Stomper 7
The poetry is hitting a nighur nerve... the poe... 25 min THX Slave Stomper 4
My Pum Pum 37 min LMR 27
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 3 hr Samantha 47
Their dirty laundry 5 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 8 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web